Back | Reverse |

Re: Teh Fruit Club~[Slots now Open!]
Link | by Dark on 2008-01-03 22:42:26 (edited 2008-01-03 23:06:40)
Reposting this..
I'm gonna do the final list of sigs now..

@Apple: wah! a scavernger hunt! XD Maybe I'll join the third one~ btw I'll add something to the sig symbols of anyone who gets merits.. like gold strips ans stars like in the military XD
I'll explain later here...

@neon: congrats on hogging all the merits >=3

Fruits club members Fruit taken
Apple Apple
JC Starfruit
Shizue Strawberry
Empo Lemon
Vie Kiatkiat
Dark Peach
Senna Orange
Alexandra Tomato
ZParticus Green Mango
Mike Cherry
DA Watermelon
Sheril Honey Dew
Yat Longan Berry
Quack Pomegranate
La La Pineapple
Kyo Grapes
Neon Mangostein
Yance Blueberry

Fruit of the Month
January: Neon, the Mangostein

(not still implemented)
Merits System:
1 Merit = 1 strip
5 strips = 1 star
5 stars = 1 medal

Max is 5 medals! (which is 125 merits!)

My sig to do list:
  • Pomegranate for Quack
  • Pineapple for La la
  • Mangostein for Neon
  • Blueberry for Yance

People who asked to join but either hasn't stated their fruits yet or Choices are already chosen:
Mi-chan (chose cherry or strawberry; both taken)
Rin (chose tomato; taken)

Link | by on 2008-01-04 00:04:45
wow, fruit of the month eh? thanks a bunch Apple-sama :)

I have a suggestion for the next scavenger hunts. Maybe it'd be better if we PM you the answers [?]. I think because of time differences, others weren't able to see the list until after I finished finding everything on the list. [But I don't know how you'd be able to choose a winner that way... errr...]

Oh well...

I'm gonna rest for the next hunts [school is starting soon and I have loads of school work to finish =P]

but I wanna post one item from the list XP

A pic from the Gendou Fan Submission Forum thread [teehee~ it's a picture I posted in that thread]

Good Luck with the hunt minna-sama!

Link | by りんーちゃん on 2008-01-04 07:01:10
may I join as the durian? x3

      
  m y . L i F E . i . t r a d e . i n . f o r . y o u r . P A i N .

Link | by on 2008-01-04 10:54:42
Very good suggestions, and kudos to Darky on the merit system, 'tis very awesome =3. Anyway, I think Neon, the Fruit of the month (hail Neon) is right about the situation of time. So, when you have found what you can on the list, PM your finds to me and I'll judge. I mostly see the winner as the one who completes the list the fastest. I like to see you guys do that x3. Well, after we have done at least 5 hunts, I'll think of something else for the club to do to earn merits. Oh, and btw, no one can get higher than Darky and I (cause we're teh presidents and it wouldn't be fair that way >=3). So, good luck on the hunt and have a good day/night =3.

Link | by bakit?! 0.o on 2008-01-04 14:00:34
hello, it's been four pages since . . .

sori, i cannot be active at those scavenger hunts . . maybe if it's already summer vacation or if i find time. i'm pretty busy with my studies that i only have limited time for gendou-moments. =(

but i want to contribute something everytime i post here. hmmm . . . i could do something else like "picture of a fruit that only few people knows" . . . like the kiat-kiat which only pips here from the Philippines are familiar with (but now of course you already know) or just give "fruit facts of the week" and the like. well, if you have better suggestions or assignments, i'll gladly take them.

well, thanks for accepting me. i'm very proud and very glad to say that i am blueberry, a member of Teh Fruit Club~!

@ apple
i've noticed from your past posts that you address darky as "she" or "her." actually, darky is a male (i know him personally). i don't know if he had noticed it from your previous posts. but i consider he did not.

by the way, the scavenger hunt idea was very clever!

@ neon
HAIL GREAT NEON THE MANGOSTEEN!!!

