Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 [Open!!!]
Link | by on 2008-08-03 10:56:21 (edited 2008-08-03 11:05:45)
~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Park)The Lake~

Strike buried Goro on the ground. So much that he knew, human tends to do this rather than using the Demonic Burial. After he finish with it he look at Shadow who is still unable to smile. They failed the mission, one mere casualty made them fail but what they concern the most is, how do they tell Midori about this.

Strike: "Our job have done....let's head back to the ground base"

Shadow: "How do we tell her?"

Strike: "We'll think of something. Come on" *summon his Darkmare and walk away*

Shadow: "Easier to said than done" *follow Strike*

Strike: *wind message* "Shigure....the transporter have already pass the Underworld Gate. Lose your pursuers and return to Xeno-sama's house. We'll talk again later"

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas and Shigure vs. Brock~

Strike: *wind message* "Shigure....the transporter have already pass the Underworld Gate. Lose your pursuers and return to Xeno-sama's house. We'll take talk again later"

Brock well aware that water won't be enough to fight with a wind user such as Shigure. he take a step back and thrust his palm into the water and then wall of water rise and headed towards the tornado. Using the wall of water as a cover he toss the Leviathan Spear inside it and push the wall even faster.

Brock: "Yo Shigure! I challenge you to take on this attack! without dodging it!" *smile*

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma's Clone vs. Asuna~

Asuna summon her mists to form a barrier. It stop Kazuma's attack but eventually not for long. After a moment, the barrier shatter and she was force to guard herself with the Staff of Mist. Knowing that she can't win in hand to hand combat Asuna kick Kazuma's Clone away and jump to the sky. Mist in bird's form emerge and grab Asuna's right hand. Using her left hand, she make hand signal and on the ground, the mist intensified before a giant mouth rise and eat the surrounding place.

Asuna: "~Giant Mist of Night-Whale of Mist!!~"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo City(Ramen Shop)(Kyo vs Lezard, Toji, Crix, Nanase and Chika)~

Void watch Crix get up and laugh like a maniac. He was amused though but Derykard just stay quiet. He wasn't honest with himself, he knew he have something to say but in front of Void, there's no way he'll do it. Void still in cat's form and jump on Derykard's shoulder.

Void: "Wow, never thought there's a person there. What's with the flower anyway? I can't sense any danger for now but looking in front of us, I can say there's too many people who doesn't like us. Come to think of it, they may like me cause I'm a cute humble kitty unable to find home, you on the other hand will be kick away like a trash"

Derykard: "Void..."

Void: "Yes"

Derykard: "Shut up"

Void: "Okay..."

Nanase was walking away from her and Chika the one who suppose to be rescued is fine with her but knowing that there's something on Chika's body that was important to her and the mission, Saya can't let them go for now. She take off her glove and titanium strings can be seen extended from her hand. With a swift movement she tied the titanium string on Nanase and Chika before halting them to stop.

Saya: "I guess we never met Nanase-san....or we do met once before. Maybe you unable to recognize me right now....however...you do know my brother. Xeno Night...the Demon General of the 13th Demon Lord's Army. Does that name ring a bell Nanase-san? These Titanium Strings....you might remember this one too right?"

Chika: "Xeno....Xeno Night...finally, he came. Where is he?"

Saya: "Somewhere...but right now we have moved back into town....the Old town of Tokyo. Nanase-san, please hear what I'm about to say. Chika carries an information great enough that you and your comrade might be targeted and killed. Xeno nii-sama send me to fetch you and Chika back to the Xeno's Mansion. Your home won't be safe anymore. How about it? Come with me and meet my brother. Please Nanase-san"

Void and Derykard walk to Saya's side and watch everyone with a sharp eyes. At least Void's sharp eyes were pretending, he likes more companies even if they came from a different side. Derykard on the other hand wasn't welcoming.

Void: "You can bring your friends too. The more the merrier. Our place is like a little zoo with lots of different animals...come and see, it will be fun"

Derykard: "For a cat your meow sure irritating me...I guess we will have a vacancy for a talking cat after this...after I eat you Void"

Void: "Sorry...what do you say, Angel Lezard, Crix, Demon Toji, and of course, Human Chika and Pure Soul Nanase..."

Chika: "Pure Soul? So that means....you're one of the key" *look at Nanase*

~Human World-Hunter Unit's Headquarters~

Fiona drag Kyo into the hallway, every Hunter that walk by watch them but none of them knows what happen. Salamander and Diamond follows closely behind. Kyo still sulking and a bit embarrass by the way Fiona treat him. It was Fiona who raise him after all so this time he won't struggle to get away.

Fiona: "All of you...what have you done?"

Salamander: "Mission"

Fiona: "You're not doing your mission, you enter a battlefield and slaughter all those human. Do you know how hard will this be to cover up the story. Your mission was to eliminate the human Chika. The bodies inside the Ramen Shop wasn't Chika, they're civillian. Quit giving me a hard time and do your mission properly! Especially you Kyo!"

Kyo: "Sorry..."

Fiona: "Nanashi-sama ask all of you to standby. There will be another mission. In the meantime, go treat your wound. Diamond, I trust you to take care of Salamander"

Diamond: "Yes Fiona-sama"

~Human World-Underground Supply Center~

Kevin and Midori smile to each other. The signal have been given and Imp began his move, a Force field expand from his body and blow everyone around him. Kevin summon his Demonic Guns called The Efreet and began shooting everything around him. The Efreet is a Demonic Weapon of a legendary warrior who master the Flame of Rage. Kevin can't remember how terrified he is when the Bearer of Darkness came in his sleep and stomp him before he qualified for the gun. Using his Demonic Flame as bullet, he can cause destruction even with his eyes close.

Kevin: "Midori! The Teleportation Device!"

Midori: "Okay!"

Midori summon The Terror. An ancient glove of destruction for the Earth Element warrior. Midori's brute strength was powerful but combine it with the Terror, she was unstoppable. She lift a giant crane and toss it to the Teleportation device and ruin it. All the panic workers runs for exit except for 3 persons. Vendetta, Juka and Mirage. Vendetta clearly in rage as his Angelic Aura leaked from under his armour.

Vendetta: "How dare you! Get them!"

Juka: "No need to order me, I know what to do"

Mirage: "They'll never see the death coming!"

~Existia-Lake of the Undead~

Karuzo: "Just tell me one thing... tell me what is the purpose of the Destruction of Old Tokyo?"

Nibelen: "Allow me to explain Karuzo-sama. In the event of the Grand Destruction Crystal...actually, it was inevitable at the moment. The disruption in balance have cause the Human World to collapse since the process actually started from the core of the world. However, by speeding it, the Crystals will rise faster and reduce the burden of the human world thus saving it from being destroyed"

Chrome: "It was a simple provocation at that time in order to ask all of you to destroy it. I lost many men in that battle just to save this one little world. I intentionally leaked the information about the crystal in the underworld and cause an isolated island to dissapear to get their intention. I knew at that time Karz-dono and Karuzo-dono was there along with.....Xeno the Wizard of Abyss. It's a gamble considering the tension between the Underworld and the Upper World but since Xeno was quite a charm, he manage to pull this off"

Adam: "But the Grand Destruction Crystal wasn't destroyed. You stop us from destroying it remember?"

Nibelen: "Destroying it will have a bad effect on the situation. Remember all those small crystal that you all destroyed. The energy that was formed under it was channeled to the Grand Crystal. Once the crystal destroyed, it unleashed a large amount of power and Grand Crystal absorb it. Imagine if you destroyed the Grand Crystal. the whole Asia Continent will dissapear at that single moment"

Karz: "How come you didn't say anything?"

