Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by on 2011-07-13 22:29:13 (edited 2011-07-14 02:57:22)
@esther

I experienced it 2 years ago. Not-so-good marks indeed but luckily i scored the real deal.
you'll be pursuing for JPA scholarship after that eh? best of luck.
Lucky my batch the last batch that MARA will send overseas for medic...

@holk

My name has no A in it~ Its cheh not cheah. also not derived form my real name. truly different
Baiklah. Akan saya sampaikan salam kamu itu.

Link | by on 2011-07-14 04:59:50 (edited 2011-07-14 05:00:20)
DONBURI FESTIVAL OR BON ODORI FESTIVAL?? Is it the same one or different??

Check out this website for more details on BON ODORI coming this Saturday~
Bon Odori

I went last year but sadly I don't think this year i be able to go.

For those going.. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY..don't forget to DANCE AROUND!!

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-07-15 10:32:42 (edited 2011-07-15 10:40:45)
Name: luffydragon
State: Selangor
Extra: I have tonnes of anime!!!!Seriously....and I like most of the thing about Japan.

Hi! I'm new here!!!Hope to get along with all of you!!!

Photobucket

Link | by holkers on 2011-07-16 21:06:08
A little adjustments!

As some of you might notice, Gendou has totally become dead on certain times.
To me, it's sad and I would like to give you guys a push ups.

Try to come in this thread twice a week.

-points to those who's in chat DAILY-

If you can come into chat, why can't you come to the forums? :3
So, let's not make this thread dead again.

How to do so? Try coming in and respond as long as you see there's a respond to make.
If there's none, redo the activities I've mention before.

Good luck~!

Also, I'll make some graphic banner for this thread.
I know there's the Malaysian card ID, but let us make yourselves proud of who we are.

Userbar will be in soon.

Esther: Eshhhhyyy... Can ram your house on Raya arh? xD
Good luck for your SPM!!

Karaoke and lunching. I do not want karaoke xDD
But sure, hope to see you there.

Cheh: Ohhh sorry. Don't know why I added "a" in it xD

Jo: Bon odori festival... I got it wrong OTL
Ahh well, I couldn't go.. But maybe next year I'll be there.

LuffyDragon: Welcome to the thread!
Maybe I could call you Luffy? In short.

Yes, hope you had a joy in here.

IMMA LET YOU GUYS BE JEALOUS NAO WITH MAH FIRST LOCAL ARTIST AUTOGRAPH~

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ She is so shy .w.

If you're wondering who's signature and how I got it, no fear. Here's the story!

From that poster you would know who and how.
So yes, the art exhibition was at my college and I was lucky enough to be a member of the official anime club, Ani-Zone.

This was the first event organizer that Ani-Zone had done. And so they will be doing more in the future to be the best organizer as they've mention before.

And Kid-chan was lovely and shy. She came with her own style and of course the glasses xD

She did a livestream action too. It was amazing, done in 30 minutes!
Of course I didn't watch in the middle of it, I was only in the demo room on the first part, and the last part of her drawing.

After that, everyone who had brought her stuff can get an autograph and take pictures.
I stay a little longer and take pictures with her along with the club members.

When our advisor of the club ask if we want anything from her, we all went "WE WANT YOUR ARTBOOK MUTUAL COLOR ;w;!!"
And she said that she won't print it any more, but shall have a new book in the future.
And of course we had group pictures and individual.

It was successful as the artbook Mutual Color was sold out in about 10-20 minutes!

If you're wondering if you can some of her items, come down to Saito College.
We'll be selling her stuff and our stuff in the first floor 'til this week and next. (I think)

And also, come by to our Heroic Festival too. Need more info just click this link.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=218200448214729

So that's all from me, I have to go to finish my homework which are.. 18 sketches, one computer graphic design, one history paper and one vic com.

Have a nice day!

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2011-07-17 09:00:56 (edited 2011-07-17 09:02:47)
PENATNYE...

