Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by aratta on 2010-02-08 08:55:17
I guess I should report too,eh.
Oh well,here goes.

Name : Kagami/Kaga.
State : KL.
Extra : I love dark chocolate.

Okay,it's the 2nd lurking- I mean posting time. xDSo,what happened the other day was a total disaster for me. Like a chain of bad luck. Tired as always,since I completed theNyan Koi! series and moving on to download another series. And still waiting to buy myself a toy ;w;

Anyways,let's move on with the reply.

@Adelino

/stab Adelino :X
Hello Adel 8DD Nice to meet you! So how's your college planning going so far?

@Jojo

Lol thanks. xD
Nah,I think we got a week more holidays for the CNY,but i'm not going home.My dad will probably kill me because of what happened in the bus. Dx

@Kana

OOOOOHH it's kanaaaa XDDD
/hug Long time no see. How are ya? Doing fine? xD

@Meep

Oh,nice to meet you Meep O.O
So,still studying or something? o.o

@Tatsu
/MEGABOO tatsu O.O
Long time no see bro,how're ya doing? How about Ushio? Is it out already? xD

So I guess this should do just fine for the report. O.o
Time to go,keep posting nee? xD

Link | by Photobucket on 2010-02-08 20:33:01
Hello everyone, how are all of you doing?
On my side, I am dying to sleep. I've been trying to fix my website graphics and I haven't slept in the past 48 hours. But I have to be patient until Wednesday is over and THEN I can sleep after that =) And after that, whee. Holidays. ... Riiiiiiiight. I have to compile a few songs to do a medley and rush up projects with Rae, and to finish up my 3 submissions for portfolios, and then to enquire overseas studies, along with animating my Final Project ... It's HECTIC.

On the side note, has anyone here played Mass Effect 2? The game is brilliant and it looks more realistic then ever, I am scared XD I should screenshot my character whom I lovingly called "Makcik" Shepard. I'm on the verge of ending Half Minute Hero, and it's really so addictive that I can just sit in one corner and stare at it for a long, long time. What else?

While I am taking a break now, I'll take the chance to reply as many people as possible :3

@Bluey
Well, I could say I am Chinese, but then again, not a pure Chinese ;)

@Jo-chama
Haha, sadly, we have a very small family. I know I did elect someone before but I don't think we ever officiated it.
Saturdays should be fine with me after 2.30pm. We'll decide how.
The meetup was good! Very refreshing, it's been a while since I talked to the guys OUTSIDE of Comic Fiesta and Gendou. :3 Now join me, so that there will finally be a girl among us!
Bazaar was alright. We made sales of RM230 that day. But it could've been better.
I am not sure if they'll have another one. Apparently, there will be change of plans so I'm : DDDD all over it.
Other than that, how's you studies? Are you doing well?

@Tatsu
WB Tatsu :)

@Bkno Haruhi-chama
YES. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR FAR TOO LONG RAWRRRRRR About time you came back : D
And yes, it is very hard to get me on MSN. I'm ON but I'm never there. I'll either be AFK, doing work or playing games ;P
As for the Haro-chans, we are still in the process of perfecting them, so it will be on sale this coming CF this time, with hope my Boss has the gas ready XD
I know 'Everything' from Misia and I LOVE MISIA (I have other songs from her as projects) I'm trying to look for the single so I can actually complete the song :) Or more like the Instrumental... cause I really don't have that XD
So no worries. It'll be a bit delayed though cause I really have to put an end to the Macross Project cause both RaeRin has to move on from there onto our projects. So don't be surprised when RaeRin suddenly spams more songs than usual: That's because we've been recording for sometime and haven't released/mixed any of them :)

