Back | Reverse |

Re: GENDOU IDOL SEASON 4- RESULTS OUT! the winner is..
Link | by shanta_khan2007 on 2009-09-13 16:45:53
wah today i came in the right time. ^_^. . . my vote also goes for hitomi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2009-09-13 16:52:55
Wow ties are very popular this season.

Congratulations Hitomi and Ani, YOU both are the new semifinalists!

Please send me your semis entry ASAP! That goes to everyone else...please send your entries!

Group 11 next!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by shanta_khan2007 on 2009-09-13 17:09:22
Lol! I always post here before or after pame-chan!

Link | by on 2009-09-13 17:25:21
GROUP 11

Loconeko

Babycon

Kuma-kei

Gecast

Noriko

ENJOY

PLEASE SEMIFINALISTS! SEND YOUR ENTRIES ASAP!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2009-09-13 19:24:23
O.O

AH! Everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I have no chance..... -_-

Link | by on 2009-09-13 20:45:54
l-lol wow, 4th season. :'D there are so many contestants, too!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by eli-chan on 2009-09-14 10:35:30
good luck to everyone!
wow im nervous... im in group 12 XD

Link | by Kurosuke on 2009-09-15 10:30:02
Pame :w:
Sorry for the lateness
Zauber77's second entry will be pretty soon, i promise >.<

Atte Kurosuke

Link | by Lily chan on 2009-09-15 12:15:39
waaaa, I can believe it yet! o_o
thanks so much to the judges, your opinion means so much to me, rly! T-T ...I hope to give my best at semis n_n
congratulations to Hitomi and Ani too!! (wow, this season will be so difficult to choose an idol among too many talented singers *-*)...and thnks minnasan for your support ^^

Link | by dardo2588 on 2009-09-16 19:03:06
I sent my entry for the semifinals :), Good look to everyone

Link | by gecast on 2009-09-16 22:19:06
Loconeko said: "O.O
AH! Everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I have no chance..... -_-"

Don't worry, I felt the same when I heard you singing, I suppose that is normal jajaja xD.

Link | by shanta_khan2007 on 2009-09-17 02:31:42 (edited 2009-09-17 02:34:53)
hahaha loconeko dont worry,gecast is right and u did very well. liked ur singing. :-) and about group 11,its really a nice group. :D :D

Link | by umeko on 2009-09-17 11:40:24
Awww~
i want to Sing too!
Sign me up please!
But,how do i send the song to you,and when?

Link | by sofeax3 on 2009-09-18 04:34:14
i would like to join! e-mail me for further news :D!!!

BERRYCAKE<3

Link | by on 2009-09-18 11:17:22
@ Shanta and gecast: thank you for your kind words. *huuuuuuuuuuuugs* ^-^

Link | by gecast on 2009-09-19 21:56:00 (edited 2009-09-19 21:56:22)
@Loconeko: Nah, don't worry, actually I'm only in the challenge to know people that sings better than me and for have some fun...

BUT if I pass, surely I'll try with another song that fits me better (if the career allow it xDU).

Link | by exousiai on 2009-09-19 22:10:46
Two more groups til my group... I'm nervous!

deviantart: http://far-off-light.deviantart.com tumblr: http://exousiai.tumblr.com

Link | by Nanoha on 2009-09-20 18:14:49
i'm not sure how this works, but i would like to sign up XD
how do i send in my audition song? xD

Make a little wish...

Link | by on 2009-09-21 13:46:20
GROUP 11 RESULTS

JUDGE PAME
Loconeko
Song Selection:3.5 Technique:2.5 Interpretation:4 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: I really like the tone of your voice, it sounds very rich and it has presence, you only need to work on your confidence and intonation because there were certain notes here and there that sounded weak and off. I really want to hear more from you.

Babycon
Song Selection:3 Technique:2.5 Interpretation:2 Personal Appreciation:2
Comment: I had a very hard time trying to listen to your voice, for the little I could get, you have a sweet voice but I could not really make much of it, at least you were in tune. Just Sing louder!

Kuma-Kei
Song Selection:3.5 Technique:3 Interpretation:3.5 Personal Appreciation:3.5
Comment: You have a very cute voice. Work a bit more on your control since sometimes you seem to lose it and you get pitchy. But nice job!

