Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 [Open!!!]
Link | by on 2008-08-08 09:10:18
I just like to say how this RP makes me happy T 3T This story is
so long now I don't even know when it will end, and I don't plan on ending it so
dully. Anyway guys keep it up!

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Roof Top]

Outside the house, Void and Toji was having their meal when they saw Aaron,
Minato, Xeno and Galanthos walk out of the portal door. Then they also witness
that Xeno crumble on the ground. Aaron and Galanthos carry him up and enter the
house through the window upstairs, at Xeno's room. Both of them glance at each
other and then rush to the stairs.

Void: "Let's go Toji....we need to tell everyone that Xeno-sama have return"

Toji: "I bet they can figure that out, since captain Xeno's demonic aura
is stronger then the rest."

Toji walked toward the door way.

Toji: "Might as well go down there, not all of them might not notice."

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Saya's Room]

Saya brought Asuna into her room on the second floor with the help from
Nanase. She can here something from his brother's room but dismiss it as wind.
She and Nanase was concern of Asuna's injury, after a while Ichijou enter the
room with bandages. A moments later, Asuna awake and all of them felt
relieved.

Asuna: "How long have I been passed out?"

Saya: "20 minutes...at most"

Ichijou: "Thank goodness..."

Asuna: "Thank you everyone"

Ichijou: "By the way, it seems Midori and Kevin have come back from their
mission. You can hear both of them quarelling downstairs"

Suddenly Nanase's blood had chilled, knowing that the person she cared mostly
about was just under her feet. She didn't know what to feel, happiness, fear,
anger or sadness. Her mind was clouded in her emotions.

Saya: "Why don't you go and see them Nanase-san? Asuna is alright and we just
need to wait for my brother to return. We have some spare time before he gets
back"

Nanase: "Thats alright, I want to help here for a little while."

She looked back at Asuna, she changed a little since she last saw her a year
ago. But she knew it was still her inside.

Nanase: "You don't mind be treating you injuries, right?"

She came close to her side, hold out her hand on her body. Suddenly there
was a light glow on Nanase's hands, and slowly Asuna's wounds disappeared.
But thats wasn't all that was happening, some of her injuries appeared on
Nanase's body. But not as bad when Asuna had them.

Nanase: "Feeling better?"

Lezard watched bitterly, she was helping a human who became a demon's slave.
giving her self to the darkness, but was it wrong? Who knows, since Lezard
only knew of Heavens' law. He then left the room to go check upon downstairs.

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Living Room]

Once the load fighting was over, Lezard made his way downstairs. He felt a
presance of 2 more pure souls, but their powers was more demonic then pure.
He knew it can only be the people Asuna mentioned, Lezard then came to view.

Lezard: "I see you came back."

He growled at Kevin, along with a glare.

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2008-08-08 16:50:11
[Xeno's House-Living Room]

Strike: "Is that so? It's just your imagination...There's nothing wrong with, I'm just tired after fighting the angel, that's all"

Shadow: "There's no such thing as a failure..."

Strike: "Shadow!"

Shadow: "Err...I mean success...err...yeah....success in our mission"

Strike and Shadow suddenly went quiet. Shigure narrowed his eyes, staring at the duo. After a while, he shook his head and turned his back on but of them.

Shigure: For someone who has nothing wrong with him, you two sure don't fit the descriptions. Nice try for a save though.

The wind master sat on a separate chair. He deactivated his armor, showing revealing some wounds from the battle but it wasn't serious.

Shigure: So where's Xeno?

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-10 00:22:03

~Existia-Lake of the Undead~

The Shrapnels fall from the sky as Chrome, Nibelen, Adam and Karz shoot them down to the ground. Since the gravity is so strong , they can't do anything but shoot them down. Nanashi create a force field to destroy the Locusts that swarm the area. The enemy is decreasing every single moment but then, a new creature came from the ground near Karuzo's location. A bear like monster fuse with eagle head and wing. It open it's mouth and shoot flame towards Karuzo and Kizuna.

Nanashi: "Hey Karuzo...there's a bear behind you"

-the boy looked at it, he blocked the attack and familiarized it-

Karuzo: A Chimera Class moster... great...

