Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by on 2012-09-30 19:46:16
@Jon: Sorry I didn't get to posting this weekend, despite my intentions. Some... family issues came up and I was both unable to post and not in the mood to make a legitimate post. And judging from the current events in the pokemon rp, it will probably end up being a doozy. The earliest I could possibly have it done is Tuesday, but that still is kind of a bit dodgy for me, but we'll see.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2012-10-03 21:32:12
Hey Toyumi... I can't get my act together for calling of the seas, I think I'm gonna drop. Sorry! I just need to start out and get back into the RPing groove since I'm so out of practice.

Link | by on 2012-10-04 10:14:42
I have skype and facebook. I know most of people here in gendou already had me on their account in Facebook. Sadly I hardly come on much. As for Skype, I hardly use it at all.

As rps, I have yet to come up with much of anything. Since my week had been pretty busy with school assignments. Though I am thinking of either a ninja rp or perhaps a pandora hearts related rp. But still nothing yet.

Link | by karuzo on 2012-10-04 17:33:21
I am back....

so.... hows the rp here?

-->

Link | by on 2012-10-04 18:17:17 (edited 2012-10-04 18:18:47)
@Emiya - No problem, and thanks. I'll get around to PM'ing you whenever I can.

No need to worry about UtPBS2. I still need to post in it myself, which I will hopefully get the chance to do tomorrow. Thankfully (and I can't believe I'm saying that) things have been kind of slow here since the server malfunction. I've been trying to adjust to my new job and get my finances back in order, so I haven't had a chance to post or update my two RP's.

@Haseo - Don't worry about it. Like I said above, I wouldn't have had the chance to move things anywhere even if you did post.

Family related issues are understandable. If you end up having to take a leave of absence again like last time then either myself, Toyumi or Fenris will handle your character until (or if) you can return.

@Anke - Maybe you should just stick with one RP for the time being until you get back into the swing of things and have a good understanding of how much time you have for RP'ing.

Either way, it's just nice to have you back.

@Zero - I'm the same way. I have Skype, but I barely touch it. I have Yahoo as well, but I also rarely ever use that. The only reason I don't use MSN is because I can't get it the firmware to update properly, it just keeps giving me error messages when I try to upgrade.

@KM - Nice to see you back. As you can see, there are only a few active RP's. Under the Pale Blue Sky 2: WoC, Calling of the Seas and Pokemon are the only ones still active. I don't know if Eden is still alive, since the server breakdown rolled everything back to the 17th.

Also, to answer your question in UtPBS2, yes. The cast for that RP will remain open until such a time that I find things are getting too bloated in terms of cast. It's actually getting pretty bad already, so maybe I will have to close that cast as well in another 2 or 3 members.

---------------------------------------------Updates---------------------------------------------

Under the Pale Blue Sky 2: Winds of Change - As stated above, I haven't had the opportunity to make a post yet. I finally managed to hook a job to get my feet wet, so I've been tied up through this whole week trying to get used to a new daily routine. I've also been worried about my finances, so I've been distracted as well. Anyway, all of that should be out of my system by the weekend, which I have off, so I'll be sure to get back to UtPBS2 then.

We're still in the middle of a fight-scene, so not much plot stuff is currently going on. I'll do my best to get the ball rolling again and get everyone back on track from the rollback.

Pokemon: To Live and Learn - Pretty much the same as above. Although we are mostly waiting on Haseo, I won't be able to do anything personally until the weekend anyway.

A minor note as well, but I decided to close casting for Pokemon. As I stated on the first post, I've found that the RP tends to work better with a small group. More trainers just causes everything to take a lot longer (like Gym battles).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by karuzo on 2012-10-04 18:34:03 (edited 2012-10-04 18:35:15)
@Jon: Thats good to hear... I want to redeem my RP self again...

Please save a slot for me...

i am fixing the character profile now...

its been months since my last RP post

BTW... what happened in gendou? i was busy so i did not realize it

-->

Link | by on 2012-10-05 11:57:16
I really should stop making promises about posting that I can't live up to :'D

For Calling of the Seas players, I'm so sorry for the wait! I had hoped that I would be able to keep up with it at a faster pace, but school, etc. is telling me otherwise. I'll try my best to post in it this weekend, although I can't until Sunday at the earliest (When I might be distracted by Pokemon Black 2 >>). Like I said in posts before, I'm still staying with the RP even if it'll go at a slow pace, unless it proves to be too much of a hassle for me to continue it.

