Back | Reverse |

Re: The Depression Thread V3
Link | by imppy on 2006-12-27 20:05:19 (edited 2006-12-27 20:05:39)
Akatsuki was banned, right tebayo~? Ara~!!!! I never saw the Warning: Lies and Deceit thread!! I only saw it when it was locked Y_Y I never got the chance to post there, but eh, that doesn't matter.

Well, Akatsuiki deserved to be banned anyway, unless she explains it why is she lying dattebayo~

The internet---serius bisiness <- annoying typo

Link | by Nosebleed Rey on 2006-12-27 20:06:48
poor girl..i thnk she was merely trying to fit in...argghhh..too much loneliness!! arghh!

~gtg

Link | by on 2006-12-27 20:21:01
I'm depressed for multiple reasons.

I've been talking with Akatsuki recently for a few minutes and she's still not entirely better (assuming she was in bad shape). So that's making me depressed and a little scared. I'm depressed because no-one gets the hint of dropping this whole thing. People are hounding me and don't stop talking about it. I'm also feeling a little depressed about what I'm going to do with all of this in the light. I'm kind of stressed out now and tired of it all.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by imppy on 2006-12-27 20:41:00
@ Jonathon

Well, maybe because of the pressure putting into you tebayo~ I guess this is your first time when you got into this kind of situation, but maybe I'm wrong :P that sometimes happen to me too, in the real world, where the people are counting on me for some situation, the pressure comes within me, producing an outcome of diffidence @__@ and for me, it's really hard to overcome as a human tebayo~!

Link | by Killer Rabbit on 2006-12-27 20:46:10
@jonathon: i know u think that u are "suspected" to put an end to this whole akatsuki incident, but i think u really need to just relax for a moment. Doing that for like a day may help you think better the day after...

Nothing pleasures me more than the sight of blood...

Link | by imppy on 2006-12-27 20:48:03
Firstly, I don't suspect Jonathon for that, I can tell tebayo~ I trust him by the way~

Link | by Killer Rabbit on 2006-12-27 20:51:09 (edited 2006-12-27 20:52:59)
@imppy: I didn't meant that u suspect jon for that...Im just quoting what jon said in the thread, Re: WARNING: LIES AND DECEIT (i think he said that at the second last page...not really sure)...

Link | by imppy on 2006-12-27 20:54:19
Yeah, I know, I just wanted to reflect from what I've based on that thread tebayo~ but let's all forget about that for a while, we don't want things bother our minds dattebayo~ XD

Link | by Killer Rabbit on 2006-12-27 20:57:58
Yeah...the whole situation was complex and was a sore for the eyes >.<

Link | by Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket on 2006-12-30 23:39:16
they say too much depression can kill you....
people try to hide the fact that they're depress...
But in reality, you can't solve your problem when you
tend to ran away from it...
But when you do try to solve it for the betterment of all,
nobody understands you....

I'M SO DEPPRESS TODAY...*sigh*

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-12-31 20:37:39
@Isis-san, I truly hope you feel better. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Well, I hope the Akatsuki incident is resolved soon, it really dampened the mood, unfortunately...

Well, anyway, I wish everyone a Happy New Year. Hopefully the new year will bring a brighter perspective on life.

Best of luck everyone!

Link | by on 2006-12-31 20:56:05
I'm not sure what this Depression Thread is about but I'm guessing that it's like the Happiness Thread.

I feel depressed right now cuz I feel like no one understands me. I just wanna cry and die. T-T And I'm not saying this to get anyone's attention.

Link | by D-ninja on 2006-12-31 21:26:47
ryoko, and you'd be pretty much right, 'cept this is depression.

We all get that way from time-to-time. Everyone suffers from bouts of depression and there's no way to stop it. Not that you'd want to anyway, because if you did you'd never be able to appreciate the times when you were happy. Not to seem to blunt, the reason you feel as though no one understands you is because they probably don't. The best way to end that feeling is to explain where you are coming from and try to help the other party to see your point of view more clearly.

Regarding this whole Akatsuki quagmire, I prefer to keep judgment until all the evidence has been collected and a clear image is found. Until then I intend to keep quite on the subject and not render any opinion for or against. It is indeed another "hot topic," seems like their on a three month cycle.

Link | by Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket on 2006-12-31 21:49:33
@roqstar14

don't worry...i'm all better now...
Sulking and being deppress forever won't help you make yourself a better person. And I'm not the type to have self pity... I'm just letting some negavite energy out...

life goes on whether you like it or not...even when you're depress.
Ceasing to go on because of that feeling is just plain stupid...

So no worries...
Isis is back on her toes...^_^

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2007-01-01 10:35:22
@Isis, I'm glad to hear that. That's a great attitude to have and for all to remember.

@DNinja, I agree with your method of dealing with it, although this inactivity is killing me.