-the angel attacked it and slisced using his Arstral Sowrds, then the two Kizuna's followed and finished it off-

Kizuna: One chimera down and what's next??

Strike: "Is that so? It's just your imagination...There's nothing wrong with, I'm just tired after fighting the angel, that's all"

Shadow: "There's no such thing as a failure..."

Strike: "Shadow!"

Shadow: "Err...I mean success...err...yeah....success in our mission"

Strike and Shadow suddenly went quiet. Shigure narrowed his eyes, staring at the duo. After a while, he shook his head and turned his back on but of them.

Shigure: For someone who has nothing wrong with him, you two sure don't fit the descriptions. Nice try for a save though.

The wind master sat on a separate chair. He deactivated his armor, showing revealing some wounds from the battle but it wasn't serious.

Shigure: So where's Xeno?

-then a dark knight appeared-

Karazu: Are you sure that the mission was a failure??

-the dark knight moved at the door-

Karazu: Tacticaly wise... the rescue mission it is a failure but the execution time is exact... just the angels are somewhat prepared anyway.. one of the transporters are safe

-then the dark knight dissappeared-

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-10 22:50:51 (edited 2008-08-13 05:12:33)
~Neo Tokyo: Hunter's HQ~

Fiona lead Kazuma towards the hallway and head towards a laboratory.

Fiona: "Kazuma-san. How's your first mission?

"The mission was interesting for my first"

Fiona lead Kazuma towards the hallway and head towards a laboratory.

Fiona: "and have Brock inform you that all Hunters have their own partners? Like Brock and Aria. I need your wavelength to search for a suitable partner....are you okay with that"

*Kazuma nods his head*

"how long does this wavelength thing take?"

Link | by on 2008-08-16 04:58:16
OOC: @All, I'm sorry for missing so suddenly. I'm not feeling very well at the time so I'm really sorry. I'm back now. I hope we can continue to rp again)

~Xeno's House-Saya's Room~

Xeno overheard Nanase in the next room and decide to by. He open the door and look at everyone inside the room. With a smile he bow a little to Nanase and proceed a little into the room. He stand next to Nanase. Asuna and Ichijou was surprised to see him there.

Asuna: "Xeno-san..."

Xeno: "No need for a report Asuna, rest for now"

Ichijou: "When did you came back Xeno?"

Xeno: "A while ago...please, continue...in the meantime...I'll have a word with Nanase for a while. *Look at Nanase* It's been a while since we met Nanase-chan, I'm happy to see you fine and healthy. I see Lezard have taking care of you pretty well, I'll have to give my word of gratitude to him personally for it. Maybe you've heard this from Saya, that I wish for you to come here cause there's something that all of us need to discuss before continuing our step forward into the war. There's tonne of things that I wish to discuss right now....but seeing you're rather busy helping my Demon Master, I'll leave it until later...We'll have a meeting in the living room after okay..."

*Xeno leave the room*

Ichijou: "Nanase-chan...are you okay?"

~Xeno's House - Xeno's Room~

Galanthos : Not sure, but may I ask you a question? Is there a place where I can practice my spells?

Aaron: "I'm not sure but maybe you can try in the dojo behind this house. If I knew Xeno better, he should have a training place near his house and usually a small barrier structure. However, we need a permission for that..."

*Xeno came from behind*

Xeno: "I don't mind that...please, use it as you wish"

Aaron was surprised by Xeno's sudden appearance. He couldn't believe his eyes that Xeno already awake as both of them just leave the room. It's only a couple of minutes after they leave the room and Aaron can't help noticing the glove on Xeno's hand is glowing.

Aaron: "How...did...A moment ago you've lie on your bed unconcious and now..."

Xeno: "I've got my own secret...by the way Sir Galanthos, you'll have my permission to use my training facility...bring Minato and Aaron with you. Aaron may look like a weakling but he also one of the Demon Generals, training with him might help you a little. Well, if you excuse me..." *bow and walk down the stairs*

~Xeno's House-Living Room~

Strike and Shadow was still searching for excuses. Sin and Stealth also stay silent. The atmosphere in the room became gloomy all of sudden since no one was talking. Kevin and Midori seems confuse. As Shigure sit on the chair he ask a question which startled the 4 Horsemen.

