[Human World - Tokyo City - Ramen Shop]

Xennon: This is unusual.. but thanks for saving Nanase and Chika

Toji: "I only saved her cause I wanted a rematch with her."

Cerva: Lezard thank you for protecting Nanase.. now its personal...Do your best

Lezard: "Its my number one priority, I will do more then my best."

Chika: *look at Toji* "W-Who are you?"

Toji: "Toji, Hijoki Toji. Former member of the Demon Lord's force."

Kyo and Salamander watch as another fighter step into the battlefield. This
time it was a demon. Kyo was unfaze by this turn of event since it didn't change
the fact that his target was Chika and nothing else inside his mind. However,
Salamander have a huge grin on his face. He like the fact of being able to cause
more destruction. Without waiting, he dissapear and split into 4. The Flaming
Bow materialize 5 Arrows and each 4 Salamanders shoot at the same time causing
the arrow to become a huge flame arrows.

Salamander: "Taste this! Salamander's Breath!!"

Toji: "Hahaha! Lets see if its worth tasting!"

Toji went ahead and sliced the large flaming arrows, some just passed him by
hitting the walls.

Toji: "Death will become of you! Hahahaha~!"

Kyo dodge Lezard's attack and take a longer range than Salamander's position.
As Salamander release an attack, Kyo prepare for his too. He positioned his 2
guns in a line and combine it together.

Lezard: "Darn it."

Kyo: "Locust Gun, Combine!....*position the gun and combine it to become a
rifle* King Locust! Sniper Mode"

Kyo crouch on the ground and aim for the exact location of Chika and Nanase. He
is going to use Salamander's attack as a cover for his shot when he shoot them.
Slowly he adjust his footing and when he finally confirm the target, he pull the
trigger.

Kyo: "Silent Locust"

The bullet went straight towards Nanase and Chika.

Lezard saw it in the flame attacks, one of the ones that passed Toji was the bullet.

Lezard: "Not on my watch!"

He then flew as fast as he could. Before the bullet reached Chika and Nanase,
Lezard went ahead and took the bullet him self. On his shoulders. Nanase was
schoked to see him hurt.

Nanase: "Lezard!" She was close to tears.

Lezard: "I'm alright... Don't worry about me... Just get out of here..."

-then Xennon charged Salamander using his Sword and managed to hurt Salamander-

Xennon: Lezard try to heal yourself

-then Cerva attacked Salamander and managed to push the angel backwards-

Cerva: Do not be afraid... we are not like them.... we vow to protect the innocent...

-then Xennon used oen of his moves-

Xennon: Flash move!!

-Xennon fastest attack, he managed to hit Salamander again-

-->

Re: Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 [Open!!!]
Link | by on 2008-07-30 01:31:47
~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)2nd Transporter~

Shinji already notice the Angel is chasing them. He frantically search for the Turret Button to activate the Transporter's defensive turret. Then he heard someone step on the top of the transporter. Slowly he look out of the window only to see Belzark is fighting one of the angel. Quickly he push the turret button to assist Belzark.

Shinji: "Hey saviour, be careful with the fight, there's people inside the transporter!"

Then without any warning a white flash suddenly pass through the transporters and head straight to the 1st transporter that was ahead of him. The Angel seems different from the rest, it was Kazuma and he manage to get pass through the defence when Morholt is busy taking on Shino and Ling. Kazuma manage to destroy the control panel on the 1st transporter and stop it from moving. Asuna and Shigure who was inside the transporter move their feet as he stab the control panel. Angry, Asuna quickly release a demonic force and push Kazuma away.

Asuna: "That was close...but what should we do now Shigure?"

Then on the horizon, Asuna can see more angels are coming. There's no way they can fight and transport the people in the same time. Asuna hold her staff as strong as possible, she didn't know what to do. That's when her father stop the second transporter not far from her. They exchange looks.

Asuna: "Dad?"

Shinji: "Asuna? What are you doing here?"

Asuna: "It's a long story"

Shinji: "It can wait, ask your boyfriend there to move the survivors on the 1st Transporter to this one. We have plenty of room for them, quickly!"

Asuna: "Okay...Shigure! Let's move the survivors to the 2nd Transporter. Belzark, Morholt...stop the angel from advancing! create a line of defence until we finish with transporting the survivors to the 2nd Transporter"

Then suddenly a blast send her flying from her spot. It seems the Angel have their long range attacker attack the transporter. Asuna quickly get up and form a Protective barrier while holding her wounds on her stomach. There's a despair look on her face.

Asuna: "T-This...seems impossible....how can we win with just 4 people..."

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma's location~

Kazuma have been blown out from the Transporter to the front of a remnant which suppose to be a house. Brock slide pass the transporter towards where Kazuma landed and watch as he get up.

Brock: "Are you okay boy?....That girl sure is strong...now, our real mission started. Do you see the one in front the transporter who hold the barrier, the one who blew away, she is called Asuna of the Endless Mist and the boy...he is Asuna's partner...Shigure of the Fallen Waltz. Both of them is the Elite Demon Master. Our main target of the mission. Don't pay attention to the survivors, they're not our concern, our main concerns are the head of the Demon Masters"

Brock jump down from the Wolf and tuck it behind his back. He summon his Leviathan Spear from the sky and catch it without even blink as he watch Shigure with his sharp eyes. He is interested in Shigure, the one rumoured as the eldest and strongest among the Demon Masters.

Brock: "You take on the girl Kazuma....Leave the boy to me"

The Leviathan Spear vibrate a little and then, it dissapear along with Brock who dash towards Shigure. Brock didn't care about the survivors, he jump pass them as they move towards the 2nd transporter. All he see is Shigure. Brock release an attack, a qucik stab like a serpent's bite towards Shigure.

Brock: "Light Serpent Quick Stab!"

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Morholt and Belzark's Location~

Shino and Ling knew that the Angel reinforcement have came but they decide that the 2 Demon Officer on the transporter is not a common demon, since both of them have a trouble defeat them. Shino decide to take on Morholt since he seems lighter than Belzark, so Ling will have to face Belzark. Shino raise his swords and the swords peel off like a lizard's scale. The scales float around him and when Shino point the swords towards Morholt, the scales fly at alarming speed towards Morholt.

Shino: "Take this...Bead of Hope!!"

Ling and Belzark have been exchange blows for quite a while. They stop in the middle of fight before resume their fight. Ling use a small and long thin claws on his left hand and a small shield on the right hand. His favourite moves would be a silent killing that the victim won't even know what hit them. He dissapear and appear on Belzark's back, his claws almost reach Belzark's neck.

Ling: "~World of Void....Unheard Blessing~"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Ramen Shop)~

Chika watch as the event continue to unfold in front of his eyes. Silently, he shed some tears but he knew that they can't remain in the burning shop anymore. Slowly he gaze at where Mai's body located, more tears drop from his cheeks. He hold to Lezard and Nanase.

Chika: "We need...to get out of this place...Lezard-san...Nanase-san..This place won't hold any more attack from those two. Let's get out of this place"

Kyo heard this and quickly seperate his King Locust rifle to become the Locust Guns. He glance to his side as Salamander was pummeled by Xennon and Cerva. He didn't care much about them, in front of him only Lezard, Toji and Nanase, protecting Chika at the back. Lezard's injury will provide him some advantage. He change his guns cartridge and continue to dash towards Toji. He shoot endlessly as he approach Toji and when he finally near him, Kyo reveal the secret of his guns. The bottom of his guns emitted a long light sword, he use it to slash Toji.

Kyo: "Get out of my way demon"

In another corner of the burning shop, Salamander was pushed back by Xennon and Cerva. He quickly perform a line of flame defence to stop them from continue attacking him. He bleed a little, and feel some pain but his face never shows any kind of emotion except a smile. His red wings burst into flame.

Salamander: "Good, I like this. I like this feeling....now, I can fight you seriously"

The flame around Salamander drop on the floor and suddenly rise as if it was revived by somekind of spell. It form hundreds of miniatures salamander made of flame. Salamander stay calm as the flame salamanders march towards Xennon and Cerva.

Salamander: "Crimson Soldiers....March of Destruction!!"

~Neo Tokyo-Supply Center(Teleportation Dock)~

Imp, Kevin and Midori was among the workers that is waiting for the equipment to be teleported from the Heaven. Imp have taken into consideration that this place swarmed with angels, so he makes a barrier to cover their Demonic Power. However this doesn't work if a higher-rank angel walk closely beside them. While waiting, Kevin seems to be impatient.

Kevin: "How long this will take!?"