DAH 5 HARI KERJA DI TESCO EXTRA

PENANT GILER...

AND BEBERAPA HARI LAGI SEBELUM BULAN SYABAAN BAKAL MENINGGALKAN KITA...

YG BELUM,CEPAT-CEPATLAH...

@cheh

kirim salam kat mak awak ye...kami doa2kan beliau cepat sembuh...

@miya

lol..resault lingkup...tak nak ambil semula ke?kawan ku nk ambil semula exam nie...

@adel

datanglah ke Kuala Kangsar,bandar diraja...

oh..ok,terpulanglah...

@SRS

not juz raya,but merdeka also...

@holk

oh,ok...hang tak habaq awal-awal...

lol..pasal ape?cecerita-cecerita...

@esther

pontianak panggil ang kot...

@luffydragon

hi there.selamat datang or welcome and salam 1malaysia to you..hope you enjoy in here...

Link | by on 2011-07-17 12:59:53
gyaboooooo!!!! mukyaaaaaa!!! I feel like posting as well!

@holk
You made me jelly!!! gaaaaah!!!

@azwan
Tesco mana? jangan tulis cam kita-kita saja faham. kesian kat Zaku buat lagi. ngehehehehe orait. nnti ak sampaikan salam ko

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My turn reporting.
I went to Bon Odori last saturday with Luffy. Kotaro went too but uninformed....

Anyway, it was my first time so when I arrived.. My what a crowd.

I have no materials to make all of you jealous but here is some of the pics:

look how crowded it was when its about dancing.. there's 3 part. 1 part consists of 4 songs, 2 times each. mathematics! each part made us dance 8 times, 4 different moves.
My fave was the second part. forgot the song name. hardest for me was third one... Tokyo ondo..

night view:

kirei~~ (dreamy) see that pak guard? so spacious while we're stuck in the middle of the crowd~ NOT FAIR *faps*

and lastly:

people are subsiding but look at the number people stayed till the end! Me and luffy as well I'm dayum proud of it

too bad I didnt have the chance to take pic with some kawaii japanese. Coz I'm too handsome for them There's always next time

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I decided to go to the upcoming CF with a friend of mine~ she's 16 please be nice to her ok guys?

It would be really nice if we meet up and have fun like... BOOYYAAAAA!!!

anyway, that's all from me.

p/s: for upcoming Anime Festival Asia 2011, anyone know where and when will be held? (hopefully not singapore~)

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-07-18 05:47:03 (edited 2011-07-18 05:48:32)
Thanks to everybody for welcoming me...I'm actually here after being told by cheh the very existence of this forum. I'm very happy to share anything with all of you..

I truly had a lovely time at the Bon Odori festival, though I wanted to share some pics, cheh had shown most of the great scenes..

@holk
Yes, please...do so

@cheh
It's a Tesco at Shah Alam..right azwan?..or not...?

I ate a lot of Japanese food too; onigiri and sushi are the main dishes. After all, my dad knows how to make sushi, so I'll probably ask him to make some when I return home soon.

I also saw POCARI SWEAT sold there!!!(If you watch Slam Dunk you'll know what it is) Unfortunately, I forgot to buy it.(Man, what a waste!)
So, does anybody know where do they sell POCARI SWEAT in Malaysia???

Photobucket

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-07-20 03:38:30
Sorry guys for not posting for a while...

I'm uh, you see, I'm DEPRESSED. OK, long story but yeah, I'm so depressed...

If you guys wanna know some specific details, (Cuz' like I said, LONG STORY) PM me at Gendou.com or just add me at Facebook. My profile name's Mihashi Nishizawa. Search for the Touma profile pic. (You know, Kamijou Touma from the To Aru series?)

Heck, I even went to University Hospital to see the psychiatrist...

Too bad, she didn't give me any medication cuz' I'm so 16... Fukou da.