@Adel
Yes, I'm about to graduate, O Mai GOURD.
Touhou, I've been recently trying to get into the fandom because my kitty has been trying to get people into Touhou... so he's got me into it ... AND IT'S WERKING.
But I've been a really big fan of Reimu, I hearts Reimu and everything about Reimu <3 I also adore Flandre, Sapphi and Sanae <3
Yes, I love figuras. I'm not a fujoshi, but I love my animus, my mangas, my music and my figuras.
I'm very close to being a Hikkikomori for life, if my dad didn't sent me to do part-time jobs, hahaha.
Haha, I'm very shy when it comes to cosplay photos but we'll see ;)
Ah, cool cool. As you can see, the MSN and I don't get along real well so ;D

@Kagami
Nice to meet you too, Kagami.
Well, I'm still studying, but graduating with a diploma by March :)
Old, but not that old ;)

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-02-09 04:05:00
Hello guys!!!.. miss you all a lot..XD!!!.. the thread looks bit lively right now.... anyway Happy Chinese New Year to those who gonna celebrate it!!! hope you guys have a nice day during that time!!!

@Anime19
Hohoho... i know that...XD ..hey don't be angry okay?...:)
anyway UNI you talk about is UNIKL or what? i heard many uni around here... Unisel, Uniten , Unicef(?!)...

@kagami
hello there!!!.. long time no see you!!! how are you now?
you studying nursing course right?

@Adeline
...T___T... sad...
we talk bout luna online-laaa ...XD and what is- 'this o.o'...
adel why you to lazy to refer several pages back....XD
ALL@
oh right..i forgot~- you rarely forgotting something here....XD
'i sat my SPM during 2008 i think'- adel is younger than meeee.....0_o

@Jo
Kawaiii?!...XI..nooo you should call me something that sound more handsomely not kawaii?!..... er anyway what actually kawai mean?..?_?
anyway that your sig and avatar is a character from yokazura anime right?
'keluarga angkat' laaa... why?
box pencil ea?... found it yet?

@azwan
woo... that to bad... bro... cube arr talipon org atas tanye... jgn frust lame sangat bro cube solve problem dlu.... k ...

@srs
haaha...lucky you i hope... then don't let any single ang bao from your sight!!!
so which psp did you plan to buy? psp-go or psp3000?

@meep
zzzz......ThwaNK!!!... what this... my body smeelll goood... ohh strawberry!!!... are planning to make me your cookies indregient or what??
Now it seems really serious to me... so we can say that making a forum is not as easy as 'typing something and post it'...
....anyway being an admin, does that also mean that this person must always be near with internet to always can observe their forum entirely?
hmm... oo.. nevermind, i respect your opinion... and i would like to PM you sometimes to discuss bout that to....:)
angelus is moderator... so admin is the highest right? who is this forum admin then?
ooo.... anyway its 2D games right? then it must need only small amount of files to be downloaded.... can you tell me how can i get the files or PM me where to get it?
4 guild? hohoho... but how many people under your guild anyway?
noooo...no photos?...sold out?...your cookies really good?.. do you make cakes to?

@Tatsu
Hello there!!! still remember me?.. how are you doing right now?

@Bk
Long time no see you.... anyway don't tell me you already forgotten me....XD
... i remember give someone info bout fate zero...longggg agooo.... it that person you?

@Phs
Chat box ea.... funny stuff?..am i welcome there? ....anyway Happy chinese New year To yoU....

have a nice day then... looking foward for your guys replies....XD!!!

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-02-09 04:16:17
@Dean-Glad you understand. What I meant to say 'Uni' as in University.

@Kaga-Oh my gosh! Kaga, hello. I know it's been a while. How are you doing? And I'm fine. You've been busy lately?

@Adeline-I can say that a couple of years ago, I went to 2 different Japanese schools while I was in Japan. One in Fukuoka and another in Tokyo. Studying Japanese is fun and challenging at the same time.

@BK and Tatsu-Welcome back.

@Jo-Though Valentine Day's 14th February, Chinese New Year is on the same day. But on Sunday, my Aunty's friend from church invited me to go to her daughter's birthday party. So on Friday, my mum, my sister and I are having Chinese Hotpot/Steamboat.

