Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-11-30 16:52:24
~200 Kilometers from the DM Zone, Farm~
*giving a seemingly lifeless stare then turns around*
Zion:no it's not, and i'm here to pick you up...

~Lone Star~
Dutch:the prince is doing what!? ah ah...
*puts on his head set*
Dutch:Zion, we've got news, looks like Gin is going to the DM Zone on the third wave

Zion:i see...Lyssa...let's go, looks like Gin's coming along

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by karuzo on 2007-12-01 04:17:49
-Vahera-

Cyrac: Haji.... As a Senior Soldier its my responsibility for my underlings... i will protect the two of you even my life is at stake

Haji: .....

*pulls on Cyrac's cheek*

Haji: *angery pulse* Oi now... just because I tagged along on this misson dosent make me anyone's underlining... *pulls harder* as much as I appreciate your worry I think it's best saved for the other grunts! *grins and pulls even harder*

Teeza: *sweatdrops* Hehe... Haji, maybe you could let go of him now?

Cyrac: Nah never mind that... lets meet up with our leader and lets start our mission

-due to the events happend Cyrac's team gained Camaraderie Rewards [to given when in Arc Aile base], after a long while the two teams meets up and started to sort thing out-

-->

Link | by on 2007-12-01 10:00:24
~Vahera~

-due to the events happened Cyrac's team gained Camaraderie Rewards [to given when in Arc Aile base], after a long while the two teams meets up and started to sort thing out-

Haji: *crosses his arms* Alright now, what're we supposed do now?

~DM Zone, 2nd wave fleet, Stiletto~

Captain: This is the second wave leader, all troop ships prepare to land!

~Noman Fleet, Over DM Zone~

Fleet Admiral: Hmph, ambush our commanders will they>

*grabs the voice comm*

Fleet Admiral: All ships, open fire on those landing troop ships before they hit the ground! Blow out all 15 of them!

~Blue Moon, Bridge~

Ken: Alright! I was hoping for things to get loud again! ALright, you herd the man!

Comm Officer: Kaption! The admiral has a request for us!

~DM Zone, Motoko's Position~

Soldat: Reinforcements! Clear out the landing areas!

*a nearby artillery battery explodes*

Motoko: Darn it! Everyone! Fall back to the artillery batteries! We cant advance like this!

*shells start to fall from above the troop ships*

~Lone Star~

Radioman: Sir. The second fleet troop ships where fired upon while they tried to land... only 5 of them managed to land safely...

Radio woman: To include, the artillery batteries on the battlefield have been reduced to three... even with three more being deployed, the Nomans are just deploying too many tracks, which is overwhelming our artillery batteries...

*giving a seemingly lifeless stare then turns around*

Zion:no it's not, and i'm here to pick you up..

Lyssa: *thinking* Scary...

Zion:i see...Lyssa...let's go, looks like Gin's coming along

Lyssa: Gin-nii...? Ah right, you're that Zion person that one chronicle journal called-...

Crow: Ahou~! Ahou~!

Lyssa: Alright then! I'm ready to deploy when you wish Kommander Zion...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-12-01 17:30:27
Zion:*to the comms* prepare engine Valhalla. tell all crew to brace for high speed impact.
Zion:*to Lyssa*we're getting onboard the Lone Star, and we'll be heading to the DM Zone

~Lone Star~
Dutch:heheh, alright girls! you heard the man! we've got 10 minutes till we reach the DM zone, so hurry it up!
Engine lady 1: all systems green, preparing Valhalla.
Engine lady 2: pressure gauge are at critical levels, Valhalla will be ready within 2 minutes

Link | by on 2007-12-01 18:22:07 (edited 2007-12-01 18:23:01)

Zion:*to the comms* prepare engine Valhalla. tell all crew to brace for high speed impact.

Lyssa: *thinking* Impact? What impact?

Zion:*to Lyssa*we're getting onboard the Lone Star, and we'll be heading to the DM Zone

Lyssa: Ah, right! *turns to the cow, and pats it's head* I'll be back for you later!

~Al Kaddir, Skyport~

*Akaviri Imperial Transport*

Gin: Alright, lets get this thing moving...

From the Radio: This is Al Kaddir tower to troop ships, clear for launch..