Midori: "Shh! Kevin! Lower your voice"

Kevin: "Sorry..."

Imp: "Judging that all workers are here, it will be here soon. Peel your eyes for any familiar faces. We can't be exposed here"

A door open and Vendetta enter the room with Juka and Mirage behind him. Imp lower down his cap as he saw them. Kevin and Midori didn't notice their arrival but Imp quickly shield them from their sight.

Imp: "Both of you...stay quiet. The chief is in here"

~Lake of the Undead~

Chrome: "Welcome....Karz and Adam Wheeler of the Destiny Project, Nanashi of the Hunter Unit. Our Guardia Angelixia Karuzo still nowhere to be found, so I suggest we had a little chat for a while. Do you mind gentlemen?"

Karz: "No"

Nanashi: "Same here. It's a good thing really. We need to know each other closely if we want to work together"

Chrome: "I can't agree more. Please, take a seat and I'll pour you some drink"

Adam: "Sir Chrome..."

Chrome: "Yes Sir Adam?"

Adam: "Where is this place? Our device shows nothing on its screen. It's like this place is not exist"

Chrome: "This place is called The Existia. A dimension world created by the rift of balance between Heaven and Underworld. Here let me show you"

~Chronos-Sand of Time Plain~

The buried clock shows an image of Shigure and Asuna's situation. All the event that happen there can be seen clearly inside the clock. Aaron and Minato have a little concern of what happen there but Xeno doesn't seems worried at all. He act like he always do, a little smile on his face makes Aaron a little bit puzzled.

Aaron: "It seems your demon masters didn't do quite well on the rescue mission. Aren't you a bit concern Xeno?"

Xeno: "No....I already expect it to be this way"

Aaron: "What? You still send them eventhough you knew that this will happen?"

Xeno: "Lions push their cub from the top of the cliff to make them stronger....I'm doing the same thing"

Aaron: "This is too much Xeno"

Xeno: "Our world...is full of uncertainty...one will have to face threats not only from the outside but also from the inside. What I do is merely preparing them for what's to come. Aaron, my Demon Masters aren't that weak....they'll overcome it"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-30 08:44:06

Lezard: "I don't need to. I can still fight."

Cerva and Xennon where left to ward off Salamander's attacks while Lezard
and Toji were dealing with Kyo.

Nanase: "Chika-kun..."

Nanase saw how much Chika must be suffering, being in this situation. And seeing
others die right in front of them. She then held him tight, letting him shed as
much tears as he needs to.

Chika: "We need...to get out of this place...Lezard-san...Nanase-san..This
place won't hold any more attack from those two. Let's get out of this place"

Nanase & Lezard: "Agreed."

Then Kyo change his guns cartridge and continue to dash towards Toji. He shoot
endlessly as he approach Toji and when he finally near him, Kyo reveal the
secret of his guns. The bottom of his guns emitted a long light sword, he use it
to slash Toji.

Toji: "Darnit!!!" He was hit in the chest.

Toji: "No way in hell I would!"

Toji reacted after the sudden attack by Kyo, he then took all his might to
cut Kyo to ward him away from Chika and Nanase.

Lezard: "Hey Demon, I'll help you just this once."

Toji: "Now your talking."

As they prepared for a counter strike, Nanase looked back at Chika and smiled.

Nanase: "I promise to get you out of here, okay? Now all we need to go is
reach the exit."

Then she came closer and whispered to Chika, " Once they attack him we'll make
a run for it. It might be a risk but am willing to take it."

She then smiled more warmly to make Chika more calm.

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by on 2008-07-30 13:51:13
[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)2nd Transporter]

The two transports move quickly towards the park while being attacked by the angels. Morholt and Belzak were busy fending off the threat.

Shinji: "Hey saviour, be careful with the fight, there's people inside the transporter!"

Belzak: Don't you think I know that!?

Then without any warning a white flash suddenly pass through the transporters and head straight to the 1st transporter that was ahead of him. The Angel seems different from the rest, it was Kazuma and he manage to get pass through the defence when Morholt is busy taking on Shino and Ling. Kazuma manage to destroy the control panel on the 1st transporter and stop it from moving. Asuna and Shigure who was inside the transporter move their feet as he stab the control panel. Angry, Asuna quickly release a demonic force and push Kazuma away.

Shigure: We don't have any other choice. We have to transfer the passengers to the second transport and get them to the park as fast as possible. (Wind message) 'Strike, Shadow, do you mind waiting a little more? We got into a little trouble but we'll get there as soon as possible.'

Shigure took out the Dark Slipstream and tries to fend off the other angels. Asuna was currently talking to her father who just came out of the second transport.

Asuna: "Okay...Shigure! Let's move the survivors to the 2nd Transporter. Belzark, Morholt...stop the angel from advancing! create a line of defence until we finish with transporting the survivors to the 2nd Transporter"

Shigure, Morholt, Belzak: Right!

Shigure: (opens the door of the 1st transport) Alright folks, we need to get you to the other vehicle as quickly as possible. Come on!

The wind master moved quickly towards the second transport with the prisoners behind him. Once they were secured, Shigure closed the door and was then faced with a spear heading towards him.

?????: "Light Serpent Quick Stab!"

It was almost over but when the spear hit, Shigure's body disappeared then reappeared behind Brock.

Shigure: That was close. Ungh! (sees a gash on his armor) Looks like you're better than I thought but I won't let you win. I won't let my mother go away again!!

Pegas appeares behind Brock, sword pointing to Brock's back...

Pegas: Hey, you're not forgetting about me are you?

Shigure: Pegas...

Pegas: You should go help Asuna and get the prisoners out of here. Belzak, Morholt and I will take care of this.

Shigure Alright. (runs to help Asuna) Asuna, you okay?

[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Morholt and Belzark's Location]

Shino raise his swords and the swords peel off like a lizard's scale. The scales float around him and when Shino point the swords towards Morholt, the scales fly at alarming speed towards Morholt.

Shino: "Take this...Bead of Hope!!"

Before the scales hit, they were deflected away by a shield.

Morholt: I'm sorry but it will take something more than that to take me down. Now, it's my turn. Dark Lightning!!

From Morholt's hands, a black lightning bolt erupted and heads for Shino.

Ling and Belzark have been exchange blows for quite a while. They stop in the middle of fight before resume their fight. Ling use a small and long thin claws on his left hand and a small shield on the right hand. He dissapear and appear on Belzark's back, his claws almost reach Belzark's neck.

Ling: "~World of Void....Unheard Blessing~"

Belzak: Heh... You really think that would kill me right now.

Ling was then being pushed away by a strong force.

Belzak: I'm not a defender for nothing if I couldn't even defend myself. 'Morholt and I are great when it comes to defensive spells and these guys look like they're gonna give us a run for our money. Better be careful and end this quick.'

[Inside Transport 2]

Reiko was shocked at what she heard.

Reiko: Sh-Shigure? That was Shigure? B-But how?

Link | by karuzo on 2008-07-30 21:40:35 (edited 2008-07-30 21:56:56)

The wind master moved quickly towards the second transport with the prisoners behind him. Once they were secured, Shigure closed the door and was then faced with a spear heading towards him.

?????: "Light Serpent Quick Stab!"

It was almost over but when the spear hit, Shigure's body disappeared then reappeared behind Brock.

Shigure: That was close. Ungh! (sees a gash on his armor) Looks like you're better than I thought but I won't let you win. I won't let my mother go away again!!

Pegas appeares behind Brock, sword pointing to Brock's back...

Pegas: Hey, you're not forgetting about me are you?

Shigure: Pegas...

Pegas: You should go help Asuna and get the prisoners out of here. Belzak, Morholt and I will take care of this

Shinji already notice the Angel is chasing them. He frantically search for the Turret Button to activate the Transporter's defensive turret. Then he heard someone step on the top of the transporter. Slowly he look out of the window only to see Belzark is fighting one of the angel. Quickly he push the turret button to assist Belzark.

Then on the horizon, Asuna can see more angels are coming. There's no way they can fight and transport the people in the same time. Asuna hold her staff as strong as possible, she didn't know what to do. That's when her father stop the second transporter not far from her. They exchange looks.

Asuna: "Dad?"

Shinji: "Asuna? What are you doing here?"

Asuna: "It's a long story"

Shinji: "It can wait, ask your boyfriend there to move the survivors on the 1st Transporter to this one. We have plenty of room for them, quickly!"

Then suddenly a blast send her flying from her spot. It seems the Angel have their long range attacker attack the transporter. Asuna quickly get up and form a Protective barrier while holding her wounds on her stomach. There's a despair look on her face.

