Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-08-01 18:36:26
Husby!!! *-* Yaaaaaaaaaaaay you are back!! *Snuggles! ^-^ I'm glad you are back posting! ^-^ Hope to see you around!!!

*Kisses

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-01 21:16:16
Bwahahahaha!!! Doom clan is on the competition! hahahaha... beware of the Doom!

I'm really excited right now about it... lolz, even if I know I'm just going to be the jester of it... hahaha

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-08-01 21:19:16
weW~ welcomezZ to new members.. :]

haven't been here for.. 5 days.. loLzZ~

@Kei: ahaha~ are you going to join the competition?? ^^

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-01 21:31:15
looks like kei's gonna bring the fun at the competition hahaha
guess the king should join in too hahaha

@rei join the fun pal!

@kei lets revive SOD! SOD!SOD! time to spread the pain hahahah

Link | by on 2007-08-01 21:35:37
@Z-san: hahaha exactly my friend! The SOD is alive! more than ever!.
You should Join too! that way the three brothers of Doom will be in the competition!

@rEi: I already joined XDD... let's just see how will it be... hahaha... I'm sure people is going to laugh, lolz

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by on 2007-08-01 22:01:19
@Kei + Z: woW~ that's very nice.. can't wait for your songs guys :]

Link | by on 2007-08-01 22:09:58
Hahahaha... looks like everyone is in the heat of joining...
*sigh* What should I sing? Any ideas anyone? I'm totally lost~~~

Link | by on 2007-08-01 22:40:51
@Engeliz: when the voting for the mottos will be over?

and.. what kind of song would you like to sing for the competition??

Link | by MONIQUE on 2007-08-01 23:12:56
ehm...
me wanna join the club.....it's a little too late, i guess...
since pame offered me to join ^__^ gomen...
well, after see the KC website, i decided to do so
you've made a great web, guys....
oh, btw...
since i'm new here....should i make any introduction here?
not necessary......right???

no siggies needed

Link | by on 2007-08-02 00:26:26 (edited 2007-08-02 00:28:32)
@rEI::
Is there something wrong with your fonts? O_O Is awefully difficult to read~
The votes are schedule to end on Aug the 3rd but I though of extending it till Aug the 10th since I notice few members have voted (few compared to the amt of members we have)... and also because I'll be in Bangkok then (totally forgot)...unless... rei sama wanna help me to consolidate the votes while I'm away... I'll be ver very glad~~
I was thinking of singing the song I did an acapella earlier on... Kataritsugu Koto... but not sure if I can get the Karaoke ver in time... *sigh* Are u gonna join the competition rei sama?
(PS: dunno y I got this sudden urge to call u "sama" today... hahahah~)

@Monique::
Is not late!! Is not late at all!! Do come join us~~~
and u decided to join after viewing our webby? thats great!! XD
Hahaha... please go to KCtalk in the website and intro yourself there....for some strange reason... few have went to intro themselves there though it was what that forum was meant for T__T

Link | by on 2007-08-02 00:58:05 (edited 2007-08-02 00:59:10)
@monique-san: nope.. it's never too late too join our club ^^.. welcomezZ~~

@Engeliz: ummm... I'm participating in the solidarity month >.<
and I think It's okay for me to help with the voting ^^
and I think I won't join the competition ... >.<
what's the reason for you to use "-sama" anywayz ?? xDD loLzZ~ Just send me the details for the voting ,, kay?? ^^

PS: no good if the president never done anything for the club,, nee?? ^^

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-08-02 01:26:18
AHA! Lookat who's here ^_^ *huggles glomps and snuggles everyone x 10*

I missed you all, and now I am an official graduate so I have more time to do things lol. How have you all been huh? :P Engel-san and Mizuki have been updating me while I've been away. Thanks guys!~

Let's see...
Congrats to the winners for the graphics stuffs *throws musical notes confetti* lol And that edited version of the back is pretty sweet Neon o_o. It totally fits now lol.