Gecast
Song Selection:3 Technique:2.5 Interpretation:2 Personal Appreciation:2
Comment: Where is your energy? You are singing an upbeat song, you need to transmit that upbeat feeeling, here you are pretty much saying the words and having not emotion at all! You have potential, you just need to be careful because you tend to go flat a lot. Also, work on your interpretation.

Noriko
Song Selection:4 Technique:3 Interpretation:3.5 Personal Appreciation:4
Comment: The song fits your voice nicely. Good choice. Just relax your throat a bit because you are straining your voice at certain parts, specially in the high notes. I liked your vibrato.
JUDGE PICK: Noriko

GUEST JUDGE (MUSICIAN FROM MAKENAI)
loconeko
song selection 5 technique 4 interpretation 4.5 personal appreciation 4.5
that's a nice song you picked, and it shows off your strengths well. you have a nice expressive voice. try not to be too nervous, it's obvious in your delivery... have more confidence.

babycon
song selection 4.5 technique 4 interpretation 4 personal appreciation 4
this was a very nice song you picked. the quality of the recording makes it difficult to judge, but from what i could hear... you have a nice expressive voice and a good sense of pitch, but your delivery lacks presence. don't be shy, let your voice carry the song, not the other way around.

kuma_kei
song selection 4.5 technique 4 interpretation 4.5 personal appreciation 4.5
your japanese is really good, and you managed to capture the "kawaii" singing style the j-idols use really well. the song you picked complements your style very well. just work on nailing each note, it is a little bit pitchy sometimes.

gecast
song selection 4 technique 3.5 interpretation 4 personal appreciation 3.5
good energy there, but could use a little bit more. it's an upbeat song, so you have to deliver it with more fire. your pitch is a little shaky too, so work on that a little more.

noriko
song selection 5 technique 4 interpretation 4.5 personal appreciation 4
great song from a great anime. your voice suits this song really well. again, i would say your voice has to carry the song, instead of letting the song do all the work. good use of expression, and you hit all the right notes, but you didn't own the song the way you could have.
JUDGE PICK: LOCONEKO

JUDGE CHARLOTTE
[Loconeko] 11/20
Song selection: 3
Technique: 3
Interpretation: 3
Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: I'm a big fan of this song, and you have a really nice, rich voice. You were off key at time, though, which is why you're score wasn't super awesome. Overall, this was good but definitely keep practicing and you will be so freaking awesome!

[Babycon] 10/20
Technique: 2
Interpretation: 2
Personal Appreciation: 3
Comment: I think this song was a really good choice for your voice. You have a very sweet, soft voice (with what I could hear of it). It sounded like you were pushing your voice a little hard in a few points. I think you need to loosen up and let your voice kind of do it's thing, because you do have such a nice voice. I guess my best advice is just to try to let things come a little more natural.

[Kuma_Kei] 12/20
Technique: 3
Comment: you have a really adorable voice, but you seem to lose control of it sometimes. This was a good song choice for you, though. I found it to be very pleasent to listen to. ^_^

[Gecast] 8/20
Song selection: 2
Technique: 2
Interpretation: 2
Personal Appreciation: 2
Comment: I really liked it when your voice was low, I'm sorry to say my appreciation wasn't as great as you got higher. I like the quality of your voice, I just think you need to harness its power a little more. Also, this was a really fun song, I was totally enjoying it. I think it would be better if I felt a little more of that same energy from you. Singing is supposed to be fun, so have fun!

[Noriko] 14/20
Song selection: 4
Technique: 4
Comment: This song is really beautiful and it seems to fit your voice very nicely. There were a couple times in the song where it sounded like you were straining, but that could very well be just the bad sound quality. I really liked this (other than the sound quality ^_^). The only advice I would give it hold some of the notes out. It seems like you cut the words off to make the notes shorter, and your voice is very nice, so I'd like to hear a little more it at the ends of those notes! JUDGE PICK: NORIKO

JUDGE BENNY
GROUP 11
Loconeko
Song Selection:3.5 Technique:2.5 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3
Comment: You have all the aptitudes to interpret the song and give it your personal touch, I just recommend you to work on your intonation. In order to be able to sing properly, you gotta be able to listen to the music, try to work on your notes a little bit.

Babycon
Song Selection:3 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3.5
Comment: Very bad quality of recording. For what I could hear you have a nice voice, in tune, I liked it regardless the technical difficulties.

Kuma-Kei
Song Selection:3 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3.5
Comment: Too plain. Try not to overuse your head voice. The end of your phrases are off so watch that.

