Back | Reverse |

Re: The Depression Thread V3
Link | by D-ninja on 2007-02-06 16:15:06
Darkboy, I'm sure you'll fit in well here, welcome. Don't worry about what's going on, it changes every day so just read a few posts back, but you don't need to know everything. I'm sure you'll pick things up quick.

Jon, sounds like a personal problem, if you don't love you then who will?

Link | by on 2007-02-06 16:26:52
If I don't then either I'll be loved by no-one or I'll find someone who does love me. I can't think of many things about myself to love. Doesn't matter though, not like I'm losing sleep over it.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-02-06 17:51:17
hey jon..
it sounds like u do have a problem bout "love"
tehee
u miss her as a friend or more than that?
~~~

darkboy,welcome2!!
anyway,i just depressed because i've lots of assignments.
and the valentines day.everyone keep talking about it and my friend is going to enjoy that day with her lover but me?
13thfeb2006 is going to my 1st anniversary but we broke.arh!
a day before valentines.suck!
valentines day is going to be the worst day ever!
~_~

Link | by on 2007-02-06 17:59:33
@Xavier- That was years ago when I liked her. I've lost all interest in her now because since then she's turned into one of the rest of the girls, which I dislike.

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-06 18:33:06
man its hard recovering from a lost love or a broken relationship nyhahahaha

@Xavier hey at least you reached a year as for me when i finally found THE girl fate had to step in and break us up...it was only for two months then i had to leave to another place leaving her and worse we hada fight a week before i left.. but that was the best two months i had being with her...darn we didnt even reached valentines!nyahahaha

besides valentines is becoming more of a media/comercialize gimmick to sell more merchandise...i tell ya its a conspiracy of the chocolate and flower industry!nyaahahaha

@jon well dont know what to say...so dont worry dude there's plenty of fish in the sea...why dont we go fishing and find a biggest fish out there!ok?nyahahahahaaha

Link | by Darkboy on 2007-02-07 01:51:58
@zparcticus - You're right with that... But that's the only way to continue life...

Remember the past... Live for the future...

As for me... I have been, and still is, living my life all alone... Not knowing life with someone I can call "My Own"... Hehehe...

P.S. @zparcticus - Taga Philippines ka po ba?.. Hehehe... Philippines din po ako!!! Mukhang dami ata Filipino dito ha!!! :D

Oh yeah the great
1337 |30'/!!!

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-02-07 18:01:29
@jon:what kind of girl do u like??it must be interesting to know.tehee

@zparcticus:well,i think that girl is a playgirl(i guess so).she dumped u and fight with u before u left that place!u still can continue it.(erk..)

well,the valentines is coming and none of us have a valentine.i suggest,dont think too much about it(although i'm the one who always think about it!nyaha!XD).for me,valentines is nothing.

Link | by on 2007-02-07 18:11:41
@Xavier- Check my profile, there's a simple description there.:P

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-07 18:12:24
@xavier er please dont jump to conclusions...that was quite offending you know..hehehe anyway it was quite my fault to begin with...see i had a crush on her since my freshman year in college and by my second year we became blockmates and i got to get to know her better...it wasnt until the end of the last term that i summoned up my nerve and told her how i feel... and our arguement was quite my fault (i will not go into detail about this hehehe) but we patch things up thru text messages and YM..(thank god for messengers) so in the end we both moved on (though my first few months in my new home were a pain) so please dont say things out of the blue like that...( i know your entitled to your opinion....sorry) anyway its all good now...we are still friends...Peace dudette

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-02-07 18:24:33
@jon:ohh..i'm not in your type!i'm talkative!!!!!lol

@zparcticus:ohh..now i know.sorry!i didnt know.(innocent face)

well,it seems like we ae having fun after we broke up.yeah,we're friends but sometimes the memories refresh all the times.we hang out on his birthday and we talk like friends but my friend says that we're too close and it looks like we are still couple.i was speechless and just keep my mouth shut.

i still confuse either i still love him or not.argh!why love is so complicated?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-07 18:31:32
@xavier no problems! all is good!hehehehe

you asked the wrong guy my friend...

well if you guys still have feeling for each other then why not give it another shot? and from what you have said it seems that the brake up wasnt that bad so why not give it a try?

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-02-07 18:38:37
erk..he dumped me using the harsh way actually.he just sent me a comment at myspace.
we're friends and he asked me do u like anyone right now?then i say,no.he said he was fall in love with my BESTFRIEND!
i feel so sad..
then,one day,i ask him."hows u and ur girl?"
he said he doesnt like that girl anymore.
well,i dont know what tosay but i think i'm going to ask him on 13th feb.
what's your feelings towards me?friends?
is it good enough?

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-07 18:55:08
straight shooter huh...i guess at this point you guys should be frank about that kind of things...think since you basically know each other well enough...so its your call
do what you think is right..(er im hardly an help at all nyahahaahaha)

but damn he broke up eith you by just leaving a comment?harsh

when we broke up we talked on the phone for about an hour ( thank god for cellphones!)and we both end up crying!nyahahaha oh well...memories

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-02-08 04:02:41
both of u were crying?omg..
i dont know if my ex were crying or not but on that day i was crying!
sometimes,we didnt talk to each other.we were speechless and dont know what to say.
i was thinking if i can punish him.i keep saying that to myself but i couldnt make it!
it seems like i still love him.
and now,i dont know what to do.we're friends.just friends..

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-02-08 04:05:24
hehehe well breaking up is hard to do...both sides!nyahahaha

hmmmthat is a tough one...maybe time is the only answer forthat...dont really know what to do in your situation there...but whatever happens we are here for ya!so hang in there buddy!

Link | by Nosebleed Rey on 2007-02-09 09:20:27
time ? i think not..

you see its been a year already and i..still have depths for her..

hahaha..foolish love..making me crazy every night1 wahahhaha!

Link | by gendou on 2007-02-09 23:51:10
This thread has exceeded the maximum number of replies and will be locked.
Permission is granted for the creation of a "continuation" thread.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 Displaying 1381 to 1397 of 1397 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0480 seconds at 2024-04-30 09:33:17