Chrome: "Xeno....he was there right? To tell you the truth, Grand Destruction Crystal wasn't a new occurence. He, as one of the Wizard Clan should know about it yet he insist to destroy it. Why? I have no idea. Among the Generals he wasn't the most powerful in strenght but his mind as a strategies is among the best. Even the mighty Dark Advisors will crumble in front of him if he want to. All we need to do is not to be swallowed by his words. I guess I already made my point about this matter"

Nibelen: "Now, considering the fact, let's talk about the 6 Keys of The World. Some of you might already know but there are 3 Worlds that is currently existed, the Human World, Upper World and Underworld but what you don't know is the existence of the 3 Phantom Worlds, the perfect shadow of 3 Worlds. Existia is one of the Phantom World, it was the World of existence. The other 2 was Chronos the world of time and Majestic...an unknown world which we never find before that only recorded inside the Book of Demon Lord"

Chrome: "Basically, each Worlds have its own Key, an item that hold the power of this world. 3 Worlds and 3 Phantom Worlds carry each key and these can only be held by none other than the Pure Soul Human. One of the reason why the Upper World and the Underworld fight a long time ago. They seek for the True Pure Soul to retrieve the 6 Keys and alter the course of this world. We need to get a hold of these Keys fast and we don't have much time...There's another man who knew about this and I'm afraid....he's ahead of us. You all knew him very well. Xeno Night, one of the oldest blood. He should know about this as well as I am or even better. Until now I can't even predicted what he is thinking. Let's leave this for a moment. Any question before I proceed? Karz-dono, Nanashi-dono and Karuzo-dono"

~Underworld-The Castle of the Dark(Demon Lord's Throne Room)~

Dark Advisor was worried as he watch the Demon Lord stare outside the castle's window. Something is bothering him and Dark Advisor knew about it. He walk towards his throne and sat on it before gave a worried look at Dark Advisor. It was the matter of 6 Keys of the World that was inside his mind and Dark Advisor understand about it.

Demon Lord: "It seems Chrome of the Noble Steel Clan have manage to hold the secret of the Keys. He will do anything to get those Keys and alter the course of the 3 Worlds. I was careless when he enter the Castle of the Dark with Nibelen and it was too late for me to stop him before he vanish"

Dark Advisors: "He doesn't have any support from the Pure Soul Human my lord. It was a requirement for the ritual if he want to obtain the key"

Demon Lord: "Unless he formed an alliance with the Angels. Then he have a chance to obtain one or 2 Pure Soul Human. If my memory serve me right, the one existed now was the true one like Pure Demoness Saya and Demon Master Kevin. Chrome is a wicked man who will bow even to a worm if he desire something. Not to mention a very smart brain. He'll twist something to gain an advantage"

Dark Advisor: "Is that why you send Lord Xeno and his Demon Masters to the Human World? The 3 mission wasn't the primary mission I suppose, and the real mission for securing the Pure Soul was to stop Chrome from advancing in this race, you're too smart my lord"

Demon Lord: "However its a gamble in which I put the 3 Worlds at stake. For some reason I carry a huge guilt inside me. By the way Lord Valiant, what is the ruckus about in front the Castle this morning?"

Dark Advisor: "Lord Galanthos have been awaken after a long sleep"

Demon Lord: "Interesting, its about time he awaken from his long slumber. A mage like him will be an excellent ally in this battle. Where is he?"

Dark Advisor: "Dissapear...he ask about the most powerful army commander and the guards point to Lord Xeno. Maybe he decided to look for him"

Demon Lord: "Good, that save us some trouble to let them meet. Another thing Lord Valiant...how's the survivors from the human world?"

Dark Advisor: "They're fine sir....except that....the Father of Demon Master Midori couldn't make it. He was shot by Aria, right before he can enter the Gate of Underworld...His wife and the other survivors are still shock about this"

Demon Lord: "Prepare my tranportation Lord Valiant, I'm going to visit them"

Dark Advisor: "As you wish my lord"

~Chronos-Sand of Time Plain~

Xeno use his Titanium Strings and launch a deadly attack towards the zombie around him. The strings travel around him like a spider web and bind the zombies. With a simple movement, he pull the strings and it cut everything and reduce it to dust. Xeno stand at the center of it with a huge smile. Then he feel another presents, one that hold magic powers, a demonic mage to be precise. He continue to cut the zombies until at one moment he can see the mage as the zombies in front of him crumbling into sands. Xeno walk slowly towards him ignoring the Zombies around him. He cut them one by one until he arrives in front Galanthos.

Xeno: "A mage who manage to warp into the World of Time is a rare find even in the Underworld. Interesting indeed....may I know who you are? and what is your purpose of coming here?

Aaron and Minato was busy clearing the zombies when suddenly all of them turn back into sand. Both of them was very much confuse until suddenly a huge earthquake sweep the area and a castle rise from underground not far from them. After the tremor stop, the Castle of Chronos opens it gate and Chrono Soldiers march towards them.

Aaron: "Xeno....I think the King want to meet us...what should we do?"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-08-03 13:54:54
[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas and Shigure vs. Brock]

Strike: *wind message* "Shigure....the transporter have already pass the Underworld Gate. Lose your pursuers and return to Xeno-sama's house. We'll take talk again later"

Shigure: 'Right...'

Brock take a step back and thrust his palm into the water and then wall of water rise and headed towards the tornado. Using the wall of water as a cover he toss the Leviathan Spear inside it and push the wall even faster.

Brock: "Yo Shigure! I challenge you to take on this attack! without dodging it!" *smile*

Pegas and Shigure watch as the wall comes nearer and nearer...

Pegas: What do we do now?

Shigure: We have to get away now. (Wind message to Asuna, Belzak, and Morholt) 'Guys, we have to go now. Get ready to escape.' Downburst!!

From Shigure, wind bursts to different directions. The dome was holding up so Pegas joined in. The dome then cracked and exploded, air rushing out everywhere. Shigure and Pegas used the mist, resulting from the explosion, and the air stream to escape.

The mist scattered around the filed which made visibility lower. Morholt and Belzak grabbed Asuna then escapes with Shigure and Pegas...

Link | by on 2008-08-03 22:01:24

*Kazuma clones staggers back up and see's a giant mouth rise up from the ground, the clone spreds his wings and takes to the skys to avoid the attack. The clone uses the wind to create blades and sends them at the bird piercing it*

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma Vs. Karazu~

-then Karazu blocked it using his twin Katana like swords-

Karazu; But forcing them is not right!!!!!

*Kazuma was suprised to hear that this foe cared about the prisoners*

"They need to serve there crimes that they have comitted"

*Kazuma uses the wind to surround both katana's*

Link | by on 2008-08-04 01:21:05
[Human World - Tokyo City - Remen Shop]

Crix: At least you are fine... mind if i join you?? I promise i wont hurt you.
i am only afraid that maybe they will come back and surely kill you

Nanase: "I don't mind but it seems we can not leave so easily after all."

Before long some force had made her and Chika stop moving, some string that was
stronger then normal ones. She knew this ability well since she had seen it once
before.

Saya: "I guess we never met Nanase-san....or we do met once before. Maybe you
unable to recognize me right now....however...you do know my brother. Xeno
Night...the Demon General of the 13th Demon Lord's Army. Does that name ring a
bell Nanase-san? These Titanium Strings....you might remember this one too
right?"

Her heart ached from hearing the name once more, of someone she wished she had
never meet in the first place. How it brought back the memories of someone she
wanted to stay by with.

Nanase: "Yes... I know that name... and these strings..." she said bitterly.

Toji: "So he still hasn't kicked the bucket. Shame."

Chika: "Xeno....Xeno Night...finally, he came. Where is he?"

Saya: "Somewhere...but right now we have moved back into town....the Old town of
Tokyo. Nanase-san, please hear what I'm about to say. Chika carries an
information great enough that you and your comrade might be targeted and killed.
Xeno nii-sama send me to fetch you and Chika back to the Xeno's Mansion. Your
home won't be safe anymore. How about it? Come with me and meet my brother.
Please Nanase-san"

The question shocked her, meeting Xeno again. Just the thought about it made her
tremble like before, but she knew there was no avoiding the chances of getting
the answers she need from someone who knows more of the current events.