Anyways, just wanted to let you guys know that and perhaps support me a lil' bit by just not being judgemental like so many other people and just you know, 'HEAR ME OUT', if you really want to though.

ALSO,

the fact that I seriously had no eye-deer that Malaysia had it's own Bon Odori festival shocked my pants off. So that's what those maids posted as their Facebook status... (You know, the maids from Tenshi no Cafe). Hmm, maybe I'll go NEXT year if any of you are coming though. But CF? Mochiron.

ALSO,

OK, here's the deal.

1): Let us ALL meet up at KLCC this year if you guys are REALLY able to come.

2): Date of Comic Fiesta (Fuyu Komi): 17th & 18th December, 2011.

3): Where tuh' meet: Kuala Lumpur City Center. At the fountain outside of KLCC. Ya know the fountain's in the center and several other small pools of water? Ya know there's the Dome restaurant? (Uhm, let's confirm on this again ne?)

4): Time: Now then, the website hasn't provided us with a time so we'll just leave this for later, but let's try to be as early as possible so that we can ALL meet up and have 2 awesome days to ourselves.

5): I'm gonna go there by LRT. I'll first board the train at Taman Jaya station. Anyone live nearby? If so, call me and we'll arrange a time.

6): PLEASE PROVIDE EVERYONE WITH YER' E-MAIL ADDRESS &/ CELLPHONE NUMBER &/ FACEBOOK &/ TWITTER. (&/ means 'And or') This makes for EASY communication.

7): PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT HOW YER' GONNA GET DRESSED ON THOSE TWO DAYS so that we can ALL recognize each other.

8): I'll be wearing a Japan Polo shirt on the 2nd day and a colorful Puma T-shirt on the 1st day.

9): IF ANYONE IS GOING THERE USING A CERTAIN WAY, you might wanna notify everyone by posting in this thread in case someone needs a lift or you know, to make things easier a bit on your end.

10): Save up yer' allowances and cash or whatever to make things easier on yer' end.

Now then, about me:

I'll be going there by first boarding the LRT at Taman Jaya. I'll be wearing the designated clothing. My cell is: 0172061557. And, uhm, I already told you about how to find me on Facebook. Also, email's theps2donATgmail.com and oh yeah, you can also just send me a private message at Gendou.com.

Jaa naa! (I'll be posting soon!)

Link | by Aoi on 2011-07-20 06:53:59 (edited 2011-07-20 07:00:34)
@kuhraziem

Well actually, it's been Holkers who's been handling Comic Fiesta meetups for the past few years. Most of the senior Malaysians follow him too. I should inform you that time was provided, 9.00am till 6.30pm(though for those who have went should know about the afterparties)

Holkers' made a Gendounians flag, to round us up easier and to parade around the convention(although last year due to health problems this didn't happen). Sure, you can organize your own event, just letting you know the the other half of us are coming very early and you can join up with us, just find the flag.

Last year we had Fenris(Finnish Gendounian) come, and though it was a bit messy at first, we came through and had a fun time with him. This year, Nadine(Scarlee) might be the special guest.

EDIT : There's also an event page on FB. Oh and I forgot to mention another possible special guest, Renma. Oh and please watch your backs. Anime and Kaga(I think) came last year and didn't look for us at all. All they did was stalking(separately of course) >:C

Link | by supernood on 2011-07-20 23:07:42 (edited 2011-07-20 23:12:05)
hmm crowded ?? nvm is good as ever

don't so excited , its still July and 4 month ago o

Reminds me my very first CF at Berjaya Time Square, can't sleep at that day

well, stalk me if you can :D

about 150+ more days is SPM . time to prepare notes ._.

about more 2 months I will be humpback DX oh gosh!

good news to me that I don't had to go to NS(National Service)!

although I not a study type , but at least I trying

Link | by on 2011-07-20 23:46:52
@kuhrazeim

sorry bout you didn't know about bon odori.
at first i didn't know also. it was this thread that opened my eyes.
arigatou thread-sama!

it's gonna be my first time also going to CF, at first i was a bit worried abut gathering but..
since xsora97 mentioned bout holk will be handling that, it was a relief.

