Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-07-23 07:44:03 (edited 2011-07-23 07:44:18)
Guys, guys, guys...

I need youse help in really gettin' tuh' know ya' people.

Basically, what I need is to connect to youse on Facebook. I mean, I've got Facebook.

But, of course, I care about youse needs for privacy. So, send me a private message on Gendou about how to fin ya' profile on Facebook and get to know each other a tad bit better.

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say that cuz' I need to know my fellow online fwends. :D

Saa, jaa nee!

Link | by starninja on 2011-07-23 08:18:07
@All: Saya ingin pergi ke perayaan Malaysia @_@. mereka kelihatan seperti menyeronokkan ;n;

Link | by on 2011-07-23 23:31:13
@all:
Back from Hospital Sg Buloh. went there to visit my mum from last night. and yes. I did sent all of your regards.
she's in critical state last night and now on the borderline between critical and stable.

now to specific people

@kuhrazie
PM me your FB. i'll add

@Zaku
anda amat dialu-alukan untuk menyertai kami~

Link | by holkers on 2011-07-23 23:51:23
Ohohohohoho. So many posts! Me like :D

Azwan: Terima kasih atas kerja mu. (I don't remember in Japanese xD)

Hang lupa laahh.. Ingatkan paham... >.>

Cheh: LOLWUT. You can still meet Kid-chan at our Heroic Festival :D
Details below this post.

NOW YOU MADE MY JELLY
I DID NOT GO TO BON ODORI ;_________________________________;!!!

16, her, Your girlfriend arh? o wo hohoho

Lol. Your welcome. (the CF)

Luffy: Damn, you also went to Bon Odori...

WHY SO MANY PEOPLE GO AND I DON--- Jo didn't go. Wheeeeeeeeee.

SRS: Yep. It's still early to discuss about Comic Fiesta. But to know there will be a meet up for all of us is a must. So, hold your horses, cause Holkers' here to help.

Add oil SRS! You can do it! With my pervertedawesomeness notes!

Jo: Jo jo jo the jungle. I shall need your assistance in Comic Fiesta due to "Starting point meet up" location :D Maybe you can drag Aoi along as your assistance.

Kaga: Y U no say Hi to me? :C

Snake: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome!

Zaku: Yes memang betul. Bila anda akan sampai ke sini? o wo
Or should I not say that in here? xD

kuhrazeim: I realised that you're not using a perfect English words... Some of us might not understand that... So please use full English words :D
Unless you're in chat or Facebook or Skype, you can spam those words...

And to ask us to connect through Facebook... Wouldn't be a good thing since that would make this thread die easily even though nowadays the forums are lesser post.

I won't let this thread die that easily after I've made such effort to push this thread to another level due to large sum of "dead post".

So please, if you want to get to know us, do it in here. Yet you can't get too personal.
But I'm not to force all of us not to add you, just the suggestion to add you on Facebook to get to know, doesn't seems a good suggestion.

Try doing it in here first then shall we move along.

Event posting will be soon. I'm lazy to post events details at the moment. So I shall do it with another post.

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-07-24 00:57:10
OMG... Cheh... Ya cant' be serious...

Yer' mum's in the hospital?! Hmm, I guess that goes tuh' show that everyone has serious problems in life every once in a while huh...

Anyways, hmm, regarding to that...

Ya' see... I just wanted to see the faces of everyone... You know, 'visual identification'... We can communicate everywhere... Actually, I like communicating here just needed to see how everyone ya' know, 'looks like'...

Tonikaku, I'll just post later on...

OH YEAH, I kinda need some advice on somethin'.

Basically, I need to know people's opinion on this.

Ya' see, I've suffered some serious depression in life, and, that really made a mess on my sense-of-time, etc.

Now, I just read something on wikihow.com about motivation. After giving some thought regarding this, I've finally realized my support systems, beliefs and convictions. I have all those.
The only problem now is, just how do I regain my sense-of-time and please help me in this:

Does continuously working on homework and studying mean that I'm a nerd? What is the intensity of my continuous studying and all indicate that I'm dull (boring)? Will I miss out on a lot of animes or TV shows if continuously study and do homework? How DO I balance my work and fun?