@ Jon- Sorry for not posting in the Pokemon RP and UtPBS2. Like I said before, I meant to, but this past week was a bit too crazy for me to make a post. As for the Pokemon RP, I'm going to try and post in that this weekend too since I don't have school Monday; although I don't feel as though I have to post in UtPBS2. Or at least, not yet since Fenris basically covered what was going on with Alaric fighting off some of Roxas' characters and Wren running off with him.

Regarding the whole getting contacts and Facebook thing, it doesn't matter much to me either way, I check both my email and my Facebook on a daily basis, and if it's more of an issue of just not wanting one then that's fine (Although I can't say it's understandable since personally I find it so helpful XD). Like I said before, just PM me for my email.

@ Anke- It's understandable, thanks for letting me know.

@ KM Revolution- You broke the 2 post rule with your latest post here.

Link | by on 2012-10-10 15:56:07
@KM - There was a hardware failure about 2 weeks or so ago. About 10 days worth of posts were lost since the site had to be restored from a backup. The site was also down for a couple of days during that time.

@Toyumi - That's good to know. I wouldn't find Facebook all that helpful since I don't really have anyone to keep in contact with, and honestly, my life activities are nowhere near interesting enough to share. All I do is work or lay around the house on days off. Anyway, for the email, it's no big deal as to how often you check it. As I said before, this would mainly be for a scenario in which Gendou goes offline. I'm not exactly one for random chit-chat through e-mail.

And that's alright. Haseo has his post made now, so I may continue ahead in a few days on my own. UtPBS2 isn't moving a whole lot for now since Roxas is pretty much relied on for progress. I may force things ahead this Saturday if nothing has changed.

I'm also being distracted by Pokemon Black 2, so that's partially the reason for such little activity from me lately. >.>

Link | by on 2012-10-12 22:41:57
Hmm I haven't been any rp lately. Been too busy with school assignments. But I should have time to rp once reading week comes.

Anyway, I've decided to not do any kind of magic or perhaps demon related rp. So far the only rp I could think of that is not apocalypse and enjoyable would be a samurai rp. I did an rp that is similar to Samurai before, but didn't last long due to many problems. But for this rp, I am thinking more on the line of the story centering around the Shinsengumi. There isn't much plot to it since it is mostly the history of Shinsengumi with a little twist to it. Any opinions about this idea?

Link | by on 2012-10-13 10:52:29
@ Calling of the Seas Members- Sorry for having to close down the RP, like I said there it was just too much for me to handle during the school year and I didn't want to keep it going if I was the one holding it back. >>

@ Jon- Sorry for not posting in your RP's yet, on top of school and whatnot I haven't been feeling well lately (I might have the flu or something of the like actually >>). I don't think it'll be much of a problem in UtPBS2 since Fenris can keep Wren with his character and he can update me on whatever happens there, but as for the Pokemon RP then feel free to move on without me for the time being. I'll let you know when I'm feeling well enough to get back into the swing of things.

Link | by on 2012-10-13 15:45:22
@Toyumi - That's alright. Pokemon always moves kind of slow, so even if I move it ahead, it still probably won't get very while you are out of commission. I will decide on whether or not to move ahead later on tonight. If I do move it ahead, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I think I have something in mind to keep Adele busy for a little bit.

It's too bad about Calling of the Seas, but also understandable. It's difficult to run an RP when you've got stuff like school on the go, since that tends to follow you home.

Finally, I hope you start to feel better soon. The flu has been going around where I am as well. Every one of my co-workers at my part-time job have had it recently, but I have avoided it (as usual. I almost never get sick). Hope to see you back here soon.

@All who are interested - Well, since Calling of the Seas is over with, I may be moving on to that new RP I talked about previously. It still needs a lot of work though, so it may not be ready for quite some time (my work schedule is the major factor holding me back).

Link | by roxas678 on 2012-10-15 01:14:55
@Jon - Actually Jon, all I need is mroe or less instruction on where you want me to take the RP. Now things are more plot wise as my character is going to handle the reoccurring villain freeing yours to move the plot.

-Also I forgot to tell you in the RP, but I love your character's attitude. Combined with mine's sarcasm, makes for some funny sentences.

@LnDn - Duno if you got my PM, but please try not to kill the NPC's. They are reoccurring villains who hopefully will reappear again.

