Back | Reverse |

Re: AWP 2: Tales of Sumeria 1st Disc (Done)
Link | by karuzo on 2007-09-29 04:46:07
-after acouple of minutes at Commander Xennon's room-

Xennon: alright i know you will come well ai am glad you bring Haji and Teeza

Riana: the mission was about this group called the "Raid Hunters" this gorup was known to be stealing Edil Raid from their masters and forced them to their own or sell them

Karuzo: Same as Loki, but meaner so where-

Xennon: North West portion of Celestia a city named Vahera some informants say that this is their primary base try to stop them at all cost

Reverie: that was too harsh.....

Xennon: well i granted all the access you need Karuzo you can use the Battle bus lvl 2 for this

Karuzo: I did not.... nevermind thanks anyway

Alynka: please no dropping

Xennon: i prominse no dropping

Cyrac: Invertory checking right? alright i think i will use them

Reverie: so are you interested????

Karuzo: We need the affirmation to the two of you

-->

Link | by on 2007-09-29 21:27:45
~town~
Elly: thats no good then.....

Fei: let's at lest look around.... we might be able to salvage something useful.....

Elly: that's the most ideal thing you said today.....

Fei: so let's start looking around... the faster we finish the faster we can get out of here....

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-09-30 06:45:33
~ghost town~
ricerca:it's agreed then
*after some half an hour of walking around,they found the town to be in a pretty good shape despite having a rundown entrance*
ricerca:from the looks of things,this place was abandoned quite recently.
Ithuqa:that's not much of a surprise.This town is pretty close to Celestia.The villagers might have thought that the battle might reach this place.There's food and water around,so let's help ourselves...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2007-10-03 04:22:29
((Bleh...Rain...><))

Pirate 3: Well then... I'll go ahead and tell you now. YOu've been assigned to Gulf Squad. They're goning to have a meeting reguarding all this in a little while, head over to the colossium in an hour for further information reguarding that...

Noh: Fine. *turns and starts to walk towards the Coliseum* The wheels of Fate have started to roll again. How will the world take the new twists?

Link | by on 2007-10-03 20:52:44
~Commander Xennon's room-

Reverie: so are you interested????

Karuzo: We need the affirmation to the two of you

Haji: Sure, why not?

Teeza: *grins* It's rare for my husband to offer help for free.

Haji: Well, lets get it over with. Hopefully It'll be worth it.

~Blue Moon Coliseum~

*inside, piates are exchangeing their gear for other things coming out of the cargo hold*

Pirate: Dang, have worn this for years...

Pirate 2: Wonder if it'll still fit ya.

Link | by karuzo on 2007-10-04 00:55:44
~Commander Xennon's room-

Xennon: alright everythings ready.... now go forth and may the Aeons guide all of you

-the team went out-

Xennon: now any letters from the council?

Riana: Metting at 1 hour from now...

Xennon: After this let check those

Riana: Sure, but it will be fine??

XEnnon: that was the original concept

-the two left the room holding hands [Note: thay are very romantic], Karuzo's team location, armory-

Karuzo: ok guys we need to be ready... so bring your equipments and everything this is a very crucial mission

-Cyrac took Rena x2, Sniper Rifle x1, Barrage Gun X1, Alynka took Kaiser Knuckle X1 and the Knuckle Gun EX, Reverie took Angela Excelion X1, and Karuzo took Lionheart-

Cyrac About the two of you??

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-10-07 00:43:06
~Small village somewhere~
Amelia:say Blue, do you anything about the war in Celestia?
Blue:war? nope...
*puts the knife on in the sink*
Blue:why?
Amelia:truth be told, we found you a few days after the war, so i was thinking you might be involved in it
Blue:even if I am...i don't remember...

Link | by on 2007-10-07 23:26:41
~Arc AIle Armory~

Haji: The only accecor I need at this point in time is Teeza...

Teeza: SInce when was I an accesory?

Haji: Cuz you're useful and reliable at the same time. *looks at Karuzo* I dont think you guys will be needing us for anything else besides cleanup.

~Blue Moon, Asuna's Room~

Sakura: So it appears the gir;s whom had accompanied the captain have abandoned the crew.