@SRS

Good luck! nah don't worry too much
the more you think the more you stressed.
i was like that till i decided that i lay back juz a little.
(from ultimate nerd to 'read when i feel like to).

congrats for not joining NS! ngahahhaa that means you'll be available for CF.
see ya there~

Link | by Aoi on 2011-07-21 00:33:41
2 posts has been made, so I guess I can post nao.
AFA will be held in Singapore, it was announced for months already.
Forgot to mention I was also at Bon Odori with my Form 4 senior and friends..

Cheh, you don't have to worry about your friend. O_O Last year I was the youngest being 13, and nothing happened.
And call me Aoi.
I should also inform you that the Japanese word "kirei" (きれい) does NOT mean dreamy. =.=
I also take it you don't know what fap means. Who would fap to a guard. That would be very disturbing.

Link | by kroduz on 2011-07-21 00:41:56
Ohai~~ Any other Malaysian cosplayers here besides Douji? :3

Link | by on 2011-07-21 01:29:03
2 posts. i guess i can reply now.

@aoi
thx for pointing out~ kinda speechless when i read the reply..
at first i felt like i got stabbed with your post (since kinda stressed aaand busy at that time) but its ok now.

I admit that my knowledge is still kinda shallow (for a 19)
I guess that's what i get being in MRSM from form 1 till 5, not really exposed to these kinds of things.
mingling with nerds is what i do best at that time. but now no more.

please feel free to point out anything else I did wrong (also grammar since I'm bad at it =.=")
do you have fb? i'll add you anytime.

@kroduz
sorry, I'm not a cosplayer~

P/S: The MRSM part is true. I was saved from the nerd community when i was from 5 (kinda late fer me)

Link | by kuhraziemike on 2011-07-21 02:01:59
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD........... I'm back again.

JAJAJAJAS..... Ya' know what happened tuhday in skool today?

Tenkousei Da! Yep, that's right. A Japanese transfer student who's gonna 'sight-see' my school for 2 days came! It was like a dream come true though the guy's pretty 'anxious'. It seems that he is most able to write & read English text and understand it to a degree. I spoke to the fella in nothin' but Japanese and he gave me some replies.

It seems that he comes from Fukuoka! His name's Ippei Yasuda. (一平安田) He likes Bleach & Dragonball? Uhm, so far he says that he doesn't like eggplants & carrots? Well, that's all I know man fer' now.

If any of youse know any good phrases (not the typical ones please) that can help everyone in the class speak to and understand him a lil' bit better, please do chip in & help out!

Thanks fer' listenin' and I'll await yer' replies.

Jaa Naa!

Link | by on 2011-07-21 04:33:34
@Aoi
Thanks for posting in the event of the previous Comic Fiesta events.

@kuhrazeim
Thanks for posting such a detail Comic fiesta meetup event.

As Aoi had posted,it had been Holkers who is the one handling the Comic Fiesta events meetup for the past two years.
Since Holkers had already been handling this and had created the Gendounian flag*which was awesome as i saw it myself.
It will be easier to get around with things as we wouldn't want the event to go separate ways.
Do join us with the meetup, it will be great as per last two years.
I guess Holkers will be posting about the details of the event and the meetup soon:D
Hope to see you soon.

Link | by aratta on 2011-07-21 04:55:05
Woah,great to see things kicking up again over here. Really nice. Welcome to the members,hope you enjoy your stay and- blargh,I'm bad at welcoming people.

Welp,might as well moving on to posting/replies or whatsoever. Lol.

@

Woah woah,do post here often man. It's getting pretty lively now.

Wait what. I..don't really get it. You mean like a sadist or some sort? I'm nooooooooooot D<
Hmm,can't come to CF. Too bad then,well there's another year(or maybe another after another year orz).