Link | by on 2010-02-09 04:46:54
Can’t believe I’m posting in today as well..
I’m happy today because someone kind had found my pencil case and return it to me.XD
However I’m now cracking my head on this maths exercise which I’m hardly able to understand..

O.o,I can see most of the M’sian Gendounians is back!!

……………….gonna reply now..

@Tatsuya-kun
Welcome back!!

@Bk-chama
:O..your back!! How is everything?
Hmm,I’m still hanging on for dear life in school.well,the 1st few months will be busy with school activities..later after that will be revisions time.x.x.

Next meetup..XD sure..so sorry can’t join the meet up that day..
Awww,you all usually meet up at Sunway right..let it be there then,I can somehow find my way to meet you all there*buses* :D
My school and my house is one end than the other..well,my school is at Maluri..and my house is at Sentul*yup,my house is near my previous work place*..O.o
STPM..eeek..>.<..
I’m longing for all the anime which I didn’t have a chance to see any of it*the CD’s is expensive~..*put my books at one sides*<- bad

Happy Chinese new year to you..have a enjoyable CNY.

@Adel-sama
Umm,when?? I’m not so sure either..i somehow feel like calling you that way :)

XD,I’m referring to your ability that might be hidden somewhere..*just like most of the anime’s character*lolol
OMG..we are the same age..*now I feel old after experiencing your youthfullness*x.x”

@kaga-san
:D .. You got yourself a new broadband??
Owh,really..so you be staying in the campus eh..so sad can’t be meeting you during the holidays lol.

@Rinrin-chama
x.x, you have a lot of things to rush to..hope everything’s fine.

Mass Effect?is it a online game or..??
Its been like almost 5 years I didn’t laid my hand on any multimedia games..*pathetic*
I’m so into games the last time..*after I finishes my STPM.. i gonna get myself into it again..
And I gonna ask rinrin on the fantastic games to play, anime as well..XDD

Hmm,next meet up,Bk-chama somehow say its around March,hope to see you all soon.
:P,I may acted as if I’m a guy as well..ahaha
All the best for the next bazaar!!

My studies seem to be floating on a wide open sea. .about to sink.. lolol, my last exams is at the border line*about to fail or pass*..
Anyway, I gonna try my best~ trying to catch up before its too late..xp

@Dean-dean kun
XDD..getting weird..*kawaii->cute..beautiful..ahaha
:3,yup its Ao from Yokazura Quartet..
Keluarga angkat,i guess..but kinda sounded inappropriate..its more like a family around here..
my pencil case..my friends found it..so they return it to me today..so grateful.
thanks anyway :)

@kana-sama
o ya!! both of the occasions is on the 14th..and you are going for a birthday party as well ;3
all the occasions came at one shot..
anyway,are you celebrating valentines??XD
thinking of hotpot..whats the difference between Japanese hotpot and Chinese hotpot??is there?

………………………..posting in..

Link | by supernood on 2010-02-09 06:04:44 (edited 2010-02-09 06:08:14)
>Dean
still thinking still thinking....XD

>Bluey(I just call you blue if you don't mind)
Yes I am a Chinese , I speak Mandarin and Cantonese(Easy for me)

I celebrate Chinese new year so , to me will be a very hot(Weather) Chinese new Year Every year

Ya is sucks and boring unlike Christmas songs XD

Link | by on 2010-02-09 06:08:54
@dean
not just you, everyone welcome when my profile completely finished... And happy CNY to you too, though i'm not chinese...

@kaga
Yo, gattack. It's been a while seeing your avie, where have you been?

Link | by on 2010-02-09 06:39:02
Hello again guys!!!... i guess this is my last post for today... i'm going for sleep...gonna go for practical training tomorrow.....XD
Glad to see you guys replied soon...:D

@Anime19
Ooo.. then i misunderstand it... actually i thought 'uni' you use is taken from words like UNiSel or UNIkl.. it a well known university here...XD
...sorry..XD.. but you did say that Uni is gonna be in Malaysia eh? so had take a look into any Uni you like here?
..see your replied to adel...learning japanese is fun and challenging eh? why? is it because it did not use alphabet like english ?..?_?

