Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 2~
Link | by on 2007-09-26 05:37:31
I am for Hare Hare Yukai mostly because I have seen the anime and I like the tune better than the other two songs.

Link | by Terror on 2007-09-26 16:33:22
From what it sounds like, you guys are trying to make a instrumental version of Mata Ashita? If I could help in any way, just ask for send a email or something... (email is best maybe right now).

Link | by on 2007-09-26 17:28:26
@Without you:: noted!

@Rei:: Hmm... do you have a song in that u'll like to sing?

@TOD:: Actually I think mystuhmusic might still be looking for ppl who can play instruments. Can you play any?

Link | by Terror on 2007-09-26 17:58:33
I can only really play the Baritone (higher pitched Tuba) and GH. lol

So, if you need base in the back or something, send me something and I'll see what I can do to get it recorded.

I also hear there's some "clapping" that needs to be done? I've never done percussion, but I think reading a bunch of X's wouldn't be too hard. xD

Link | by on 2007-09-26 18:08:19
@TOD:: Hahaha... we'll wait for mystuhmusic to see if he could use a Baritone in the Mata Ashita Instrumental... I think I know what we can call him... Mr. Conductor!! ^^

Ack... meaning even clapping we'll have to read scores? T__T I can't read music.... Long time ago I tried doing the triangle but... hahaha... that was a long... time ago...

Link | by on 2007-09-26 18:20:01
i can't read music. it would have to be blown up really big, and music in braille has no purpose. I mean i can't feel dots and play an instrument at the same time. lol! I play by ear. I used to play the Alto sax, the drums,and piano..oh and keyboard. Now i just sing for fun. One day i hope to get another saxaphone.

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-26 18:32:54
Wow!! Isis... is good to be able to play so many instruments... and to be able to play by ear means that you are very familiar with your notes (not on paper but rather in ur head)...

I read music notes like a preschooler.... I have to write alphabets above them... =3

Link | by Terror on 2007-09-26 18:54:40
@engel: Don't worry, I used to put 1, 2, or 3 over the notes. xD Probably will still have to since it's been awhile since I've played.

Link | by on 2007-09-26 19:11:22
@TOD:: hmm... 1, 2, 3 as in the no of beats?

Link | by on 2007-09-26 21:26:09
@Isis - Wow...actually...being able to play music by ear is quite unique, i only know of two of my friends who can do that. One is pursuing a music major(older then me by like 6 years) and my close friend (my age) is just an idiot XD...hehehe, that's hecka cooool

@engel - Do we have a time limit to how long we have until we need to get the song down? =D

Link | by on 2007-09-26 21:40:15
well it is not like i really had a choice on how i learned music. It was the way i had to do it. Luckily for me it came naturally. Just because i couldn't see well didn't mean I couldn't do it. I can play by ear very well. Of course it took a lot of practice. I am sad i don't have my saxaphone anymore. I will get another one one day. I love music!!! Music makes the world go round. Woof!!

Look deep within your soul and you will find the spirit of the wolf.

Link | by on 2007-09-26 21:48:40 (edited 2007-09-26 21:50:03)
OK nice new info!

I might need the baritone, however I don't know at this point because I wanna here how it can synch up with Rei's part.

The clapping is the little X's lol, but all you have to do is learn how to read rhythms, quarternotes, eighth notes, so forth.

I'll try to make it easier to help you out Engel! and the rest that can't read X's

and Hurray for Isis! Music does make the world go around!

And lol Mr. Conductor seems too much of a title... Mystuhmusic (Mr.music lol) is fine XDDDD

Thanks for everybody pitching in! everything will start getting hectic after Rei pitches his part so WOOOOO Get ready!

And yes, Playing by ear is pretty awesome, took me about 3 years to learn that... Oh well, arranging by ear kinda helps in all that XD

Link | by on 2007-09-26 22:02:42 (edited 2007-09-26 22:05:34)
@mrtakeiteasy:: At the moment I'm still waiting for the members to choose the song of their choice... Currently, only 14 out of 57 members have done that.
I'll set the date due for the recording of each song to be in once most, if not all, the members have reply to me with their choice. It'll probably be a month after that announcement is to be made. For those who have chose their song they'll have more time to practise on it!!

@Isis:: hope u get ur saxaphone back soon! I wanted to learn that when i was younger but now... too busy with other stuff to learn music. =X

@Mr.music (aka mustuhmusic)::
rhythms, quarternotes, eighth notes,and so forth?!
*engel sees stars... fainted*
I think i can play by ear better than I can read beansprouts (this is what some of us call music notes around here) but... for something this new... ... ... Mr. Music!! I'll be depending on u to make music easier for me~~~
*cries running away*

==============================================================
By far, only these 14 have chosen their song.

Suzaku
Z
Engel
mystuhmusic
mrtakeiteasy
Pame
Yinzhao
Rixena
Monique
TOD
LUIZ
ISIS
W/o You
Neon

Which will be your choice?

Link | by on 2007-09-27 01:02:37
I am slow...been busy with lots of stuff..

But hey whatever song is fine ^^ I am okay with any (if it had already been chosen)

So, waht song are the members singing? or am I really slow...*too much work*

Link | by on 2007-09-27 01:36:40
@Falcona:: Long time no see. From the voting results, we have chose 3 songs as our KC theme (cause we've too many members to be squeezed into one song) and each member can and have to choose only 1 of the 3 songs. Details can be found here!

Generally... you'll have to choose either Hare Hare Yukai, Hey!Say! or Mata Ashita to sing in the KC theme song. For Mata Ashita, the recordings will start later cause we'll make our own instrumental (coz there isn't a ready made one).

So which song would you like to sing?

Link | by on 2007-09-27 01:48:09
It has been a while...^^
I think I wouldn't mind Hare Hare Yukai, cause it is a cool song ^^ (and catchy)

Link | by poka on 2007-09-27 02:50:13
Ah. Sorry for not being here earlier! >.<
My choice - Hare Hare Yukai (:

Cant wait. XD :D

Link | by on 2007-09-27 02:54:02
woaH~ gomen ~_~'

@Engel: I think I'll go with Mata Ashita :]

@Mystuhmusic: I'm afraid I won't be able to record anything until.. maybe monday.. hopefully.. just have many things to do atm.. ~_~' gomeN~

Link | by on 2007-09-27 05:59:45
@Engel: I can either read music or play by ear but I think it would be easier to coordinate of we have something to read, at least for the melody. I am also busy so I probably can't record until this weekend. I am also, waiting for the new mic.

Which song are we going to record? I can start working on the melody sheet music.

Link | by Terror on 2007-09-27 14:32:17 (edited 2007-09-27 14:45:38)
@engel: The baritone has three valves like a trumpet, so you write the valve numbers on top of the notes. Lets see...

B flat scale, starting at B flat: 0,12,13,1,0,12,2,0,2,12,0,1,13,12,0.

xD

@MMusic: If you do need it, email me (email in profile) saying you do and sheet music if possible. I still don't know: if I can get it recorded decently, wither I can do it in a reasonable time, and if you could give me some other part to play "with" (like the drums or the lead).

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 50 Displaying 161 to 180 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0156 seconds at 2024-04-26 06:42:00