Nanase: "...."

Lezard then walked to her side, holding her hand.

Lezard: "You don't have to answer too soon."

Void: "You can bring your friends too. The more the merrier. Our place is like
a little zoo with lots of different animals...come and see, it will be fun"

Toji: "Yeah sure it will buddy."

Derykard: "For a cat your meow sure irritating me...I guess we will have a
vacancy for a talking cat after this...after I eat you Void"

Void: "Sorry...what do you say, Angel Lezard, Crix, Demon Toji, and of course,
Human Chika and Pure Soul Nanase..."

Chika: "Pure Soul? So that means....you're one of the key" *look at Nanase*

Nanase: "Yeah... once of the tools used, like my brother..."

Her eyes has become lifeless then before. Lezard was worried about her condition,
after all this is a huge news to take in all at once.

Nanase: "Fine... I'll go see him..."

Lezard: "As you wish milady."

Toji: "Looks like another party, count me in."

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-04 03:22:19 (edited 2008-08-04 07:51:21)
~Chronos - Sands of Time Plain~

As Galanthos fights, the zombies, he uses Elementize to turn the zombies into sand. Then Xeno noticed Galanthos' power and approached the mage.

Xeno: A mage who managed to warp into the World of Time is a rare find even in the Underworld. Interesting indeed....may I know who you are? and what is your purpose of coming here?

Galanthos : I am Galanthos, part of the Demonus Magus order, established 10 millennia ago. I was put to sleep by the archangels in the Magus Tomb, well hidden from society. But, I was awakened by an unknown force. Now, I rise once more, to gather Essences, or as you may call it, Pure Souls, and destroy the Archangels. Unfortunately, all 3 worlds have greatly changed, and my powers have greatly deteriorated. I need allies to help me in familiarizing with the new worlds. I offer you my services, Great General.

Aaron and Minato was busy clearing the zombies, while Galanthos and Xeno were talking, when suddenly all of them turn back into sand. Both of them were very much confused until suddenly a huge earthquake sweep the area and a castle rose from underground not far from them. After the tremor stop, the Castle of Chronos opens it gate and Chrono Soldiers march towards them.

Aaron: Xeno....I think the King want to meet us...what should we do?

Galanthos : Hmmm... Xeno, may I help?

Link | by on 2008-08-04 13:35:51
~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)~

The mist engulf Brock and blinded him of the situation for a while. Then he heard a hard bang on the wall in front of him. As the mist faded, he can see the Leviathan spear got through the wall of the house and stuck on the second wall behind. No sign of Shigure anymore. It's clear that the Demon Master already retreat from the battlefield. This turn of event didn't please or dissapoint Brock. He summon back his Leviathan Spear and put it on his back.

Brock: "We'll see each other again....Shigure"

*a message came into his communicator*

Fiona: "We got the report...you fail the hunt. Now, come back to the headquarters. There's a new task for you and the new guy. Make sure he too back in one piece"

Brock: "I understand" *close the communicator*

Asuna can feel that Shigure have retreated and after a while she get the signal. At the same time the clone's attack hit her and the Mist Bird. Both she and the bird was cut. In a split second, everything turn into the mist and dissapear. Asuna retreated from the battlefield. Somehow she feel triumphant as she join Shigure. Though, there's something on Shigure's face that makes her stop smiling. It's kinda hard face someone made when something goes wrong.

Asuna: "Shigure...what's wrong? Is something happen with the transporter?"

Back at the battlefield, Brock walk to the area where Kazuma is fighting. He saw the clone but he can't see the real one yet. Either way, telling the clone is the same as telling the real one, so he decided to talk to the clone anyway.

Brock: "Yo Kazuma, the real one...stop fighting, let's head back to the headquarters. Fiona have arrange us a new task. Finish the fight now and let's regroup with the other hunters"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo City(Street)~

Nanase: "Fine... I'll go see him..."

Lezard: "As you wish milady."

Toji: "Looks like another party, count me in"

Void: "Now you're talking. I feel a long last friendship already" *look at Toji*

Saya released the strings and reel it back before putting on her glove back. Not that she wants to hurt them but knowing that his brother have a bad reputation with them cause her to take an extreme measure. Now that Nanase have agreed, she is more than happy for her brother.

Saya: "It's a good choice Nanase-san. Besides, I'm open for a new friends. We can be a good friends right?" *smile*

Void: "Her smile makes me creepy"

Derykard: "Don't blame me if she struck you with lightning"

Saya: "I doubt we can get out of here in time before the Sweeper gets here. So I guess we have no choice but to use my power. Void, please set up a barriers, General Aaron said that you're good with that"

Void: "As you wish Saya-sama"

Without wasting time, Void open a scrolls in front of him. He make a hand seal and thrust his paw into the scrolls. A barrier engulf them and within second Saya also finish with her preparation. Using what Necromancer taught her, she summon the sorrowful soul on the ground and a door with Skulls carve on it rise. It's like an elevator's door except that it can speak on itself.

Skull Door: "Destination Please...Pure Demoness"

Saya: "Xeno's Mansion, Old Tokyo Crater"

Skull Door: "Location Verified...Please Enter" *The Door open itself and everyone get into it*

Saya: "Brace yourself....we're going for a wild ride"

~Xeno's House-Living Room~

Strike and Shadow explain the situation to Ichijou while she gave them a cool juice to drink. Ichijou listen to them and grip the glass tight after she heard that Goro, Midori's father died. This won't be a good news and right now The captain of The Four Horsemen is entering the room with a grim face. Shadow might have inform him.

Sin: "I heard about this"

Strike: "So you do....Shadow must have inform you..."

Sin: "Yes...about the failure that we've gone through. Don't say that this isn't our failure cause when one fail all of us share the fate"

Shadow: "The code of the Four Horsemen..."

Strike: "I know that..."

Sin: "No punishment will be suitable for this kind of failure....This time, I let Xeno-sama handle your case and...Midori-sama, will have to hear from you personally. Understand?"

Strike: "Fine"

Ichijou: "Someone is entering the Barriers....it must be Saya-chan and the rest of the groups. I'll go make something for them. They must be tired from all the journey"

Sin: "I hope they bring a good news"

~Xeno's House-Lawn~

Outside the house, on the lawn in front the fountain, a door rise from the ground and it was Saya's skull door. After it open, Void and Derykard was the first to be thrown out before the others follows behind. Everyone was like spitted out of the door before it dissapear. However, none of them complain. They all lie on the ground tired. Saya was the first to stand up and feel her head. Chika help Nanase and Lezard to stand up, while Void shove Toji and Derykard along with Crix off his small body and gasping for air.

Chika: "Are you okay Nanase-san, Lezard-san?"

Void: "If I was given the choice to walk here or use that door, walking will be my first choice. What kind of the teleportation door that ask us to clear up sorrowful soul before opening itself"

Saya: "Sorry....for the bumpy ride....but here we are, Xeno nii-sama's house, it used to be my house too. Come in, I bet Ichijou-sensei is preparing something for us. You remember her do you Nanase-san? she used to be our teacher"

Void: "Hey food! I smell food! Derykard, Toji let's race to the kitchen!" *run to the house*

Saya: "Let's go in...."

~Chronos-Sands of Time Plain~

Aaron and Minato was busy clearing the zombies, while Galanthos and Xeno were talking, when suddenly all of them turn back into sand. Both of them were very much confused until suddenly a huge earthquake sweep the area and a castle rose from underground not far from them. After the tremor stop, the Castle of Chronos opens it gate and Chrono Soldiers march towards them.

Aaron: "Xeno....I think the King want to meet us...what should we do?"

Galanthos : "Hmmm... Xeno, may I help?"

