Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Okiedoki on 2010-04-17 21:44:41
from my real name Maria. i'm somewhat annoyed by it so I shortened it to Ria.:)

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Extremewar on 2010-04-14 01:55:54
mine came from me playing an fps game with my friends and cuz i practically pwned them and use very risky strategies they have me extremewar for my nickname

Erementer gerad

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Maximont on 2010-04-14 01:34:00
My nick is short for Maximilian Montesa. It's a pseudonym I use for all my writings excluded from my main occupation. So there.

P.S. I love this name so much, I'll name my 2 future sons Maximilian and Montesa. My daughter (I'll have a daughter because my future wife may want one) would be named Lilian or Tessa.

I really need to get laid.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Lando on 2010-03-17 07:03:51
my nick cames from part of Travis Landon Barker name which is Landon
well the real reason is i randomly type name, and Landon sounds good, so yeah... i use this nick


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by bdog1421 on 2010-03-15 23:12:48
My nickname Jin, came from the original word Jinrui, which means humanity. I was given the name for my love of helping others and constant hope in all humanity is capable of. Peace and love yo. ^_^

"Life's simple. You make choices and you dont look back" "All that matters is knowing what you really want... and going after it"

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by muralesca on 2010-03-12 13:01:48 (edited 2012-06-24 15:49:40)
-Comment Removed-

How invisibly it changes color in this world, the flower of the human heart.
While watching the long rains falling on this world, my heart, too, fades with the unseen color of the spring flowers.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-03-11 12:14:38
hehe, well this nickname is a funny story...

One day at lunch, one of my friends who sits with me is obsessed with the Wizard of Oz and thinks that it's the best movie ever. So the rest of my friends and myself were all given different characters to be by my obsessed friend, and somehow i got Toto.... Also, Toto sounds close to Toyumi, so it's just a short nickname of Toyumi (Toyumi and Toto. get it?).


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Otaku-in-training on 2010-03-11 09:15:14
because i am an otaku-in-training thats my nickname. i like it.

Otaku!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by MATRYOSHKA 8D on 2010-02-24 23:23:57
Mine is Chie... because a lot of people call me Chie and I've use this name in the net since I was 10. :D My last name is Haruka. I got this last name from a manga that Yue made (a shounen-ai manga X3!). Haruka is my favorite. He's so cool and hot~! So, I decided to make his name as my last name. Haruka Chie... :D


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-02-24 16:24:44
I got mine when I was eating a "Carrot cake" know that?? And then I thought, "Hey, Carrot cake sounds nice...". Then I used the whole "Carrot cake" name on my online game character... and I recieved many good compliments... But then, I got tired of it because it's too long... So I reduced it only to "CarRoT".. And that's how I got my nickname... :D

ag CarRoT

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-02-24 16:12:50
Heh heh, my name comes from .hack: dothackerhelba for the Queen of Hackers, Helba! But that's also the name of my email address, and I I rarely use this nickname anymore. I also go by LadyD (for my name begins with a D), or LadyHepatica, inspired nickname from a song in Xenosaga III.

"Will feeling pain make me complete?" -KOS-MOS BCL Forum Siggy

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by zerofang on 2010-02-24 08:26:15 (edited 2010-02-24 09:19:42)
My nickname was inpired by the Boktai game series hero Solar Boy Django's weapon the Gun Del Sol, mixed with my great shooting in FPS, and the "lucky"
part comes from my amazing luck.

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, dango daikazoku. (^-^)

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by secret_mizuki on 2010-02-15 06:51:32
from my friends..they call me gorilla


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by beibibeibi on 2010-02-09 11:57:30
Beibi came from the word, Baby. :)

***I have 2 cute panda plushies that we named Beibu and Beibi. ^^

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-02-09 10:29:29





Kotaro Came from character from Eyeshield 21, "Sasaki Kotaro" Kiryu Came from character from PS2 game called Yakuza, Kazuma Kiryu



Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-02-06 23:55:39
i wantede to call myself kazuki at first but someone in chat had that name,so they asked me to change another one.since i like blue and a character named skyblue from melody of oblivion(boukyaku no senritsu),i named myself skyblue.


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-02-01 09:30:38
Sort of wanted a Japanese name.
That's why I was thinking of a name that had almost the same pronounciation as Yu Kanda from D.Gray-Man. Here it is. The name 'Yuka'. ^_^

OK

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2010-01-31 21:54:17
Rinnie comes from the miss pronunciation of my middle name, which is Renee, I'm not sure how someone could come up with another way of saying my middle name, but they did and it stuck.


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by xtinaxxx on 2010-01-31 08:12:45
hehe, I used to adore Christine Augilera, so Im xtinaxxx :D

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Saigo on 2009-12-05 20:48:57
My Nickname has 2 meanings. When coming up with it, i combined the words "Sai" from the spirit in Hikaru no Go, and the word "Go" as the game they play in the same manga, and later i realized that "Saigo", or "Saikoo" (said the same way) means "Awesome" in Japanese. Interesting ^^

"You are my lady, princess of my world
I am only your servant that is all I am worth
Destiny has seperated us since our birth
To protect you I'll become hated by this earth"
-Len Kagamine; Servant of Evil

Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/MasqueofSaigo
Skype: MasqueofSaigo
Gmail: MasqueofSaigo@gmail.com

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, ... 44 Displaying 121 to 140 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0113 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:51:01