Shigure: "So where's Xeno?"

Void and Toji came running into the living room. Both of them have a serious look on their face.

Void: "Xeno-sama...have come back..."

Strike: "Erk..."

Void: "He's in his room...with the other people..."

Xeno: "Not anymore..."

Xeno descend from the stairs and enter the living room. All eyes are looking at him as he walk slowly pass everyone and sit on his favorite chair right beside the fire place. He look at everyone with a smile.

Xeno: "Welcome back everyone and welcome to my house Chika. It's been a while isn't it since the day you depart back into the human world in order to find the missing pieces of your destiny. I understand you find it isn't it?"

Chika: "Yes..."

Xeno: "I'm happy for you....Shigure...how's your mission?"

A loud roar from the sky came to the ear of the fighter on the ground.

Ruler of Existia: "Wretched being of the Upper World...How dare you came into my world and destroy everything in your path. Wrecking my garden of beauty and tranquility"

Chrome: "It's about time you appear your highness"

A sudden quake makes the one on the ground loses their balance and a thundering roar came from the sky. A castle descend from the cloudy area onto the ground and the gate open where the soldiers of Existia march out of it. Nanashi, Karz and Nibelen stop fighting so as Adam and the rest of the group. Chrome stand in the front of the group.

Chrome: "Everyone, I advice you to keep your weapon in it's case. It seems the king wish to see us. It will be rude for us to show our swords to the king. Let's follow his instruction for now"

~Neo Tokyo-Hunter's Headquarter~

Fiona: "I can't confirm it until I see your wavelenght. Now, please have a seat"

Fiona signal for Kazuma to sit on the chair inside the laboratory. Around him are the scientists that works for Fiona. She place a device on top of Kazuma's head and began the process. After a while, the process completed and Fiona came back with a result.

Fiona: "There's a good news and a bad news. The good news is, the partner that match your wavelenght is here inside the facility but the bad news is...her name was Arina....she was Aria's sister. Right now she is training inside the training chamber. How about you go and meet her yourself?"

*gave a folder containing Arina's picture towards Kazuma*

Fiona: "Come on, go on....I'll wait here until you finish talking with her"

Photobucket

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-16 08:43:42
@Night : No Problem

~Xeno's House - Xeno's Room~

Aaron: I'm not sure but maybe you can try in the dojo behind this house. If I knew Xeno better, he should have a training place near his house and usually a small barrier structure. However, we need a permission for that...

*Xeno came from behind*

Xeno: I don't mind that...please, use it as you wish

Aaron and Galanthos was surprised by Xeno's sudden appearance. He couldn't believe his eyes that Xeno already awake as both of them just leave the room. It's only a couple of minutes after they leave the room and Aaron can't help noticing the glove on Xeno's hand is glowing.

Aaron: How...did...A moment ago you've lie on your bed unconcious and now...

Galanthos : Why you're awake! Are you alright?

Xeno: "I've got my own secret...by the way Sir Galanthos, you'll have my permission to use my training facility...bring Minato and Aaron with you. Aaron may look like a weakling but he also one of the Demon Generals, training with him might help you a little. Well, if you excuse me..." *bow and walk down the stairs*

Galanthos : Thank you, General Xeno.

~Xeno's House - Dojo~

Galanthos, Aaron and Minato arrive at the Dojo.

Galanthos : So this is Xeno's dojo... *spaces out* I forgot I was supposed to use my spell, Elemental Blight. Here goes...

Galanthos lays down his staff and starts chanting ancient words. The Staff of Force starts to glow and float.

Galanthos : *chants final words* With all of my power, with all of my might, I summon the ancient Corruptors of Light!

Appearance:

A portal appears on the ceiling, four powerful beings come out. Galanthos rejoices.

Galanthos : *murmurs to self* The Elemental Corruptors have finally been re-awakened.

Galanthos : *takes staff* Let us hone our skills. These two Demon Generals will help us train. But be careful, this is only a Dojo. I don't want any mess, is that understood?

