Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by on 2007-08-09 20:52:55
WELCOME, first judge-sama! 8DD

Like what W/out You said, hope you have fun here! 8D

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-09 20:56:52
welcome jose!hahaha

dont be too harsh now hahaha
glad to have you on board!^^

Link | by Jose on 2007-08-09 21:00:44
Thanks guys! Your kind words and expedient replies are greatly appreciated! And possibly taken into account for the contest as extra credit!

Link | by on 2007-08-09 21:05:51
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo. Let the asskissing begin. Ops. Did I say that out loud. ;)))

Link | by on 2007-08-09 21:10:38
W/O Ahahahahahahahaha!~ ^-^

Jose: I'm glad you feel comfortable! ^-^v

Tomorrow...I'll be introducing the 2nd Judge....Beware...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-09 22:03:54
Jose sama... *bow* welcome~~~
Like Z said... not too harsh on us pretty please ><
It is the asskissing that get ppl to the top... muhaahahaha *whisper: "there! i said it!"*

Link | by on 2007-08-09 23:06:32
jose eh?
engel should i write his name in da deathnote?

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2007-08-09 23:17:00
Nooooo!!! Please don't... then the competition can't go on...
and... *ahem* Kiralight is in the competition too right? Is not a nice thing to kill/anger sb who will decide ur fate... >__<

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-09 23:17:09
weeee......let's the asskissing begin LOL
welcome jose-sama....to the coolest site ever
glad you're willing to be the judge
but.....prepare some earplugs.....as much as possible
muahahahaha *evil laugh*

oh, btw pame-chan
i've sent you my entry
have a nice listening ^__^

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-08-09 23:23:57
^^ no im not sry but if itll make u happy ill be lookin 4ward to your song and im thinkin twice about writtin joses name in the deathnote!

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2007-08-10 02:14:23
@Kiralight::
Of course I'll be glad if someone looks forward to listning to my songs... but... they are not much worth waiting I guess... but I'm still glad.....~~~~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-10 06:09:17
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket That's is how all the judges are going to be??

*hides scare*

T_T

/hail Jose-sama

Link | by on 2007-08-10 06:44:00 (edited 2007-08-10 06:44:17)
nyaa? o.o

HIYA jose~! ^-^
welcome to gendou~!! hope you have fun here~!
soooo youre one of the judges..*has to be nice to you now*..LOLL~ jkjk ^-^

*still has to record my song T___T*

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-10 09:12:40
Great! ^-^ I'm glad you all guys are happy about our Judge! ^-^

I'll be posting soon some of his performances...so you guys have an idea of his talent! Muahahaha ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-10 11:10:12
Hahaha... will be looking forward to see Jose sama's talent...

Btw Pame.. I was wondering... is there a particular order the contestants will be grouped?? Cause I noticed that though FA is 6th on ur 1st post, she actually belongs to group 1?

And Pame... have sent u my entry to ur hot.mail... go see if u got it...
Damn... I can't sing well coz my throat is hurting bad... real bad... and is getting worst now that I tried to record this song one time too many... *ouchy*

Link | by on 2007-08-10 11:22:26 (edited 2007-08-10 11:29:01)
Waaahhh

Engel...I think I have confused you~! I'm sorry group 1 on my first post was only an exmaple of how the groups would be divided...that's not the actual group 1 T-T

Ohh if your throat is hurting make some tea and add a lot fo salt to it...then do gargles with it...DO NOT drink it...just gargle for about 30 seconds each time you sip and then...that will make your throat a little better..

Ohh and..I will put all names in a bag...and sort them out...and pick name by name and that's how I'll extablish the groups! ^-^

On the 15th! I'll be posting the groups.

Link | by on 2007-08-10 11:32:35
I see I see... hahahaha....

*goes gargle salt water* Think I'll end up having to eat porridge tomorrow... is hurting bad... but if I din record just now... it might get so bad that I can't record b4 the deadline... but now... hahaha... I doubt my entry will go anywhere beyond the 1st line of competition... T__T

*gargling sound*

Feeling better now... Think I also better go get some herbal stuff tomorrow too~~

Link | by on 2007-08-10 13:21:05
ahahahahaha the gargling with salt~!!! i've tried that before T________T it was soooo gross~!! i used lemon juice and salt..lots and lots of salt~! but it DID get better tho~!! ^-^

and hope you feel better Engel~!! *huggleS*~

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-10 20:10:35
yes I've tried that too! and sometimes is lemon juice with salt... >__< bleh... why? why? XDD

Jose-san will be a great judge!... and groups ahhh!!! *wonders how groups will be established*

@Kira: if you knew his face, then he'd be worried hahahaha!... do you ? O__O

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by Terror on 2007-08-10 20:30:49
Lemons and salt... :P

I'm most likely going to record my 1st song tonight, but which one to do?!

Wings of Words or Motherland. o_O

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, ... 50 Displaying 161 to 180 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0156 seconds at 2024-04-20 01:16:26