Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club
Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-13 14:03:11
Hehe, "classified information."
The park would not only have attractions and rides about Haruhi and the anime, but others too, like FMP, Gundam, Code Geass, etc. Parodies.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-14 01:41:03 (edited 2007-11-14 01:42:35)
L*S rides anyone?

a gundam ride ala king kong or back to the future would be nice ^^

heck an anime themed theme park would rock!

@pame kawaii pics ^^ da is right the second pic is priceless hahahaha

kawaii vid ^^ good job!

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-11-14 01:52:06
@pame not too bad.. and more practicing for dancing. i know that "Hare Hare yukai is very addicted song for the Haruhi Fans

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-14 03:35:34
OMG, I can't help but stare and drool at how Konata can sometimes go from being this spunky cute nerd who plays dating sims all the time, to this incredibly hot 455 mature looking girl.
Xynuki, that left image on your signature, I LOVE it! @.@` /drools~

And yeah, Lucky Star and many more can be added as well. If you talk about Lucky Star, there's going to be dozens of 'em.
There can be stands where they hand out t-shirts of Haruhiism. We can make a profit and recruit more members. >;3

-------

Link | by on 2007-11-14 09:38:12
Xynuki:Ahahaha yeah!! I definitely need to learn the dance properly...Ahahaa I completely imporvised there! Aahahahahahaha

Z: Huugs! Thank yooouu ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-11-14 15:20:50
oh, I never had a chance to post here.. cause I'm lazy :P

Pame is so hawt~ really nice cosplay :D

Ohai. I HAZ RETURN AS OF 18-APR-2020!

Link | by on 2007-11-14 18:19:51
omg~ pame~ me just watched teh video~! unyaaaa~ wuv it~ ^^

xynuki's siggeehh~ *stares at it* *drools*

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-14 20:09:45
@xnyuki yeah you got one hawt konata but i prefer the cute one!hahahaha

@miko welcome to the club

@DA hahaha hell yeah!hahahaha

@mizuki hey welcome to the club!

Link | by poseidon on 2007-11-15 18:08:15
Hi all. Just dropping by for my periodic visit... it seems that the Admin did not get my email, or ignored it out right. Oh well, Im stuck with hotmail then.

I tried forwarding the emails to Gmail, but hotmail's free service only allows you to forward stuff to other hotmail or MSN accounts. Big help, thanks Bill Gates. LOL

Oh well. Anyway, arent we due a Haruhi game sometime soon for the PS2 and PSP? What does everyone think about that? Seeing as how I have no job, it doenst look like Ill be pre-ordering that special cool Haruhi figurine with the awesome-tastic sword. -sigh- Oh well....

Am I too late for the sig raffle event thing? Did that take place already or what?

BTW, seeing as our leader has a picture for a name, Ive been calling him Danchou because Ive seen others refer to him that way and because that is in his sig, but when I put my mouse cursor over the picture/name, the description read Devils-Angel. What would you like to be called, leader? Forgive my ignorance. :P

See ya at the end of time...

My Anime List

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-15 19:15:42
First off, what's with the e-mail thing? What are you trying to do, change your Gendou.com e-mail to something different?

I'm not sure about the games yet. You can probably find information on that by searching it up on Google.
If the PS2 game is interesting, maybe I'd buy it who knows. It's been like, ages since I bought any console game.
It's rare you see stuff for the PS2 or Gamecube nowadays. D:

The raffle thing? You mean the slots? Those haven't come around yet.
You can check the first post for updated information on what's going on around here.
I'm telling you now, personally, that the second list has not be created yet.
I can't make any of this stuff on my own free time. School's a bummer.
When I do get free time, I spend it on other stuff like recent anime releases and other stuff I do online.

"devils-angel", is my first and original name.
People from the earlier days used to call me that, and some still do (like Gendou, for example), which is cool, I like it that way.
In this club, you can call me "devils-angel", "DA", but I do like "Danchou" a bit.
It's more like a respect type thing... or something else besides me being your actual danchou. >;3

...just don't mis-spell anything. I hate typos in names. It's just as annoying as gender mix-ups, which I occasionally get wrong myself.

