Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by giles on 2008-08-13 08:04:56
*busy using fishing line to try to snatch DN's Yuki doll*

Z: Divisoria? Hmm...bootleg, chances are. >.< (yep, I'm the pinoy) But what the heck; if it looks good enough, I might just end up not minding that fact. Thanks. ^^ Question tho...how to you "buy extra cash"? Thanks lots for the vid too, BTW.

*missed...darn*

To everyone who doesn't know of Aya: YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!!!
To SHnY fans who don't know Aya: well, let's just say you'd be more forgiven if it were another person...but AYA?! Oh my.
DN and INX, well now you know. ^^ IMO nobody could do a better job at SHnY than she does.

*missed again, this might take a while*

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-14 00:41:20
/high5sgiles~~

Haruhi is just so darn perfect. I miss the series. Talking about it brings back the fun memories.
There's no doubt in my mind that once season two is ready for release, the world is gonna explode.

The only unfortunate thing is how long we have to wait for this. >_<;

-------

Link | by Dark on 2008-08-14 01:38:42
just [assing by... I have preliminaries this week xD

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-14 21:05:40
@DN more enoz style?hmmm
try love gun,first goodbye,unnamed world!

@giles
i couldn't have said it any better myself!hahaha
yeah chances are high but the fact that the same merchandise was being sold at TOYCON either means they are selling
bootleg (overpriced btw) or they are simply overpricing it....
hahah typo there!hahaha buying extra cash?!hahaha my bad! >.<

Link | by on 2008-08-15 07:58:30
@All: Thanks for telling me, I just feel stupid for even asking xD

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-16 07:16:32
@inx its ok, no need to feel stupid about it..what matters most is that you like haruhi!
heck i never really became a aya hirano fan back then...(though i loved god knows)
though hearing her say "timotei" at lucky star sealed the deal!haahahaha

sorry for making a big fuss about it ^_^V

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-08-16 07:29:01 (edited 2008-08-16 07:29:48)
Gah~! i've been missing out lately X3

I see Aya's popularity has somewhat infected the club.. although I dunno whether anyone else feels the same way, but I only like anime songs D: Most J-pop songs do not tickle my fancy, except for a select few singers and bands. It makes me feel like Patty from L*S XD

*takes cover from barrage of thrown pans from Aya's fans*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-16 07:36:25
@BKNO
we're pretty much the same!hahaha most J-rock/j-pop songs that i listen to are mostly anime songs..
heck i even prefer the anime songs done by aya rather than most of the songs in her album..(though i love all the songs in the monstar and love gun singles) i guess the song being part of an anime makes it more special and awesome!hahaha

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-16 08:55:02
I've been into Gekisou more lately, and watched it like three more times (mostly),
and I've been thinking about trying to get into more Chihara Minori stuff.
I miss the godlike cute seiyu voice Goto Yuko did for Mikuru, and I might check out her other roles in anime, too.

It's been a while since Hirano Aya has released anything,
mostly because I think she's busy with other musical related events.

Talking about her album RIOT GIRL, I don't really consider it a real album to be honest.
I love a few of the singles, though I think I prefer them over the album entirely (since half of them are singles anyways).
I said this elsewhere, but she's still incredibly young,
so I'm looking forward to seeing more better songs in the future.

I have high expectations of how the songs in the new season will go,
but we'll jump on that boat when the time arrives... whenever it comes... T3T

Watching the first part of Gekisou, I might even finish the third order of the first season since I haven't yet.
I've just been really bored lately. Anime's coming in slowly which is driving me insane.
The only thing I can really do is sleep, and I end up sleeping way earlier than like, ever.

I'm just waiting for more stuff to happen. Expect more Gekisou watches from me soon, too. XD

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-08-16 13:17:47
Da and his gekisou u.u
It just reminds me that i'l probably never have it >.<

@Z: isn't first goodbye from SHnY too??
I'll try to look for them , but if they are not in Ares is imposible for me to find them XD

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-16 13:25:42
@DN
yup first goodbye is from SHNY..you can always try google or use vidtomp3.com ^_^

@DA
hahhaa looks like your really enjoying gekisou!hahaha
i agree with riot girl..aside from the singles used..majority of the songs are average at best

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-08-16 15:49:30
@Giles: I said I kknew aya before, I just don't know her songs..
I guess you are right when you say that she's the fitest to be Haruhi, no discusison on that
but my fav Seiyu and singer will always be other one, Aya is not match for her =3

@Z: ok, thanks pal, I may try someday =P

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-08-17 00:48:20
@Z
yup, somehow anime songs work like promo vids or mtvs, it's more memorable cos you associate it with the anime.