Asuna: "T-This...seems impossible....how can we win with just 4 people..."

-then suddenly a black figure passed them, then they saw red lighted slashes, then the figure stood on the transporter, leaving the angels down-

??: I can not believe such master loose confident.... Transport them to the safest place...

-the figure as a similar gundam like armor, but the interesting part is the helm it its similar to one of the Angels that she saw-

??: Do not waste time... I will help you in your mission

~Lake of the Undead~

Chrome: "Welcome....Karz and Adam Wheeler of the Destiny Project, Nanashi of the Hunter Unit. Our Guardia Angelixia Karuzo still nowhere to be found, so I suggest we had a little chat for a while. Do you mind gentlemen?"

Karz: "No"

Nanashi: "Same here. It's a good thing really. We need to know each other closely if we want to work together"

Chrome: "I can't agree more. Please, take a seat and I'll pour you some drink"

Adam: "Sir Chrome..."

Chrome: "Yes Sir Adam?"

Adam: "Where is this place? Our device shows nothing on its screen. It's like this place is not exist"

Chrome: "This place is called The Existia. A dimension world created by the rift of balance between Heaven and Underworld. Here let me show you"

-then Karuzo appeared along with him is Kizuna-

Karuzo: I apologize for not coming in time, i have matters that needed my attention

-then Kizuna was hiding on in his back, the girl was a bit afraid seeing tough people-

Karuzo: Relax.. I am with you and Him

Kizuna: thank you...

-then he faced them-

Karuzo; do not worry this girl is one of my ally, and i can assure you evrything is fine

Lezard: "I don't need to. I can still fight."

Cerva and Xennon where left to ward off Salamander's attacks while Lezard
and Toji were dealing with Kyo.

Nanase: "Chika-kun..."

Nanase saw how much Chika must be suffering, being in this situation. And seeing
others die right in front of them. She then held him tight, letting him shed as
much tears as he needs to.

Chika: "We need...to get out of this place...Lezard-san...Nanase-san..This
place won't hold any more attack from those two. Let's get out of this place"

Nanase & Lezard: "Agreed."

Then Kyo change his guns cartridge and continue to dash towards Toji. He shoot
endlessly as he approach Toji and when he finally near him, Kyo reveal the
secret of his guns. The bottom of his guns emitted a long light sword, he use it
to slash Toji.

Toji: "Darnit!!!" He was hit in the chest.

Toji: "No way in hell I would!"

Toji reacted after the sudden attack by Kyo, he then took all his might to
cut Kyo to ward him away from Chika and Nanase.

Lezard: "Hey Demon, I'll help you just this once."

Toji: "Now your talking."

As they prepared for a counter strike, Nanase looked back at Chika and smiled.

Nanase: "I promise to get you out of here, okay? Now all we need to go is
reach the exit."

Then she came closer and whispered to Chika, " Once they attack him we'll make
a run for it. It might be a risk but am willing to take it."

She then smiled more warmly to make Chika more calm.

-then an angel appeared, at the back of Nanase and Chika-

???: Do not be afraid, i am one with Xennon and Cerva, I will help you in escaping

In another corner of the burning shop, Salamander was pushed back by Xennon and Cerva. He quickly perform a line of flame defence to stop them from continue attacking him. He bleed a little, and feel some pain but his face never shows any kind of emotion except a smile. His red wings burst into flame.

Salamander: "Good, I like this. I like this feeling....now, I can fight you seriously"

The flame around Salamander drop on the floor and suddenly rise as if it was revived by some kind of spell. It form hundreds of miniatures salamander made of flame. Salamander stay calm as the flame salamanders march towards Xennon and Cerva.

Salamander: "Crimson Soldiers....March of Destruction!!"

-but Xennon and Cerva remained calm-

Xennon: March of Destruction....

Cerva; Crimson soldiers....

-then Cerva positioned himself suddenly his hammer grew larger-

Cerva; Forger of Heavens... Weapon Mastery.... Great Hammerfall!!!!!

-then the forger hit the ground with his hammer, it created a tremor that made the Crimson soldiers into halt and fell to the ground, then Xennon slashed to them using his mastery and determination-

Xennon: we will protect... with all of our lives

-->

Link | by on 2008-07-30 22:13:17 (edited 2008-07-30 22:14:40)
~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)~

Asuna

Brock: "You take on the girl Kazuma....Leave the boy to me"

The Leviathan Spear vibrate a little and then, it dissapear along with Brock who dash towards Shigure. Brock didn't care about the survivors, he jump pass them as they move towards the 2nd transporter. All he see is Shigure. Brock release an attack, a qucik stab like a serpent's bite towards Shigure.

*kazuma looks at the girl a glint of interest glimmered in his eyes*

"now lets see if im able to take u down"

*Kazuma uses his Bazuk to communicate with Asuna* "forget about the other angels how about we have our down duel"

*Kazuma then activates Zenchi to land behind her and pulls out both katanas, the wind starts to pick up and starts a small sandstorm around the Kazuma and Asuna*

*Kazuma whispers in her ear* "dont try to run or else it wont be pretty"

Link | by karuzo on 2008-07-31 00:31:57 (edited 2008-07-31 00:43:57)

-the mysterious figure attacked the angels with swift-

??: This mission is quite easy.....

-then he notices Kazuma, Kazuma's aura he felt was full of hate and gladness, Asuna was weakening due to the blast-

??: I wont let this happen...

-the angels attacked the figure, but with swft he beat them down and rushed to Asuna-

*Kazuma then activates Zenchi to land behind her and pulls out both katanas, the wind starts to pick up and starts a small sandstorm around the Kazuma and Asuna*

*Kazuma whispers in her ear* "dont try to run or else it wont be pretty"

-then suddenly the figure passed them and made Asuna and the transporter out from Kazuma's range-

??: Asuna.. take care of the transporter.. i shall let you live this for your family is waiting for you

-then the figure faced Kazuma-

??: I guess you wanted a duel with her but, it is unfair at this situation..

-then the figure pointed his katar to Kazuma-

??: I am Karazu Merodach- The Phantom of Destruction-

Angelic Demonic Warfare Chapter 2 Side Note -Karazu Merodach

Karuzo Merodach: not much information of this knight, he was known was the swiftest knight ever existed in the Underworld -more faster than Xennon Crusis-

His features resemble a winged phantom, and somehow his presence brings death

But a question revolves around those who know him Why he looked like one of the angels who served the Seraph?

And the answer is still unclear even up to now...

-->

Link | by on 2008-07-31 10:48:47 (edited 2008-07-31 10:50:21)

Shinji was a bit concern about the condition of her daughter. He didn't understand about the situation shrouding her daughter but one thing for sure she is one of the fighter. At the back of the transporter, the survivors from the 1st transporter enter the 2nd transporter one by one. Reiko and Midori's father, Goro watch them as they sit inside the transporter.

Goro: "That's the last one, *notice Reiko's worried face* Reiko-san are you okay?"

Reiko: "I'm...okay...."

Shigure close the door while Goro head to the passenger seat next to Shinji at front. They shake hand a little before looking at the battle in front of them. It seems Asuna is fighting an Angel and Shigure have to face another one at the back. Then an Angel came and interrupt Asuna's fight. Asuna take this chance to retreat towards the transporter.

Shinji: "Asuna"

Asuna: "Dad....you know where the Lake in the Old Park near this residential area right? Go there, our comrades are waiting for you there. Please head there immediately"

Shinji: "But...you"

Asuna: "Don't worry about me, I'm sure I'm going to be alright just go now! More reinforcement are coming and with this much personnel, I can't guarantee the safety of the transporter. Please dad...go now"

Goro: "Let's go Shinji-san"

Shinji: "Promise me that you be safe Asuna, or your mom will be sad"

Asuna: "I know...please dad go now"

Shinji was a bit sad and worried but judging from her daughter sounds, she seems to know what she is doing. He look at Asuna for a while before step onto the gas and make a right turn towards the direction of the lake. Asuna watch them go before turn back and look to the horizon where the Angel Prison's Chaser team finally arrive.

Asuna: "I'll make sure they never pass. ~Tower of Water, hear my call, Tower of Sun, answer my wish, Tower of Darkness, Bestow me power, Tower of Mist, rise as command...4 Towers of Aqua Mist form a line....Destroy the enemy that appear in front of my sight and reduce them to dust-4 Mist Dragons! Rise!!!"