I seriously need some serious answers. Years of depression have totally messed up my circuitry and habits, behaviors and beliefs, and now that I'm trying to my best to recover, the huge mountain piles of homework and study left untouched have become a SERIOUS barrier to me...

MAN, HELP ME! Tasukete kure! Tolonglah ku wei! Kalau dibiarkan macam ni, habislah hidupku! AGGH!

Link | by on 2011-07-24 02:16:13
@holkies
she's not my kanojo! argh! we only have 'nii-san - imouto' bond anyway. I dunno what will turn out. teehee
sorry mate bout the bon odori. Life sure is cruel

@kuhrazie
she undergoing chemotherapy buuut... kena stop kejap. because keadaan critical. semalam aku lawat heartbeat rate masa tido dah 150. seram weh.
got cancer at the base of oesophagus wall. susah dah nak cakap.

I intended to stay a while longer but since I sneaked out of college last night going to the hospital (fly la senang citer), it'll be bad if I stay outside longer. I dunno what was my relative saying behind me seeing me like no emotion when visiting my mum. my natural face does look like no emotion. as luffy. he know.

ARGH!!! me psp! me little cousin deleted most of the thing in me psp!! ngaaaaah! that includes patapon 3 and radiant mythology 3 (save and system).

Mood: devastated (opened juz now and noticed what have been done after.... 4 hours?)

Link | by starninja on 2011-07-24 06:04:29
@Cheh: Trust me I want too~ It's not easy affording a trip like that.
Best of luck to you, your mom and your love life o wo.

@Brotha: Jika saya pernah mendapatkan wang yang cukup ;n;

@all: I actually like using Malay more than English XD

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-07-25 05:58:20
finally i got connected to the internet..
So, as usual, this page is very active which left me no regret joining here XD

@cheh
Are you kidding me? Your save data was deleted? Is this the 2nd time or what? I think you just didn't have enough luck with patapon though...

About your mother, I'm very sorry to hear that..I've read all the posts before, but i always forgot to mention on it whenever I met you. So, do expect me in the upcoming days

@kuhraziemike
I don't know if i'm that good in motivating people, but i'll try anyway.

Actually, that problem of yours are the exact same as mine for the past few years. Well, for me its just about doing whatever you feel right or what you want. If you wanted the ultimate success you could obtain in life, do know that everything that we did always costs an opportunity foregone (this is an economic term though). In other words, sacrifice are needed to achieve something but that also depends on what you define success in your life.

To put it in simpler words, if you consider your academic achievements as a success band and at the same time you refuse to become a dull and boring person, try every option and see the results. If you think you're result are horrible then maybe you slack around too much. But, if you're result are satisfactory, try to keep the pace and see whether it will remain like that or not.

Even I haven't yet solved mine, but I've been going along my own pace switching between hobby, anime and college and lately, I've found my long-searched rhythm. The key is to ignore what others think of your pace and if possible, brush their face with acing you academic results.

Maybe you've tried all this, but this is what I've done all these years and so far...it looks great to me. Although I watched anime a lot and my friends know it, but they still consider me as a funny person. Ironic, isn't it? Even I've never see myself as a funny of a person.

For the solution, I think the best is to focus during the class 100% so that you won't have much problem doing your homework and less time is consumed for revising.

Wow, look at that, the longest post I've ever posted. And that's for you kuhraziemike...

p/s: Whatever you do, finishing your homework is must...(-_-)

Photobucket

Link | by on 2011-07-25 06:53:07
DAH MINGGU KEDUA AKU BERKERJA DI TESCO EXTRA....

TIDAK LAMA LAGI TINGGAL BEBERAPA HARI LAGI KITA BAKAL MENYAMBUT KEDATANGAN RAMADAN

OHHHH......TIDAKKKK....HARAP-HARAP GAJIKU YANG PERTAMA MASUK BULAN INI...

KERANA GUNA UNTUK AIDILFITRI TAHUN INI....