*the Four Corruptors prepare*

Galanthos : Aaron, Minato, these are the Elemental Corruptors. They have been the protectors of the Demon Mages for countless eras. Feared by all for their uncontrollable rage and unbelievable power in battle back in the ancient times. During the struggle between the Archangels and me, they helped me fight. But the Archangel reversed my Apocalypsis and... you know the story, and the Corruptors returned to the endless void, waiting to be re-awakened. Now, I request this from you two, evaluate their powers then let's train them as our judgements see fit.

Link | by on 2008-08-16 11:27:49
[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Saya's Room]

As Nanase leaned on the wall for support, Xeno entered the room and walked
beside her. Seeing him again brings back memories from the past.

Asuna: "Xeno-san..."

Xeno: "No need for a report Asuna, rest for now"

Ichijou: "When did you came back Xeno?"

Xeno: "A while ago...please, continue...in the meantime...I'll have a word with
Nanase for a while. *Look at Nanase* It's been a while since we met Nanase-chan,
I'm happy to see you fine and healthy. I see Lezard have taking care of you
pretty well, I'll have to give my word of gratitude to him personally for it.
Maybe you've heard this from Saya, that I wish for you to come here cause
there's something that all of us need to discuss before continuing our step
forward into the war. There's tonne of things that I wish to discuss right
now....but seeing you're rather busy helping my Demon Master, I'll leave it
until later...We'll have a meeting in the living room after okay..."

Nanase: "Ah yes... I'll follow once am done here..."

*Xeno leave the room*

Ichijou: "Nanase-chan...are you okay?"

Nanase: "Y-yes... I'm alright, its just the affect of the healing..."

She then headed for the door.

Nanase: "I'll go ahead and follow Xeno and see what he wants..."

She then left the room.

Soon Toji and Void arrived at the living room. Toji went to stand
next to Lezard who was still at the door way, him having a bitter look
on his face.

Void: "Xeno-sama...have come back..."

Strike: "Erk..."

Void: "He's in his room...with the other people..."

Xeno descend from the stairs and enter the living room. All eyes are looking at
him as he walk slowly pass everyone and sit on his favorite chair right beside
the fire place. He look at everyone with a smile.

Xeno: "Welcome back everyone and welcome to my house Chika. It's been a while
isn't it since the day you depart back into the human world in order to find
the missing pieces of your destiny. I understand you find it isn't it?"

Chika: "Yes..."

Lezard then stepped in.

Lezard: "Hey Xeno, whats the reason you summoned Lady Nanase?"

Nanase: "I believe he wants to talk about the keys Lezard."

Lezard and Toji looked behind them and saw Nanase stood beside them. Toji
had noticed that she had marks on her arms and face that she didn't have before.

Toji: "What the heck happened to you?"

Lezard: "It doesn't matter now. All that matters is Nexo answering out question."

Nanase scaned the room and saw Kevin. Once again they are together in the
same room, but he has changed.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-08-16 20:03:16

Shigure: It's been really hard. Those annoying angels kept on coming. It's was almost a miracle we had escaped there alive.

Pegas appeared behind Shigure...

Pegas: It was a bit harder than I expected. I didn't think they would go all out on this mission.

Morholt and Belzak both came in having patched up. belzak, without his armor, looked like a young man around mid 30s. He had spiky brown hair and a muscular build. He was wearing a black sleeveless tank top, jeans and black boots. Morholt, on the other hand, had long black hair and an average body build. He was wearing a body fit red shirt, jeans and black sneakers. Some bandages could be seen on their arms and faces.

Belzak: Bit hard, my foot! Bit hard wouldn't do this much damage to us.

Shigure: Hey guys. Nice suits.

Morholt:(laughs) We do have to fit in while we are here on your world.

Belzak: I have to admit, you humans have some great clothes. I could get used to this uniform.

Shigure: (laughs, looks at Xeno) So how about your mission, Xeno? Everything went well?

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-16 23:30:14 (edited 2008-08-18 05:05:19)

A loud roar from the sky came to the ear of the fighter on the ground.