Asuna was pushing herself, she use the higher-level spell in order to stop the chaser team. 4 Dragon clouded in mist rise from around her and attack the chaser team. Most of the Angels try to destroy it but none of them success. In the end, they were eaten by the dragon and dissapear. Asuna kneel down on her knee as blood dripping from her stomach. She heal herself but it was good only for a short amount time. Asuna stand and turnaround to watch the fight between Kazuma and Karazu. Then suddenly she feel dizzy and kneel back on the ground. Shigure came to her side.

Shigure: "Asuna, you okay?

Asuna: "I'm okay. Shigure...the Tranporter is heading towards the Lake now, ask Strike-san and Shadow-san to be prepare for their arrival. We need to stop these angels from proceed towards the Lake. Me and that Angel will take on this one....you should take on his partner"

Asuna charge her Mist staff and shot an Aqua Ball towards Kazuma. It went pass Karuzu's head and went straight towards Kazuma's chest.

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas vs. Brock~

Brock: "Interesting....I see why they classified Shigure of the Fallen Waltz as the strongest demon master, your existance prove his unique attribute. I like this...let me tell you something, if he still alive after this, I'll make sure his rank goes from AA to S"

Brock duck under Pegas's sword and take a step backward towards Pegas's back and kick him to the front. Before Pegas turnaround he step to the back one more time and make a sharp illussion thrust. The thrust was just an illussion. He dissapear and appear on top of Pegas.

Brock: "~Sinking Serpent-Crashdown!"

The Leviathan Spear unleashed a blue light. Brock thrust his spear towards Pegas's head.

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Belzark and Morholt vs. Shino and Ling~

Shino quickly counter the Dark Lightning with his Light Lightning but since he wasn't specialize in spells, the Dark Lightning manage to sting his hand. Shino's right hand was numb due to the lightning attack. He grab his sword with his left hand.

Shino: "Unfortunately....Spells wasn't my strongest point. However, I'm quite good with sword technique. Allow me to demonstrate"

Shino toss the sword to the sky and let it land, stabbing the ground in front of him. Then using his feet he thrust the swords even deeper into the ground. With a smile he put his left hand on the hilt and suddenly, the ground shaking and hundreds of sword rise from the ground like a chargin snakes and head towards Morholt.

Shino: "Shino Sword style-Forgiven Sin!!"

Ling on the other hand have a quite difficult task fighting with Belzark. His technique isn't design to fight such a prepared opponent, however he knew he can use one or two tricks to distract Belzark. Ling dissapear and appear on Belzark's side before dissapear again and reappear again. He kept repeating the process until he completely dissapear. Then from underground, Ling's claw rise and grab Belzark's feet.

Ling: "Earth of Light-Heaven's Quicksand"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Ramen Shop)Kyo vs. Toji, Lezard, ???? and Nanase~

More interruption didn't make Kyo's emotion cool down. Instead, it had a reversed effect. Kyo's anger can't be controlled anymore. Behind his cold face is a flaming heart that wish for Chika's death. Kyo combine his Locust gun again but this time on top of each other to form a twin lance. The light sword on the bottom of the gun became the edge of the lance and it lengthen a little bit longer.

Kyo: "I...kill you! Locust Gun! Gun Lance Mode! Predator Locust!!"

He charge towards Lezard and Toji with his right arm charge with Dark Blue Aura, while the lance in his left hand emitted Light blue aura. He shoot a blue beam with his right hand towards the ground under Lezard's feet and dissapear. He appear on the ceiling before he toss the lance towards the area where he shoot previously. The Dark Blue and Light Blue Aura of the Lance combine. Chika feel something isn't right. He grab Nanase and warn the others.

Chika: "Everyone!!! Get out of here!!"

Kyo: "Twin Effect! Destruction of Locust!!"

The area suddenly turn bright, a huge explosion can be heard from the ramen shop. The huge pillar of blue light can be seen destroying the ramen shop. It was like . Not far from the place, Saya, Derykard and Void already saw the place. Saya is worried cause from what she can sense, there's an angelic force still linger around the place. In front of the shop, Chika crawl out of the debris with Nanase. Blood came rushing from his head. Lezard, Toji and the unknown angel are nowhere near them. Maybe they still trapped inside the rubble. Then Chika heard a sound from behind him. He pray that it was Lezard, Toji or anyone....but as the figure stand, twin guns was aim to his head. It was Kyo.

Kyo: "....any last words, Chika?"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Ramen Shop)Salamander vs. Xennon and Cerva~

Salamander manage to escape from the ramen shop through the back door before Kyo activate the Destruction of Locust. Other than a few scratch on his face and the wound from before, there's no other injury on his body. He look around. Right now he is in the alleyway at the back of the shop. Thinking about the position, he knew Kyo might end up at the front. Salamander walk away before suddenly turnaround. He can feel Xennon and Cerva's angelic force.

Salamander: "Both of you are quite tough. Come out Guardia Angelixia! I know you're still alive!"

~Existia-Lake of the Undead~

Chrome was serving tea when Karuzo arrive. Karz and Nanashi look at him with a curious looks. Adam on the other hand aren't interested he is more interested in hearing Chrome's explaination about The Existia. However, Chrome didn't continue right away. He decided to greet Karuzo's first.

Chrome: "I'm glad you can make it...Karuzo of the Guardia Angelixia and I see you brought a guest with you. Please have a seat"

Shagi: *appear behind Chrome* "Master, I can't find Karuzo-sama"

Chrome: "Don't bother, he's already here. You may go Shagi"

Shagi: "Eh? O-Okay..." *dissapear*

Chrome put a cup of tea in front of Karuzo and Kizuna before sit on the chair at the center edge of the table. He sip his cup of tea and watch everyone closely as he put down the cup back on its plate. Chrome put his hand on the table and knock the table with his finger a few time. The table's view change. In front of them seems like a map of the 3 worlds.

Chrome: "Before I go to the main discussion everyone....I want to know, how much do you know about the event that happen a year ago, the event that caused the great destruction of the Tokyo City, now known as the Old Tokyo. Let's start with you Karuzo-dono"

Photobucket

Link | by on 2008-07-31 19:24:41

Karazu: I am Karazu Merodach- The Phantom of Destruction-

*Kazuma looks at Karazu then his weapon, Kazuma turns to the figure*

"sup my name Kazuma the wandering angel as well as a new recruit for the angel hunter thing if u know what i mean"

-Asuna charge her Mist staff and shot an Aqua Ball towards Kazuma. It went pass Karuzu's head and went straight towards Kazuma's chest.-

*Kazuma moves swings both katanas in a dance creating a wind barrier. The Aqua Ball gets pulled into the wind current and is thrown into a building causing it to crash to the ground, Kazuma looks at Asuna as she is kneeling over, Kazuma notices she was bleeding*

"Its not a good idea to attack someone in that condition u know"

*Kazuma uses shadow step to make a clone of himself*

"ok u fight her and ill fight this guy right here k"

*the clone nods and walks over to Asuna*

"ok now its our turn"

*Kazuma charges at Karazu and shoots a wind blade at Karazu with his katana*

Link | by on 2008-07-31 20:45:49
@Night: I heard from Kevin that he woun't be playing anymore. He
says that maybe someone should take his place, I don't mind doing it if you think
its alright. Or someone else can do it.

[Human World - Tokyo City - Ramen Shop - (Kyo vs Lezard, Toji, ????, Nanase and Chika)]

???: Do not be afraid, i am one with Xennon and Cerva, I will help you in escaping

Nanase: "Who are you?"

But before an answer was made Kyo suddenly lost his cool.

Kyo: "I...kill you! Locust Gun! Gun Lance Mode! Predator Locust!!"

Lezard & Toji: "Not a chance!"

Kyo charge towards Lezard and Toji with his right arm charge with Dark Blue Aura,
while the lance in his left hand emitted Light blue aura. He shoot a blue beam
with his right hand towards the ground under Lezard's feet and dissapear. He
appear on the ceiling before he toss the lance towards the area where he shoot
previously. The Dark Blue and Light Blue Aura of the Lance combine. Chika feel
something isn't right. He grab Nanase and warn the others.

Chika: "Everyone!!! Get out of here!!"

Kyo: "Twin Effect! Destruction of Locust!!"

Toji: "You got to be kidding me!?"

The area suddenly turn bright, a huge explosion can be heard from the ramen shop.
The huge pillar of blue light can be seen destroying the ramen shop. It was like
. Not far from the place, Saya, Derykard and Void already saw the place. Saya
is worried cause from what she can sense, there's an angelic force still linger
around the place. In front of the shop, Chika crawl out of the debris with
Nanase. Blood came rushing from his head. Lezard, Toji and the unknown angel
are nowhere near them. Maybe they still trapped inside the rubble. Then Chika
heard a sound from behind him. He pray that it was Lezard, Toji or anyone....
but as the figure stand, twin guns was aim to his head. It was Kyo.