@jo
Oo..good to hear that ea.... if i found your box pencil i gonna keep it for myself or force you to pay very nice price for it...$_$!!!
kawaii?!!beautiful?!!...no... i handsome noo beautiful!!
but kawai words do sounds nice...XD... talk bout cute thing i do remember watch short animation in NTv7 long ago called 'DoMo' my sister relly love it..
.. anyway i still searching for its keychain or anything related to it...
oo ... family... er do know what family i talking about?

@jo and meep
hey guys... isn't mass effect was a shooting games?

@srs
Oo...then choose wisely dood... i'll wait for decision then... hey why don't try to buy online? like in www.lelong or something?

@phs
Hahah... same with me ehh... then it happy holiday to both of us!!!
moritsugu ...i think he is the only one who are very skilled in that anime.... what do you think?..:)

k guys see yaa next day....!!

Link | by on 2010-02-09 20:39:10
Chinese New Year is coming soon..
should i say yay..?nah..dont feel that ambience more nowadays...
its supposed to be a great holiday...but i am forced to do tons of assignments n works..T.T..

@dean
blue-ray burn to DVD?emm..i don't know that too..mayb try google it n see..??
disgaea 3..?o_O..yaa..i hav tried b4,but for only a month..to be precisely say,not a month only about 10 days..
i get to play it bcoz my previous boss asked me to do the testing the ps3 at home..but i only to try 1 game..then,i choose disgaea 3 lol..
the gameplay is awesome..too bad i dont hav the mood to play it..as i know the console i play is nt belong to me..T.T

@meep..
o_O..i think i hav heard the names u mentioned b4,but i never heard their sonngs b4..is it really good?
me? well,i hear most japanese seiryuu's song lol..
my favourite are like Aya Hirano,Nana Mizuki,Mami Kawada,Karen Girls,Buano,Kotoko and many more lol...^^
________________________________________________________________________________

guess..next week,i wont be able to post anything here..coz i going bac to hometown ad this Friday..
so,i hope every1 will take care here..and have a good holiday and Happy Chinese New Year to who celebrate it..
dont forget to send an angpaw for me lol..>_<

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-02-10 07:29:51
ou!

my first post here? huhu

KYAAAA! BK-jiisama make a post! how strange!

ive been checking here from time to time actually, just too lazy to reply(still lazy now actually).

got a big annoying problem now, betting my future on it... officially im a NEET now

@keiyoshi
u must have watch bakemonogatari by now havent you? the adress you give is incomplete, alamat kubur pon ada poskod beb.

soreja, mata neh hopefully...

loneliness = freedom!!!!

Link | by on 2010-02-10 07:39:21
Kyaaaa... 2 more days, and it's maths test.... Hopefully i can pull it out....

Wish me luck then...

@dean
Yes, Reiji does, also, he had some dark past. I'm hoping the new chapter is releasing, but...

@serge
have a good chinese new year. see you when you're back here..

Till then, see you later, keep ur self and ur P.C safe!
Ja-ne...

Link | by on 2010-02-10 10:47:28
Kaga-O@
... D:
why /stab me ;-;...
college planning
i am still working on it ,give me some time DX!!

meep@
DX.. wow!!
so many things!!
oh wow!! M E D L E Y !!!
DX can you let me hear after you finish the medley song ..please ;x?
o_o overseas studies..where are you heading to ;o?

/google Mass effect 2
..sounds like a scary game o_o;;

O MAI GOurD!!!
you are going to graduate!!! CONGRATULATION ;-;..
the beauty of graduation.. ;-;
m(_ _)m

Kitty .. ;o
you have a Kitty.. oh wow
congratulation haha
how long have you been in relationship with Kitty ;o?
/winkwink

Reimu.. ;x
Reimu.. ;x why Reimu ;o haha..

yes..i am looking forward to your cosplay
/winkwink hehe..