Xeno: "A Legendary Mage of the Ancient time? How can I resist....Sir Galanthos, I'm honoured to have you on my force. However looking at the situation, I guess we will have a long conversation later"

Xeno turnaround and face the Chrono Soldiers. Their captain shows a halt sign and march forward on its own to the center of the field and signal Xeno and his group to approach them. It seems the soldiers are not more than messenger of the King. However, having this much as messengers proof that the next step can only be achieved by a correct answers. Wrong answer will mean there's going to be another battlefield which wasn't in Xeno's plan.

Guard Captain: "The King of Chronos have spoken ~Son of the Cursed Wizard Clan, why have you come into my domain and slaughter my Warriors. Never in 1000 thousand years we seek for war and yet you stain our land with the blood of our own. I demand an answer or face the consequences of my wrath. Remember, in my world....I control your fate~"

Aaron: "Sounds like an invitation...or an order to surrender"

Xeno: "With that much soldiers...obviously there's no other choice. Take us to your king Guard"

Guard Captain: "Follow me"

Xeno, Aaron, Minato and Galanthos was escorted into the Castle of Chronos. Inside they were led by the Guard Captain across the hallways. It takes forever as they walk circling the stairs to the top floor so Xeno try to have a little chat with Galanthos.

Xeno: "I've read about you Sir Galanthos, you're quite famous in the time of the 2nd Demon Lord. However, your legacy was limited to what have been recorded by someone....I'm interested in knowing more about you. As starters how did the Archangels manage to seal you in the Magus Tomb?"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-08-04 14:02:11

Brock: "Yo Kazuma, the real one...stop fighting, let's head back to the headquarters. Fiona have arrange us a new task. Finish the fight now and let's regroup with the other hunters"

*Kazuma stop his attack after he got the message*

"well looks like u guys win, ill see ya around"

*Kazuma uses Conrez to teleport to Brock*

"So what happened?"

*the clone fades away*

Link | by on 2008-08-04 15:51:25
@Night: Hey once September starts for me I have to go
offline for the month but weekends I'll be posting alright. Since school is
starting for me my family wants me to go and focus on it. So sorry in advance, and
if you need to you can control my characters if needed or you can wait.

[Human World - Tokyo City - Streets]

Void: "Now you're talking. I feel a long last friendship already" *look at
Toji*

Toji: "Don't get in over your head now." He chucked.

Saya: "It's a good choice Nanase-san. Besides, I'm open for a new friends. We
can be a good friends right?" *smile*

Nanase: "Ah... yes..."

Void: "Her smile makes me creepy"

Toji: "I agree with you there man."

Derykard: "Don't blame me if she struck you with lightning"

Saya: "I doubt we can get out of here in time before the Sweeper gets here. So I
guess we have no choice but to use my power. Void, please set up a barriers,
General Aaron said that you're good with that"

Void: "As you wish Saya-sama"

Without wasting time, Void open a scrolls in front of him. He make a hand seal
and thrust his paw into the scrolls. A barrier engulf them and within second Saya
also finish with her preparation. Using what Necromancer taught her, she summon
the sorrowful soul on the ground and a door with Skulls carve on it rise. It's
like an elevator's door except that it can speak on itself.

Skull Door: "Destination Please...Pure Demoness"

Saya: "Xeno's Mansion, Old Tokyo Crater"

Lezard: "The old Tokyo Crater? Thats pretty far."

Skull Door: "Location Verified...Please Enter" *The Door open itself and
everyone get into it*

Saya: "Brace yourself....we're going for a wild ride"

Nanase: "Yes.."

She then held Lezard close, since she felt more protection.

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Lawn]

Outside the house, on the lawn in front the fountain, a door rise from the ground
and it was Saya's skull door. After it open, Void and Derykard was the first to
be thrown out before the others follows behind. Everyone was like spitted out of
the door before it dissapear. However, none of them complain. They all lie on
the ground tired. Saya was the first to stand up and feel her head. Chika help
Nanase and Lezard to stand up, while Void shove Toji and Derykard along with
Crix off his small body and gasping for air.

Toji: "Don't shove me block head!" He gasped at Void, after all he didn't
like to be bossed around like that.

Lezard: "I'm fine, what about you Milady?" He said as he held Nanase up.

Nanase: "I'm alright..."

Void: "If I was given the choice to walk here or use that door, walking will
be my first choice. What kind of the teleportation door that ask us to clear up
sorrowful soul before opening itself"

Toji: "Walking sounds more pleasant too."

Saya: "Sorry....for the bumpy ride....but here we are, Xeno nii-sama's house,
it used to be my house too. Come in, I bet Ichijou-sensei is preparing something
for us. You remember her do you Nanase-san? she used to be our teacher"

Nanase: "Yes I remember... I see that she is a demon too..."

Void: "Hey food! I smell food! Derykard, Toji let's race to the kitchen!" *run to the house*

Toji: "Oi! Cheater! You ran before you even told us it was a race!"

Toji dashed right behind Void, trying to get ahead of him.

Nanase: "Ah yes.."

Lezard: "..."

Then then followed Saya inside.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-04 23:39:40 (edited 2008-08-05 19:15:48)

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Lawn]

Outside the house, on the lawn in front the fountain, a door rise from the ground
and it was Saya's skull door. After it open, Void and Derykard was the first to
be thrown out before the others follows behind. Everyone was like spitted out of
the door before it dissapear. However, none of them complain. They all lie on
the ground tired. Saya was the first to stand up and feel her head. Chika help
Nanase and Lezard to stand up, while Void shove Toji and Derykard along with
Crix off his small body and gasping for air.

Toji: "Don't shove me block head!" He gasped at Void, after all he didn't
like to be bossed around like that.

Lezard: "I'm fine, what about you Milady?" He said as he held Nanase up.

Nanase: "I'm alright..."

Void: "If I was given the choice to walk here or use that door, walking will
be my first choice. What kind of the teleportation door that ask us to clear up
sorrowful soul before opening itself"

Toji: "Walking sounds more pleasant too."

Saya: "Sorry....for the bumpy ride....but here we are, Xeno nii-sama's house,
it used to be my house too. Come in, I bet Ichijou-sensei is preparing something
for us. You remember her do you Nanase-san? she used to be our teacher"

Nanase: "Yes I remember... I see that she is a demon too..."

Toji: "Oi! Cheater! You ran before you even told us it was a race!"

Toji dashed right behind Void, trying to get ahead of him.

Nanase: "Ah yes.."

Lezard: "..."

Then then followed Saya inside.

Crix: I guess i have to go also, as of this time i am tired fighting them anyway

Chrome: "Basically, each Worlds have its own Key, an item that hold the power of this world. 3 Worlds and 3 Phantom Worlds carry each key and these can only be held by none other than the Pure Soul Human. One of the reason why the Upper World and the Underworld fight a long time ago. They seek for the True Pure Soul to retrieve the 6 Keys and alter the course of this world. We need to get a hold of these Keys fast and we don't have much time...There's another man who knew about this and I'm afraid....he's ahead of us. You all knew him very well. Xeno Night, one of the oldest blood. He should know about this as well as I am or even better. Until now I can't even predicted what he is thinking. Let's leave this for a moment. Any question before I proceed? Karz-dono, Nanashi-dono and Karuzo-dono"

Karuzo: Again please no formalities to me... Now i understand...

-he stood and faced all of them-

Karuzo: Now the Orden had moved the Tokyo Area will be observed by The Orden and the Guardia... We must find them before something is happen

*Kazuma clones staggers back up and see's a giant mouth rise up from the ground, the clone spreds his wings and takes to the skys to avoid the attack. The clone uses the wind to create blades and sends them at the bird piercing it*

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma Vs. Karazu~

-then Karazu blocked it using his twin Katana like swords-

Karazu; But forcing them is not right!!!!!

*Kazuma was suprised to hear that this foe cared about the prisoners*

"They need to serve there crimes that they have comitted"

*Kazuma uses the wind to surround both katana's*

-then Karazu's katana's glowed with Black and Red Aura-

*Kazuma stop his attack after he got the message*

"well looks like u guys win, ill see ya around"

*Kazuma uses Conrez to teleport to Brock*

"So what happened?"