-------

Link | by XYぬき on 2007-11-15 19:56:22
@DA thanks for the praise and i always to support to all of you planned ^^

« actually dude.. i've also find haruhi and konata image and some cool brushes to make another one profile card. can you lend me some image to me?

@zparticus thanks again ^___^

@mizuki oh.. welcome here neh~! in our club.. ^^

@pame oh! i see..~!

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-16 03:51:07

fan made dub of hare hare yukai...

although its weird...her voice is kinda cute hahahaa

Link | by poseidon on 2007-11-16 08:41:10
Ok, then. Danchou it is.

I was trying to change my email where the topic subscription reply notifications go to, but I once tried making another account on this site and used the email I wanted to change it to, so now even though that account got deleted a long time ago, the email address is still being used, or so the computer thinks. So I tried emailing the Admin, but I havent received a reply. Ill just keep using hotmail.

The games are supposed to come out in December. In the PS2 one, Haruhi wants to make an RPG or something. Pre-ordering it will net you a cool figurine of Haruhi with RPG-like armor based on her uniform. Heres a magazine scan.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

The PSP game is more like a visual novel but with a volleyball minigame. Too bad its in Japanese.

My Anime List

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-16 12:44:26
Don't create another e-mail or you'll get banned.
If you want to use a different e-mail, there is a way to change it.
Go to edit profile > go to the e-mail address column > click "click here" > choose the e-mail you wish to use.
A verification will go to that e-mail so you have to sign onto that e-mail, but it should work.

Yeah I read something about the game being some small RPG type game, too.
I can't say it looks interesting cause I haven't seen all that much about it yet.

-------

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-11-16 17:58:14
man that armor 'rpg' haruhi is HAWT!>.<

Link | by poseidon on 2007-11-16 20:17:31 (edited 2007-11-16 20:20:41)
Yeah, I know that Ill get banned. I tried to create a new account a long time ago. The account got deleted, but it still says that the email is being used. Luckily I didnt get banned. Back when I tried that, I hadnt read the rules. Today though, I am an older person and have read the rules to all the forums I post in.

EDIT: and I just saw the attempt at cosplaying as Haruhi. It looks good. Please keep it up, iPame.

SECOND EDIT: Renma, can you upload the minigame, or the name of it? Maybe it exists somewhere out there... :D

My Anime List

Link | by ヽ(^0^)た(^。^)だ(^−^)い(^O^) on 2007-11-17 13:39:12
@DA: Lol thats cool but atleast i know that there's some one else from PA.

@Zpart: that was cute they did a pretty good job on dat dubbing although hearing it in english ish kinda weird

@alex: ooh haruhi with a sword o.O i would not wanna be around her when she's dressed like that but she is hot!

GazettE Yay! Now Rock out!

Link | by poseidon on 2007-11-17 16:53:40
I wonder what would happen if she tried to take a PC from the computer club and they refused... Would she go psycho on them?

Haruhi is teh hotz and awesomely cool. Yeah, I really wanted that figurine. I hope the game allows you to control her in that armor and take on quests and stuff.

I was also coming up with an alternate universe storyline where the SOS club spreads to all the high schools and then become an actual organization. Then as Earth starts expanding into space and settling worlds, the SOS starts claiming worlds for Haruhi. The original members are made immortal by Yuki, except for Haruhi who is reborn every hundred years or so with no memories from before, but is always close to Kyon... The ships they control would look like the ones from eps 11. So would the uniforms for each fleet of the SOS. Eventually they catch up to the time that Mikuru is from and they have to fight the future humans and the Integrated Data Entity for control of Haruhi's powers (with the SOS being the good guys wanting to leave Haruhi alone.) The ESPers are teamed up with the SOS...

My Anime List

Link | by devils-angel on 2007-11-17 17:03:00
She gets whatever she wants or the world will parish. D:<

An ORG can form in Japan, but people might lack the knowledge of Haruhi here.
I don't get why they added an "A" to "SOS"; sounds dumb.

-------

Link | by on 2007-11-17 17:06:21
*faints*
OMG PS2 Game!!

Must have it!!! *sits & waits for the release*

How're you doing, people?

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 841 to 860 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0322 seconds at 2024-05-09 06:01:45