THERMOCHEMISTRY GTFO- With Entropy and anything,I should drop this subject for this semester. x3

So what's up lately? xD

@

Ada orang tu best speaker title,huh. Kena test ar lain kali.

Woah wait what. Trial MARA after Raya? Kurang makan ar ko raya ni,makan buku je la. Datang rumah,aku bagi ko makan buku Addmaths aku. xD
Ngan nota-nota SPM ntuk duit raya.

KARAOKE KARAOKE- MUSTI KO NAK MINTAK AKU BELANJAAAAARRRAAAAGHGHGH. Jap. Kalo aku ada duit PTPTN aku muuuuuuuuuungkin aku blanja. Mungkin.
Tapi CF tengok dulu ar,masa tu aku tengah ada di uni. X taw leh fly ke tak. =3=

@

E-e-excuse me? Nerd..community? MRSM is a bunch of nerds community?
What is this i don't even - I AM FROM MRSM AND IM NOT A NERD WHASHFAOhfalsfjlas;jfasjaskda

Okay that was a spam. But yeah,considering if you're coming from those MRSM PKP,then I can't say anything about that.
Also,welcome aboard,Cheh.

Ehm. So. Patapon 3.
NICE. Already unlocked Dark Hero mode here,why don't we have a match?
I'm sure my Ragewolf and Naughtyfins would be pleased to meet you. Really.

Link | by on 2011-07-21 05:04:55
@kaga

err kaga. dont get me wrong. its not like nerd community is the whole taiping (whoops. cat out of the bag)
its like the minorities that rarely mix with other people. (always with books instead)

i would like to buuuut~ we KMBians have crappy internet connection. so slow i cant even access to PSN and Infrastucture mode.
anyway, ya know where i can get PSN points? i wanna buy the multiplayer add-on~ (it seems my lappy cant work with Xlink Kai)

my progress kinda stunted coz suddenly its Gundam Memories: Tatakai no Kioku craze over here. (got my Qan[T]~)
but yeah i also unlocked dark hero mode.

nice to meet'cha!

Link | by hakimfederer on 2011-07-22 00:56:40
At last I got the time to post...
Am I glad that it's pretty active here?
Well, yeah...i'll probably go to CF.

@SRS
Good luck for your SPM!! Try not to stray off too much..(Just an advice from a student who was still downloading anime in the school library although it was one more week for SPM)

@cheh
YOU??A NERD?? Man, it's too much for me to take! From what i heard you're a game freak even when you're still in Taiping..Well, whatever.

@kuraziemike
I once had met tranfer students too, when I was in my primary. Yeah, I do mean it..transfer STUDENTSSSS....Unfortunately, at that time, I was nowhere a japan fan yet.

So, have a good time with him, ok?

@kaga
Yes, you can say something..I'm from PKP too, but there were only a bunch of them(the nerds) although they turned out to be very different now. Today's MRSM is not yesterday's MRSM. Thats what I ought you to say, man...

Anyway, thanks again for welcoming me, MINNAAAAAA!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to CF. I hope that more of us will be able to join too..Like they say, 'the more the merrier'.

Photobucket

Link | by on 2011-07-22 06:44:32 (edited 2011-07-22 08:09:53)
Yo,guys!I'm here for quite a long time,so yeah,not a newbie.Anyway....

Name:Snake
State:Selangor
Extra:A real diehard fan of battleships,especially the Yamato-class.A veteran Akiba-Kei,and is now on a journey to find(or make) Akihabara at Malaysia ;D Also love "invading" any ACG events I would come across.Currently working as waiter at Oldtown,and will be moving to Pasar Seni soon.

FYI,I'm definitely "invading" CF this year as well >D (Roaring 50cm cannons at ya! XD)

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, ... 54 Displaying 721 to 740 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0380 seconds at 2024-05-11 04:14:32