BANYAK DUIT NAK GUNA INI...

@cheh

ok,saya tahu(sambil melentek tangan macam usop wilcha)
mak hang apa khabar?harap dia dapat sambut raya tahun ini tau....

@luffy dragon

actually I working at tesco extra Ipoh.Not Shah Alam....sorry...

@snake

hai,selamat datang or welcome to malaysian thread...hope you enjoy it...

@zaku

bulan depan merupakan bulan ramadan disambut oleh orang islam di Malaysia.ramadan merupakan bulan-bulan islam dalam kalander islam,setelah kita berpuasa selamat sebulan.kita akan menyambut aidilfitri dan pada hari tu juga,negara Malaysia telah mencapai 54 tahun kemerdekaan pada 31 ogos.saya rasa jika awak mampu datang ke Malaysia pada bulan depan,saya rasa amat teruja apabila awak datang ke Malaysia buat kali pertama....

@holkie

hah?kerja....

apa hang kata,aku tak paham....

@kuhraziemike

oh..ok...why?

@kroduz

dun know...kira?

@all

kepada calon percubaan pmr dan spm...semoga berjaya dalam percubaan yang akan dijalankan pada bulan depan...

Link | by on 2011-07-25 07:06:40
@zaku
thanks for the advice. aaand.. I DON'T HAVE ANY LOVE LIFE! no kanojo around this time~

@luffy
ugh. Patapon hates me eh? this time radiant mythology 3 as well.. omg all my jobs over 45..
Don't worry bout that much.

@azwan
harap chemotherapy brjalan lancar la. aku x kisah sambut kat hospital.

@all
all the best in what you are doing now. im gonna go watch nodame cantabile now. Gyabo!

Link | by aratta on 2011-07-25 07:34:51
Nothing to do,so yeah. Reportin and replyin,yet again.

Lazy replies,so yeah.

@ Cheh

Oh yeah,MRSM Taiping. Some of the old guys from KKB have bitter past with them back then. Prolly because PKP keep stealin top students from other MRSM-
Erk. So moving on.

PSN points? You're asking a wrong person here my friend. It's better if I refer you to . He would probably help you with those..PSN thingy.
Not good with this stuff tho. Haha.

Mhm. Hope everything would go well for your mom bro. Sure puttin ya in the tough spot there.

Also. BEBUDAK PANDAI KMB INVASION WTF IS THIS I DONT EVEN-

@ Luffy

Oh hey. Nice to meet you as well.
Haha. MRSM is not like what everyone thought it would be.

PS. I almost got sent to JDRM before.

@ Zaku

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ Kiraboshi!

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ Kiraboshi!

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ Kiraboshi!

NEEDS MOAR KIRABOSHI AND SPACE GHEYNESS!

Also,welcome to the thread!

@ Holkeres

UUUUKK UUUKK AAAAKK AAAKKK OOOKK AAAKK BABUN AAKKK AKKK

Because I didn't see you say that to me? D:
Naaah jk. UUUKKK AAAKK- Okay I'll stop.

Also,hello Holkeres!

U-

Link | by starninja on 2011-07-26 09:06:38
@Azwan: Acara begitu banyak. :o Saya berharap saya boleh melawat tidak lama lagi

@Cheh: Haha you'll find someone~

@Kaga: SPACE GHAYNESS WOOOOOOOOOT

(ノゝ∀・)~キラ☆ Kiraboshi!

Link | by supernood on 2011-07-27 06:06:56
managed to connect , hopefully its done =m=
bad connection these days DX!

____
>Holkers
Well thank you XD
lol add oil ,I had a lot in mai belly XD
____

Hungry ghost festival is near , better not sleep late XD

Link | by on 2011-07-28 05:23:52 (edited 2011-07-29 05:36:42)
@ HOlKERS

WHY SO MANY PEOPLE GO AND I DON--- Jo didn't go. Wheeeeeeeeee

I did went last year but sadly couldn't make it this year..Everyone seems to have fun. Next time we should have a meet up at Bon Odori too.
By the way why didn't you go? I thought you were planning to?