@All - Actually, I've been working on an RP that I am considering releasing soon. It's based on the world used in the anime/light novel: Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon but I hope to have original characters and an original storyline. I dont think many people saw the anime here (assuming is bad, yes I know)

In the far future, humans abandon a devastated Earth and traveled to outer space. However, due to unknown phenomenon that prevents them from traveling into space, humanity returns to Earth only to find it inhospitable except for Japan. To accommodate the entire human population, pocket dimensions are created around Japan to house in the populace. In order to find a way to return to outer space, the humans began reenacting human history according to the Holy Book Testament. But in the year 1413 of the Testament Era, the nations of the pocket dimensions invade and conquer Japan, dividing the territory into feudal fiefdoms and forcing the original inhabitants of Japan to leave. It is now the year 1648 of the Testament Era, the refugees of Japan now live in the city ship Musashi, where it constantly travels around Japan while being watched by the Testament Union, the authority that runs the re-enactment of history. However, rumors of an apocalypse and war begins to spread when the Testament stops revealing what happens next after 1648.

Link | by temporaryfornow on 2012-10-16 19:27:35
Not sure if I can post here, but whatever. If there's some sort of requirement needed to post here (and I haven't fulfilled it), feel free to report this. Anyways...

@Roxas: How strong is Nova? Would defeating Bios require the cooperation of multiple characters? Would Sabrac be able to 1v1 Bios? I'm asking because I want to know as a reference.

Also, this was my face when I saw your post. ಥ益ಥ

TOO MUCH AUTOHITTING. D':

For Nova to just block Joe's kick and counterattack without using any body enhancements/steroids is like saying Hitsugaya (from Bleach) is able to kick away Kenpachi without his eyepatch. It doesn't really make sense. Without Shikai or Bankai Hitsugaya would undoubtedly lose against a Kenpachi without his eyepatch due to their abilities. Hitsugaya would have to use Bankai to even present a challenge. If you don't read Bleach, then I apologize for using this as an explanation.

Anyways, depending on Jon's answer (a PM about my character), you won't have to edit your post.

Link | by Lando on 2012-10-16 20:01:31
@tempfornow
I'm not sure about requirements in here, but well, there is a membership thing that requires you to be involved in at least 5 RPs here to be a part of Gendou RPers, but aside that, I'm not sure about the requirement to post here, I would rather say just feel free to post here if you're a roleplayer, then again I'm not the one who take care of this thread. And also, if you're wondering about the autohittings, yes, its so many, but he does it so much that I stopped caring about it.

Anyhow, midterms in early november for me, I would be busy studying in late october during the week before my midterms, and my midterms last two weeks, but I was surprised to see my midterms schedule was luckily (or not-so-lucky) was all in the first week. I'll be pretty much free after the first week of my midterms. Then again, I'm not quite sure, so yeah... Just a heads up

Link | by on 2012-10-17 04:41:22
@UtPBS 2 RPers - Alright, in case some of you might wondering where was I for the last few days, I'm having another busy week. I might get my post out by the end of this week.

@Toyumi - Dayum. It's okay, I expected to last until Arthur has his first fighting scene. Anyways, thanks for the RP. Kinda reminds me of Riding Star Investigators ;w;

As for the current topic... I would simply just link this page. Read the Rules section, and that's just about sum up my thoughts :P

Anyways, I want to say that RPing, especially a battle, is like sportsmanship. And yes, this comes from the RPers United itself too xD

Link | by on 2012-10-17 21:41:11
@Jon: Don't feel like you need to postpone the gym battles because of me. I have things for Parker to do while you guys go off doing the gym battles. He obviously won't be around the battles though, so don't expect much group interaction from him there. His interaction will start again after Adele's battle, but that will be exclusively with her. As for the group as a whole, he won't be interacting with them until almost right before the departure from Zephyranth.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2012-10-18 16:45:20
@Haseo - Alright then. Like I said, I just wasn't sure what you guys were going to do with the current conflict, so I'm essentially relying on you three as to what to do next. I will go ahead and move on to the gym battles portion once Toyumi is in good enough shape to get back to RP'ing.

@Emiya - Don't worry about it. I had a similar week, so I haven't been around much. I had time off yesterday, but I spent that entire time setting up a new laptop and getting files transferred.

@Roxas - I'm steering the RP in the direction I'm aiming for, so there's no need to worry about that. Also, glad you like her. As I said, I've been RP'ing main females for a while now mostly to try and get better at it. I'll go back to working on creating different male main characters after I improve on the females.

@tempfornow - I believe it's up to Toyumi. There's no rule stating that you cannot post here, only that you cannot join the RP'ers Club without being apart of at least 5 RP's. We'll see what her call is on it whenever she is well enough to come back.

