Back | Reverse |

Re: The Depression Thread V3
Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-13 15:27:27
Nightmare, don't worry about it, just stop in once a month and let us know your still kicking.

other people, good decisions all around, sometimes conflicts between two groups of friends never really escalates into anything that would compromise the middle person. Plus their not your friends if they drop you because of who your other friends are.

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-01-14 02:22:18
just calm down and think properly if u have problems..
if u cant solve it and its giving u s stress day,just share it with us..
any problems can be solve and we're here to help u..
as long as we can help u..

"i'll be here for u," by abel nightroad

Link | by K i D on 2007-01-14 04:10:19
well....not exactly depressed.......

just disgusted with what i saw..

and..... it hurts a lil'...

what can i say?

what can i do?

i always thought to myself.... i supposed with my own strength there's nothing much i could do.... nothing much i could do...

- It's NOT.thecolorofyour s k i n.|BUT|.thec o n t e n t sofyourHEART.that reallymatters -

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-01-15 16:34:31
hey..

i've another problem..:D,\..hehe

its not about me but its about a good friend of mine.i named her sakura*is it ok??nvm*

sakura and her bestfriend,tomoyo(is just a name ok?) are bestfriends.one day,sakura's boyfriend break up with her and her ex doesnt like sakura actually.he likes tomoyo!sakura's bestfriend!!sakura's ex tell her about his feelings to her bestfriend.she was crying because her ex likes her own bestfriend!!she was so desperate until she dont know what to do.she said to me that she dont wanna contact to her ex again since her ex are hurting her so much.

as a friend,I told her that its not good to do that(to her ex) eventhough he's hurting her so much.its not nice to lose her ex(they are friends now) againb tu she stil with her decision.

when i think it back,I also don't know what to do.Can someone help me solve this problem??I really2 wanna help my friend..

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-01-15 17:07:28
I'm depressed cause I tried to call Pame, but she's not home

buaaaaaaaaaa

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-15 18:21:01
Esther, another very common psychology problem. allow me to explain:

It is very common for a person after a break up or denial or some form of rejection and cast off to develop feeling for someone close to the original person. This happens for a number of reasons with a primary focus on the fact that friends are often very similar. As you would guess a person could find numerous similarities between their former focus and that focus' friends. Also the probable close proximity between mutual friends can result in attraction as inherent similarities are noticed through all three parties.

Basically it's very probable that the first person you start thinking about after a break up will be a friend of that person. This isn't bad, but it can be if it is handled poorly. In your case with friends "sakura," "sakura's ex," and "tomoyo" it was handled rather poorly in regards to timing. Had enough time passed and all emotions settled (as per my previous example with the addiction to love) it is highly possible that "sakura" would've been fine with it and "sakura's ex" might not have expressed any feelings for "tomoyo."

DN, I'm sure she'll come home eventually.

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-01-16 17:39:26
thanks..i've tell her what did u write D-Ninja.
now,she can accept anything..she thank to me and i want to thank to you.hehe
thanks for listening!!

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-17 15:58:53
Think nothing of it. That's why we're here, to help people. If you really want to thank me just do your best and live your life how you want. Just pass on the help, not an original idea I know but we should try to make this little section of the world the best it can be. Don't be shy about anything here, but I really don't need to tell you that.

Link | by dro-fan on 2007-01-18 06:45:10
Oh gott! *das mal gesagt haben musste*
Hier schütten also alle ihre Depressionen aus? (Wenn das falsch ist liegt's an meinem miserablen Englisch...!)
Na dann petri Heil!^^

The-Dro ist the best!!

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-18 17:23:59
dro-fan, Meinem Deustch ist nicht gut. Oder, Ich wisse wenige worten. Du kann der übersetzer fur spechen zum uns.

Link | by Wolf on 2007-01-18 21:29:25
Today was just another early morning, dead cold on the first train out of the station. Dark and quiet I sat in the car alone while the sound of the tracks washed over me and the horn sang its solemn song. As I pulled into the station the brakes groaned in anguish as it halted the sluggish beast.

I made my descent down the exit only to meet a pair of eyes in the darkness. My hackles raising for an instant before I was met with a lazy wag. Was it a stray, abandoned, or unkempt...no tags...I don't think I'll ever know. I dropped down and he came over to greet me. He must of been in a fight earlier that week because two fresh scars ran down his ribs. The fur had not enough time to grow back over top. He didn't look hungry in fact he looked like he got along. He was a german shepherd but a bit smaller, maybe he was stunted.

He didn't look at me with fear but as an equal. His tail was the only thing that gave away his facade. I gave him a rub down to which he enjoyed very much. He growled when I went near his scars but I growled back and inspected anyway. Once I was done he walked alongside me all the way to my class. I quickly decided to skip and spent the day on the track with him. We didn't play but we did walk and sit together. It was near midday when I walked over to the outdoor foodcourt and got him a big dish of beef stirfry. It was gone as fast as I put it down. He didn't beg for more but licked my hand so I muffed up his neck fur. We walked back to the train station when he knudged my leg and swaggered off down the street.

I got on my train and walked back home just like every other day. I walked through the front door and into an empty house. Just then my chest tightened and I couldn't breathe. The tears slid down my face as I sat in the dark. What is it to be lonely like that? How could I feel so connected and familiar to that complete stranger? If there was ever a living creature that could understand me it would be that dog. As I sit and write out my encounter the burning question that has sat in my head all day becomes clear. He smelled like wildflowers.

...*sigh* Something tells me I'm not sleeping tonight...