Asuna: It's none of our buisness... *writeing down in a journal*

OCTOBRUS 12

Command of Blue Moon transferred to Ken Kamatsu after dissapearance of Serenade

Asuna: *closes the journal* These days have been pretty slow... still seems like I'm in my office back in Nome.

Sakura: The outskirts of the Al Kaddir region have been effectively demiliterized...

Asuna: That's right, both the Nomans and this other group appear to be braceing for some sort of massive attack. Or grouping to launch some sort of massive counter offensive. So there isnt the presence of anything military related there, a real no man's land.

Sakura: Someone's going to attack sooner or later... the sand is going to run out...

Asuna: *looks at Sakura* Well, until then, that area is going to be pretty much deviod of life-

~Castle Oblivion~

Cigatrix: And that is exactly what we want them to think.

Commander: So sir, you want us to station troops in the demilitarized border?

Cigatrix: Demiliterized my ass... we didnt sighn any sort of agreement, they're just twidleing their thimbs on the other side of the border till they get the gall to try to march across.

*cigatrix leans forward*

Cigatrix: They're being pretty damn foolish to think that we're going to stay back like them, even after that defeat at Celestia. We're going to make use of every aspect that land has to offer, and if it has no one there-

~Palace, Nome~

Prince: then we can send sniper infantry to guard the line from invadeing forces. We've pushed back the offensive force they had sent to Celestia, so now it is most likley they are hanging back to defend their hold on Kaddir.

General: Yes, we can then send in troops of higher defensive stength to hold the line so we can better prepare our assault forces.

Emperor: That would be a plausible idea.

Prince: I'm instructing to send Scout Snipers into the area, to then be followed by the 18 General Infantry divison...

~Castle Oblivion~

Cigatrix: So we should instruct the FAR scouts to make an advance into the DM border and secure it. They will then be followed by the 3rd Infantrie Divison.

*the generals in the room stand*

~Nome, Palace~

Prince: All those in favor, say aye.

Generals: AYE!

Link | by karuzo on 2007-10-07 23:56:09
~Arc AIle Armory~

Karuzo: this time both of you will fight.... even my experience honed me... i need evryone to help me... i a potential to the both of you

-the team rode to the battle bus-

Karuzo: our enemy is far greater than i expected.. we must finish this mission

-AA Council-

Cecil: as of now we need to help our counter part to protect this city, we need to deploy Shadows, Crusaders, Gunners in tactical positions

Xennon: s f this moment our Motherships are still in repairs, they need more time cause maybe this time are really obliterate anything. Outbreak are on the side quest as of now, maybe they can gather more information about our enemy even they are on the different rally point

Kristoffer: Now the most impotant thing is we must not let our guard down

-->

Link | by on 2007-10-08 01:43:46
~ghost town~

Elly: sure... we'll go look here and why don't you three go look over there....

Fei: we'll meet back here in 3 hours.... what do you say...

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-10-08 03:15:26
~ghost town~
ricerca:i don't see why not?
*throws a flare gun at fei*
ricerca:use that to call us in case of emergency

Link | by on 2007-10-08 22:45:53 (edited 2007-10-08 22:46:49)
~That Evening, Al Kaddir~

Gin: *holding a peice of parchment in his hand*

Negi: So We're getting a deployment?

Gin: Something along those lines... we're advanceing into no man's land. Beggining with those FAR detatchments.

Negi: Let me tag along, I'm getting bored out of my mind here.

Gin: Do what you want. I dont even see why you're still here in the first place.

Narrorator: Interestingly enough, he has yet to learn about Negi's fierce infatuation with Shia...

~Battle Bus~

Haji: *sweatbead* So where getting some extra backup right?

*silence*

Haji: You arent telling me we're going in on our own...

Link | by on 2007-10-08 22:46:39
~ghoust town~
Fei: *catches the flare gun* and im pretty sure you three can take care of yourselves....

Elly: let's go

Fei: *follows elly*

~Inside a house~

Fei: looks like there's nothing here we can use but the stored food and water... somthing the matter...

Elly: whoever stayed at the next room parcticed magic.... I can fell a sprirt in there... i'll try to convice it to help us....

Fei: I've got a bad feiling about this....

