Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: KHR Domination Fan Club [Open & Join Us]
Link | by platinumski on 2010-10-12 09:20:31 (edited 2010-10-16 09:15:19)
CIAOSSU!

Really want to join in!.. a huge fan of khr here :D

I'm still at lvl 7 so I can't claim chara but I want to join in anyway :D

Nice meeting you all! :3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you know ze' Rebocon concert series, I am the one who uploaded the Rebocon 2010
and the Vongola Family Song (New Version)-... video on youtube :>
Add me as a friend there <3 KHR fandom FTW!

AND! To those who don't know it yet, its Reborn Concert(ReboCon), featuring KHR's voice actors.. in a concert singing their chara song!!! :D:D:D

~~~Watch it!!! :) Reborn seiyuus are AWESOME I say!

*Watch list for you:
Rebocon 2008 (Find: " Reborn Concert 2008")
Rebocon 2009 (Too bad it was removed by youtube :<)
Rebocon 2010 (find R-Con 2010 Part 1)
^^^Technically it was still 2009 *Dec.* but hey.. its for continuity's sake! XD And so that I would have more chances of getting away from the Copyright crew
*don't want my account to be removed :/*)

Visit my youtube channel and add me up as a friend :)
just click the image above

P.S Any TsunaxHibari fans out there?
Watch my vid "Sentimental TUNA ROmance" to find out about Tsuna's unrequited love XD LOLOLOL.
1827 Mania~~~

CIAO! CIAO!

EDIT:
Surprisingly, I'm at lvl 10 now XD
If I can claim a chara can I choose Fran, pretty please :3
Hehe.. Anyways, long live khr! :D

Link | by clk222 on 2010-12-02 08:06:22
wow, i thought after a long disappearance i would miss out on lots of things, but amazingly there's only 1 post after mine.

@duelli: wow at 1st i thought it was some kind of advertisement, but it's all about khr so i think it's fine. hope inx will update the front page soon!

well, now that it's the simon arc (do you call it this way?) and the boss are finally battling each other! i thought everyone would fight 1st before the boss, which will be the last one. how sudden, i really can't wait for the next chapter!

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2011-11-08 22:43:30
Hello?

Hello!!?

ECHO!!

Lol jk jk. I hope this site isn't dead. Even if I wasn't on it much it was FAAAAARR much more better than ANY other site I RPed on.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2012-07-18 20:55:20 (edited 2012-07-19 16:22:27)
OK As club leader am gonna try and revamp the group, and update the front page ; A; Sorry being so absent! I have to look back previous post so please me patient for a little longer OTL And hopefully I can get some help with making the cards and what not = u =

Alright finally finished updating the first page with the chapters and such. I'm not sure if am allowed to share links to other sites where to read and watch most of these. So happy hunting! And looking for position members for:

Vice President - Helping with task the president does as well as sharing with other members information they know about involving Reborn stuff.
Event Holder - Idea holder on what can make this club better.
Card Manager - Someone with graphic skills to help with making member card, and these will be revamped to make them easier to make.

That is all I have for now, thank you.

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2012-07-19 17:57:24
Username: fharis
Nickname: fharis
Member Status: Fan Member
Character Claim: Byakuran

Link | by on 2012-07-20 21:10:22
I do not mind helping out with Card manager position. Also Inx, if its alright if I change my character claim from Tsunayoshi sawada to Vongola Primo Giotto?

Link | by on 2012-07-20 22:16:46
@Rezzeh: Welcome to the group <3

@Zero: Made the change for you. Ah and I was hoping if you have any ideas for the
new cards, I was thinking of making them signature sized so they are easy to make
and require little change.

I was thinking around the size of 100x100 or 100x150.
Has the persons name, number and picture of their claim.

@All: Has anyone seen Rebocon 2012 wither Red or Blue team? Maybe both?

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2012-07-20 22:45:03
Thank you, Inx. Sure, I could do something like that, perhaps similar to how I did with my Soushi claim icon I had.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Displaying 161 to 168 of 168 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0081 seconds at 2024-04-19 16:48:53