Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-10-26 13:37:35
(@everyone: srry I haven't posted in a while some assc*cked POS hacked and crashed my laptop, so I need to get a new one or steal a friend's. Hope to get on again soon. Peace and take care, Drake the Demon.)

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by on 2009-10-27 04:12:46
How are you guys? :DD I've been busy with college life. Haha. What's new?

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-10-27 07:25:02
I wanna post stuff here, but I just can't find things related to Haruhi that's good (unless you'd like a picture of the girls in the series having six packs XD)
The only things I found was just funny, interesting, weird or 'what in the world!?' news these days. Like how one otaku was killed for cash...

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-10-27 15:00:39
Yeah, I've been so busy lately too, excluding the fact our internet returned just yesterday. :/

lol, I think I know what picture you're talking about Kay. Are they on the beach? That's another disturbing one though. XD

Some Haruhi otaku was killed for cash??

-------

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-10-27 15:34:06
Naw, it's better to read the article yourself here.

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-10-27 20:25:05
I remeber have read once about a guy who wanted to "legaly" be married to mikuru chan >.>
he was "demaning" or something (i used the word deman cause i don't know how else to call it)

weird stuff on haruhi's world XD

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-11-02 16:16:32
I think I saw an image somewhere where someone brought his Mikuru daimakura out for shopping...yep, weird stuff on Haruhi's world

edit: It has been announced, The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi's air date is on 6th of February 2010. More details on cinecitta. You'll have to scroll down a bit to see it (assuming you can read Japanese)

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-11-21 09:54:04
ah, this thread is so dead
well, the haruhi world is falling appart
now we have to wait for the movie

I hope the don't ruin the movie but i guess if they d the good work they did with the anime is gonna be ok

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-11-21 13:45:28
Yeah and I still haven't done the slots yet. :/
Ugh, fallen so out of it. I wish this anime can still be on top.

Season 3's, ugh, fans are just being teased again! T-T

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-11-21 17:45:37
I KNOW there is not going to be a 3rd season
I remeber when i was reading the novels right after i watched the first season ios SH
and i was just thinking
"wow, this anime will rule for a lot of time"

but then they started to delay the 2nd season...
now the movie thing...

I got so disapionted :(

plus, reading the "Theater of Suzumiya Haruhi" novel i was thinking that woulkd be an awesome material for some OVAs

@DA: no slots uh? >.>
*steal pants*
now you have them back when you have slots finished >:3

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-11-21 18:51:30
Well it's tough doing this while the anime's completely shut off.
The first season is still one of the most notable seasons ever in anime history, statistically.
Haruhi's still one of the most popular characters ever, if not female character.

It just sucks what happened to the second season, and I'm pretty sure the production team didn't expect it to come out that way.
Endless 8 for literally eight episodes? No, there was something else going on, even before it aired.
I read a few things, from fans, quotes from other professionals, it's pretty confusing, so who knows what really happened.

All I know is KyoAni is not going to leave it as it is, even with the movie which to me is just striking as a teaser or a group of question marks.

The slots, ugh, just haven't gotten my mind or time together to start working on them yet.
I was going to eventually begin working on a new profile card and pimp up my profile again.

I remember when the club first began, the club took over, and members of my club DOMINATED! Now... I'm just by myself for the most part.
Honestly, I thought about closing this down and re-opening it at another time.

-------

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-11-21 19:12:46 (edited 2009-11-21 19:47:25)
For the most part, I think it was due to Endless 8 that caused Haruhi's popularity to decrease by a great margin. It's okay if it's simply 2 episodes...but 8? That's a tad too much no?

From what I last posted (how many weeks was that?), the movie is airing Feb next year but other than that, no news about season 3 or any OVAs but most probably in 3 years time? It did start in 2006 then 2009, which took 3 years. I can still say Haruhiism is still pretty much active everywhere (I saw lots of Haruhi cosplays at AFA, but can't find good ones).

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-11-21 19:26:39
Yeah. Just sucks there was never a Christmas OVA, which would've gave it a HUGE boost!
C'mon now, Haruhi Santa, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Christmas Special Christmas OVA, that'd be insane to see. :(

And yeah, I still see Haruhiism pretty active around the net,
but it partially leaned on the success of the anime, and now that it's inactive again, it's just less explosive.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-11-26 10:06:29
I remeber seing on the ending of first season images of the SOS dan christmas party.
after i read the novels and wathced the anime again i was exited cause i thought maybe
they had already somthing of that
but i was so wrong u.u

I think endless 8 would be perfect with 3 episodes
1. nothing happens
2. they realize but can do nothing
3. they solve everything

no more was needed :(

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-11-26 17:14:37
It's hard to believe the difference in like, power the anime shifted in three years.
A christmas episode would be too epic. Haruhi Santa? I would bleed non-stop and die.

It's hard to mention the second season, "remake", whatever, without mentioning Endless 8.

-------

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-12-18 07:23:25
Well..looks like this place has been...abandoned(?). So here I am giving more updates on the next movie. Well, here's a trailer for the Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-12-18 19:22:19
Yeah the trailer was pretty dramatic when I first saw it.
I thought I posted it around here, but guess I I didn't, but loving that piano.

So waiting for this to bounce back the franchise.
And yeah, it's been pretty quiet, especially since I can't use Photoshop until I finish dLing this master collection that might not even work.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-12-25 16:11:16
Merry Christmas to my
Haruhiist friends :D

The trailer give me goosse bumps jajaja
I hope the movie is as great as it seems to be =P

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-12-29 09:10:34
ok time for this to get jumpin' again.
So how was everybodys yule tides?

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by gendoulovers on 2009-12-31 06:52:19
can i join now?
hope i`m not late..
i like haruhi a lot..

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Displaying 621 to 640 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0308 seconds at 2024-09-26 10:44:17