Link | by karuzo on 2007-10-09 01:25:53 (edited 2007-10-09 01:27:28)
@Ugo- so what level is Haji and Teeza anyway?? so i can start the scrapping on the enemies

-MINUTES LATER, on the road to the mission patch-

Karuzo: yes we are going alone... but dont worry back will go later... but the most important is we need to be alert we need to know about them at the same time..... we need to gain experience or even stat bonus

-then suddenly a box appeared on the road, the bus stopped and Karuzo jumped out-

Karuzo: [yeah no dropping but appearing form nowhere]

-the box opened as Karuzo swiped his AACard and inside was ammo for the Gunner and some food-

Alynka: *sweatdrops* I prefer the dropping than the appearing

Cyrac: Yeah Ammo... sure i need them

-the Gunner went down and took all the ammno to the bbus and prepared his weaponry, after wards of supplying the team resumed their journey

++++Arc Aile Quest Operation Remidos - Team Strikers v/s Raid Hunters-

-on the road, after 2 hours-

Alynka: So any thougths??

Reverie: Same as Loki but they are more dangerous

Cyrac: I think we should stealth the place for this

Karuzo: I have the feeling that this would be hard and tactical mission

-->

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2007-10-12 01:10:33
~Ghost Town~
Cthaqa:hmm...lotsa meat...
Ricerca:hey, this is...
*picked up an item*
Ricerca:a Katar! and it's still new. i forgot about getting one back in Nome...
Ithuqa:there's no Katar in Nome...only a Patar
Ricerca:uh...whatever...it's the same ain't it?
*Ricerca keeps the Katar in her weapons stack*

Link | by on 2007-10-12 07:59:19
~ghost town, house~

Elly: *opens the door and a wolf like figure jumps from behind* AHHH...

Fei: duck *Catches the falling elly*

Elly: Thanks but what the heck.... *looks at the direction the figure jumped at* a Ferral spirit.... the one who summoned it was good... it even has a corporal form.... but I guess he coundent control it.... can you see if there's a corpse inside the room fei...

Fei: *checks the room* yout right... seems to be bitten at the neck.....

Elly: thought so.... it seems really angry to be summoned....

Ferral Spirit: *charges at elly*

Elly: we have to calm it down somehow.... but the only way would be to knock it out.....

Fei: I knew this was going to turn out bad....

Elly: not inside here.... ew may as well wrech this place.... *dashes outside the house*

Fei: whatever you say....

Ferral spirit: *foloows them*

Link | by on 2007-10-12 09:13:17 (edited 2007-10-12 20:03:46)
@ Karuzo: ^^' G-gomenasai.. I havent worked on anything combat related for Haji and Teeza yet. That's my fault, I'll have to get onto that as soon as I can finish up catching up on updating thi thread's referance related material.

~Battle Bus~

Haji: *raises his arm* Me and Teeza can secure the front after you've secured it.

Teeza: Or if ya want to play an ambush... we can act as bait!

~DM Zone, Near the Al Kaddir Region border~

Noman Scout: *marching in front of his squad, with a scoped musket*

Noman Scout 2: Ya see anyone?

Noman Scout 3: *whispering* Hey! Keep it down!

~On the other side~

Narrorator: Elsewhere, one of the FAR units prepared to secure the DM zone.

Hooded FAR Recon: ...*looks at Motoko*

Motoko: *nods*

Hooded FAR Recon 2: *making some pointing handsigns to parts of the landscape*

*after a few moments, the unit runs off in their seperate directions*

~Kotone-chan speaks! (yet I still have no new banner! >.<)~

Kotone: Okay, it seems like scipt writer-san has been procrastinating again, ora! Today she finally decided to start updating backround related things!

Script Writer: Hehe... gomen. I've been busy with life is all!