*the clone fades away*

-Karazu returned his sword to its scabbard-

Karazu: Somethinf is not right....

-then a strange figure reported to him-

?: Sir, the transported managed to enter the Gate we subdue the enemies

Karazu: Good, Initiate Calcular Guardind

?: As you wish..

-the figure vanished in the darkness-

Karazu: Tell me what is happening??

-->

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-05 05:05:34
~Castle of Chronos~

Xeno, Aaron, Minato and Galanthos was escorted into the Castle of Chronos. Inside they were led by the Guard Captain across the hallways. It takes forever as they walk circling the stairs to the top floor so Xeno try to have a little chat with Galanthos.

Xeno : I've read about you Sir Galanthos, you're quite famous in the time of the 2nd Demon Lord. However, your legacy was limited to what have been recorded by someone....I'm interested in knowing more about you. As starters how did the Archangels manage to seal you in the Magus Tomb?

Galanthos : They managed to reverse one of my most powerful spells, the Apocalypsis. I was supposed to die right after but I managed to cast a barrier, thus I live. Unfortunately, that took all of my mana away from me. So the Archangels put me in the Magus Tomb, where all mages of the Demonus Magus lie to perish. They thought I was dead, honestly, even I thought I was dead. But the barrier I put up still had effect and preserved me for 8 millenia. Then, an unknown force has restored my lost energy and revived me. Unfortunately, I could not use all my high-level spells. I could only use middle-class spells like Teleport, Elementize, which I still have to develop, and others.

Link | by on 2008-08-05 07:47:53
[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)]

Shigure, along with Asuna, Morholt and Belzak, makes their way to Xeno's house. Shigure was hoping that his mother and the others have reached the gate without any problems.

Asuna: "Shigure...what's wrong? Is something happen with the transporter?"

Shigure: No. We were called by Strike and Shadow. They said to go to Xeno's house.

[Human World-Old Tokyo-Xeno's house]

Shigure: Well, we're here. The barrier shouldn't affect us, right Morholt?

Morholt: Yes, master. It looks like the barrier is accustomed to our energy signatures so we can easily penetrate it.

Belzak: Come on....(passes through) Let's go in already. (knocks on the door)

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-05 21:25:22 (edited 2008-08-05 22:00:25)
[Human World- Neo- Tokyo Border]

?: Sir, the transported managed to enter the Gate we subdue the enemies

Karazu: Good, Initiate Calcular Guardind

?: As you wish..

-the figure vanished in the darkness-

Karazu: Tell me what is happening??

Appearance:

Photobucket

-then suddenly the figure moved and looked around, it is unusual for a Dark Knight to talk and act such with concern-

Karazu: Does the balance was destroyed?

-then he looked at the sky-

Karazu: Such destruction... Was this thing planned??

-he looked at the Neo- Tokyo-

Karazu: Why this is happening???

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-06 10:17:59

Sin, Strike and Shadow was silent when suddenly the door was ram from outside and Void along with an unknown Demon. Both of them rush into the kitchen before Ichijou scream and toss them out of the kitchen. Not long after that, Saya, Nanase, Derykard, Lezard and Chika enter the house along with an angel. Strike stand up but Sin order him to sit.

Saya: "I'm home"

Sin: "Welcome back...it seems you manage to rescue them"

Saya: "It turns out our ally have more reliable companions than we thought Sin-san"

Sin: "I'm glad....By the way Chika, I'm sorry if this is so sudden but I want the package that you carry. It's one of the purpose why Demon Lord send us here"

Chika: "Ah! Here..."

Chika take out a small disc and a scroll from his pocket and give it to Sin. Sin receive the disc and bow towards everyone before storm out of the house. Although sometime Sin is a bit cold towards others but he never act like this before. This time, he's a bit a scary. She also notice that Strike and Shadow didn't have a smile on their face.

Saya: "Guys, is something wrong?"

Strike: "......no"

Saya was unsatisfied with the answer but before she can even ask Ichijou came to the living room with juice and some snack for everyone. Behind her was Void and Toji carrying coffees and cakes. Ichijou put down the juice and the snack on the table and walk slowly towards Nanase.

Ichijou: "It's been a while right, Nanase-chan?....I'm glad to see you again. Please, have a seat"

Saya: "Ichijou-sensei, where's nii-sama"

Ichijou: "Xeno hasn't back from his little investigation at the mountain range yet, but I'm sure he'll be back soon. Nanase-chan....I can see you're a lot stronger than before. I still remember sometimes you would come to the nurse's office just to get some rest...but now, it's like I was watching a different person. Tell me, how are you after...the Grand Destruction event?"

Chika: *drink the juice and sit down next to Saya* "Saya-san...right? How did the family of my demon escorts...are they...fine?"

Saya: "Don't worry, they accept the news with ease, although tears overflowed the ground when they hear about it.

Chika: "I see...I have a lot of things to tell Xeno-san when he get back. Something that wasn't on the disc and scrolls before"

Saya: "I understand...Chika-san, for now, relax and have a long rest"

Void and Toji put down the coffees and cakes on the table but seeing the living room was now crowded with people, Void decided to have his drink on the rooftop. He put the juice and cakes on his head balancing it a bit and went on to the stairs.

Void: "Yo Toji, how about coming with me to the rooftop? We can see stars up there. Beside, it's to crowded in here"

Shadow knows how hard it was to unable smiling after the mission and Strike have kept silent for a while. Lezard and Crix approach them and sit opposite of them. Strike and Shadow watch both of them, since Xeno hasn't back yet, it's better if they make their guest comfortable.

Strike: "Lezard...how are you? It's been a while. You know, we send a search party to locate you before right after the Grand Destruction but it seems you and Nanase dissapear. Where were you hiding?"

Shadow: *look at Crix* "From your armor I can guess that you're from the Guardia Angelixia right? What's your name?"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and then Morholt, Belzark, Asuna and Shigure enter the house. Asuna walk slowly into the house. Her wounds open again after she retreated from the fight and right now she's a little weak. Blood leak out from her armor and dripping on the floor. She sit on the couch and Saya rush towards her and examine her.

Saya: "We need bandages...Ichijou-sensei, could you please get the first aid. Nanase-san, help me get her upstairs"

Ichijou: "Okay"*run to the kitchen to get the first aid kit*

Strike: *look at her*"It wasn't that bad. Shigure...how is it? Did someone follow you here?"

Strike try not to make contact with Shigure's eyes. He's afraid that Shigure would ask him about the mission. Right now, both of them didn't know that he and Shadow fail to protect one important survivors. Midori's father, Goro was shot and died. Strike sit back and look down. Shadow also did the same thing but he try to masked his guilt with a fake smile.

Shadow: "Shigure-sama....Morholt, Belzark....you must be tired from your battle. Just rest for a while okay"

Kazuma: "So what happened?"

Brock: "Fiona order us to retreat, there's a new order from Nanashi I guess. We are to return to the headquarters fast....after we pick another member I. She should be here right now"

Then a sound of footstep coming from behind a rubble. It was faint but then it was clear, It sounds like a footstep made from someone who wears a high heeled shoe. Most probably a woman. Brock glance to the rubble and see a woman in a red dress carrying 2 sniper rifle on her back. Her eyes as crimson as her red dress. She blew some smoke as she toss the cigarette to the ground. Apart from her evil smile, she was an attractive woman.

Aria: "Did you boys wait long? I'm sorry but there's something happening at my end..."

Brock: "Stop...fine, I understand. Kazuma, this is Aria. She's one of the Hunter inside our department. The best sniper in the Angel's world"

Aria: "Brock, how cold of you, you should said that I'm your partner inside the Hunter Unit. Either way *look at Kazuma* Nice to meet you...Kazuma-san, you can call me Aria if you want. Where's your partner Kazuma-san, isn't she around?"