@LD - Noted. My early November is pretty sketchy too, since it'll be my first week on my own at my new job (I'm currently 'in training' there).

Link | by on 2012-10-21 21:34:38
An idea has been formed. It will still be Shinsengumi but the timeline will be different. Rather the setting will be entirely different.

In the near future of 20XX of Japan, a group called Neo-Shinsengumi was formed to suppress the crimes that arises in this time. As technology advances so does the crime rate. Everything was much like in the past, only much worse. The government created the Shinsengumi in hope that they will fulfill their duties like the real Shinsengumi did long ago. Like the real Shinsengumi, the Neo-Shinsengumi are equipped with weapons similar to the original captains of the real shinsengumi.

So that is the storyline so far. Like I said in my previous post, there is not much apocalypse going on. It is a basic light rp with a bit of actions. I will describe how advance the technology is along with the slight difference in the weapons as well. So what do you guys think?

Link | by on 2012-10-22 17:27:27
@ temporaryfornow- It's perfectly fine to post here! You don't have to be a member to post, being a member just means that you're listed as an active RPer on the first post. Just be sure to follow the rules listed on the first post (Especially the two post rule, some people tend to ignore that one).

@ Jon- Well, I'm feeling better now. Or rather, I've felt better since the end of last week, but I had to use the time I had over the weekend to catch up the projects and whatnot that I neglected while I was sick. >>

I'll try my best to post in either UtPBS2 or the Pokemon RP (Or maybe both) this Wednesday, since I should have enough time for at least one post then.

@ Emiya- I was waiting for the fight scene that you PMed me about for the first battle actually, while it was going on and whatnot. XD

Although, the RP really was just too much for me to handle. Like I said before and I'll say again, I felt really guilty since I was the RPer creator and I was the one holding everything back. I didn't want to run an RP that I wouldn't be able to properly handle and keep up with. >>

Link | by on 2012-10-22 19:46:17 (edited 2012-10-22 19:54:11)
@Toyumi - Good to know. I still need to get time to go over both RP's and see where to move things forward. I don't know how long it has been since I posted in UtPBS2, but I'm pretty sure I can fit another post in.

@Zero - I must be seriously out of touch with Anime/Manga. Whenever you or another member are pitching ideas I almost never recognize the series that you guys are referencing.

-------------------------------------------Updates-------------------------------------------

Under the Pale Blue Sky 2: Winds of Change - As stated above, I will probably get another post in soon, even if nobody else posts.

Pokemon: To Live and Learn - Trying to decide where to go from here. After Toyumi's post, it's likely that we will move to the gym battles and get those out of the way. Then we'll be starting the Team Vanguard portion and whatever it is that Haseo/Fenris/Toyumi are going to do to wrap up or continue their thing.

Knights for the Night - I was in chat with just Fenris and we ended up discussing this RP, which now has me back to working on it again. After I get a few basic terms down, it won't take me very long to do up the plot and premise. As for the name, I've pretty much settled on it. Toyumi brought up the wordplay and I have the same feeling about it.

I want to mention something in advance about casting for this RP however. Knights for the Night will have a limited cast. At this point, I'm not quite sure what a reasonable number will be, but I'll work that out as I work on the RP. Given the kind of RP that it is, it simply will not work with a large cast. For this reason, I will be looking for dedicated members to take part. There's no point in me asking people to be sure that they won't drop out, since we all know that never works, but I will be asking that interested people seriously consider what their schedules are like before joining. I may reserve some spaces for registered RP'ers United members only, while only leaving a few spots open for non-members. I'm also thinking that I will re-open casting whenever someone drops out, even if the cast is still nearly full (I have a habit of only re-opening casting once 3 or 4 people drop instead of every time someone does).

Finally, as I stated previously, I'm probably going to be much more strict with this RP than UtPBS. Some users have pointed out the obvious that UtPBS2 has gotten pretty ridiculous in terms of character abilities and the balancing that goes with it. I tend to agree with that view, so for those of you who have RP'ed with me before, expect to see me micromanaging and nagging more than I already do. Whether or not that proves to be helpful or hurtful to the RP is something I'm interested in finding out.

Edit: Actually, one more thing that came to mind. I want to try and have logo images for all of my RP's from now on, so I wouldn't mind getting some suggestions from people for a logo for this RP. I just ask that the suggestions aren't overly elaborate, since those of you who have seen my other RP logos know that I suck at photoshop/graphic design. -_-'

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 Displaying 781 to 800 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0322 seconds at 2024-05-04 09:59:50