Jo jo jo the jungle. I shall need your assistance in Comic Fiesta due to "Starting point meet up" location :D Maybe you can drag Aoi along as your assistance.

Where's Aoi??!! I couldn't see him here in the thread.. X.x Will privately message him regarding this.
Anyway,will try to do something about it before I start to disappear from here.
Starting meet up point.. Hmm.. I wonder how will everyone be going on that day..

Ciao.. got to move from here.

Have a nice day everyone!

edited
My Heartily Condolences to Cheh.. May your mum be at peace and serene as she is now in God's Hand.

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-07-29 00:17:49
Today, we have a very sad news....

Our friend, cheh's mother had passed away this afternoon due to cancer...Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji'uun...

As we know, every living things will die, so let's to take this as one of the bitter essence of life. With that, let's pay our condolences to him(cheh) and encourage him to brace himself because we will too may encounter this kind of situation too in our life.

@cheh

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure she was a really good mother. Don't be too sad and just go on with your life...

@all

To everybody here who's a muslim, let's pray Al-Fatihah for his mother...Al-Fatihah...

Photobucket

Link | by on 2011-07-29 06:42:32
"SETIAP YANG HIDUP PASTI AKAN MATI..."

TAKZIAH BUAT KELUARGA CHEH ATAS PERMERGIAN BONDA YANG TERCINTA KE RAMATULLAH...SEMOGA ROH ARWAH DITEMPATKAN DALAM GOLONGAN ORANG-ORANG YANG SOLEH...AL-FATIHAH...

DOA KHAS BUAT ARWAH IBU CHEH

"Ya Allah,ampunilah dosa arwah ini semasa beliau hidup di dunia Mu ya Allah.Ya Allah,engkau janganlah seksa mayat arwah ini,engkau janganlah sempitkan kubur arwah ini dan engkau janganlah gelapkan kubur arwah ini sekiranya arwah ini banyak melakukan dosa semasa arwah ini hidup di dunia Mu ya Allah.Engkau perluaskan kubur arwah ini,engkau berikan cahaya untuk menerangkan kubur arwah ini seperti mana Engkau berikan kemudahan ini kepada orang-orang yang soleh.Ya Allah,tempatkanlah arwah ini kedalam golongan orang-orang yang soleh,masukanlah arwah ini ke dalam syurga yang Engkau janjikan kepada orang-orang yang soleh dan permudahkan lah arwah ini melintas titian siratalmustaqim dengan selamat...amin..."

Link | by on 2011-07-29 07:27:56
Thx so much guys. yes she was a good mum indeed and always be.

I can't cry now cause whenever i do, I always remember her word "takyah sedih-sedih lagi. klu mak dah xda sapa nak pujuk?"

she passed away at 7.30 a.m, pengebumian selesai 5 pm. the last time i saw her face is 28/7 7.30 p.m. i didnt even make it in time for the burial. that was an utter dissapointment.

anyway, i'll try not to let this drag my spirit down. thx for the support and i'll always appreciate it.

Link | by holkers on 2011-07-30 07:16:58 (edited 2011-07-30 07:20:28)
This post is for the upcoming event in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas of Selangor.

There will be a lot of events lining up for all Gendounians Malaysians.
Today, I've attend a very up close cosplay competition, and was sort of determine to tried and cosplay Izaya next time we meet.

In the meanwhile, here are some of the lists of events I'll be organized followed by some other forcedVolunteered members of our group.

Since the month of Ramadhan is coming, I'll put all meetings push back to September 20+ 'til Octorber.

What meeting you say?
It's a briefing meeting about the Comic Fiesta on how we should be controlling it.

Bad news:
I shall be helping my college's Anime club on their booth and cosplaying all together.
There was some rumors if the whole club is cosplaying, we all should cosplaying Power Rangers xDDD BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Will be busy to meet you guys, if I'm not taking care of their booth.