Brock: "Aria, he's new. Fiona try to find someone to match with his wavelenght but for now, he's alone for a while. Maybe until we got to the headquarters"

*Open a door to the headquarters*

Aria: "Hehe...if you don't have any partner...how about I reccomend my sister for you? She's strong..."

Brock: "Like a monster....yeah, I don't want someone that I recruit to die because of her. Just get into the door and return home shall we. Kazuma, you too" *walk into the door*

Chrome: "Very well, I'll continue my story. After the war, the Pure Soul return the Key to the 6 world which was guarded by all 6 ruler of the World. However, given to the short life span of the human, the ruler of the human world lost the key to someone else. Right now, Xeno was searching for the missing Key but he also manage to obtain the power of the Pure Soul. In term of being his demon masters. Adam-dono, you're a pure soul yourself right?"

Adam: "Yes I am"

Chrome: "In that case we shouldn't have any problem. Gentleman....I believe the ruler of this world wish to make contact...as we are tresspassing his garden of tranquility"

A tremor rock the area. Glasses and plate fall on the ground and break. The ground crack and split. From it, rise thousands of Locusts and flying predator called Shrapnel. With huge teeth and body like a bat, it rain down on it's enemy.

Nibelen: "For now, clearing them was our duty"

Chrome: *smile*"It's fortunate to have all of you here gentlemen. This matter won't be easily solve without all of you here" *smile*

Karz: "So this is why you invite us. It will be a great party if there's some music in here"

Nanashi: "And food....don't forget about food"

The locusts swarm the area with toxic fumes. Karz, Adam and Nanashi draw their weapon. The Shrapnels head for Karuzo and Kizuna while Karz and Adam try to fly but it seems the gravity pull them back to the ground. They can only jump since the gravity was so strong that they was pulled back to the ground.

Karz: "Weird world..."

Nanashi: "Interesting right...Karuzo, watch your back"

~Chronos-Castle of Chronos~

Galanthos : They managed to reverse one of my most powerful spells, the Apocalypsis. I was supposed to die right after but I managed to cast a barrier, thus I live. Unfortunately, that took all of my mana away from me. So the Archangels put me in the Magus Tomb, where all mages of the Demonus Magus lie to perish. They thought I was dead, honestly, even I thought I was dead. But the barrier I put up still had effect and preserved me for 8 millenia. Then, an unknown force has restored my lost energy and revived me. Unfortunately, I could not use all my high-level spells. I could only use middle-class spells like Teleport, Elementize, which I still have to develop, and others"

Xeno: "I see, so it was fortunate of you to live with such event. If you wish for consult on spells I can help you with it. My mansion have all the old text on old wizardry and if that wasn't enough, Lord Nexus of the 12th Demon Lord's force have made research about spells. Think about it"

Guard Captain: "We're here"

Xeno and the others enter the Chronos Throne Room. A long and spacious room with clocks, and sundial as decoration. At the end of the room, is a huge throne and the King lies on it with a mace of chronos in his hand. He was thin but stunningly tall considering the length of his legs. He look down on everyone of them with his dark eyes.

King of Chronos: "Cursed Wizard Clan....how dare you enter my garden and slaughter my men. Tell me why you do that"

Xeno: "Self defence..."

King of Chronos: "Self defence? What on earth do you mean self defence. You trespass into our world and claim it was self defence. Explain yourself"

Xeno: "Your higness, do you realize that there's a rift between human world and the Demon World that led a portal open to this world? I merely enter the portal and arrive here. Your men attack us without consulting with me first. That was a self defence right?"

King of Chronos: "I suppose. For a minute there I thought you're one of the people who seek the key"

Xeno: "The Key? The Key of the World?"

Xeno try to play innocent here. He knew about the key but he doesn't want people to know that he knew more than it's name. He glance at Galanthos, Aaron and Minato before looking at the face of the King.

King of Chronos: "You knew about it Cursed Wizard Child...I receive a news on it and not long ago, a man came here and ask for the key, sensing that he was up to no good I chase him away. The 3 World's war have affected the 3 Shadow World and I fear that we need the power of the Key once more. However there's no Pure Soul that can wield the keys anymore and the Human World's key have dissapear. I fear the 3 World will drag the Shadow World into the oblivion"

Xeno: "Pure Soul? Pure Soul Human? Your Highness, if this news will make you happy, I certainly will tell you..."

King of Chronose: "I'm listening"

Xeno: "Your Highness, The Pure Soul Human is still exist. And inside my force, there's 3 of them bestowed with the power of demon. They're my Demon Master. If you like, I'll bring them here for you your highness...about the Human World's Key, I hear the Underworld have conduct a research and try to locate it not long a go but fail. If you gave me the permission, I can help you search for it"

King of Chronos: "Regarding the Pure Soul, I wish for them to withstand a trial. Not all Pure Soul can held the Key, only the True Pure Soul can, if they succeed, then I'll consider the fact of giving the Key of Existia to them. About searching the Human World's Key, as you wish. I will consult this matter with the Demon Lord. Hopefully he receive this news with an open heart. Leave this place Cursed Child....and come back with the candidate of the trial"

A portal open in front of the King and Xeno understand that right now he was being used by the King of Chronos to search for the Human World's Key. However, this was his wish too until he can finally locate the Key. Aaron, Minato and Galanthos enter the Portal. Xeno bow to the king but before he can enter the portal, a strange light was shot from the King's finger and it hit Xeno's back. Xeno never realize it and enter the portal. The portal close and dissapear.

King of Chronos: "The Key of the Human World lies in the past, cursed child. Find it or not will be determined by time"

A portal open in front Xeno's house. Aaron, Minato and Galanthos walk out of it and then Xeno came from behid. The Portal close and dissapear. Xeno can feel his guest of honour have arrive.

Xeno: "Welcome to my mansion Sir Galanthos....come let enter....the..."

Suddenly, Xeno feel weak, he kneel on the ground before collapse in front of Aaron. Quickly Aaron catch him and put him on his shoulder. Aaron was surprised by Xeno's weight, he feels heavy. Even he almost collapse too.

Aaron: "Sir Galanthos, I need a hand here, would you mind taking the other shoulder? Never thought that he was this heavy. We need to bring him into the house"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-08-06 10:39:32
@K.M: You don't have copy all the details if you wish :) This is
just an idea.

[Human World - Old Tokyo City - Xeno's House - Living Room]

Leazard watched as the transaction was made between Chika and Sin, he pondered
on what could be in it. After all the welcoming, the rooms seems to have calm down
a bit. Now Nanase saw Ichijou once again, she looked like what she did before.
But with some changes.

Ichijou: "It's been a while right, Nanase-chan?....I'm glad to see you again.
Please, have a seat"

Nanase: "Ah, thank you." She said as she sat down, Lezard standing behind her.

Saya: "Ichijou-sensei, where's nii-sama"

Ichijou: "Xeno hasn't back from his little investigation at the mountain range
yet, but I'm sure he'll be back soon. Nanase-chan....I can see you're a lot
stronger than before. I still remember sometimes you would come to the nurse's
office just to get some rest...but now, it's like I was watching a different
person. Tell me, how are you after...the Grand Destruction event?"

Nanase: "Yes... Lezard had said I should be a lot stronger so I can help
my self whenever his gone by my side."

Lezard: "After all I can't be with her always."

Chika: *drink the juice and sit down next to Saya* "Saya-san...right? How did
the family of my demon escorts...are they...fine?"

Saya: "Don't worry, they accept the news with ease, although tears overflowed the
ground when they hear about it.

Chika: "I see...I have a lot of things to tell Xeno-san when he get back.
Something that wasn't on the disc and scrolls before"

Saya: "I understand...Chika-san, for now, relax and have a long rest"

Void and Toji put down the coffees and cakes on the table but seeing the living
room was now crowded with people, Void decided to have his drink on the rooftop.
He put the juice and cakes on his head balancing it a bit and went on to the
stairs.