Gecast
Song Selection:3 Technique:2.5 Interpretation:3 Personal Appreciation:3
Comment: Tienes muchas ganas, se nota que vives la cancion, pero eso no es todo. Basicamente para poder cantar hay que ser entonado , pero creo que con un poco mas de trabajo podras mejorar en ese aspecto por lo que puedo oir en esta cancion.
Translation: You have energy and I can tell you enjoy the song but that's not it. In order to sing you have to be in tune but I fell like with more work you'll be able to improve.

Noriko
Song Selection:3 Technique:3.5 Interpretation:3.5 Personal Appreciation:3.5
Comment: Please choose a better song next time, more upbeat maybe, this was too monotonous, I almost felt sleep. You use your technique well . Good job.
JUDGE PICK: Noriko

JUDGE JOSH
Loconeko
Song Selection: 3 - You have the alto register that's required to sing this song. You didn't pick something too high or too low.

Technique: 2 - You go off key every-so-often and don't really show much by the way of advanced vocal technique. You do, however, have a very nice tone.

Interpretation: 2 - You sound very unsure at the beginnings of the choruses. Transitions are just as important as everything inbetween. Again, you have a nice tone and a good sense of dynamic through a good deal of the song.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - I think you could have done much better if you'd have rehearsed the song more before recording it. Work on your pitch and you'll make a wonderful singer.Overall Score: 9

Babycon
Song Selection: 1 - The song is simply too low for you to sing comfortably.

Technique: 2 - You go flat every now and then and have a great deal of trouble projecting.

Interpretation: 0 - This is where projection is really important. I can barely hear you in this performance with my speakers turned up high. You should work on singing from your diaphragm and simply singing out. You have a very breathy tone. This isn't always a bad thing. However, it's difficult to pull off well.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - You get one for trying.

Overall Score: 4

Kuma Kei
Song Selection: 3 - Picking a cutesy character voiced song goes both ways with me. I really don't appreciate most character voiced songs, but you did a good job at it despite my bias.

Technique: 2 - You stay on key through most of the song. You do, however, lose your pitch occasionally. Aside from that, I can't give you any points on technique.

Interpretation: 2 - The voice gives you a point in interpretation and the verses were done the way I feel they were meant to be. However, you lose all interpretation during the choruses. You don't have to sing powerfully or loud for such a song. But a lot of feeling is lost when you switch to your head voice.

Personal Appreciation: 2 - I'm keeping my "Anti Character" voice bias out of this one. Still, the breathy tone you carry through most of the song irks me a bit. (*Apologies if I'm being a bit harsh here*) You should work on hitting those high notes without relying on your head voice. Once you get past the initial fear of voice cracking, you gain a new outlook and feel for singing.
Overall Score: 9

Gecast
Song Selection: 3 - Nice pick for your range.

Technique: 1 - You go flat all over the place in this performance; especially during the choruses. Also, work on your microphone control. Sometimes it sounds as though you're chewing on the poor thing.

Interpretation: 1 - You lose a lot of steam during the pre-choruses and continue that dynamic during the choruses. You sound as if you're trying very hard to sound sexy/cool. The problem with that is that you do so without projecting from your core.

Personal Appreciation: 1 - You get one for trying. Overall Score: 6

Noriko
Song Selection: 3 - It's within your range and you do well with the subtleties of the classical Japanese style used in the song.

Technique: 3 - You stick on key and have a nice vibrato. Your tone, however, could use some work; especially for a song like this. It helps a lot to practice singing vowel sounds (short and long versions) on one note while concentrating on breathing from your diaphragm and keeping your mouth wide and round in shape.

Interpretation: 2 - I like your pronunciation and, like I mentioned before, use of classical Japanese techniques in singing. However, the quality of the recording hurts your interpretation greatly.

Personal Appreciation: 3 - I liked it. I just wish you had access to better means of recording your voice.Overall Score: 11
JUDGE PICK: NORIKO

CONGRATULATIONS NORIKO, YOU ARE THE NEW SEMIFINALIST, PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
LOCONEKO
KUMA-KEI
BABYCON
GECAST

SEMIFINALISTS...PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ENTRIES ASAP!!

Link | by bik on 2009-09-21 14:26:13
My vote is for Gecast i liked your version of "Spice" x), congratulations Noriko!! : D

www.fandubmx.com ~ TU foro de Fandub

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, ... 50 Displaying 741 to 760 of 1008 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0370 seconds at 2024-05-21 19:28:55