Back | Reverse |

Re: The Single's Club~ (singing our Theme song??)
Link | by on 2008-07-18 04:26:00
^nice idea!!! club siggy~

@Z: oh you're here!!! youre a single too??

@GM: ahahhaha!! oh i see~ i thought you were addicted to gundam series too

i just notice that each and everyone here has a song player psoted~ hihihi! cute!!!

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-07-18 06:25:12
hey!!
you guys post to much.
I'm to lazy to read all those posts =P

But the king is here!! ^^
*hugs the king*

I'm at work right now so I can't listen the SOD quality songs of engel XD
so I'll listen to them later if I remeber doing it XD

hugs to all the single ones..

Nick: Single Dragon
Quote: Nice Dragons finish last.

I wonder if that's ok??
let me know if you want me to change something

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-18 06:32:02
Dang there's been a lot of traffic lately...

@EngelWings: I'm impressed how you sound a lot like Kosaka Riyu... Ready Steady Go I think is a lot like my vocal range... I might try recording it myself sometime. But yeah, I'm impressed! I think all you really need is a song with a more suitable range to your voice and it'd sound great.

@GMeister: I don't think GM stands for anything...I think it's just a model number. Sorta like how the original gundam is RX-78.

So yeah, Gundam and Karaoke...this stuff fits me perfectly...lol

Beware the quiet people, You don't know their intentions
(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by on 2008-07-18 08:12:34
Hmm... indeed there are some songs that does not match our own vocal chords thus they become "not our song". But is true that not all the song you wanna sing you can sing. So... u'll just have to find the right song(and pitch) for you.

Right now I'm working on the Blurry Eyes (change pitch) ver... hope I'll get it soon! And if you've got the instrumental of the songs you mentioned, do send the to me... cause I'll love to try them! (Engel loves challenges)

Club siggy is great... and so is the membership card idea!

Eh!! who's Kosaka Riyu? Guy?? Gal??

Ok DN! I'll go add your name in post #1... and u really should go listen to the 2 songs I posted! My SOD quality songs!!

Link | by on 2008-07-18 08:19:50
wow! so many plans to do..

hey is there any a theme song for the singles?

^.^v hehehe!!!

Link | by on 2008-07-18 10:03:45
OMG!!! This club is becoming more and more like Karaoke Club! >_< Theme song sounds cool though... anyone up for it?

Anyway... Erm... since I got this out kinda fast, it is only a test run to show how a change of pitch in the song can allow the singer to sing more "comfortabliy" and thus more expressively. Please do not mind the strange change in BGM for Blurry Eyes (which now sound like some electronic keyboard) due to the pitch change. All it means is... this song is not suitable to be changed to this particular pitch!

(PS: This is express work so expect poor quality. I finished Blurry Eyes while my bro went to bath... and like MOST guys, he bath pretty fast! Please lemme know if anyone wants me to re-do this song at this pitch properly... if not this song will be taken down in 1 weeks time as it's a trial run~)

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-18 10:46:42 (edited 2008-07-18 10:48:52)
Riyu Kosaka: quick wiki info here

Famous songs include but are not limited to: DIVE, Glacial, and Platinum Smile

Yeah, imho you sound a lot like her.

Oh, and I can try and use my audio programs to do a little better pitch change for you if you'd like. I'd do it now but right now I'm in one of my classes (Electrical and Computer Engineering 255) and I don't have Audacity or my song database on my laptop.

(small signatures are sooo much cooler since they don't annoy people trying to read through posts!)

Link | by on 2008-07-18 11:00:32 (edited 2008-07-18 11:02:48)
OMG!!!!!!! She's born on the same day and month as me... and we both have a mole under our right eye!!! OMG!!!

And I ever sung her Danzai no Hana though I still think i sound nothing like her.

Hee... you can give it a try h4xor... cause I suck at mixing. I only know how to change pitches and use fade in/out~ muahahaha!

This is soooo becoming like Karaoke Club... someone please stop me from talking about music!!!

