Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Happiness Thread ^_^
Link | by Wolf on 2006-07-23 23:30:35
This is becoming overly superficial. There doesn't seem to be much thought to this. Hey I feel really good about myself, everyone please congratulate me so that I can feel even better about my insecurities.

*waves flag*

...whoopty-f%^kin'-do...

Link | by Ai-chan on 2006-07-23 23:51:11
i congratulate Wolf so that he feels good about himself~ weeee...be a happy bunny shrimp~ together wth Pixi v^o^v lets be hyper for no apparent reason~ hihihihihihihi

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-23 23:52:57
Don't be too overly excited or you'll do some weird things...lol.

*throws confetti around*

Hurry for happiness!!

-------

Link | by S-a-c-h-i-e-l on 2006-07-23 23:57:32
I have a question for everyone happy here... Why are you happy? How does the why make you happy?

Link | by Wolf on 2006-07-24 00:11:11
Because the alcohol tells me I am. How? Somethin' about GABA receptors, uh lungs an heart...whatever. I am going to sit here and bask in the glory of inebriation and pray that my brain doesn't hate me in the morning.

Link | by sai on 2006-07-24 00:45:39
Because i feel secure right now. No reason to be depressed or unhappy, is that not enough to make one happy?

Link | by Jomunga on 2006-07-24 00:50:27
I am happy because I have reason to live. I wake up every morning knowing that I have a life to live, unlike before. For once when I look ten years into the future I don't imagine myself lying below the earth in my grave.(Though that does sound tempting.) So basically, I have life and death to look forward to. I owe it all to my special girl. She defines my life and I will follow her to death.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJomunga eats your avatars.

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-24 00:54:22
Early proposal I see. XD Good Luck with that.

I can sense that your love is pure, and uneasy to shatter, just as my dreams.

Together, we will never break. ^_^

*fireworks fire in the background*

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-24 09:40:29
Nice to see this thread is having a positive effect on people.

I like to believe happiness isn't just an emotion, it's a way of life. Happy for the sake of happiness and never sad unless necessary.

I'm very happy because The Boondocks is on DVD tomorrow and I have enough money to buy it. I'm also pleased that I finished one of the books I have to read over the summer for school, The Great Gatsby. It has a depressing ending though.

Enjoy ya tan, Pixi! Nice to know we have a super model posting here!

Welcome Young Kai!

Anyway, everyone enjoy themselves here and be sure to relax. Be happy and shine!

Link | by hOnEy' kO on 2006-07-25 03:52:39
i am happy now cus i am listening to one of my favorite song...

.....hA-n|-k0 ======== yOu'Ve bOuNd mY sOuL tO uRs bY aN UnBrEakAblE ChA|n.. <3 .. I lOvE U fOrEvEr ... MY HONEY ISH SOO CUTE

Link | by Jomunga on 2006-07-25 04:39:41
I am happy because I got to talk with her on MSN unexpectedly.

Enjoy your song honey bunch. ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJomunga eats your avatars.

Link | by luxifer on 2006-07-25 04:53:26
i feel happy because i have works in this world.. and one oh them it's to make the other happy.. if the others happy i will fell the same way =).. it's sounds strange but i really feel it... i'm so happy if i meet with my other friends.. because we're there to share our happiness not hatred toward each other... they're there to share they're feeling and they feels happy afterwards... so.. the conclusion is.. i'm really happy because i have alot of good friends XD XD XD.. include all of you here in gendou.. XD XD XD

Link | by Ai-chan on 2006-07-25 05:47:55
im happy because there's nothing to be depressed about.lol. v^o^v

Link | by Kotuso on 2006-07-25 08:38:53 (edited 2006-07-25 08:40:31)
I'm happy because Sunny D has halve the carbs of regular soda,and has real fruit juice!(5% actual fruit juice)

There,now that my endorsement is over............I'll throw another one at you!

*Usual booming narrorator voice comes in*
The bowflex 2834178438919028 has over 10,000 poudns you'll never use!
*chuck norris laughs in the background*
"That's right honey,but the Tempurpedic bed using NASA celluar technology that helps you get a better sleep! Here,lets show you some people pretending to be asleep,although the're paid actors!"
*camera pans to show the usual people tossing and turning,then dead as a log on the bed.*

Yeah....I watch to many Informercials on T.V.

And happy for it!

Link | by Wolf on 2006-07-25 17:28:22
GO INFOMERCIALS!!!!!!!!! 700 channels and I wanna watch the 6 hour magic bullet marathon.

Veilansher has one of my favorite gifs on his sig. Go stormtrooper! It's your birthday! STOP! NOW REMIX!!! Hump it to the left, hump it to the left, yeah hump it to the left, now hump it to the left! Huh huh huh huh huh huh hump it to the left, hump it to the left...get to it now, hump it to the left. ERRRRRR!!! Wait a minute...DUN NUH NUH Charlie Brown!

Link | by OwdEe sh4H on 2006-07-25 21:17:04
hey, i'm happy today! bcoz i passed my med school requirements^^ hopefully i'll receive an offer letter soon XDXD

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-25 21:19:32
Good for you.

I didn't get any letters from school yet. With one month left of my summer of staying home, I await those letters. Prepare 10th Grade!

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-25 21:34:59
Congrats OwdEe sh4h on passing your requirements!

Thank you so much Kotuso, for your amazing infomercial brigade! Please post more if you can! I enjoyed them!

I'm happy today cuz I bought The Boondocks on DVD!!! So much fun!

I'm also drawing a manga for my friend!

@DAngel, I'm never happy to hear from school! I'm not bad at school, but I always get paranoid and think that I'm in trouble lol. Oh well! I'm sure you'll enjoy the happy stress of tenth grade! I'm going to 11th this year myself.

Oh well, be happy everyone! Have fun and post away!

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-25 21:39:42
Stress is what I'll be expecting the next few years of my life since I want to become animator for Japan. I gotta alot of work today, but I'm posting it here because I'm happy; my Dream, has been set and nothing else, I wanna do more.

You got The Boondocks, DVD? Lucky dog, you!! 15 eps. You think they'll make a second season?

*in a whisper: Invader Zim...*

You got Riley on your signature. You should all images.

The one you have of Riley (you obviously have now), get the red one with Huey, and idk about Robert Freeman.

Or, you can find they're criminal record images, and post that, lol. Those images are funny!

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-25 21:49:38
It's good to have a dream my friend! Stick to it! Have a great time! Life gets worse before success and I'm sure I'll see your name (whatever it may be) in lights and as highly revered as Shinichiro Watanabe! Good luck!

YES! THE Boondocks on DVD is fantastic! I watched all 15 episodes in a row today! I laughed every minute!

Yes, there is a second season due in March next year! The first episode is called "Return of Stinkmeaner"(the blind guy grandad fought).

As for Zim-san...maybe someday! One can only hope...

Yeah, I'll look for the Huey pic too! I love that Riley one though!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, ... 39 Displaying 81 to 100 of 789 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0128 seconds at 2024-05-14 13:45:13