Ruler of Existia: "Wretched being of the Upper World...How dare you came into my world and destroy everything in your path. Wrecking my garden of beauty and tranquility"

Chrome: "It's about time you appear your highness"

A sudden quake makes the one on the ground loses their balance and a thundering roar came from the sky. A castle descend from the cloudy area onto the ground and the gate open where the soldiers of Existia march out of it. Nanashi, Karz and Nibelen stop fighting so as Adam and the rest of the group. Chrome stand in the front of the group.

Chrome: "Everyone, I advice you to keep your weapon in it's case. It seems the king wish to see us. It will be rude for us to show our swords to the king. Let's follow his instruction for now"

-Karuzo and KIzuna kept their weapons and transformed themselves in their semi armor costume-

Karuzo: You have the right to say those worlds...

KIzuna: I agree..

-the two stand together, then the orbs floated freely now with great distances-

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-16 23:43:07
~Neo Tokyo-Hunter's Headquarter~

Fiona: "There's a good news and a bad news. The good news is, the partner that match your wavelenght is here inside the facility but the bad news is...her name was Arina....she was Aria's sister. Right now she is training inside the training chamber. How about you go and meet her yourself?"

*gave a folder containing Arina's picture towards Kazuma*

*Kazuma takes the folder and looks at the picture*

Fiona: "Come on, go on....I'll wait here until you finish talking with her"

*kazuma gets up and heads to the training room*

Thinking: "didnt brock say something about Arina.. o well"

*kazuma enter the training room and walks around looking for Arina. as he walks further in he see some damages to the place*

"i wonder what happened here"

Link | by on 2008-08-19 06:17:36
~Neo Tokyo-Hunter's Headquarter(Training Facility)~

Inside the training facility, Arina was having his daily training which have been a disaster fof the maintainance personnel since she always destroy most of the area inside it. As Kazuma enter, Arina was waiting for a hunter to train with which she ask for it in advance before. Once Kazuma enter, she mistook Kazuma as the hunter that she waits. She put down the boulder on the ground and shout to Kazuma.

Arina: "It's about time you come here! I'm already bored. Come, help me with my training"

Arina was not a big person, in fact she's just like a normal girl. However her power was tremendous, judging how she lift the boulders with her hand and toss it to Kazuma.

Arima: "Toss it back to me!"

~Neo Tokyo-Hunter's Headquarter(Infirmary)~

Brock: "I really hope he doesn't have the same wavelenght as your sister Aria"

Aria: "Who? The new guy? Why not?....I feel sorry for Arina, it's been a while since she join but never once she got a partner"

Brock: "Lucky for everyone else...."

Arina: "I hope the new guy will be her partner....he seems more reliable than anyone else"

Brock: "I hope he lives if he is Arina's partner"

~Xeno's House-Living Room~

Shigure: It's been really hard. Those annoying angels kept on coming. It's was almost a miracle we had escaped there alive.

Pegas appeared behind Shigure...

Pegas: It was a bit harder than I expected. I didn't think they would go all out on this mission.

Morholt and Belzak both came in having patched up. belzak, without his armor, looked like a young man around mid 30s. He had spiky brown hair and a muscular build. He was wearing a black sleeveless tank top, jeans and black boots. Morholt, on the other hand, had long black hair and an average body build. He was wearing a body fit red shirt, jeans and black sneakers. Some bandages could be seen on their arms and faces.

Belzak: Bit hard, my foot! Bit hard wouldn't do this much damage to us.

Shigure: Hey guys. Nice suits.

Morholt:(laughs) We do have to fit in while we are here on your world.

Belzak: I have to admit, you humans have some great clothes. I could get used to this uniform.

Shigure: (laughs, looks at Xeno) So how about your mission, Xeno? Everything went well?"

Xeno: "Everything is fine on my end however....there's much to discuss what happen on yours"

Lezard: "Hey Xeno, whats the reason you summoned Lady Nanase?"

Nanase: "I believe he wants to talk about the keys Lezard."

Lezard and Toji looked behind them and saw Nanase stood beside them. Toji
had noticed that she had marks on her arms and face that she didn't have before.

Toji: "What the heck happened to you?"

Lezard: "It doesn't matter now. All that matters is Xeno answering out question."