Brand New Year.

Link | by Wolf on 2007-01-01 21:49:10
As I sit here listening to one of my all-time favorite songs I can't help but let my mind wander as I reflect the closing year in quiet solitude. On this sedentary adventure I've stumbled over a humble question that has done nothing but torment me for a little over 2 hours now. I've watched the minutes tick away as I try to wrap my mind around this question and though my journey has led me to some very convincing answers, none have hit it squarely. Answering this question only leads to more questions and I have grown weary from the onslaught of implications, ramifications, etc. The light of passing cars mock me as they dance across my ceiling from time to time and I find myself only wishing my walls could talk.

In life, what are we waiting for? What are we waiting on? I have seen that most of the time we become depressed because of indecision. Something we can't come to terms with, something we can't or won't act on, whatever the situation is. What is it that is making us so blind? I mean sh** most of the time the answers are right in front of our f***ing faces. Why are we struck with this inability to persevere through or atleast come to compromise with our depression? I realize that we can "get over" these problems but do they ever really go away? Sh** I know that all my scars run deep and all of them hold meaning but I question if they can ever really heal completely? They always seem to leap out from background when we least expect it and only just to remind us that they are still there.

I caught myself rambling and so attempt to return to the topic I wanted the discuss. I am trying to put things simply when I throw my hands into the air and say, "What the f***?" There are always these moments in life when we are just frozen in this indecision. And it is almost always because we aren't ready. We just can't step up and move on. And even once we have, it still has a nasty tendency to resurface time and time again. Did Ol' Blues Eyes have it right when he said, "That's life."? I really don't know. Maybe I have answered my own question and yet I doubt this because I have repeated it to myself over and over again without hearing it quite the right way.

*sigh* Damn...just ignore me. As "Everlong" comes to an end for the umteenth it has repeated, the only thing I am going to focus on is echoes ringing in my head. It's in those moments of silence that hope sets in and I can begin to believe that in the end we'll all be fine. So if you don't mind I'm going to go take a nap. This hangover is a bi***.

Link | by imppy on 2007-01-01 22:12:41
woo~ Oωo as expected from Wolf, big words and...Shakespeare-like sentences~ it's making me dizzy tebayo~ OH NOES~! I lacked sense of literary concept and "to-be-or-not-to-be" perceptions~! NOOO~!!

Link | by D-ninja on 2007-01-02 16:59:55
Don't worry impy it's not the words that make you dizzy, it's the communal hangover that's spreading across the world and making everyone, well, hungover.

Wolf, Many questions, few answers. I often do the same thing when I listen to the same song for a while. It's almost a natural thing to begin questioning things that affect us the most profoundly. It's almost as natural to never come up with answers. Don't get discouraged by that though, as even the questions with no answers often provide more help than those that don't. Questions like, "Why am I in a back alley with a creepy homeless guy?" Obviously that question really has no answer, but asking it gets you out of there and possibly makes you swear to never drink again. Asking questions is good, and even if you don't get answers to them at least you're thinking about it. That's never bad, unless aforementioned homeless guy is part of it.

Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting on 2007-01-03 23:01:16 (edited 2007-01-03 23:03:49)
I am surprised that a thread such as this exists.

Anyway, the word "depression" has been used loosely. It could range from those little existential blues brought about by boredem, to the clinical kind.

We are all entitled to these feelings. Like most physical pain, nobody could understand it better other than yourself. You can say that "this hurts", but the other person can only comprehend as much because it is only YOU who feels the pain.

When you recognize the hurt, wallow in it for some time, then pick yourself up again. Get what you can learn from it, and move on. You can't cry forever.

While it is nice to have people here that can cheer you on, it must be remembered that an online forum can only do so much.

If you are already experiencing sleep difficulty, loss of appetite, a general lack of interest in life, then this is not the place that you should go to.

You should see a professional to get proper guidance in dealing with it.

*A friendly reminder your next-door clinician.*

Link | by K i D on 2007-01-04 07:17:34
oh well, i once thought this thread is ridiculous as the mere look of the title just makes me feel depressed..... LOL!

anyway.......

i just want to grumble now....

im a totally spoilt kid....
i just feel...
sharks!
made some foolish mistake today which shouldn't have happened!!!
thank God that i wasn't really badly reprimanded...
phew....
BUT THEN again.... later of the day...
this is so freaking sick when........
i'm on my own again, supporting myself.....

FAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can i just evaporate into the air??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!

-END-
thanks for bearing with my nonsense...
thank you...
*muackz*

oki do...now that is disgusting.... -audience screams-

.______<

- It's NOT.thecolorofyour s k i n.|BUT|.thec o n t e n t sofyourHEART.that reallymatters -

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 Displaying 1221 to 1240 of 1397 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0514 seconds at 2024-05-21 10:36:49