Link | by on 2008-01-04 17:17:35
oAo omg, Darky's a guy?! I'm so so so so sorry, Vice President Darky, I didn't know you were a guy (darn genderless system)! I didn't know what I thought but I saw you as a her and I didn't know but now I know, gomen nasai -A-". Well, umm, now that I feel idiotic and my gender radar is seriously damaged, it's alright if you can't participate in the hunts, it's just part of the club you can choose to do. I'll be thinking up some more ideas, so don't worry 'bout it :) Oh, and if you have any ideas you think would be good for the club, just post them or PM me about it, or to Darky. We'll see what we think and see what we'll do!^^

Link | by on 2008-01-04 17:30:52
ahahha~ i'm gone for awhile and then there's this interesting fruit club now~
/wants to join as well~

ahaha~ rin~ durian~ xD

and there's teh scavenger hunt~ waaa~ i missed soooo many things~!!!

/want to be teh yellow mango~! (since green mango ish taken~) O_O

Link | by on 2008-01-04 17:45:45
...Does anyone read the past posts? Or am I the only one? *sigh* Well, I guess we'll be taking in more members now -__-" I'll wrack up the list and the merit system, Darky, so don't worry about it. Wow, when I looked at the list, I couldn't believe how large this club grew. And so quickly 0.0 Well then, we have Rin as the durian and Mizuki as the yellow mango (head falls to desk) wow, so many ppl want to join on such little notice. Darky, what will we do about the member joining thing? ;A;

Link | by on 2008-01-04 19:43:46
Hail Neon!!! ^_^

OMG... Darky ish a guy? *surprise surprise ^_^* and all this time, i thought he was a she., hehehe ^_^

Apple-sama, is it alright if we start a little column about fruits in the kitchen? hahaha, like giving little recipes on some deserts/snacks on fruits? just a suggestion though ^^

this is an example:

the recipe for today! Strawberry Salad!

ingredients:

1. 1 kg of ripe strawberries
2. condensed milk
3. all purpose whip cream

what to do about it:

1. Wash strawberries and cut them in half, drain the strawberries and place them in a large bowl
2. mix condense milk and whip cream together with the strawberries,
3. cool in the fridge for about 10-20 minutes
4. serve ^_^

there you have it, instant strawberry salad ^_^

whooo... i'm getting hungry ^_^

yeah, we are gaining more members ^_^

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-04 20:46:04
a----ah sorry I'm kinda busy with stuff sorry for being dead weight XD

@apple: I don't mind actually.. their just pronouns >=D hahaha I get that all the time because of how I handle my words and plus my avatar+sig isn't the typical moe variant =3=

if you have anything to stab to me about, and want a reply fast..
here's...
Times I'm online(gendou time)
8PM - 5AM

Link | by on 2008-01-04 23:22:51 (edited 2008-01-05 00:03:37)
@rin:
lolz~ durian. =P

@apple-sama:
so every item in the hunt now must be sent through PM? Thanks for considering my suggestion XD
3 more hunts until the second activity? yeeeey~! [I can't promise to be active though... gah >.< school]

@mizuki:
welcome to the club!

@shizue-chan:
omg! strawberry salad! /yummeh ichigo~!

@darky:
waaaah! you're a guy? I also thought that you were a girl... gomene T-T [I blame the girl avy+siggy =P]

Link | by on 2008-01-05 07:26:44
I love the club..!
How can I be a member?