Nanase scaned the room and saw Kevin. Once again they are together in the
same room, but he has changed. On the other hand Kevin can't believe that Nanase was here, he try to edge towards her but seeing that she have a conversation with Xeno, Kevin stay on his seat, he smile and bow a bit at her. Chika and Sin walk out of the room for a short while which signal Xeno that they must have preparing for the report.

Xeno: "Well....I believe, I owe an explaination to everyone inside the room, about the true purpose of our trip to the human world. Demon Masters....remember when we inside the meeting chamber of the Castle of Darkness, the 3 mission was given and without you knowing, these 3 missions was just a minor mission to prepare us for our major mission. My real mission was to resume the Pure Soul Hunt, which in accordance to our need of controlling the key to stop this war, The 6 Keys of the World"

*take a sip of his coffee*

Xeno: "Nanase, Saya, Kevin, Adam and the other Pure Souls are the one who can hold the key and control it. Human World, Underworld and Upper World was the first 3 Key and.....the 3 Shadow World, Existia, Chronos and Majestic was the other 3. My purpose of calling Nanase was to protect her and borrow her power in order to obtain these 6 Keys. This piece of information wasn't exclusive, by now, Lord Chrome of the Steel Clan also knows this. He is making an alliance with the Angel so that he can use Adam, Kevin's brother in order to get one. Currently the Underworld Key and Upperworld Key was held by the Demon Lord and The Seraph, the Human World Key was missing. Existia, Chronos and Majestic will be the battlefield for us in order to gain advantage over Chrome which desire for this world to end"

Kevin: "My brother was in this too"

Xeno: "Yes probably. So Nanase, Lezard....is this a good answer for you? I hope it will good enough to convince you into my force"

Then suddenly Xeno's smile fading and he focus his attention towards Strike and Shadow. He lift his hand and chant for Demonic Wall spell and in instant both of them grab their head and kneel down in fear.

Xeno: "Concealing the truth wasn't your best act my Knights, why have you been so foolish and act like a lesser demon Strike, Shadow?"

Imp: "Lord Xeno! Wait!"

Xeno: "You too Imp, however I haven't had any right to punish you as you're Aaron's Knight. Strike, Shadow....why haven't you tell Midori that his father....died in the mission"

Midori: *shock* "What!?...I-Is that...true?"

Kevin: "Shigure! What happen here...Is it true!?"

~Xeno's House - Dojo~

Aaron was impressed, he knew that Galanthos was a great mage but never he imagine he can use four summoning. Aaron take a step back and Minato also take his position. Like any other Demon General, he also have a summoning. Minato have a summoning which he obtain inside the ruins when he went into it with Xeno the last time. Both of them take time and chant.

Aaron: "Rise....Kraken!!"

Minato: "Descend to this world....Azure!!"

Aaron specialty was water so he summon his Kraken while Minato summon his black dragon. Kraken was anxious with the fight that it attack first with it's tentacles towards Galanthos and Azure the Black Dragon shot a flame ball towards them.

~Existia-Lake of the Undead(Existia's Castle)~

Chrome: "Karuzo-dono, inside the throne chamber please be ready for any possibilities. Ruler of Existia wasn't a kind king. So if anything due to happen, we need to be prepared"

The captain lead the group into the throne room but before they can even have an audience with the king the door close tight and fighters came out of the battle hole at the edge of the throne room.

Nibelen: "I'm impressed...Iron Claw ruler sure means ruling with power"

Ruler of Existia: "Prove yourself creature of the surface...by defeating 100 fighters inside this throne room. Then I'll hear what you have to say"

Nanashi: "Good, 100 outside, 100 inside....this meeting sure is tiring"

Karz: "No more playing games....Adam, let's go"

Adam: "Yes"

*All the 100 fighter began charging towards Chrome and his group*

Chrome: "Here they come. Good luck everyone"

Photobucket

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-19 06:25:13 (edited 2008-08-20 06:00:45)

~Existia-Lake of the Undead(Existia's Castle)~

Chrome: "Karuzo-dono, inside the throne chamber please be ready for any possibilities. Ruler of Existia wasn't a kind king. So if anything due to happen, we need to be prepared"

Karuzo: I understand

The captain lead the group into the throne room but before they can even have an audience with the king the door close tight and fighters came out of the battle hole at the edge of the throne room.