Soon Nanase regained consciousness she saw that the Ramen shop was all in runes,
and that Chika was faced by the angel who attacked them. It took all her might
to move in between Chika and Kyo, opening her arms protecting him.

Nanase: "I won't let you hurt him..."

She was worried on what ever happened to Lezard and Toji, she wished with all
her heart that they were alright.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-01 00:34:38 (edited 2008-08-01 01:02:15)

[Human World - Tokyo City - Ramen Shop - (Kyo vs Lezard, Toji, ????, Nanase and Chika)]

Soon Nanase regained consciousness she saw that the Ramen shop was all in runes,
and that Chika was faced by the angel who attacked them. It took all her might
to move in between Chika and Kyo, opening her arms protecting him.

Nanase: "I won't let you hurt him..."

She was worried on what ever happened to Lezard and Toji, she wished with all
her heart that they were alright.

-suddenly a sword pierced Kyo in his chest, then chain appeared and binded him and lifted up then swords apppeared adn stabbed him then the chain pulled Kyo to the ground the impact was hard that the ground was shattered, it was the angel who appeared earlier-

???: This is it...

-then the angel appeared and wielded his weapon-

???: I am the Gate of Swords- Crix Arthurn-

-the angel summoned his shields to protect Chika and Nanase-

Arthurn: They are alive.... trust me....

Salamander manage to escape from the ramen shop through the back door before Kyo activate the Destruction of Locust. Other than a few scratch on his face and the wound from before, there's no other injury on his body. He look around. Right now he is in the alleyway at the back of the shop. Thinking about the position, he knew Kyo might end up at the front. Salamander walk away before suddenly turnaround. He can feel Xennon and Cerva's angelic force.

Salamander: "Both of you are quite tough. Come out Guardia Angelixia! I know you're still alive!"

-then Cerva and Xennon appeared both of them did not recieved any damage from the attack, the two are now more prepared in their mission-

Cerva: Are you also part of the conspiracy??

Xennon: The you a member of those traitors??

Chrome was serving tea when Karuzo arrive. Karz and Nanashi look at him with a curious looks. Adam on the other hand aren't interested he is more interested in hearing Chrome's explaination about The Existia. However, Chrome didn't continue right away. He decided to greet Karuzo's first.

Chrome: "I'm glad you can make it...Karuzo of the Guardia Angelixia and I see you brought a guest with you. Please have a seat"

Shagi: *appear behind Chrome* "Master, I can't find Karuzo-sama"

Chrome: "Don't bother, he's already here. You may go Shagi"

Shagi: "Eh? O-Okay..." *dissapear*

Chrome put a cup of tea in front of Karuzo and Kizuna before sit on the chair at the center edge of the table. He sip his cup of tea and watch everyone closely as he put down the cup back on its plate. Chrome put his hand on the table and knock the table with his finger a few time. The table's view change. In front of them seems like a map of the 3 worlds.

Chrome: "Before I go to the main discussion everyone....I want to know, how much do you know about the event that happen a year ago, the event that caused the great destruction of the Tokyo City, now known as the Old Tokyo. Let's start with you Karuzo-dono"

Karuzo: No formalities if you may... I as the leader of counter destruction team, we are sent to stop to the destruction with our power and saving the people with in the location... We know our mission well but since that time... there are things that I thought... but right now our concern is... the balance of the three worlds... I suppose you know what is my former race Chrome??

-then Kizuna looked at Karuzo, he is calm, and strong willed, she knows what balance that her guardian was talking, and his part she made somehow a connection between them-

Kizuna: I apologize for breaking such meeting but I want to know, what is this place??

Karazu: I am Karazu Merodach- The Phantom of Destruction-

*Kazuma looks at Karazu then his weapon, Kazuma turns to the figure*

"sup my name Kazuma the wandering angel as well as a new recruit for the angel hunter thing if u know what i mean"

-Asuna charge her Mist staff and shot an Aqua Ball towards Kazuma. It went pass Karuzu's head and went straight towards Kazuma's chest.-

*Kazuma moves swings both katanas in a dance creating a wind barrier. The Aqua Ball gets pulled into the wind current and is thrown into a building causing it to crash to the ground, Kazuma looks at Asuna as she is kneeling over, Kazuma notices she was bleeding*

"Its not a good idea to attack someone in that condition u know"

*Kazuma uses shadow step to make a clone of himself*

"ok u fight her and ill fight this guy right here k"

*the clone nods and walks over to Asuna*

"ok now its our turn"

*Kazuma charges at Karazu and shoots a wind blade at Karazu with his katana*

-then suddenly Karazu appeared behind Kazuma and slashed it using his sword-

Karazu: We Destructos Orden shall never let you hurt or kill them

Angelic Demonic Warfare: Chapter 2 Side Notes- Destructios Orden

Destructos Orden: An unknown underworld group that works very differently from their fellow comrades, not much known about them but they are composed of five soldiers with different unmeasured abilities

-->

Link | by on 2008-08-01 03:34:55
[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)2nd Transporter]

Asuna: "I'm okay. Shigure...the Tranporter is heading towards the Lake now, ask Strike-san and Shadow-san to be prepare for their arrival. We need to stop these angels from proceed towards the Lake. Me and that Angel will take on this one....you should take on his partner"

Shigure: Alright... (Wind message) 'Strike, Shadow, the transports are heading your way. Take them to the Underworld. We'll catch up later.'

Shigure then ran towards Pegas and Brock's position.

[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas vs. Brock]

Brock duck under Pegas's sword and take a step backward towards Pegas's back and kick him to the front. Before Pegas turnaround he step to the back one more time and make a sharp illussion thrust. The thrust was just an illussion. He dissapear and appear on top of Pegas.

Brock: "~Sinking Serpent-Crashdown!"

The Leviathan Spear unleashed a blue light. Brock thrust his spear towards Pegas's head.

Before the spear hit, a strong tornado engulfed Brock and flung him to a destroyed building.

???????: Sorry to wreck your attack but I can't allow Pegas to get killed.

Pegas: (looks at newcomer) Shigure, what are you doing here?

Shigure: Fighting... I can't let you disappear. (looks at Brock) I heard what you said earlier. You can bet I'm going to live through this. I still have an order to fulfill and some people I want to see. Pegas!

Pegas: You got it, Shigure.

Pegas took out Blight Tempest (PEgas named his sword which was a crude copy of the Dark Slipstream) and pointed it to where Brock landed. Shigure pointed his sword to Brock as well.

Pegas, Shigure: Dark Typhoon!

Both sword released a tornado that combined to create a larger one. The torando crashed through the building where Brock was.

[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Belzark and Morholt vs. Shino and Ling]

Shino toss the sword to the sky and let it land, stabbing the ground in front of him. Then using his feet he thrust the swords even deeper into the ground. With a smile he put his left hand on the hilt and suddenly, the ground shaking and hundreds of sword rise from the ground like a chargin snakes and head towards Morholt.

Shino: "Shino Sword style-Forgiven Sin!!"

Morholt: Absolute Zero!!

A cold wind started to blow through the field. Soon ice started to form in the area, freezing the ground and the swords of Shino. Before the blades, some of them shattered but one was still active and it almost hit Morholt.

Morholt: My, my... That was a splendid attack. Try this then. Earthquake...

The ground started to shake. On Belzak's area, the ground froze as well and stopped the shielder to sink. Belzak hit the hand with his shield until the hand let go. Hearing his partner call for the earthquake, the shielder jumped up leaving the angel to take the damage from the spell.

Belzak: It's time for me to use my skill... (points shield downward) Black Storm!!

Multiple black energy bolts rain down from Belzak's shield...

Link | by on 2008-08-02 05:31:40 (edited 2008-08-02 06:15:07)
~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Park)The Lake~

Strike and Shadow was on standby when Shigure's wind message came. Turning around, Strike gave a signal to shadow to begin activating The Gate of Underworld. Shadow nod without any complain and face the lake. Green light with sorrowful soul rise from the middle of the lake, not long after that the gate open with pillars of blue flame.

Shadow: "Everything is ready sempai...Sempai, what's bothering you?"

Strike: "It seems they manage to get everyone in one piece but from the sound of it...they also stuck in a place to guard the transporter, which mean there's no guard guarding the tranporter right now"

Shadow: "Are you worried? Hehe...Sempai, don't make such a serious face, for some reason you'll turn into Sin-taichou. That's feel creepy..."