Kaption: Aye, fuel burn rate increase to 200% for 60 seconds after my order... Tell crew to get to launching stations...

(Gonna have to pause it here for Xero's sake... it appears they have quite an amount to read up on... ^^')

Link | by karuzo on 2007-12-02 03:55:37
~Vahera, Inn~

-due to the events happened Cyrac's team gained Camaraderie Rewards [to given when in Arc Aile base], after a long while the two teams meets up and started to sort things out-

Haji: *crosses his arms* Alright now, what're we supposed do now?

Karuzo: According to the info you gathered it seemed that the main base was on the center of this city i called the base for back up and finish this mission

Reverie: We must start the search on the place where you find the info we must be on guard they are prepared on

Cyrac: Still cannot loose them.... i wanna make sure

Alynak: Cyrac nii-san be carefull we are not sure....

Cyrac: i know i want to know the TRUTH

-Karuzo noticed Cyrac's seriousness-

Karuzo: Dont worry we will help you and we must eradicate this team

-Karuzo looked at Haji and Teeza-

Karuzo: just i expected you have something thanks for the help and here take it

-Karuzo throwed a sword on Haji-

Karuzo: thats the sword i made just for you and your bloodline the sword of blitzing courage =Decaforce=

-->

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-12-06 09:19:42
(Guess what? I'm back everyone!)

Link | by on 2007-12-07 04:14:56
(@noh: wellcom back...)

(@ugo: looks like I've got another wall of reading to do.... but from what I've read from the summaries, a war is about to breakout near the blue moon princesses and my chars right?)

~Road, Somewhere~

Symeria: it's getting dark.. better make camp.... *Stops the bike and starts setting up camp*

~Truck~

Fei: *yawns* Loooks like it's getting dark soon...

Elly: *making orbs of fire, water, earth and air twirl around her hand* we are still far from our destination... yet this is getting uneventfull fast...

Fei: this is a drag....

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-12-07 07:38:32
~Lone Star~
Zion:Dutch,status...
Dutch:nothing much, the Valhalla engine is all good to go
Zion:good

~Truck~
Cthaqa:i know...nothing much that we can do anyways...
Ricerca:just bear with it...i'm running the engine at maximum speed, and taking a shortcut, so we should be reaching the village i mentioned by twilight instead of 3 days

~Small Village, House, Living Room~
Blue:say...Sheena...when did mom go sick again?
Sheena:a few days after she found you...why?
Blue:maybe...i don't know how to say this...but maybe...it's my fa(interrupted)
Sheena:it's not!!she already...has magical pollution a few months ago, but her condition just got worst recently...
Blue:i...yea...i'm gonna go to bed...

Link | by on 2007-12-07 14:16:23 (edited 2007-12-07 14:17:18)
(@ Noh: Same a what xero said ^^)

(@ Xero: Well, yes, basically. If I whent into anymore detail ^^')

~Vaehara, Inn~

Haji: *takes the sword* Really now? I havent been too well trained in a blade really, you sure you want me to take it?

~Lone Star~

Lyssa: *looking around*

Zion:Dutch,status...

Dutch:nothing much, the Valhalla engine is all good to go

Zion:good

Lyssa: *thinking to herself* The tensity of the air in this place can be cut with a knife...

From The Radio: *unrelated chatter* We're holding them back! Men! Take cover behind those scrapped out tracks!

~Castle Oblivion~

Cigatrix: My, they indeed like to take their time with all this. How long will the battle drag on...

Sakamaru: As long as Gin-nii see fit I suppose...

Cigatrix: I see, I hope he's looking at the big picture...

Sakamaru: The entire battlefield?

Cigatrix: Dont be a rockhead Sakamaru... this is a scale tipping battle me dear. The Massed forces of the Nomans versus our own massed forces... Win or lose, the war will be tipped to the winner's advantage...

Sakamaru: Aye... I see...

~Third Fleet Troop Fleet~

Officer: And that's how it whent your majesty....

Gin: Right, so it's a bit of a stalemate then... but for this long?

Officer: That would be right, but we're starting to gain ground... I hear that the Noman forces are starting to pull their soldiers back aboard the ships...

Gin: Really now... *the expression on his face tightens* Tch! It's a trap!