Nibelen: "I'm impressed...Iron Claw ruler sure means ruling with power"

Ruler of Existia: "Prove yourself creature of the surface...by defeating 100 fighters inside this throne room. Then I'll hear what you have to say"

Nanashi: "Good, 100 outside, 100 inside....this meeting sure is tiring"

Karz: "No more playing games....Adam, let's go"

Adam: "Yes"

*All the 100 fighter began charging towards Chrome and his group*

Chrome: "Here they come. Good luck everyone"

-then suddenly Karuzo stepped in front Kizuna wanted to follow but she was halted by his hand gesture-

Karuzo: Take rest my princess... this battle is only for the chosen fighters and if i loose you i can not face my duty again

-then from his location two white and black orbs suddenly surrounded him, then he wielded his two swords, Zweihander and Merodach, then he rushed at three fighters and bring them down, in the other hand Kizuna was blushed on his words, she smiled-

Kizuna: Thank you fro everything, Karuzo-kun..

-she knelled down and prayed for the everyone's protection and safety, she covered by an Angelic Shields and she is comfortable-

~Neo-Tokyo- Guardia Angelixia HQ~

-the Guardia Angelixia was on their forum also with them the Destructos Orden, Xennon and and Karazu knows that this is a very serious matter-

Versace: So that means...

Karazu: Yes but i cant pint point who..

Cerva: Tallgeese and Eternal was on the infirmary... it looks like they managed to as an opportunity

Xennon: Yes... all we can do it to assess the damage and rebuilt again

-the two teams resumed their task-

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-19 10:54:42 (edited 2008-08-19 10:55:45)

Arina: "It's about time you come here! I'm already bored. Come, help me with my training"

*Kazuma looks up to see Arina*

"Training?"

Arima: "Toss it back to me!"

*The boulder comes crashing down on the spot Kazuma once stood, Kazuma gets up and looks around*

"I better tell her im not here for training before its to late"

Link | by on 2008-08-19 14:07:11

On the other hand Kevin can't believe that Nanase was here, he try to edge
towards her but seeing that she have a conversation with Xeno, Kevin stay on his
seat, he smile and bow a bit at her. Chika and Sin walk out of the room for a
short while which signal Xeno that they must have preparing for the report.

Nanase saw him smile, the smile that she longed to see. Even though she could
still feel the pain she felt so long ago, it was hard to smile back but she tried.

Xeno: "Well....I believe, I owe an explanation to everyone inside the room,
about the true purpose of our trip to the human world. Demon Masters....remember
when we inside the meeting chamber of the Castle of Darkness, the 3 mission was
given and without you knowing, these 3 missions was just a minor mission to
prepare us for our major mission. My real mission was to resume the Pure Soul
Hunt, which in accordance to our need of controlling the key to stop this war,
The 6 Keys of the World"

Lezard: "As guessed, you need the Pure souls once again."

*take a sip of his coffee*

Xeno: "Nanase, Saya, Kevin, Adam and the other Pure Souls are the one who can
hold the key and control it. Human World, Underworld and Upper World was the
first 3 Key and.....the 3 Shadow World, Existia, Chronos and Majestic was the
other 3. My purpose of calling Nanase was to protect her and borrow her power
in order to obtain these 6 Keys. This piece of information wasn't exclusive, by
now, Lord Chrome of the Steel Clan also knows this. He is making an alliance
with the Angel so that he can use Adam, Kevin's brother in order to get one.
Currently the Underworld Key and Upperworld Key was held by the Demon Lord and
The Seraph, the Human World Key was missing. Existia, Chronos and Majestic will
be the battlefield for us in order to gain advantage over Chrome which desire
for this world to end"

Kevin: "My brother was in this too"

Xeno: "Yes probably. So Nanase, Lezard....is this a good answer for you? I hope it will good enough to convince you into my force"

Lezard: "Hmmmmm... What do you think Milady..."

With no hesitation Nanase nodded her head.

Nanase: "I might be able to find my brother, after all he is also a pure soul..."

Lezard: "Your right."