Strike: "Shut up! Argghh...I'm bored being a gate guardian!! I want some action too!"

Shadow: "So that's what you really want...So, when the transporter will come?"

Strike: "Right about...now"

A roaring sound of the transporter's engine can be heard from the darkness of the mist. Then came the light from the headlight as the transporter appear from cloak of mist right in front of them. It came in fast so Strike take an action to stop the vehicle.

Shadow: "It's fast...so how are you going to stop it?"

Strike: *take out his sword* "Like this..."

Shadow: "Sempai!! Not with a sword!!"

Strike smile as he saw the transporter is near, he walk to the front of the transporter and thrust his sword into the ground and stand firm. The vehicle is in a collision course with him. Inside the transporter, Shinji and Goro was shocked, their face turn blue as they saw Strike in front of them. Shinji quickly step on the break pedal. The transporter screech along the road as the tyre grip the asphalt.. For a few second it seems like the transporters didn't stop but in the end it stop, a few centimetre from Strike's head.

Strike: *smile* "See...it stop"

Shadow: "So as our heartbeats!!"

Shinji: "Yeah!! Are you crazy!!?"

Goro: "I-I thought we're going to die...."

Strike: "It seems all of them is fine"

Shadow, Shnji, Goro: "and it seems you're stupid"

Shinji and Goro let everyone out of the transporter and line up in front of Strike and Shadow. Reiko finally get a glimpse of Strike and Shadow. She recognize them in an instant.

Reiko: "Strike-sensei...is that you? and Shadow-chan...what are you doing here?"

Strike: "Official teacher business, We're the one that held this rescue mission"

Shinji: "Thank you"

Strike: "Shinji-sama....you're Asuna's father right, Anna-sama....Asuna's mother, Goro-sama, Midori's father and Shizuka-sama, Midori's mother...it seems all the demon master's parent are here"

Goro: "Demon Master? What's that?"

Shadow: "We have no time to explain, let's go. We need to enter the gate fast"

Everyone nodded and quickly walk towards the Underworld's gate. They all walk side by side when suddenly Strike felt an unpleasant presence. He turn back and a shot roar in the air. In an instant Goro, Midori's father slam on the ground. His heart have been shot. Shizuka, Midori's mother was shocked.

Shizuka: "NOOO!!!" *rush to Goro's body*

Shadow: "Damn!! Everyone! Enter the gate now! Sempai....it's her"

Strike: "I know..*look at Goro's body* Shizuka-sama, Reiko-sama....it's no use...he already died"

Reiko: "Shizuka...let's go" *try to drag Shizuka away*

*another shot can be heard but this time Shadow already cast the barriers*

Shizuka: "No!! I don't want to!! Let me go!!"

Strike: "I'm sorry...for my rude action Shizuka-sama" *strike Shizuka's neck*

Shizuka pass out and Reiko bring her into the gate with the others. Some of the demon trooper enter the human world to escort them. Then the gate was closed and Strike watch the surrounding with a grim face. Goro's body still there and Shadow can't even help showing his emotion.

Strike: "Aria!!!...you're going to pay for this!!!!"

Shadow: "If you have the guts....show your face!"

*the quiet sound of the park whistle in the air*

Aria: "Hehehe....too bad...I only manage to get one....however...it seems that was an important one. Hihihi...let just this be a gift for our reunion...Four Horsemen...Until we meet again. Bye Bye"

*The area was quiet again*

Strike: "I....hate this....Xeno-sama....will be seriously mad"

Shadow: "Not to mention Midori's feeling...we....really screw up this mission"

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas and Shigure vs. Brock~

Pegas took out Blight Tempest (PEgas named his sword which was a crude copy of the Dark Slipstream) and pointed it to where Brock landed. Shigure pointed his sword to Brock as well.

Pegas, Shigure: Dark Typhoon!

Both sword released a tornado that combined to create a larger one. The torando crashed through the building where Brock was. Brock can't believe that he let his guard down. The Black Tornado rip his outer armor. Lucky for him the Leviathan Spear drop in front of him absorbing some of the damage or else he can't even imagine what will happen to him. After the attack, he slowly stand up and cast away his outer armour.

Brock: "Interesting...not only you have Demonic Attributes but you also have manage to wounded me. I won't let this matter goes unheard Shigure-san. I would like everyone to know...about me beating you"

The Leviathan Spear flew to his hand and in instance, from behind him, a large wave of water rise and headed towards them. Brock just let the water on his feet rise and flood the area. It washed away the rubble along with Shigure and Pegas. and in a minute it form a water field.

Brock: "~Aqua Dome~ I hope you don't mind changing our battlefield Shigure-san. Now...~Gigantus Serpent~"

The water under his feet rise and form Aqua serpents and head towards Shigure and Pegas.

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma's Clone vs. Asuna~

Kazuma: "Its not a good idea to attack someone in that condition you know"

Asuna: "At least I don't want hear it from you

Asuna ready herself as Karazu and Kazuma start to fight. Kazuma already created a clone to fight with her. There's no way she can complain regarding her own condition. Inside her mind, she already thought of a plan to retreat if they receive a message from Strike and Shadow but in the meantime, she have to make sure none pass her.

Asuna: "~Mist of Night...Hear my wish...Engulf this man...And turn him to ash~"

The Mist around Asuna slowly expanding. Then, the growls of hungry beasts can be heard. Shiny red eyes can be seen from around her slowly coming out of the mist, Asuna watch at Kazuma's clone with an intense eyes then she raise her staff. 10 hungry Mist Wolf came out of the mist and with single flick, all the wolves began attacking Kazuma's clone.

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Belzark and Morholt vs. Shino and Ling~

Shino almost fall on the ground. He receive quite a shock but after that he manage to spread their wings and fly. However the bursting rock underground have manage to hit him.

Shino: "Grr...how can we catch that transporter now?"

With his sword, Shino summon a thunder and it strike his swords then the Bead Of Hope floating around him again but this time it have elemental attribute. Shino cast an acceleration spell before attacking Morholt.

Shino: "Bead of Lightning!!"

Ling was underground when the Earthquake happen. Lucky for him he have the Silent Shield which expand to become a ball and help to protect him but in the end the shield wasn't enough and he have to come out of his hiding. He look at Belzark and then prepare for next attack.

Ling: "Valiant Spike....unleashed!!"

Ling's armor open and thousand small spikes was shot out towards Belzark.

~Neo Tokyo-Underground Supply Center(Supply Dock)~

Midori was busy carrying the supply from the Dock when her mind suddenly remembered about her father, Goro. Then she heard the voice of her father saying goodbye. She turaround but only to find Kevin is behind her. She look to the front with a confuse face. Imp watch her from faraway and look down. He already heard from Strike about Goro but kept quiet.

Imp: "Midori, Kevin.....it's time...be prepared"

~Human World-Neo Tokyo(Ramen Shop)Kyo vs. Toji, Lezard, Crix and Nanase~

Kyo was pinned down again but this time he suffer injuries. As Crix watch him then suddenly a door open behind Crix and Fiona, Nanashi's assistant came out from it and cut the chain around Kyo. She then lunge an attack towards Crix, she kick him 3 times before hit him with a giant hammer resulting him buried underground. She cover Crix with the rubble and put a nice flower on top of it.

Fiona: *bow* "Rest in peace..."

Kyo: "What are you doing here!?"

Fiona: "Change of plan...we need you to retreat from this place. Demon Force are heading this way"

Kyo: "No!!"

Fiona: "I don't care..."

*Fiona drag Kyo into the door and dissapear*

Chika let a sigh of relieve and watch Nanase with a smile. A force smile is all he can do for now. He heard something came out of the rubble, it was Lezard and Toji.

Chika: "Are you alright? Is everyone alright?"

Then Saya came along with Void and Derykard. She watch the destruction and spot Chika and Nanase in front of her. Void was paying attention on the pile of rubble with a flower on top it but Derykard quickly stomp him. Saya slowly approach Nanase and Chika.

Saya: "What happen here?"

Salamander was beginning to feel irritated. He activate his flame arrow before suddenly a girl with a shiny rock wing stop him. She look at him with a grim face and stand beside him. She was Diamond, the Hunter who is a partner of Salamander.

Diamond: "New order..."

Salamander: "I understand...let's go. Until we meet again Guardia Angelixia!"

*Both of them dissapear into a door and the door closed*

Chrome look at Karuzo before smile and sip his tea. The map on the table then change to the Tokyo City area, the map before the Grand Destruction occur. Shagi bring some snack and Chrome happily eat and signal everyone to have some. Then he turn his attention back to Karuzo.