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-12-07 16:57:52
~Lone Star, Bridge~
Zion: alright, time to depart. we've got 200km to cover within 5 to 10 minutes...
Dutch:roger that. everyone, put on your seatbelt. i wouldn't want any injuries...
~Lone Star, engine room~
Eltnam:keh...i wanted to be on the bridge and do this and that and...
*looks at the engine workers, which are all females*
Eltnam:well, guess this good enough...
~Lone Star, Bridge~
Zion:depart!
*the ship made a light rumble, soon, the scenery outside looks too blurred to be seen. some of girls mending the controls starts to faint*
Zion:*thinking*as i suspected...the g-force is too much for them to handle even with conditioning...
Dutch:*gritting his teeth*Zion, we'll be at the DM zone within 30 seconds

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-12-07 19:34:41
~Blue Moon, Grunt D quarters~

Noh: +reattaches his Sword of Shadows to his belt, stretches and leaves+ It used to be so noisy in there, now it is but a deaden husk of that which it used to be. Wonder if they need me to do anything, like washing or something.

+heads for the bridge+

(I'll try to get back in slowly)

Link | by karuzo on 2007-12-08 04:21:04
~Vaehara, Inn~

Haji: *takes the sword* Really now? I havent been too well trained in a blade really, you sure you want me to take it?

Karuzo: All swords masters came from your stage including me and the sword got interested in you so take care of it well it can transfrom into 10 forms but you can change them

-the team discussed more about the mission-

-->

Link | by on 2007-12-08 22:39:04 (edited 2007-12-08 22:39:34)
(8 more post and this thread is officaly over.... so sad T_T....)

~truck~

Fei: Twilight.... you sure the engine can take it....

Elly: well if it get's us there faster then that's better I guess...

Fei: *notices a shadow rushing up towards them* We got company.... *concentrates chi in his hands and fires it at the Shadow* looks like shadow wolves....

Elly: of all times... *launches a fireball above them for light* better make that a pack of shadow wolves....

~road, somewhere~

Symeria: *lying down looking at the stars* this sure reminds me of some times....

Lenneth: your memories you mean...

Symeria: well technicaly yes... but don't we share those...

Lenneth: no we don't... I have my own memories... and not to happy ones...

Symeria: oh... *hears a rusling sound* Seems like the wolves got here faster than I thought.... *stands up and takes her sword*

Lenneth: let me aid you on this one....

Symeria: what....AHHHH.. *wings spread from her back, breaks apart and forms dust like sumbstance and materializes a sword in front of her*

lenneth: this is all I can do at the moment... your still far to weak to handle my powers...

Symeria: Thanks *takes the sword, now glowing brightly gives some feild of vision*

Link | by on 2007-12-08 23:22:30
@ Xero: Yup, after that you can just say that the war mysteriously ended and... hah. Just kidding.

@ All: Suke~! This is one of the few RPS that actually can make it to a second thread... *wipes tears*

~Lone Star, Bridge~

Lyssa: *bobbing her head about* Phee~! This is pretty-...

Narrorator: So the goddess bobbed her head in a futile attempt to keep from fainting... Hey! I came back!

~Blue Moon, Bridge~

Ken: Tmph.. seems like we'll be seeing some action soon...

Comm officer: *grabs the comm horn* All marine infantrie report to landing craft asap. I repeat, all infantry units are to scramble now...

Isayana: I'll be off then...

Ken: You going to remove those seals while your at it...
Isayana: *gold her arm* I'll do so when the situation calls for it...

~Blue Moon, Halls~

Marine: *sees noh walking towards the bridge* Hey! You! Didnt you hear the call! We're all being deployed outta here!

~DM Zone, Noman Front~

Noman Soldier: Fall back! Fall back dammit!

Noman Soldier 2: *fires from behind a rock as a nearby track backs up in retreat*

Negi: We got them on the run! Move it!

*CC soldiers continue to gain ground*

~Vaehara, Inn~

Haji: *takes the sword* Really now? I haven't been too well trained in a blade really, you sure you want me to take it?

Karuzo: All swords masters came from your stage including me and the sword got interested in you so take care of it well it can transfrom into 10 forms but you can change them

Haji: Alright then, so I tohught that this was just taking out those smugglers... but there's more to it?