Nanase: "Then we will temporally join your group Xeno... but once its over
we'll go back to our separate lives."

Toji: "I'll be going where ever she goes, cause I want a rematch with her.
And its nice to see you again Xeno, even though you may not remember me."

Then suddenly Xeno's smile fading and he focus his attention towards Strike
and Shadow. He lift his hand and chant for Demonic Wall spell and in instant
both of them grab their head and kneel down in fear.

Xeno: "Concealing the truth wasn't your best act my Knights, why have you been
so foolish and act like a lesser demon Strike, Shadow?"

Xeno: "You too Imp, however I haven't had any right to punish you as you're
Aaron's Knight. Strike, Shadow....why haven't you tell Midori that his
father....died in the mission"

Lezard: "Seems something happened before we got here."

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-19 16:28:27
~Xeno's House - Xeno's Dojo~

Aaron and Minato start to attack.

Galanthos : *All were able to evade Kraken's tentacles, Air Corruptor was hit by the flame ball* Ack. The Air Corruptor is injured. Avenge her.

*Earth Corruptor put a concrete covering around the whole dojo*

Galanthos : Now they're angry...

*Earth Corruptor created a boulder shower, but it didn't damage the dojo because of the concrete cover. Fire Corruptor also created a fire shower*

Galanthos : Hmmm... Good thing they're not using their "other" spells...

*Black Dragon was able to evade both showers and bit the Earth Corruptor*

Link | by on 2008-08-20 04:23:48 (edited 2008-08-20 04:24:10)
[Xeno's house-Living room]

Then suddenly Xeno's smile fading and he focus his attention towards Strike and Shadow. He lift his hand and chant for Demonic Wall spell and in instant both of them grab their head and kneel down in fear.

Morholt: !... Lord Xeno, what is the meaning of this!?

Xeno: "Concealing the truth wasn't your best act my Knights, why have you been so foolish and act like a lesser demon Strike, Shadow?"

Xeno: "You too Imp, however I haven't had any right to punish you as you're Aaron's Knight. Strike, Shadow....why haven't you tell Midori that his father....died in the mission"

Shigure: I-I don't know. We were fighting with the angels while the transport was heading to the gate.

Belzak: Master Shigure is telling the truth. We really have no idea what happened.

Shigure:(looks at Strike and Shadow) That's why you guys were acting weird...

Morholt:(looks at Strike and Shadow) Why didn't you tell us right away?

Shigure: (looks at Midori) Midori, I'm so sorry. I didn't really know, honest. I wish I had stayed with the transport then your dad would still be...

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-23 05:42:48 (edited 2008-08-23 05:46:24)
-Neo- Tokyo-

-The Guardia Angelixia and the Orden was able to fix the place 50% but there are more work than they expected-

Karazu: Deaths...

Xennon: Just I cant understand....

Cerva: Same here... what are they planning??

-then one of the member of the Orden and reported-

Photobucket

??: There are more casualties on the site of the battlefield of Xennon and Cerva, also on the outside parts of the Area,

Karazu: thank you for the report

???: Sire I am very sorry for this but... What is going on...?

Karazu: I would like to answer it but I do not know also the answer

???: I understand

Versace: I would like to know who are you Knight

-the Knight faced the Angel-

???: I am The Wings of Chaos, Agros Kamael

Angelic Demonic Warfare Chapter 2 Side notes: Agros Kamael

Agros Kamael- one of the Knights of the Orden, known to the deliver a fast move attacks. Not much known about him but rumors that he is quite calm for a Dark Knight

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-29 12:56:13 (edited 2008-10-21 09:03:41)
OOC: WHy is no one making any post

*Kazuma rounds a corner and jumps for cover as a object is thrown towards him*

"I think i remember what Brock said"

*Another rock comes towards Kazuma, the rock splits in half as kazuma cuts through and jumps on a structure and see arima and flys towards her*

Link | by Anime on 2008-12-07 15:56:24
OOC : Is this RP dead? I hope not...

Link | by on 2008-12-07 16:24:03
OOC: I don't know... Some players are off away or something = 3=

life is keeping me busy.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Displaying 181 to 200 of 321 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0120 seconds at 2024-04-20 04:29:39