Chrome: "What do you mean by your former race Karuzo-dono? Hehe...In my eyes...you're still a demon...and forever, you will still be. Being born into the Demon race I understand that much. However I would respect you as angel for now. Destructos Orden...a Mystery in a mystery...well you pretty much knows what happen"

Karz: "Xeno and I fought with you at that time Lord Chrome, tell me, why did you do such a thing?"

Nanashi: "I only read the report and it also mention that 2 Demon execute such an attack to the world under the order of Demon Lord. Is that true?"

*A gust of wind came from behind and a warp gate open*

Nibelen: "3 Different person, 3 different story but yet none came close with the truth. I'm dissapointed"

Chrome: "You've back Nibelen, how's the trip?"

Nibelen: "Fine my lord, very worthwhile indeed"

Chrome: "Let me introduce you...this is Prof. Nibelen, an old researchers from the Demon Lord. Currently the best in the whole world in term of knowledge about the 3 worlds. He is a perfect candidate to explain you the whole story"

Nibelen: "It's a pleasure to meet you all" *bow*

Adam: "Now, let's cut to the chase. Why did you summon us here?"

Chrome: "An alliance....for the sake of the 3 Worlds. Now, everyone...an unknown being is manipulating the fact and right now is aiming to destroy the 3 worlds. if you agree to help me, then I will tell you all about the 6 Keys of World and it's power. How about it?"

*Everyone gave a long thought and stay silent for a while*

Karz: "Very well"

Nanashi: "Count me in"

Chrome: "Great, and you Karuzo-dono?"

~Chronos-Sand of Time Plain~

Xeno watch the event inside the clock and stay silent for quite some time before suddenly the image goes blur and disasapear. A sound of requiem can be heard and then the sound of torturing and painful scream follows. Minato and Aaron watch around them and then suddenly the revived death rise from under the sand, the death warrior of the ancient came to hunt them. Xeno smile as he open his glove.

Xeno: "The King of Chronos...have taken notice of us, hehe...I wonder why he is so late"

Aaron: "I prefer if he gave us more time"

Xeno: "Aaron...in the World of time...there's plenty of it to be given...only the king wasn't so sure to give it. Clear these zombies and we'll find him"

Photobucket

Link | by sadako_amane on 2008-08-02 05:43:15
[heya guys! i had fun reading your RP story! SUGOI! even though it's "a bit" long...XD keep it up!!! =^_^=]

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-02 10:06:48 (edited 2008-08-02 10:09:27)
@Inx : May I join as well? :3

Name : Galanthos

Job : Mage of Corruption

Appearance:

Weapon: Staff of Force - (An ancient demonic staff preserved by the ancient Demon Mages, this staff had legendary powers to control everything its wielder desired. However, as the millenia had passed, the staff has greatly weakened. It now only has the power to control the 4 basic elements: fire, water, earth, and air.)

Biography : As the years passed, an ancient power had awakened because of the ruckus caused by the war, a legendary sage named Galanthos. He is yet to gain full control of his powers but he still has the same hunger for Pure Souls. He had lived long during the reign of the 2nd Demon Lord but never bothered to show up until now.

Abilities :

1) Elementize (Control one of the four basic elements)
2) Morph (Morph into anything Galanthos wants, except for the Angels)
3) Teleport (Teleport anywhere, except the domain of the Angels)
4) Elemental Blight (Summon the Elemental Corruptors of Fire, Water, Earth, Air)
5) Arcane Restoration (Heals Galanthos over a period of time, can only be used when not under attack)

~Underworld - outside castle grounds~

Galanthos : *looks around* It seems that the Underworld has greatly changed during my long slumber.

*notices castle*

Galanthos : A castle? It must be destroyed!

*tries to use staff, but to no avail*

Galanthos : Ack. My powers have weakened. Curse those angels who imprisoned me in my tomb. Perhaps those in the castle can tell me what happened...

*goes to castle gate*

Link | by on 2008-08-02 14:08:36

The Mist around Asuna slowly expanding. Then, the growls of hungry beasts can be heard. Shiny red eyes can be seen from around her slowly coming out of the mist, Asuna watch at Kazuma's clone with an intense eyes then she raise her staff. 10 hungry Mist Wolf came out of the mist and with single flick, all the wolves began attacking Kazuma's clone.

*Kazuma's clone dodges there attacks swiftly and cuts down each one in his way, the clone looks at Asuna and charges at her with both katanas ready*

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma Vs. Karazu~

*Kazuma blocks Karazu's attack and slides back from the impact*

"i dont know what ur saying but my only orders was to transport them someplace and after that nothing else"

*Kazuma runs at Karazu and trys to cut him down with both katanas*

Link | by on 2008-08-02 19:57:30
[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Pegas and Shigure vs. Brock]

Brock: "Interesting...not only you have Demonic Attributes but you also have manage to wounded me. I won't let this matter goes unheard Shigure-san. I would like everyone to know...about me beating you"

Pegas: The let us tell about a pirate saying... "Dead man tell no tales."

The Leviathan Spear flew to his hand and in instance, from behind him, a large wave of water rise and headed towards them. Brock just let the water on his feet rise and flood the area. It washed away the rubble along with Shigure and Pegas. and in a minute it form a water field.

Brock: "~Aqua Dome~ I hope you don't mind changing our battlefield Shigure-san. Now...~Gigantus Serpent~"

The water under his feet rise and form Aqua serpents and head towards Shigure and Pegas.

Shigure: Man, we had to fight a water user.

Shigure quickly remembers Aqua from Brock's techniques but then shook the memory out of him.

Pegas: This should be easy. (looks at Brock) You should know that wind and water are almost complementary elements right? So why do you think this would defeat us?

Shigure and Pegas swung their swords sideways creating two images of dragons made of wind...

Shigure, Pegas: Dragons of the wind, serpents of water, create the storm that will ravage this dimension into nothingness!

The wind dragons encircled the aqua serpents. The elementals fought each other for a while until the wind dragons blasted the water serpents with air bubbles. and both kept spinning and spinning until two water spouts formed...

Shigure, Pegas: Duet of the Storms!

The water spouts go on different directions...

[Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Belzark and Morholt vs. Shino and Ling]

Shino: "Grr...how can we catch that transporter now?"

Belzak: Don't count that you will see that transport and the occupants in it ever again.

With his sword, Shino summon a thunder and it strike his swords then the Bead Of Hope floating around him again but this time it have elemental attribute. Shino cast an acceleration spell before attacking Morholt.

Shino: "Bead of Lightning!!"

Morholt: Let's see how it goes when fighting fire with fire. Or should I say thunder with thunder. Lightning Storm!

The sky darkened then multiple bolts of lightning fell on the ground, electrocuting everything it the bolts touch.

Belzak waited for Ling to arise. A moment later Ling rose from the ground...

Ling: "Valiant Spike....unleashed!!"

Ling's armor open and thousand small spikes was shot out towards Belzark.

The lightning bolts from Morholt's attack hit some of the spikes. Morholt stood there, not even fazed by the strom.

Belzak: Being on the receiving end of Morholt's spells for quite some time, this is almost nothing to me. We can though combine our attacks.

Belzak raised his shield and one of the bolts struck it. Electricity flowed through the shield and it radiated some sparks as well. Belzak then through his shield to Ling...

Belzak: Electric Boomerang!!

Link | by on 2008-08-02 22:21:46
@Sadako: Thanks for liking it, and yeah I know its a bit long for
normal users to handle and stuff. But we just really like the plot and stuff ;D

@Anime: Alright you can join but make you sure you don't go over bored with all
great powers and stuff. xD

@Night: Tell me if am wrong but Saya is human right, the sister of someone? I
think I forgot.

@All: Night will be offiacally the one taking over Kevin's part in the RP. Its
so sad that more and more people are leaving this RP since chapter one :C

[Human World - Tokyo City - Ramen Shop - (Kyo vs Lezard, Toji, Crix, Nanase and Chika)]

Kyo was pinned down again but this time he suffer injuries. As Crix watch him
then suddenly a door open behind Crix and Fiona, Nanashi's assistant came out
from it and cut the chain around Kyo. She then lunge an attack towards Crix, she
kick him 3 times before hit him with a giant hammer resulting him buried
underground. She cover Crix with the rubble and put a nice flower on top of it.

Fiona: "Change of plan...we need you to retreat from this place. Demon Force are heading this way"

Nanase: "That sure was strange... What happened to Crix?"

She turned back to Chika and she smiled at him.