Umm.. Is First Goodbye really from ShnY~? I dun remember it being on Haruhi/Aya's character song album. >_<; There was really only Sos Nara Daijoubu and Parallel Days.

Or maybe it was on the drama cd.. or one of the SOS Dan Radio cds?

@Danchou
third order~?? I know about the airing order (where it starts with the 'Legend of the Battle waitress from the future' film and ends with 'the kiss') and the chronological order (starting with 'meeting for the first time' and ending with 'a quiet rainy day') but how does the third order go?

@DN
and who is this 'other one' you're referring to~? XD Megumi-chan~?? :D

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-17 09:20:14
Oh, well I've seen two out of three orders to watch it in so far: Random, Chronological.
The only one left is Aired order which I haven't seen yet, obviously, so yeah.

People say this is the best order to watch it in and I've read on other forums, most agree as well, so we'll see.
I want to watch it, since I've been so bored lately, but also at the same time I don't want to watch it again.

I mean I pretty much got everything from watching it randomly, seriously. :3

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-08-19 01:26:42 (edited 2008-08-19 01:27:25)
@bkno
yup i just searched the first goodbye vid on youtube and the info stated it was from a shny ost something hahah

@DA
isnt the third order the airing order?

Link | by on 2008-08-19 07:54:42
I've only finish watching the aired ver... well... I'll say that is kinda messy if you are watching the series for the first time. The chonological ver makes more sense to me... coz is chonological... muhahaha!!

But ending wise, I think the aired ver has it better. I was surprised that the kissed came in sometime in the middle for the other~

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-19 08:20:39
[@ZPART] Haha, I just said that it was the airing order left. ^-^"
If it comes to the number, there's no order like which comes first, there's just a choice of three orders to choose from.

Also, "First Good-bye" is on the Drama CD, not the OST or "something".

-------

Link | by sai on 2008-08-19 10:04:37
the heckk?? You actually haven't watched the aired order?? Wow man XD

Hmm, actually the aired order would be the best way to watch, because it gives a real feeling of ending, instead of a totally peaceful (or shall i say boring, budget used to drink out by the kyoani staffs :P) episode with Haruhi sticking her tongue at you in the end...

While totally random order would be pretty weird... Unless you got the episode 00 for your ending, now that's awesome XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-08-19 10:10:37
I know the episodes too well, so it's kinda hard to watch it again since I know what will happen,
plus watching Gekisou so many times, I can enjoy that as well, too.
As I said somewhere earlier in the second thread or so, even watching random order I totally knew what was going on by the end of the season.
It was like I recored the episodes in my mind, then sort them out accordingly later on. It was never confusing to me first time, not even.

Although I planned to watch the aired order like, last year or so,
I think I wanted to see more Goto Yuko doing Mikuru since I adore her voice (again, Gekisou). :3

Been getting into a few more musical singles from Chihara Minori lately, wonder if Goto Yuko's song are just as enjoyable.

A lot of people might not understand me, but I'm slowly dying inside from waiting for so damn long for something to come out,
and if you already know me a bit already, I'm a very impatient person, especially with stuff I really, REALLY love! :P

-------

Link | by sai on 2008-08-19 10:34:06
you watched it more than 5 times if i'm not mistaken? Well then no wonder... But it's okay, try watching the aired order just to satisfy yourself. Nothing to lose! Only time... :P

Hoho, started to listen to Minorin? Well, she's a real singer as far as i know, so no wonder her songs are good. Not to mention she has a unique voice... lol, 'unique'. Now that's her. XD

For Goto Yuko...... I'm not expecting a real song from her (though the character song is pretty cute :P), she's not really in the idol industry right? She's your badass Gotouza-sama, the one and only motorcycle gang member seiyuu XD
For a motorcycle gang member to be an idol and singer in the near future... It's not something i can see... XD

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 33 Displaying 181 to 200 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0134 seconds at 2024-06-25 15:58:54