Void: "Yo Toji, how about coming with me to the rooftop? We can see stars up there. Beside, it's to crowded in here"

Toji: "Yeah sure, but not for long. Cause I wanna hear what they are
all talking about, I don't wanna be the one left out, ya know?"

He then followed Void up the stairs to the roof.

Strike: "Lezard...how are you? It's been a while. You know, we send a search
party to locate you before right after the Grand Destruction but it seems you and
Nanase dissapear. Where were you hiding?"

Lezard: "Lets say that I'm better at hiding then you think." He smirked.

Shadow: *look at Crix* "From your armor I can guess that you're from the
Guardia Angelixia right? What's your name?"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and then Morholt, Belzark, Asuna and Shigure
enter the house. Asuna walk slowly into the house. Her wounds open again after
she retreated from the fight and right now she's a little weak. Blood leak out
from her armor and dripping on the floor. She sit on the couch and Saya rush
towards her and examine her.

Nanase saw the people she was with before, the ones that took her to Xeno the
first time around. But she wondered, where was Kevin. The one that was friends
with her for a long period of years.

Saya: "We need bandages...Ichijou-sensei, could you please get the first aid.
Nanase-san, help me get her upstairs"

Nanase: "Yes." She then followed Saya, Lezard helping too.

Strike: *look at her*"It wasn't that bad. Shigure...how is it? Did someone
follow you here?"

Strike try not to make contact with Shigure's eyes. He's afraid that Shigure
would ask him about the mission. Right now, both of them didn't know that he and
Shadow fail to protect one important survivors. Midori's father, Goro was shot
and died. Strike sit back and look down. Shadow also did the same thing but he
try to masked his guilt with a fake smile.

Shadow: "Shigure-sama....Morholt, Belzark....you must be tired from your battle.
Just rest for a while okay"

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by on 2008-08-06 20:41:45

Brock: "Aria, he's new. Fiona try to find someone to match with his wavelenght but for now, he's alone for a while. Maybe until we got to the headquarters"

*Open a door to the headquarters*

Aria: "Hehe...if you don't have any partner...how about I reccomend my sister for you? She's strong..."

"your sister?"

Brock: "Like a monster....yeah, I don't want someone that I recruit to die because of her. Just get into the door and return home shall we. Kazuma, you too" *walk into the door*

*Kazuma looks at Brock as he walks through the door*

"Wonder who my partern will be"

*Kazuma looks back and sees a dark figure disappear, kazuma walks through the door as it closes behind him*

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-06 22:05:05 (edited 2008-08-07 01:22:48)
@Inx- Well sorry just i am in a hurry hehehe

Shadow: *look at Crix* "From your armor I can guess that you're from the
Guardia Angelixia right? What's your name?"

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and then Morholt, Belzark, Asuna and Shigure
enter the house. Asuna walk slowly into the house. Her wounds open again after
she retreated from the fight and right now she's a little weak. Blood leak out
from her armor and dripping on the floor. She sit on the couch and Saya rush
towards her and examine her.

Nanase saw the people she was with before, the ones that took her to Xeno the
first time around. But she wondered, where was Kevin. The one that was friends
with her for a long period of years.

Saya: "We need bandages...Ichijou-sensei, could you please get the first aid.
Nanase-san, help me get her upstairs"

Nanase: "Yes." She then followed Saya, Lezard helping too.

Strike: *look at her*"It wasn't that bad. Shigure...how is it? Did someone
follow you here?"

Strike try not to make contact with Shigure's eyes. He's afraid that Shigure
would ask him about the mission. Right now, both of them didn't know that he and
Shadow fail to protect one important survivors. Midori's father, Goro was shot
and died. Strike sit back and look down. Shadow also did the same thing but he
try to masked his guilt with a fake smile.

Shadow: "Shigure-sama....Morholt, Belzark....you must be tired from your battle.
Just rest for a while okay"

-then Crix came closer to Shadow-

Crix: You are right I am from Guardia Angelixia, Crix Athrun, as you can see that i came along because of those guys... Now my mission is done: to escort Nanase to a safe place.. thank you for the rest but i should go now, there things that needed my attention

-then the angel disappeared, and returned to Neo- Tokyo-

Nibelen: "For now, clearing them was our duty"

Chrome: *smile*"It's fortunate to have all of you here gentlemen. This matter won't be easily solve without all of you here" *smile*

Karz: "So this is why you invite us. It will be a great party if there's some music in here"

Nanashi: "And food....don't forget about food"

The locusts swarm the area with toxic fumes. Karz, Adam and Nanashi draw their weapon. The Shrapnels head for Karuzo and Kizuna while Karz and Adam try to fly but it seems the gravity pull them back to the ground. They can only jump since the gravity was so strong that they was pulled back to the ground.

Karz: "Weird world..."

Nanashi: "Interesting right...Karuzo, watch your back"

Karuzo: thank you for the words... Nanashi-san

-then suddenly Karuzo and Kizuna were surrounded by a strange moving orbs, then Sharpnels attacked them but suddenly it was blocked by the orb but in a split second a strange lining reflected then suddenly he hold the orb then a sword was materialized and slashed the two Sharpnels-

Karuzo; Astral Swords, help me in this battle

-then Kizuna set aside and looked at Karuzo-

Kizuna: i want to help... please...

Karuzo: As you wish...

-then Kizuna transformed into her battle mode, as she transformed a another figure figure appeared-

??: Its been a long time...

Kizuna: Who are you??

??: I am you, Kizuna, i am here to help you

Kizuna: Let's go

Left: Kizuna of the Angels, Right: Kizuna -the real one-
Photobucket

-the two Kizuna prepared themselves-

Angelic Demonic Warfare Chapter 2 Side Notes: Kizuna, Ally of the Heavens, the Dual Soul

Kizuna; A girl lived with a very faithful family. In the first Chapter, Kizuna suffered from a incurable illness that limiting her actions, but with all of her heart she prayed and believed that someday she will be cured and lived for her family

Her wish came true when he met Karuzo an Elite Rank Angel, in return of helping him, the angel cured from her illness

Now she in an ally of Guardia Angelixia, and with her beliefs and power she is willing to protect the three worlds from uttering destruction

Her warrior mode was classified into two

Level 1: a black attired girl

Level 2: Mecha Aromred girl

then if needed assistance, Kizuna of the Heavens [or the Angel] will appear and do their job

But during the past year unknowingly to her, Karuzo was observing her because of the reports of the Pure Soul humans, she has the same symptoms of the other Pure Souls, but the her Pure Soul Aura Signature was very faint that can last only for 2 seconds or less

Regarding on this side note, Vellante and I talk this and it also posted on the last part of the chapter 1 but I am not sure that if this was discussed properly

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-07 02:07:23
[Xeno's House-Living Room]

Shigure entered the room after being let in. He caught Asuna for a second before she was brought to the bedroom upstairs by Saya and Ichijou. Morholt, Belzak and Shigure were also sporting some injuries of their own but not as serious as Asuna's.

Strike: *look at Asuna*"It wasn't that bad. Shigure...how is it? Did someone follow you here?"

Shigure: Well, the angels who fought us were really harsh. They had no hesitation on killing any of us. After you gave the thumbs up, we escaped and I don't think any of them followed us.

Shigure noticed something weird with how Strike and Shadow moved after their conversation. Normally, Strike would have told something about him beating the living daylights out of those angels and Shadow would silence him. This time though, seeing them silent is really strange.

Shadow: "Shigure-sama....Morholt, Belzark....you must be tired from your battle. Just rest for a while okay"

Morholt, Belzak: Alright, we will. (sits down on separate chairs)

Shigure: Strike, Shadow, are you two alright? You seem different.... Just a simple yes or no would do... From how Shadow smiles, I don't think you'd want me prying into the subject.

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-07 05:11:26
~Xeno's House~

Galanthos arrived at Xeno's house, with Xeno and his crew. But suddenly, Xeno collapsed. Aaron tried to carry Xeno. Aaron was surprised with Xeno's weight.