Link | by Dark on 2008-01-05 07:49:45 (edited 2008-01-05 07:50:02)
@Apple: if you let Ukisaa join we would be 21 already.. if you want let's cap it of there.. and to prevent more people from joining..
edit the title of the thread thru modifying the very 1st post.. and put something like "Teh Fruits Club[No Longer Taking New Members]"
or something like that

@Ukissa: we have a little problem in member management at the moment.. but still..
please specify what fruit will represent you to apply

@neon: uwa! no harm done tho >=D

Link | by on 2008-01-05 09:18:55
Wow, so many good suggestions! I love the fruit recipes~ \O_O/ Well, umm, yeah, I'm going to change the title after he/she joins >.< Alright, these things are really great! Oh, btw:

Fruit Club Scavenger Hunt #2 Is Over!
Yep, the hunt is over. A wonderful member of the club has found the items on the list and PMed me too =D And so, with that, we grant 1 merit to Shizue, the Strawberry! Congrats! This hunt stuffs gettin hott 0.0 Let's keep it up x3

Link | by Cherry King on 2008-01-05 13:25:11
*hails Neon-san and Shizue-san* xD
Ah great just when I was about to do the scavenger hunt xP
strawberry salad? I'll have to try that xD

Link | by bakit?! 0.o on 2008-01-05 15:20:41 (edited 2008-01-05 15:32:30)
wao, apple, thanks for understanding . . . ^_^
don't worry, i've also read all the previous posts.
i suggest tht we should have the "fruit activity of the month." it would be easier if there is only an activity per month that will choose the "fruit of the month," with a dedicated period to be done. it would be very confusing if there were so many activities per month that and only one would choose the "fruit of the month" even though the activities were all same and the difficulty level is lower compared to the others. this is to not confuse the members on how the "fruit of the month" is chosen. and it would also be better to choose first five fruits for the activity. just give recognition to the other four, while the first one to accomplish it becomes the "fruit of the month." this system would encourage other members to participate on the activity (hence the time span.

hail neon, the great mangosteen!!

shizue the strawberry, you're also great!!

so, to commemorate the founder of this great club, i've searched for some fun facts about teh fruit apple:
* There are 7500 different apple varieties worldwide, and 2500 grow in the U.S.
* The State Fruit of New York is the Apple and the State Flower of Michigan is the Apple Blossom
* Apples were the favorite fruit of ancient Greeks and Romans.
* Apples can be as small as a cherry or as large as a grapefruit.
* Apple trees don't grow from seeds -- they are grafted or budded.
* Apple trees can live to be 100 years old, and it takes four to five years to produce their first fruit.
* Apples ripen six to ten times faster at room temperature than if they were refrigerated.
* The largest apple picked weighed three pounds.
* Apples are a member of the rose family.
* October is National Apple Month.
* 25 percent of an apple's volume is air. That is why they float.

>> i thought apples were planted with their seeds because they have seeds. and now i understand why the greek mythology used apples (the golden apples) as the fruit that brings back the youth of the gods. i was also surprised about the fact that the apple is a "rose" and that air is a part of its volume. argh, i remembered tht stupid science seatwork about which fruits will float on water!

so i hope you had fun about may fruit facts of the week. until next week! c",

Link | by on 2008-01-05 16:00:41
Wow, omg I'm so cool xD I think you're right Yance about the one fruit of the month thing, but I want to keep things going so then ppl won't get bored. Also, assigning members to a specific thing is a little weird. If you could give me an example, I'd probably understand a lot better. But thank you for your ideas

Link | by on 2008-01-05 16:09:53
yeey!

omedetou shizue-chan !

Link | by on 2008-01-05 17:00:29
hi~ I just stop by... Fruit club? :D I love to join... Is it still open? Hurm... Apple-sama, if I can join, can you give siggy than avatars? o_o I want to be dragonfruit ne! :D thanks~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Link | by on 2008-01-05 17:13:31
.../cries Doesn't anyone read the [bleep]in' past posts or what?! /sigh nexer mind, just, fine, but after this, it's done! I'm serious, man! After we have this whole thing situated, I'll say when more ppl can join. But, for now, no one can join because if more ppl join, my head will explode and all y'all will be pretty sorry! So, until I say so and after...oh, right, Safiria, no one will join the Fruit Club. So, lets sit back, relax, and get this club really started!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, ... 50 Displaying 181 to 200 of 1002 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0176 seconds at 2024-05-08 04:59:56