|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by toushiro-10
on 2006-09-17 00:39:03
|
| easy to guest, mine came from GUNSLINGER GIRLS. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
@zparticus: why yes it is Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow is there as well. ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
Simple, Mine is From Saiyuki....... |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by zparticus27
on 2006-09-13 23:45:14 (edited 2006-09-16 08:54:27)
|
|
hey gon your sig its the real american soldiers!G.I JOE! is that snake eyes? my nicka came from the land of rome..where a slave became a gladiator then a hero his name is SPARTICUS! then he died leaving a son also named sparticus...now in the 21th century he is reicarnated to ZPARTICUS!ahahahaha no i just thought sparticus is cool and since my name starts with a z.... you get the picture... |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
My nickname is a combination of a nickname my friends gave me(Gon...now Gon is an abbreviation for Ghost Of Ninja, they called me that because when i was younger we used to play cops and robbers all the time and i was; not to be egotistical but one of if not the best, so my friends started calling me ghost of ninja cuz they can never sense me when i go to free my fellow comrads out of "jail")and my number for sports 22 (22 because my initials are V.V. and the letter V is the 22nd letter in the alphabet.) i use different variations on many sites - Gon; Gon22; G_O_N; G-o_Ninja, and 22Ninja ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
My NIick comes from the name of a planet on an amarican Cartoon "the Fairly Oddparents" I just used it cuz I didn't think anyone else would.. XP (Oh yeah in the show, Ugopetamia is a feared conqerer planet that has the oddest fears (basically thay scream like little girls at anything nice or cute...) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
![]()
on 2006-09-12 20:52:59 |
Gunslinger girl. ^_^ ![]() ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
I had to think really hard to come up with my nickname...
You need a reason to be sad. You don't need a reason to be happy. The secret to happiness is to face the fact that the world is horrible.
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| my nickname comes from a charcter in a story i made up >< (it has nothing to do with mermaid melody) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| Welll, my name Athena is my real name.She's the Greek goddess of wisdom...My mother's surname is Venus so they based my name from mythology because of that...COOL huh....(n_n) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
Div is my screen name for most forumns, but i decided to attach 'emina' (anime written backwards) simply for kicks. ^^
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
| I'm boring. Mine is actually my Japanese name. |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
|
mine is a coruption of the word "karasu" which means a crow if you intercange 2 letters and replace one letter there my nickname was born --> |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2006-09-05 06:57:57 |
uhmmm.... I've got three nicknames... my name "joan" is really "joan", came from the name of a Saint. Anyway, my bestfriend calls me "An-chan", the last two letters from my name + "chan", lastly my online friends calls me "Soujee", because they thought that it is better calling me that when they have known that I am a Soujirou Seta fan..xD |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
on 2006-09-04 20:13:22 |
|
noob is actually an insult, newbie is the term you're looking for My full name(on Gendou)is Ayumi Neyosaki, I just shorten it. It's from I site I used to visit often, I just kept the name because people might reconize me easier. (Or Ayame Itsuko, but eh) |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
My attitude. Always willing to learn new things, and everyone has to start as a noob, eh? EDITED in reponse to Ayu: I thought noob was funny, since during that time the word was pretty rampant among my school. So I got the idea. "Noobie" is even on my school jersey as well |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
Emm..well,u saw my nick~ "Cerestial",isn't it? I think many of u knew about this.. *hmmm* It's from d manga & anime,'Ayashi no Ceres' ^^ Quite common too..>.< |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
|
|
"veritas" simply means "truth" in Latin. =)
Peering into the eyes of Tomorrow,
Haunted by the child of Yesterday,
Living in perpetual winter,
In silence his soul now waits.
|
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by
|
Mine comes from Shutaro Mendou of Rumiko Takahashi's Urusei Yatsura (Yes, she actually makes things other than Ranma and Inuyasha :O! >.>) ![]() |
|
Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link |
by inactive oldie
on 2006-08-27 03:08:20
|
|
WAi~ I just found out the name "MAIA" can be seen in the cartoon/story Thumbelina ^^ wai~ well.. actually... Thumbelina IS Maia ^^ ... thanks for the kewl info heiress.angel08 ^^ |