Aaron: Sir Galanthos, I need a hand here, would you mind taking the other shoulder? Never thought that he was this heavy. We need to bring him into the house.

Galanthos : Sure. But let me hide my staff first. *puts staff on back, carries Xeno from the other shoulder, even Galanthos was surprised*

Galanthos : Wow... Xeno's heavy. *Aaron and Galanthos rushed to Xeno's room* Aaron, let's lay him down on his bed and let's get him something to drink. He must be tired from the endless walking.

Galanthos knew this was caused by something else, but he didn't know what.

Link | by on 2008-08-08 02:10:50

Shigure: "Strike, Shadow, are you two alright? You seem different.... Just a simple yes or no would do... From how Shadow smiles, I don't think you'd want me prying into the subject"

Strike: "Is that so? It's just your imagination...There's nothing wrong with, I'm just tired after fighting the angel, that's all"

Shadow: "There's no such thing as a failure..."

Strike: "Shadow!"

Shadow: "Err...I mean success...err...yeah....success in our mission"

Strike and Shadow sure notice that Shigure already realize something. Both of them feel a little awkward standing in front of Shigure. They decided to sit down and and stay silent. Not long after that Kevin, Midori and Imp enter the house. All of them have a burned mark all over their clothes. Kevin and Midori is having a fight. Stealth and Sin enter the room after that.

Kevin: "Now, You're suppose to destroy the Portal Device, while I hold the enemy force, why didn't you do that?! Instead you also enter the battlefield and forgot about that"

Midori: "You're the one who should destroy the Portal Device, show off with your new weapon, it's lucky that all of us manage to escape from the place in one piece"

Kevin: "Hey, don't blame it on me!"

Midori: "You blame me first!"

Kevin: "You and your brute strenght!"

Midori: "You and your flashy flame!"

Imp: "Both of you...I will seriously mad if you don't stop this right now"

Sin: "We're back...it seems the Supply Center strike mission was half complete. The guards there are strong. This makes 2 mission can be as considered failed..."

Strike and Shadow was sweating, everyone will know that the rescue mission was a failure. They glance at Shigure then at Sin before look down on the table. Now the only thing that they wait and fear is a question from Shigure.

Stealth: "Xeno-sama....hasn't back yet?"

Strike: "No, not yet"

Outside the house, Void and Toji was having their meal when they saw Aaron, Minato, Xeno and Galanthos walk out of the portal door. Then they also witness that Xeno crumble on the ground. Aaron and Galanthos carry him up and enter the house through the window upstairs, at Xeno's room. Both of them glance at each other and then rush to the stairs.

Void: "Let's go Toji....we need to tell everyone that Xeno-sama have return"

~Xeno's House-Saya's Room~

Saya brought Asuna into her room on the second floor with the help from Nanase. She can here something from his brother's room but dismiss it as wind. She and Nanase was concern of Asuna's injury, after a while Ichijou enter the room with bandages. A moments later, Asuna awake and all of them felt relieved.

Asuna: "How long have I been passed out?"

Saya: "20 minutes...at most"

Ichijou: "Thank goodness..."

Asuna: "Thank you everyone"

Ichijou: "By the way, it seems Midori and Kevin have come back from their mission. You can hear both of them quarelling downstairs"

Saya: "Why don't you go and see them Nanase-san? Asuna is alright and we just need to wait for my brother to return. We have some spare time before he gets back"

~Xeno's House-Xeno's room~

Galanthos : Wow... Xeno's heavy. *Aaron and Galanthos rushed to Xeno's room* Aaron, let's lay him down on his bed and let's get him something to drink. He must be tired from the endless walking.

Aaron: "Good idea. Even I exausted after carrying him through the window. What happen to him, suddenly fainted like that? I hope there's nothing wrong with him"

Aaron and Minato lead Galanthos downstairs before stop after hearing someone quarrelling downstairs. He knew that was Xeno's Demon Master Kevin and Midori. Kevin was a Pure Soul before obtaining the Demonic Flame, he just hope that Galanthos didn't suddenly attack him.

Aaron: "Tell me Lord Galanthos, your hunger for Pure Soul...is it decreasing along with your power? As you've heard before, some of Xeno's Demon Master was a Pure Soul...Don't take this wrong but I don't want any trouble before Xeno wake up"

~Xeno's Dream~

King of Chronos: "Cursed child...rise and wake up. Open your eyes wide and see the time with your own vision"

Xeno: "Where am I?"

As Xeno wake up, he can see a wide grass plain that have many holes on the ground. the holes was pitch black and bottomless. A moment later, another hole appear as the ground crumble. King of Chronos stand next to him waiting for him to stand up.

King of Chronos: "This is....Time...this plain represents the Time and the holes represent the crumbling balance of the 3 worlds. As you can see, the hole appear everyday, one at a time. What do you make this situation Cursed Child?"

Xeno: "It's getting worse"

King of Chronos: "Correct...Only the 6 Keys of World can save this world and the other World. However, up until now, we lost the last key and unable to do anything....Cursed Child, I'll grant you power in exchange of your effort to search for the missing key. Use it wisely"

Xeno: "Your Highness...if...eh?"

Suddenly the ground under his feet crumble and he fall into the darkness. He close his eyes and try to jum out of the holes but he can't use his power. At last he fall down into the abyss. On the bed, Xeno open his eyes, he realize that he already inside his house when he see the ceiling of his room. No one inside his room but he can hear Saya's voice next room.

Xeno: "Time..."

Then Xeno realize there's something inside his hand, a new glove carved with Chronos Emblem. He put it on and walk to the door.

~Neo Tokyo-Hunter's Headquarter~

Brock: "We're back"

Fiona: "Welcome home...Aria, Kazuma, Brock. The mission was a failure and the Prison Department send a complain to our Unit, not to mention the higher up send us a warning regarding the Ramen Shop incident"

Aria: "So where's the little angel...and that red wing hunter"

Fiona: "Infirmary...Let's leave this matter till later. Kazuma, come with me, we have something to discuss. Brock, Aria...standby"

Fiona lead Kazuma towards the hallway and head towards a laboratory.

Fiona: "Kazuma-san. How's your first mission?....and have Brock inform you that all Hunters have their own partners? Like Brock and Aria. I need your wavelenght to search for a suitable partner....are you okay with that

The Shrapnels fall from the sky as Chrome, Nibelen, Adam and Karz shoot them down to the ground. Since the gravity is so strong , they can't do anything but shoot them down. Nanashi create a force field to destroy the Locusts that swarm the area. The enemy is decreasing every single moment but then, a new creature came from the ground near Karuzo's location. A bear like monster fuse with eagle head and wing. It open it's mouth and shoot flame towards Karuzo and Kizuna.

Nanashi: "Hey Karuzo...there's a bear behind you"

Photobucket

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-08 06:27:48
~Xeno's House - Xeno's Room~

Aaron: "Tell me Lord Galanthos, your hunger for Pure Soul...is it decreasing along with your power? As you've heard before, some of Xeno's Demon Master was a Pure Soul...Don't take this wrong but I don't want any trouble before Xeno wake up"

Galanthos : Oh, don't worry. I won't target those of the Underworld, even if they are Pure Souls. The Human Pure Souls are what I need. My powers may have decreased, but my hunger still remains.

Galanthos notices his staff panicking.

Galathos : What's this? My staff, it's going crazy. But that would only mean...

*the orb inside the staff forms a fuzzy image*

??? : Galanthos, can you hear me?

Galanthos : Who is this?

??? : My identity is not important as of this moment. Right now, you should try to use Elemental Blight. If your powers are not used frequently, they might fade away.

Galanthos : Uhh... alright then, but who are you and why do you tell me this?

??? : I am always here.

*mysterious figure fades out*

Aaron : Who was that, Sir Galanthos?

Galanthos : Not sure, but may I ask you a question? Is there a place where I can practice my spells?

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Displaying 161 to 180 of 321 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0120 seconds at 2024-03-29 08:27:36