Good news:
I'll be there 'til the end of the event :D

What shall we be talking about in the meeting?
We shall talk about where are the meeting points will be.
I've decided to pull out some of the old members who have been attending the event twice to be assist me on meeting you guys at the meeting point.

Jo and Aoi will be there, even though Aoi isn't quite a 2nd level member of the event, I'm quite sure he's understand the situation.

Douji and Kroduz will be on another meeting point.

While Kotaro and Me shall wait you guys at another meeting point.

Let's vote now which meeting point is easier for you guys to meet.

First meeting point: The bus station + LRT stairs.
Second meeting point: The fountain near the Maxis building.
Third meeting point: The other fountain from Chow Kit road.
Fourth meeting point: The other entrance of Suria KLCC from Pavilion.
Fifth meeting point: The front door of Convention center.
Sixth meeting point: The park at the KLCC.
Seventh meeting point: Inside the Suria KLCC, center stage.
Eighth meeting point: Kinokuniya, toppest level of Suria KLCC.

Do vote so that we won't have to fight at each other about it xDD
Cause we did have a few discussion and... well... >.> Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahh.

So vote now~!

Please be notify that this isn't a fully detailed of the event.

As all of you have known the news, Cheh's mother had passed away due to the sickness that half of the world died from the same disease.

Condolences from all of us in Gendou and the Malaysians thread.

So, with this, we, a few of us, would like to visit you if possible.
Maybe after raya or something? Because, we're very sorry that she went away fast before day of raya and fasting month.

I hope you're in your best condition and if you need to talk, we're all here for you.

So, can you provide us your address or somewhere near your area for us to visit?
We really hope to "ziarah" you.
Do send me the address on message.

A meet with a fairy godmother

What... or who is fairy godmother?
SCARLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

That's all.
Detail shall be given soon xD

HAWHAWHAWHAW

For now that's all, I shall update you guys later~
Me, want, to, finish, assignments, OTL

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2011-07-31 03:04:13
TOMORROW IS RAMADAN....SO I WISH YOU ALL MALAYSIAN GENDOU MEMBER....

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL...AND SELAMAT MENUNAIKAN SOLAT TERAWIH...POSE JGN X POSE...

@cheh

your welcome...harap banyak bersabar ye...maybe Allah loves her...let her go in peace...

@holkie

mmm...i not really sure,this is about CF this year?

@zaku

kalau awak nak ingin tahu tentang perayaan atau festival di Malaysia,awak boleh bertanya kepada semua ahli disini...

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-08-01 07:12:14 (edited 2011-08-01 07:13:06)
Takziah kepada rakan internetku, Cheh atas kehilangan mak tersayangnya.

Aku tidak begitu faham akan perasaan hibamu kerana makku masih hidup, tetapi, jika mak kita dari dulu lagi sudah tunjuk perasaan kasih sayang dan cinta kepada kita, maka kita sebagai anak walaupun kita mungkin tidak begitu suka akan mak kita, akhirnya akan meneduh air mata.

Apabila aku terbaca post dari Holkers mengenai kehilangan makmu aku rasa hampir nak nangis...

Walau bagaimanapun, makmu pasti akan ke langit syurga yang indah dan nyawan. Kau usah risau ya, Cheh, dia akan berada dalam jagaan baik Tuhan yang Penyayang.

Harap-harap, kita semua akan melalui maut yang aman.

Sebelumku log-out aku ingin mengucap Selamat Berpuasa kepada semua orang Islam, harap-haraplah kalian dapat bertahan. Aku pun bertahan tetapi memang betul- bertahan semasa puasa merupakan perkara yang amat susah, terutamanya kita ini di selatan garisan Khatulistiwa, musim panas yang penuh dengan hujan lebat yang tiba pada hari-hari terpilih. Jangan irau, orang-orang di Brazil pun merasai perit kehidupan kita, cuma mereka merasainya pada hujung tahun kerana kedudukan Brazil lagi jauh ke selatan dari garisan Khatulistiwa.

Sekian, aku belah dulu. Bai-bai!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, ... 54 Displaying 741 to 760 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0697 seconds at 2024-05-11 02:59:10