Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-14 19:48:56
*runs stops glances jawdrop*

@Arash: nice work!! ^^
I am no good in the sig/avy aka set making. <,>

@Kira: That is so wrong!!! =.=

Re: The Mini Skirt Army ~ We will LIVE! ~
Link | by ayu21 on 2008-09-15 17:28:17
Everbody's set looks awsome!! XD
well it took me awhile but im finally done!
heres my set! ^^
Avy:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sigy:

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-16 17:56:04
THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED! :D

Thanks you everyone for your participation in the contest, and for all your amazing work!

I will be getting together with the Judges, having them PM me their scores, and then I will add the final scores. The winner Will then recieve a Graphic ( A Banner ) with the Final Score that gave them the win, and will be a nice reward for the winner and made to look nice!

The runner-up will also be recieving a graphic, with their score and such - though it will msot likely be a bit smaller and such - as we want our Winner to recieve the main graphic.

Thank you again everyone, and great work! ^_^

Link | by on 2008-09-16 21:03:30 (edited 2008-09-16 21:04:53)
Good luck my fellow entrants, you all deserve to win in my opinion. However, if nothing else, we all now have blatant plugs toward the MSA available for our sigs, so grats, here's 2 thumbs up! d_(^-^)_b

Link | by H on 2008-09-17 00:26:21
good luck to all the contestants and thanks for letting us see all of your amazing works *drool* ^^a

Gendou City Crossover RP! ~Coming soon~

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-18 12:46:48
All the sets made look so good!!

I can't make anything like those... T-T

Good luck to all!!!

@Shuy: Who are we still waiting on?

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-18 15:53:55
Renma - He gave his scores, but left out a SINGLE contestant's scores. And, Until we get those, we Have no choice but to wait, rofl

Link | by ayu21 on 2008-09-19 21:47:50
can't wait for the results!! XD good luck everyone! ^^

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-09-19 22:00:58

aaa...

.__.' congratulations, Ayuuuuuu~~!! *hugs ayu* x__X congratulations everyone!!! >.< There's no much difference in our marks, though. >.< Check the first post!~! >.<

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-19 22:03:43
RESULTS OF THE MSA GRAPHIC CONTEST!!

Totals:

Eria:

creativity: 21/30
blending: 25/30
overall: 23/30

total: 69/90

Comments from Renma: "It's rather cute, but it needs something for the background. Perhaps something with contrast colour.. As you can see the Pink colour is very dominating and it kinda makes things unbalanced. Perhaps another cool colour to even it up?"

Yat:

creativity: 23/30
blending: 22/30
overall: 21/30

total: 66/90

Comments From Renma: "It's good actually.. The Picture used is veeeeerry good *cough* But yeah,, Next time while resizing press shift so that it'll be resized Scale-wise and it wont be squished like that.. On contrary of Eria's, Yours have too much cool colours, Usage of gradient maps are recommended"

Shiki:

creativity: 23/30
blending: 18/30
overall: 21/30

total: 64/90

Comments from Renma: "Chrome is sooooo cute there XDD but yeah, The black heart doesnt suits the sig =/ that's the minus there.. and the avatar, it's barely readable... another minus point on that >.> Though, using your own Render as BG is commendable, I Gave you that"

Arash:

creativity: 17/30
blending: 17/30
overall: 19/30

total: 53/90

Comments From Renma: "Ack, Sorry bout this >.> But yeaaaah, the thing is, most of the sigs are like copy paste.. Without no editting.. So yeah >.> Read more tutorials regarding effect manipulations"

Ayu Kiryu:

creativity: 24/30
blending: 20/30
overall: 23/30

total: 67/90

Comments From Renma: "Hmmm, You sure picked an interesting angle to begin with.. And You use interesting effect as well,, But yeaaaaah Too bad the Effect doesnt go well with the signature as well as the avatar as they make it looked somewhat dirty.. Try cleaner effect."

AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! Our Winner of The First Ever MSA Set contest, is our very own ERIA! Congratulations, and expect your Banner as your reward Shortly!

Also, Congratulations to our Runner-Up, Ayu Kiryu! Amazing job! Expect your banner soon as well!

Also, all hats off to the rest of our contestants! It was a great turnout and a great contest that everyone enjoyed! Hopefully we can have another contest like this in the future!

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-20 01:01:35
^_^ *claps*

Everyone great job!!!

Congrats to the winner and runner-up!!

So..
Shuy? Now that the contest is over.. whats next for us MSA crew? O.O

Link | by ayu21 on 2008-09-20 09:17:31
yay!! congratulations eria!!! *claps & hugs eria*

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-21 19:28:59
Sorry bout the current wait on the winning graphics - just this fractured foot has me in bed most of the time, so It's ahrd to get on my computer and work on anything.

And Gmeis, as far as what comes next, I'm not sure. Chatting, maybe sharing various works from our members, and maybe even finding a theme song for the club would be something to look into.

If anyone has anyhting I've said or that they can thing of that would be fun to do, just post it up and lets get at it! :D

Link | by ayu21 on 2008-09-21 19:37:56
aawww take your time shuyin!! i hope your foot feels better *hugs*!! ^-^

and i think having a theme song would be cool!

Link | by shugoyui on 2008-09-21 21:02:26
Eria, congratulations for winning the contest!! And as for everyone else, good job for entering and doing your best!

Photobucket

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-09-21 21:14:04
Hmmm....

OK!! ^-^
Thats cool Shuy!! A theme song eh? :D

Hope you get better soon Shuy!
I still need to volunteer you to make stuff!! XD

Link | by Mr. Eria on 2008-09-21 22:20:04
lol. theme song again? -_-

*finds a song related to mini skirts or anything like that*

Onna no ko Otoko no ko? D: (Girls chasing guys chasing girls, I guess) -__-

:O

It's just a suggestion, if you are asking us to recommend a song heheh ^^;

(Owh God, I shouldn't. If we have to sing it. -_____-***)

Link | by You're Not Alone! on 2008-09-22 01:45:19
Thanks for all your support guys in my time of pain, hahaha ^_^

And Yea, that would be cool if anyone has some song reccomendations, bring them up! We could even get a list going, then have a vote to decide which one wins.

Ans don't worry Eria - I don't expect anyone to be singing, Rofl. UNless, people would like to? I'll leave it up to you guys!

And also, I'll go ahead and say the song doesn't have to be related to mini skirts or anything like that - it'd be nice, but there just aren't that many songs out there liek that ( that I know of ) So we can jsut get a group of songs together and go from there! :D

Link | by gakuto006 on 2008-09-23 00:23:06
So Eria won? /clap Eria. How bout treating us all? Huh?

Yes there will be blâ—‹â—‹d

Link | by Renma on 2008-09-23 10:04:12
Ah, Just as I Predicted... ^^ Congrats Eria

It's been an honor to be an outsider judge..

Until next time then ^^

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 27 Displaying 181 to 200 of 560 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0123 seconds at 2024-04-18 20:03:59