Link | by karuzo on 2007-12-08 23:50:01 (edited 2007-12-09 15:58:43)
~Vahera, Inn~

Haji: *takes the sword* Really now? I haven't been too well trained in a blade really, you sure you want me to take it?

Haji: Alright then, so I tohught that this was just taking out those smugglers... but there's more to it?

Karuzo: Yeah its a big team remember those thugs attacked you??? they are specialized in attacks

Cyrac: Initializing sequence we have 5- 10 basis here we need to exterminate this group

Reverie: Let's get started now

alynka: i agree

-the team gathered their things and started to move out no one knows what will happen next but there is one thing is for sure they would not give up-

-Arc Aile Base-

-The council of Arc Aile are preparing for any call that the Noman Empire needs them, as of now they are hoping that this war must end soon-

~Vahera, Market Place-

-The Arc Aile Brigade came to the market place. they succeded to infiltrate some rooms until they observed a old looking building they managed to infiltrate with the help of the things that they gathered from the enemies, seconds later they are now on the place where those evil works are seen-

Karuzo: Case to case basis.... if need to defend defend

-->

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-12-09 18:54:19 (edited 2007-12-09 18:55:01)
@All: *Wipes Tears from his eyes* Thank you everyone who's stayed with AWP since it's beginning: Ugo and Kay, thanks for taking my first RP and spinning a sequel. K.M., I don't know if you were in the original, but if you were, thank you. Xerovlade, thanks for staying this long. I hope the AWP RP series can reach new heights.

~Blue Moon, Intercom~

Comm officer: *grabs the comm horn* All marine infantry report to landing craft asap. I repeat, all infantry units are to scramble now...

~Blue Moon, Halls~

Marine: *sees noh walking towards the bridge* Hey! You! Didnt you hear the call! We're all being deployed outta here!

Noh: +Snaps out of his dazed walk+ Y-yes, I'm on my way. +Shifts his path to head for the landing craft+ Looks like I'll get a chance to sharpen my sword on someone this day.

Link | by on 2007-12-11 15:05:26 (edited 2007-12-11 15:19:33)
(@ Noh: Hehe.. no problem. The first was almost totally ran on randomness (the Love Gin-Kun Arcs. This is also probably one of the first RP's I did that hasn't flopped yet... Self admittedly though, there's a lot of plot that I have to sew up in order to get all this moving in a way people wont be utterly confused by...)

(@ All: I'm in the process of opening a new thread... Okay, It's done!)

(@ Admins: With the 2nd thread open, you can finally retire this one.)

~DM Zone Front~

Infantrie 1: Keep moving! We're going to take the entire battlefeild!

Motoko: *running ahead, slicing down the slower retreaters* Just above the ridge! We get to get past it!

~Celestia, Basilicai Station~

Celesian Dignitary: My lord, we are glad you have arrived safely.

Prince: *ajusts his collar* So, what is the situation regarding the battle?

Cekestian Dignitary: The forces are going with the plan as you had suggested, the organ guns are arleady in place.

Prince: Very well then, take me there at once.

~DM Zone, Organ Gun Line~

*cannons with small barrels lined up side by side, stand steady as the other soldiers fall behind them*

Artillery Officer: Organ Guns! Polt! Ready! Release!

*the organ cannons fire simultaneously, sending a wave of shot at the approaching Chaos Choir Soldiers*

Motoko: *ducks, avoiding the first wave, behind her, a yard of the advancing Chaos Choir Army falls*

~Vahera, Inn~

Karuzo: Case to case basis.... if need to defend defend

Teeza: Right, Me and Haji will guard here...

Haji: *sits on a crate* Yeah. We'll stick here for now.

~DM Zone, CC side~

Motoko: *stands up* Huury! Overtake those artillery peices before they can reload!

*on the low ridge, young soldiers run across the barrels, tossing small ball pellets into the barrels of the cannons*

~Blue Moon, Halls~

Noh: +Snaps out of his dazed walk+ Y-yes, I'm on my way. +Shifts his path to head for the landing craft+ Looks like I'll get a chance to sharpen my sword on someone this day.

*a few minutes later, Noh foind himself on the battlefild, many noman soldiers running past him*

Noman Soldier: *jumping off the troop ship* H-hey... why is everyone retreating?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 981 to 998 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0361 seconds at 2024-04-19 07:47:17