Subject 1: History of FAR

FAR, (the abbreviation of Forward Advance Recon) is a relatively new unit to his imminence (Cigatrix's) army. It's purpouse is quite simple. Survey areas ahead of the main army, remain undetected, and if required, take and hold the area. Motoko Aoama is the current senior commander (she is ranked as "Kommander Un Cohort"). The unit experienced it's first major action in the Battle of Syntomphe. (NOTE: The Battle of Syntomphe is the one that's about-ta start)

Subject 2: History of the Blue Crecents

The Blue Crecents where a military unit born out of the chaos following the revolt of Umbridge which lead to the Wars of the Roses. The Blue Crecents where a collection of mercenaries under the command of Ken Kamatsu. The unit during that time was massive. Composed of almost thousands of privateer class vessals meant to raid enemy ships and supply routes. However, the unit was oftentimes the first to bear the blunt of battle, and as a result the fleet grew smaller and smaller after participating in battle after battle. At the end of the Wars of the Roses, the fleet was numbered down to 5 ships. After the end of the confict, Ken Kamatsu took what was left and the crecents where disbanded. The unit is popular in Sumerian Culture. However, other records reguarding them have been classified by the department of military affairs.

Subject 3: The Wars of the Roses

Alright, because I always seem to refer to this...

The wars of the roses was a 5 year long mix of skrimishes across the Noman Empire. Began with the uprising of the Lord of Umbridge, several other principalities joined in his rebellion as the conflict dragged on. At the end of the war millions where dead, and the damages to empire would take years to repair. But that was roughly 15 years ago. At this point in time, most Nomans try to ignore that it even happened.

Subject 4: History of the Silver Sheild Legionaires

Commanded by Negi Singfried. Containing a total of 3 Legions of High Grade Imperial Soldats. They specialize in dealing with Supernatural forces that the Chaos Choir army may come up against. Most of their forces armed with silver or enchanted weaponry and armor meant to deal with "unknown beings". It's members have had experience by dealing with supernatural disturbances on their home island. Their second task is to deal with the Edil Raid equipped Arc Aile forces of the Noman Empire.

Subject 5: Other Character Intros

Tarieth (The Aquatic Assasin)

One of the members of the Chaos Choir High council and Cigatrix's Right hand man (err... Woman) As her name implies, her skills lie in aquatic attacks. In Gin's mind, she is also his sister.

Sakamaru (The False Forteller)

Another member of the Chaos Choir High council and Cigatrix's Left hand woman. She's responsible for taking and replaceing Gin's memory, and is in possesion of his original memories in the form of a memory crystal. She also has a huge infatuation with Negi.

Subject 6: The Godesses

Lets see, since I cant properly introduce them... The godesses are basically high powered beings with their souls attatched to a magic lute Gin carries around. Each one of them has some sort of special trait related to combat. Also, just for trivia, their names come from a game called "Dungeon Seige". But besides that, everything else about them where made up by me. ^^

(Oh yeah, whoever put in the godessess' genders as "Male" in the Wiki...)

I -> RAWR at -> You!!! >.<

Sikra: A light blade godess. Red haired and usually full of energy. Also responsible for the extinction of the Loch Ness monster....

Charmaine: A Heavy blade godess, quiet but takes commands as they come.

Lyssa: A archer godess, probably the most normal out of all of them.

Mhegan: A godess that specializes in combat magic. Has a bit of an attitude, and dosent get along too well with her twin sister.

Phadriel: A godess the specializes in nature magic. A few thousand times more calm than her fiery twin sister Mhegan. Ithuqa and Cthaqa are probably a better example of healthy sister-sister relationships.

(I'll have to throw in pictures later... time to work on other things in the thread!)

Link | by karuzo on 2007-10-13 02:27:50
@Ugo- its alright my net was down in my HQ so that hurts

~Battle Bus~

Karuzo: Later about that...

-hours later on the extraction point-

Cyrac: We are here...

Alynka; At last.. ehehe

Karuzo: Keep a low profile evrybody

-the Captain looked for a place to stay for the team then on the hotel-

Karuzo: Ok we need to assest the enemy try to gather some information then we ned to find any possible points

-->

Link | by on 2007-10-15 17:12:23
~A Hotel~

Haji: Right... *slaps down a map on the table*

Teeza: *looks at Reverie with a confused look* He means points as in places where we can get in right?

Link | by karuzo on 2007-10-15 20:57:15
-Vahera, Inn-

Reverie: Yeah, ant points that we can enter or any posibility of theri hide out

-sees the map-

Reverie: most of the Hq are like the abandoned places but this time there are two possibilities

-->

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 921 to 940 of 998 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0337 seconds at 2024-05-02 07:15:36