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-01-19 05:04:50
everyone will feel it..lonely..i also feel it
as a human,we cant deny that we need someone in our life
but u dont have to be scared with this kind of feelings.
u have us..we at the gendou are always with u..no matter what time.
u can feel the lonely feelings with your daily activities..
such as singing or playing games..
make yourself busy with studies..and if u still lonely,talk to someone that u really trust in your life..
u dont have to cry..

i dunno if i can help u..

Link | by on 2007-01-19 05:14:32
zzz..seems to have problem everywhere..
haiz..trouble trouble trouble...
never ending..
me SOOOO depress now..drifting apart..

RENO..IS CLAIMED..

Link | by dr_xavier15 on 2007-01-20 02:13:14
shinji
without problems,the world wont be extreme..
what is making u so depressed??
i hope i can help u

Link | by on 2007-01-20 02:19:15
true true..without problems the world wont be extreme...

evil is good..as good is evil..

living is dead...as dead is living..
HAIZ...

soo true..
its ok esther..
^^ thanks for your concern..i am alright now..
^^...
KEKEKE..

RENO..IS CLAIMED..

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-20 14:19:53
Wow, Wolf. You're writing is amazing. All I can say is that you're not alone, you have us. That may sound like much coming from text on a forum but it's true. I'm sure most everyone here feels the same way you are right now, but we all have to realize that no matter where we go we are never alone. This dog chose to share his time with you, perhaps he was showing you that even if you choose to go through you life alone and fight against the odds you can still find some source of companionship even in the most unlikely of places.

Link | by on 2007-01-22 21:18:04
I have been reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Everything Is Illuminated. In addition to the wonderful and creative writings in this book, I have stumbled upon something quite remarkable. In the story, there is a young girl named Brod. She was found after a wagon crashed into the Trachimbrod River. Brod is incredibly bright, but is looked down upon by the townspeople. Her intelligence goes far beyond her years, however, most of her smarts manifest as sadness.

"Brod discovered 613 sadnesses, each perfectly unique, each a singular emotion, no more similar to any other sadness than to anger, ecstasy, guilt, or frustration. Mirror Sadness. Sadness of Domesticated Birds. Sadness of Being Sad in front of One’s Parent. Humor Sadness. Sadness of Love Without Release.
She was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save her. Her life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify her life."

to see the list of sadnesses click here.

if you sit and think about it, there are so many sadnesses that one could make about this thread. the sadness of never getting to talk to someone face to face. the sadness of talking to someone face to face. the sadness of never meeting your online friends. the sadness of meeting your online friends. the sadness of people being sad. the sadness of people being happy. the sadness of disagreement. the sadness of agreement. the sadness of being ridiculous. the sadness of being serious. the sadness of rambling. the sadness of silence. the sadness of advice. the sadness of not knowing what to say. so many sadnesses.
(you really need to read the list of sadnesses to understand)

today i am experiencing great interpersonal sadness. particularly the sadness of false love and the sadness of love. I have a boyfriend, and lately my affections have been waining. I've not been untrue, nor has he. However, I am one to be jealous. And he is one who likes to make me jealous. Maybe the reason why I feel my admiration die is because of this trait. I'm not even sure if it is intentional, as i am one who avoids conflicts at all cost. Maybe I'm fed up with it. Maybe I'm starting to notice other guys take intrest in me. Maybe I'm being hormonal. Maybe I'm being rash. Maybe I'm finally opening my eyes and looking at the big picture. Maybe I'm mulling over it too much. Maybe I'm starting to realize that we were never meant to be together.

The more I look at our differences, the more I see. He's a national, a FOB, a forgienger, new to this country. I'm a fourth generation kid, completely Americanized, totally whitewashed. He's very extroverted, where as I am a complete introvert. He loves to run. I hate it. He's very focused. I have ADD. He loves gossip. I hate it with a passion. He flirts with others. I don't. He's an Aries. I'm a Scorpio. He accels in Math. I adore English and Art. he's taking Spanish. I'm taking latin. He comes from child abuse. I come from good parenting. He comes from a lower economic stature. I come from a higher economic stature. He likes rap. I love Rock. He likes K-pop. I love J-rock. He takes life to seriously. I take life to lightly. Sure, they say opposites atrract, but I have a feeling that this won't last for another year.

That was a lot more than I expected.
And that is the sadness of rambling.
Forgive me for wasting your time.

Link | by on 2007-01-23 10:48:11
@ Sayuri: wow...you speak almost as long and intellectually as my friends do...O_o But yep. XD I should read that book, but I don't wanna. XD

Link | by nightmare on 2007-01-23 15:11:07
thanks, im glad that you are all so understanding of my absences...but im popping in at liest thats something.

"sakura" and "tomoyo" huh? gotta love the CCS reference there....love it!

oh and what do yout hink of this, i was thinking that sence i cant really write about a girl, on account that i dont have one, ive decided that im going to get a page on one of those writing websites and write "love letters to no one" where i just cry and write the most romantic letters ever to girls i imagine....what do you think?

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-23 16:37:28
Sayuri, opposites attract but under great stress and time they will break apart; that's the way nature works. The thing is that's great if we're talking about electromagnetism, but as the last time I checked people we not magnets. Sure opposite people will find common ground in one or two things, that's what enables them to be friends. If you want true compatibility you have to have a lot of the same interests and personality traits. Friends, and by friends I mean true friends, are the ones that you can really understand. The friends that you’ll be sitting there, someone will ask a question, and you and that person answer it exactly the same at the same time: which if you’ve ever done that you know what I mean. It's those kind-of people that are the ones you really connect with and form bonds that very strong.

Nightmare, You could do that, but the letters would have the wrong feeling imbued into them. If you want to really write the most romantic literature to ever be written, you have to be in love with someone. You could write the words, but there would be no voice behind it.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 Displaying 1301 to 1320 of 1397 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0454 seconds at 2024-05-21 12:44:36