Nanase: "I told you it was going to be alright."

Chika let a sigh of relieve and watch Nanase with a smile. A force smile is
all he can do for now. He heard something came out of the rubble, it was Lezard
and Toji.

Lezard: "Yeah... I little lightheaded but alright. Sorry I failed you milady."

Nanase: "..."

She then rushed in to hug Lezard, she started to cry. Since he was the only
person close to family for her, it you'd kill her spirit to lose another one
for her. Toji just watched for a moment, seeing how fragile Nanase was.

Toji: "Well if anyone cares, am fine." he pouted.

Then Saya came along with Void and Derykard. She watch the destruction and
spot Chika and Nanase in front of her. Void was paying attention on the pile of
rubble with a flower on top it but Derykard quickly stomp him. Saya slowly
approach Nanase and Chika.

Nanase turned to see a girl, who somewhat looked familiar to her. But her
memory was haze, she could not recall anything at the moment.

Nanase: "Ummm... You see---" but then she froze.

The feeling she had changed. The people by her side were diffrent, somewhat
powerful. She backed away. Lezard knew there was something wrong, so he stepped
in.

Lezard: "Nothing to talk about to the likes of you."

Nanase: "Lezard... i'll be going ahead with Chika-san."

Lezard nodded and Nanase stared walking toward the other direction.

Nanase: "Come Chika-san, we need to get your wounds taken care of."

She grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

life is keeping me busy.

Link | by karuzo on 2008-08-03 01:58:06

Chrome look at Karuzo before smile and sip his tea. The map on the table then change to the Tokyo City area, the map before the Grand Destruction occur. Shagi bring some snack and Chrome happily eat and signal everyone to have some. Then he turn his attention back to Karuzo.

Chrome: "What do you mean by your former race Karuzo-dono? Hehe...In my eyes...you're still a demon...and forever, you will still be. Being born into the Demon race I understand that much. However I would respect you as angel for now. Destructos Orden...a Mystery in a mystery...well you pretty much knows what happen"

Karz: "Xeno and I fought with you at that time Lord Chrome, tell me, why did you do such a thing?"

Nanashi: "I only read the report and it also mention that 2 Demon execute such an attack to the world under the order of Demon Lord. Is that true?"

*A gust of wind came from behind and a warp gate open*

Nibelen: "3 Different person, 3 different story but yet none came close with the truth. I'm dissapointed"

Chrome: "You've back Nibelen, how's the trip?"

Nibelen: "Fine my lord, very worthwhile indeed"

Chrome: "Let me introduce you...this is Prof. Nibelen, an old researchers from the Demon Lord. Currently the best in the whole world in term of knowledge about the 3 worlds. He is a perfect candidate to explain you the whole story"

Nibelen: "It's a pleasure to meet you all" *bow*

Adam: "Now, let's cut to the chase. Why did you summon us here?"

Chrome: "An alliance....for the sake of the 3 Worlds. Now, everyone...an unknown being is manipulating the fact and right now is aiming to destroy the 3 worlds. if you agree to help me, then I will tell you all about the 6 Keys of World and it's power. How about it?"

*Everyone gave a long thought and stay silent for a while*

Karz: "Very well"

Nanashi: "Count me in"

Chrome: "Great, and you Karuzo-dono?"

-then Karuzo pointed his hand then a sword appeared, he wielded it-

Karuzo; In behalf of my brigade I will join but please understand that we are making an secret investigation in this sword our unity will be forged and your word is kept also...

-then he heard the Destructos Orden-

Karuzo: The Orden... so even them they are affected in this war...

Kizuna; Orden...?

Karuzo: My other self... when i was revived the darkness remained but it was sensed duty... with his team they are protecting the underworld.. they are also caring the balance

-then Karuzo looked at Chrome and Nibleen-

Karuzo; Just tell me one thing... tell me what is the purpose of the Destruction of Old Tokyo?

[Human World - Tokyo City - Ramen Shop - (Kyo vs Lezard, Toji, Crix, Nanase and Chika)]

Kyo was pinned down again but this time he suffer injuries. As Crix watch him
then suddenly a door open behind Crix and Fiona, Nanashi's assistant came out
from it and cut the chain around Kyo. She then lunge an attack towards Crix, she
kick him 3 times before hit him with a giant hammer resulting him buried
underground. She cover Crix with the rubble and put a nice flower on top of it.

Nanase: "That sure was strange... What happened to Crix?"

She turned back to Chika and she smiled at him.

Nanase: "I told you it was going to be alright."

Chika let a sigh of relieve and watch Nanase with a smile. A force smile is
all he can do for now. He heard something came out of the rubble, it was Lezard
and Toji.

Lezard: "Yeah... I little lightheaded but alright. Sorry I failed you milady."

Nanase: "..."

She then rushed in to hug Lezard, she started to cry. Since he was the only
person close to family for her, it you'd kill her spirit to lose another one
for her. Toji just watched for a moment, seeing how fragile Nanase was.

Toji: "Well if anyone cares, am fine." he pouted.

Then Saya came along with Void and Derykard. She watch the destruction and
spot Chika and Nanase in front of her. Void was paying attention on the pile of
rubble with a flower on top it but Derykard quickly stomp him. Saya slowly
approach Nanase and Chika.

Nanase turned to see a girl, who somewhat looked familiar to her. But her
memory was haze, she could not recall anything at the moment.

Nanase: "Ummm... You see---" but then she froze.

The feeling she had changed. The people by her side were diffrent, somewhat
powerful. She backed away. Lezard knew there was something wrong, so he stepped
in.

Lezard: "Nothing to talk about to the likes of you."

Nanase: "Lezard... i'll be going ahead with Chika-san."

Lezard nodded and Nanase stared walking toward the other direction.

Nanase: "Come Chika-san, we need to get your wounds taken care of."

She grabbed his hand and dragged him away.

-they they moved away, suddenly the ground moved then Crix appeared his armor was slightly damaged-

Crix: Ouch that hurts... but i managed to protect myself hahahaha

-then he saw Naase and Chika-

Crix: At least you are fine... mind if i join you?? I promise i wont hurt you. i am only afraid that maybe they will come back and surely kill you

Salamander was beginning to feel irritated. He activate his flame arrow before suddenly a girl with a shiny rock wing stop him. She look at him with a grim face and stand beside him. She was Diamond, the Hunter who is a partner of Salamander.

Diamond: "New order..."

Salamander: "I understand...let's go. Until we meet again Guardia Angelixia!"

*Both of them dissapear into a door and the door closed*

Xennon: Diamaond...

Cerva: So that means...

-then they disappeared-

*Kazuma's clone dodges there attacks swiftly and cuts down each one in his way, the clone looks at Asuna and charges at her with both katanas ready*

~Human World-Old Tokyo(Old Tokyo Residential Area)Kazuma Vs. Karazu~

*Kazuma blocks Karazu's attack and slides back from the impact*

"i dont know what ur saying but my only orders was to transport them someplace and after that nothing else"

*Kazuma runs at Karazu and trys to cut him down with both katanas*

-then Karazu blocked it using his twin Katana like swords-

Karazu; But forcing them is not right!!!!!

-->

Link | by Anime on 2008-08-03 05:50:58 (edited 2008-08-03 05:56:26)
@Inx : Don't worry. He'll be like that for the rest of the RP, no power enhancements. xP

~Castle Gate~

*asks castle guards*

Galanthos : Who leads this vast army residing in the castle?

Guard : No other than the General of the 13th Demon Lord Force, Xeno Night. I bet he'll destroy you before you even get near him.

Galanthos : Where is he now?

Guard : In the Chronos - Sands of Time Plain

Galanthos : I see...

Guard : If you go there, zombies will just make you mince meat.

*Galanthos uses Teleport*

Guard : Now where did that weird fellow go?

~Chronos - Sands of Time Plain~

*Galanthos warps to the Sands of Time Plain, about 50 meters away from Xeno's location, he sees Xeno and Aaron fighting zombies, Galanthos is impressed*

Galanthos : Looks like he's more powerful than I ever imagined. He'll become a great ally.

*Zombie pops up behind Galanthos*

Galanthos : Townsfolk ain't as hospitable as before, must be because of the war. Oh well...

*Galanthos burns zombie to ashes*

Galanthos : I'm wasting time here. I'd better approach Xeno.

*Galanthos arrives at Xeno's area, lots of zombies pop up*

Galanthos : More of these, eh? They will just suffer at my wrath. *battles zombies with Staff of Force*

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Displaying 141 to 160 of 321 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0105 seconds at 2024-04-24 14:31:50