Link | by on 2008-07-18 12:33:50
lol /STOP ENGELWINGS. :000
And yes you should talk about being single not music XD
and awesome~ this thread is alive thanks to music tho harharhar~

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-07-18 13:14:48
Haha, I know sorry, but music is great for singles.
What is there else to talk about? XD

-------

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-18 13:28:26
@Syrel: There is an addiction to Gundam, but I think I have an addiction to Anime in general. Plus, I agree I think this club could use a theme song too, but what.

@Engel: I thought you did pretty well. I sung along with Ready,steady go before, but none the less nothing to record with. :(

I believe this club is not just a singles club now, but a club for singles to discuss whatever, be it nicknames, gundams, or karaoke.
I think we just need another member to bring up another topic to discuss about. XD

Link | by on 2008-07-18 19:17:58
GMeis, go get Audacity. Is free!!!

*tries to shun away from more music related talk as it get me over excited like what chocolates do*

So ok... there have been proposed ideas for this club to have membership cards, a club siggy, and ultamately a theme song (yikes!! music again!)

Any one interested in having/making the cards and siggy? Or if cards take too long to personalise, I suggest we have a small avvie like the Karaoke Club one beside my main Avvie.

As for songs, we'll need suggestion folk! Any particular songs that you think is suitable to make into The Single's Club theme song? But in the first place, if there is going to be a theme song, ALL the members (not much as not all the posters here have request to be members) have to agree to sing. Is that agreeable with everyone?

Link | by on 2008-07-18 20:25:22
wow!! OoO so many song to think of and liten to.

membership cards interesting!!
put nickname in card and also quote too! ^.^

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-18 20:43:46
@EngelWings: Heck I'm up for it! Gotta think of a song though...

and as for the sigs, well, I'm not so great at making things from scratch I'll just say. Most of what I make is modified from something(s) else, like using stock photos or something and I usually have a base idea...

If someone has some sort of idea for what they want on/in the ID card things and can tell me then I can try and make something.

Link | by on 2008-07-19 10:07:22
I see. As summary, so far only h4xor have voted for the theme song. (I wonder if we should still go ahead with the song even if not all members are interested. Afterall, we are all here to have fun and there's no need to be pushy. OK... I know... I'm contradicting myself.)

*awaiting more comments on membership cards, siggy and club theme song*

Link | by yamatasword05 on 2008-07-19 10:46:00
@Engel: OK got audacity now, thanks :)

I am all for the cards, siggy, and theme song, but haven't a clue what. Too tired right now. -.-

Link | by on 2008-07-19 13:03:57
^ oh really.. uhmm songs.. whew! cant think of anything~ it must be pop or just a happy song, *not a sad love song* hehehe!!!

theme song must be suited for all of singles here~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-07-19 18:07:03
@Engel: oh ear, IO haven't listen of the twqo first song and now there are like... 3 more >_>
what should I do... Right now I'm listening the Death match >.<

I hope I can find some time later =P

Link | by on 2008-07-19 21:08:15 (edited 2008-07-19 21:09:12)
Now that you've got Audacity, we'll get to hear GMeis sing!! But do post your songs in "Share your Karaoke" or "Karaoke Club" thread... If not I might end up blabbling about music again! >_<

But if it is a song you'll like the good people at Single's Club to hear, you're welcome to post it here too! >_<
If not, you can always post a link to the post you have at the other thread where you've posted the song~ (sounds so complicated~)

Hahah!!! DN~ Take your time to listen... those songs posted here are just for fun~~

Is definately gonna be a happy or at least neutral song if there is gonna be one. If is Japanese I know of one that might be suitable but it has been used for the yet-to-be-release Karaoke Club theme song...

Anyway, more comments people~~ Lets do it the democratic way! What the people wants is what the people gets!

Link | by h4xordude on 2008-07-19 22:15:42
I can't really think of any songs in particular yet. Something like "Yuri the only one for me" would be amusing to sing though not very fitting... (if you don't know what I'm talking about, google it. it's a song by a group called the leetstreet boys and it's quite amusing.)

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, ... 49 Displaying 101 to 120 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0142 seconds at 2024-04-26 05:50:53