Engel: Now that is one giant list of mottos! O_O Ahh! How will it work out? Is there a process of elimination before the final day to vote? Ai! -_-'

Pame: *huggles* I love your idea for the competition. I must remember to take a look. I won't be able to participate, but I will still come by. Right now there are too many people in my house due to my family visiting for summer vaca, so I can't eben get any alone time. I feel like I can't be myself in front of them. They are family, but we're not extremely close so >_>. This will all be ober in 3 weeks though, so ya! ^_^ lol

rEi: Interesting text there lol. I see you brought out the one from ya profile :). That's not true what your PS states though. You're extremely helpful to the club b/c you are wonderfully supportive and honest at the same time. You've come up with ideas, and now your avvie is gonna help represent us all. Don't think that, K? ^_^

Can't think of anything else right now. I hope we can all keep moving forward.

Roll on KC! ~_^

Link | by on 2007-08-02 01:40:45
*sees Kali*

welcome back ~~~ !!!

* GLOMPS *

and... congratzZ~~ for your graduation ^o^

loLzZ~ I don't remember I did something great for the club xDD
most of the times,, I'm not here to help the KC,, nee ?? D':

I'm glad you're back.. :]

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-08-02 02:23:33
Arigato!!!

And you're here right now, and I'm sure you've been in the actual karaoke thread encouraging everyone. This is why I picked you for Prez silly :P.

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-08-02 02:36:31 (edited 2007-08-02 02:37:24)
@Rei~kun: that's what i call STYLE! cool fonts! did it take you long to type one sentence?^^

@Kei-kun: ganbatte!

@Z: ganbatte!

@Kali: will you be entering the singing idol comp too?:P welcome back + a HUGE congratulations for your graduation^^ sweet!

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-08-02 02:53:50
Not sure yet Rea dear, and thanks for the well wishes *hugs*

Link | by on 2007-08-02 03:30:31
@ Kali : not really ... loLzZ~ [having comp problem so I can't listen to the songs] T_T D':

@ Moshino: ahahaha~ yesH~ it's pretty tiring.. xDD that's why I changed it per letter -> per word because the codes were too long xDD

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-08-02 05:32:55
@KK and Z:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The SOD shall Prevail!!
Moajajajajajja

Link | by on 2007-08-02 06:36:11
OMG Kali!!!
you're back!!!! congrats on your graduation!!!!! ^-^ *HUGGGLESSSSSS*~~

hahah rEi~! awesome letters~~~ it's making my head spin @_____@ weeeeeeeee~!!!

yey k-kun, you're entering the competition! ^-^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by on 2007-08-02 07:21:31
@Rei::
hahaha... I too have no idea why... just felt like calling u "sama" for a while =p
Hmm... I've updated all the votes on the spreedsheet Kali created in googles... go to the bottom of the page and u'll see a "motto votings"... click it and it'll bring u to a page where all the votes are registered~
But note that I copied some names of the members from previous votes so they might not have voted this round... Would really appreciate your help this round... coz... things are really getting bz on my end... and I see my work laid all the way till the end of the year!! YADA~~~~
and like Kali said... u have been a great president~~~
(PS:: please PM me if there is anything u are unsure of... I'll be around for another 24hrs or so before MIA-ing for 96 hrs or so)
The fonts... they look nicer per word... and easier to read too... soo cute *pinches Rei sama on the cheeks* >_<

@Kali::
*hugzzzz* *shakes Kali's hands... violently*
A big big congratulation to your graduation!!!!! Yeay~~~u are now back with us~
Hmm... after the 1st round of voting, we'll most probably have to go thru a 2nd round with the mottos that had votes this round... this is due to a too widespread of votes to have a clear winner... hmmm... meaning... this round all the suggested mottos will be up for votes. Round 2, mottos with votes (or maybe top 5 with most votes) will be put up for voting again and hopefully this round... we can get a clearer answer of which is the member;s favourite motto for KC~

*yawns* goto go sleep... 7hrs n 45 mins to wake up time....

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, ... 50 Displaying 661 to 680 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0312 seconds at 2024-04-30 01:14:27