Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-06-13 22:36:30
DN is right bring back the DOOM Section!

the tres amigos of songs of doom are here!

me DN and Kei!hahahaa

of coure im the king!hahaha

@engel nice plan! glad to see the club rolling!

Link | by on 2007-06-14 00:08:06
Yup... is tmr... U guys will know when it has started when it has started... =D

hahaha... like I said... the doom section is not for the faint hearted. So as long as you are not in the category... I'm sure we can have a sub group~~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-14 06:46:46
@Zpartiucus: who Died and name you king?!
I'm the total ruler of the Doom Songs... ask Rabbit ^^'

@Engel: Simon?? wow!! I think Rbbhit fits perfect in that job... but she won't sing...
I could ask her to join this place if you guys want to

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-06-14 10:15:58
Wow! Engel seems to have everything running smoothly ^_^. I feel kinda bad that you're doing this all by yourself though. I'm still thinking about the moto myself. I'm excited to see what's gonna happen next.

Thanks for the nomination! Roll on KC

Link | by on 2007-06-14 18:10:50

*engel's strange aura all over.....eeeeccckkk...* =^^= jk~

*glompage~ness engel* ~nyuuuu.. =3

*takes note* ~uhhh.. june 28...uhhm..hmmm...

~wooott..i'm not done with my chores.. T.T

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-06-14 18:30:46 (edited 2007-06-14 18:31:53)
Hear ye Hear ye~

It is finally the time for the voting of the Karaoke Club (KC) committee members. Over the last 6 pages, discussion and nomination of the members have been going on and today we have arrived at the day when you get your chance to cast your official votes.

For the committee of KC, the positions available are:
President, Vice president, Secretary, Club spokesperson, Vocal coaches (3 individuals)

Below are the FINAL nominees of the committee members in alphabetical order.
Asder
DN
Engel
Kali
Mizuki
Pame
Rei
Shinta

When casting your votes, please do it in this format.
[name] for [position]

eg:
ABC-san for President
XYZ-san for Vice president

Each person will be entitle for one vote per position (which include the nominees too. Feel free to vote for yourselves.)

Do refrain from commenting on the votes that are cast till the closure of the voting period, which is 23rd June 2007.

The voting period has begun! Cast your votes now for the committee member-to-be!

===========================================================================================

Link | by on 2007-06-14 18:33:30
This seems very interesting, since I like singing ^^ but I don't know what you do here... is it just a discussion right now? or is the act of creating the club is starting?

Link | by on 2007-06-14 18:43:33
@Mystuhmusic: If you see Engel's post above, you'll know it's starting ^_^;

I still have no idea of who to vote for what, but once I have, I'll post my votes as soon as possible. One obvious thing is I won't vote for myself :P

Link | by on 2007-06-14 18:49:07
oh whoops, ^^;;; ok sorry about that, maybe I should have read it, voting? I think I might have to get back on that...

Link | by on 2007-06-14 21:58:48
I nominate....

~ Engeliz-san for president;
~ Mizuki for vice-president;
~ Asder-san for Secretary;
~ Shinta for club's spokeperson;
~ Kali + Pame for vocal coaches..

DN already has the responsibility for one BIG club >.< I don't want to make him work too hard ^^

Link | by on 2007-06-14 22:19:16
@DN::
go ahead and welcome her into the club. think we'll need a panel of judges in the near future.

@Kali::
aww~~~ you need not feel bad. I've received ur good intentions and thats enuf for me (tok about easily satisfied). =)

@Mizuki::
eeeee... i hate chores... I need to get myself a maid ><

@mystudmusic::
like asder was sayin, we are now in the process of voting for committee members so feel free to cast your votes when you have decided... but do remember to make it before the closing date~

@Asder::
no prob... take your time... I also have yet to decide who to vote for =.=

@Rei::
thanks for your vote =)
DN does have a BIG responsibility. Think after the basic stuff for KC is up, we can help out with his BIG club... mugagagagaga~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-15 06:44:45
>__<
Yes i have a big lub already...
But if you guys vote for me... I will give my best!!

My Voting

~ Rei for president;
~ Mizuki for vice-president;
~ DN for Secretary;
~ Shinta for club's spokeperson;
~ Pame for vocal coaches..

Is good if i vote for myself?? @_@

Link | by on 2007-06-15 08:35:13
@DN::
you can vote for yourself if u wanna... but... hahaha... u are only left w 2 votes and both are for voice coaches~

Link | by on 2007-06-15 09:56:01
Can I vote too? ^__^

rEi - for President
Mizuki - for Vice-president
Asder - for Secretary
Shinta - for spokeperson
Pame + Kali - for Vocal coaches (*Hugglezzz to both of them*)

@DN: gomen! but since you already are one of the presidents of the club I think you have quite some work.

I think there will be more work for people here so, hopefully the other ones nominated will get some job too

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-15 10:44:01
I think if i want to be member I have to vote too...

Rei-for president
Asder for vice-president
Kali-for secretary
Mizuki-for Spokesperson
Pame+Shinta-for vocal coaches...

This is going to be amazing!!!

Link | by on 2007-06-15 22:27:41

~woooott... vote... hmmm..

engel for president
asd for vice president
DN for secretary
shinta for club's spokesperson
pame and kali for vocal coaches

*outz*

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-16 06:49:01
so...

then....

mmm....
Pame and Kali for vocal coaches

=3

Link | by on 2007-06-16 08:33:13
Does anybody knows how the voting is going? >__<... and how long it will be open?

@DN: XDDD
@Luizao: yup, I thought so too

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-06-16 09:17:59 (edited 2007-06-16 09:23:15)
For Kei kun and those that have no idea how the voting goes...

~From previous post (Dated 14th June)~

================================================================================

Hear ye Hear ye~

It is finally the time for the voting of the Karaoke Club (KC) committee members. Over the last 6 pages, discussion and nomination of the members have been going on and today we have arrived at the day when you get your chance to cast your official votes.

For the committee of KC, the positions available are:
President, Vice president, Secretary, Club spokesperson, Vocal coaches (3 individuals)

Below are the FINAL nominees of the committee members in alphabetical order.
Asder
DN
Engel
Kali
Mizuki
Pame
Rei
Shinta

When casting your votes, please do it in this format.
[name] for [position]

eg:
ABC-san for President
XYZ-san for Vice president

Each person will be entitle for one vote per position (which include the nominees too. Feel free to vote for yourselves.)

Do refrain from commenting on the votes that are cast till the closure of the voting period, which is 23rd June 2007.

The voting period has begun! Cast your votes now for the committee member-to-be!

================================================================================

EDIT::

@Kei-kun::
The voting will be officially closed on 23rd June and after which I'll post up a notice informing the closure, before I start compiling the results (though I'm basically compiling as and when votes are cast to make sure I don't miss anyone but there are still stuff to be done when this officially closes)
So far, the voting is going smoothly but I've notice that there are still alot of "regulars" who have yet to vote...probably because they can't decide either... like moi~

Link | by ayu_mia6 on 2007-06-16 09:27:23
Rei for president
Mizuki for vice president
Shinta for secretary
Engel for spokeperson
Kali, DN, and Pame for vocal coaches

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 50 Displaying 121 to 140 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0139 seconds at 2024-04-24 18:11:55