Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by Lando on 2013-12-24 07:33:26
Just dropping in to say hi.

And... RP making contest? Whoo! Count me in, but then again, if it were to be held like this time or some months later, I doubt myself to be able to craft another RPs or even participate in another RPs because of my heavy workload in uni. So yeah, that.

Oh right, this thread is getting near-er to the 1000 post limit, early congratulations! Yay~!

Link | by on 2013-12-28 11:03:37
@Toyumi - Yeah, I'd be fine with that.

I have ideas for RP's, I just don't think I'd be able to draw any of them up fairly quickly.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2013-12-29 10:22:13
@ Jon- Awesome! I'll send you a PM about it.

And now, the post that everyone's been waiting for... DETAILS ON THE RP CONTEST!

Rules:
- It must be an original RP. No stealing the plot of other series, of any medium.
- No crossover RP's, sorry but they can get kind of confusing. In addition, this kind of falls under the category of "no stealing the plot" since you'd have to work in other RP's. So for simplicity's sake, no crossover RP's.
- I know most people draw inspiration for RP's from other series, and many people do this successfully without copying the plot of another series. So please, list all of your sources.
- Don't use any pictures. I'd rather this be a standalone RP based on text only. Naturally, if you plan to put your RP into action in Gendou City then there's nothing stopping you from using pictures there, but for the sake of the contest no pictures.
- You can submit 2 RP's into the contest! No more than that, and once you submit your entry(s) you can't "exchange" them if you get a better idea.
- Anyone can join! You don't have to be an official member of the club (Although if you've met the qualifications to join the club, I'd really appreciate it if you joined!).
- Please don't post your RP's to Gendou City until after the contest has ended. I'd rather have the playing field be fair and unbiased for judging. Once the contest is entirely over however then feel free to post your ideas!

Prizes:
- As long as there are 3 entries to the contest, there will be a first, second, and third place.
- All three prizes get some sort of GFX banner for winning, made by me.
- The first prize will have all three of the judges enter their RP if they decide to post it in Gendou City!
- Second and third prize just get the banner for winning and no guarantee for judges entering the RP (Although if they liked your RP enough there's a good chance they might enter it on their own accord), but naturally the banner is recognition for winning the contest!

Judges:
- Toyumi (Me)
- ??? (Possibly Jon)
- ??? (Still open, PM me if interested in judging! Must be okay with joining the winning RP and not submitting an entry to the contest. I'd also prefer if the judge is a member of Gendou RPer's United.)

RP Layout (Must be followed for all entries to the contest):
- Title:
- Plot:
- Setting:
- Rules:
- Other Sections: (Eg. Notes, roles/factions, etc.)
- Character Sheet: (You don't have to create a character for the contest, but you must have the outline for the character sheet)
- Sources for Inspiration:

All RP's must be submitted to me, and not to any of the other judges! I'll send the other judges all of the entries once the contest is over. The due date for entries is January 8th, 2014, so you get a little bit over a week to come up with awesome ideas! I may extend the due date by a couple of days in the future, but for now plan on this to be the due date.

I'll create the new RPer's United thread right after this post, so I'd appreciate it if all discussion of the contest is on that thread instead of this one (Since this is nearing the 1000 post limit I don't want it to get cluttered fast with questions about the contest).

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 981 to 983 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0359 seconds at 2024-04-24 21:58:19