/joking ;x but seriously.. i am looking forward to you cosplay ;o

Dean@
right!!!
i was able to remember about talking 'Luna online' but then i got distracted and then i was like
'What were we talking about..again?'
sorry DX sooo sorry DX DX

he he .-. my bad sorry.. maybe i can try to be a little 'hardworking' and read several posts of the pages +_+..

o_o no..i think you are wrong haha
i sat my SPM during 2008 too.. o_o..
did i say..2009?!
my bad , sorry ;p

anime19@
oh.. so how is your life in the Japanese schools?
i am curious to know that o_o..

Jo-sama@
aww..kind person
you must be really happy when you recieved back your pencil case ;o
better be careful next time DX..

i should be the one that feels old .. .-. ..
you are still studying while i am still finding a way to get myself study..
<_<;;
that is like a total different thing..
and then my life now is feeling slow-paced,peaceful and happy..
although monotonous,but gosh..it feels like heaven haha..

sorry..should not lure you to the dark side ;x
/keeps the cookies ;x

/runs

Link | by candyjaynnacandyjaynna on 2010-02-11 09:01:15
*pops out from sumwhere /sweat*

ohohoooo~
so a new version huh.
wowwieee~ congratee~

urm. hmhm.

Nick : Yuina/Yui/Candy
Hometown : i'm proud to be 'Kelantanese' XD
Speciality : Sleep .. zzZZzzZ

well it has been 4 months.
so im too lazy to reply yang lepas2 DX
btw school ish being strict la.

Form 3 ish going crazy.
the normal start of a tuition class ish on March or sumthing.
but for this year. it ish the last 2 weeks of January.
and im really going to die faster D:
(lol)

well. lets see.
the schedule..

-wake up at 5
-go to school
-arrive dorms at 2:15 pm. sumthing.
-start the evening class at 3pm - 5pm
-5pm - 8pm sleep a lil. pray. wash clothes. shower. and bla3
-8pm - 11pm night class.
-11:30pm - 2am study. or doing homeworks.
sleep only for 3 or 4 hours a day.
sumtimes i even sleep in the evening class. lol.
/sing "tak tahan tak tahan aku sudah tak tahan..."

lol. btw. im so relief cause my home hve internet la.
and holiday for one week. tenks to Chinese New Year! XD
though school's start this wednesday. all the sudents (accept for the nerds.)
dont go to school this wed and tues. bla2.

ah. and. gotta tell ya guys this.
im sleepy D:
brb (next morning.)
going to sleep nao. nyte2 all.
gendou too. nyte2 XD

anime Photobucket

Link | by supernood on 2010-02-11 19:10:40
->Candy
Yes form 3 will be die fast , form 4 will be die faster , form 5 RIP XD
well good luck in form 3

->Dean
0 0
I hate online shopping. coz i can't see old stuff besides , going to shop more better XD
__________________________________________________________________________________
Finally HNY , I will exhaust and die directly .....

tomorrow will be balik kampung

so long guys (clean up ing)

Link | by ryuki_yuji on 2010-02-11 22:53:10
ah...it been so long i havent been here~~~

nice to see some old face and some new face lol

Photobucket

Link | by supernood on 2010-02-12 05:33:33
Oh my goodness

I can't believe

my eyes

is it true ?

My house nearby shop got a new cafe 0.0

called Maid Cafe \(^.^)/

Link | by on 2010-02-12 06:34:13
Yay~~~~ Back home~~~ So happy~~~~

@srs

Wow, that's suprising... I want to see~~~

@ryuki

welcome back

@yuina

Welcome back. Well school was a usual thing... Just hang in there...

Link | by supernood on 2010-02-12 17:09:16
->PHS + all those who wants to know wheres the maid cafe
At Taman Bukit Maluri, Kuala Lumpur

Link | by on 2010-02-12 19:33:47
here comes a week holiday..yay~

@Dean-dean-san
T.T you meanie..*xp,kidding*..i know how kind you are.ahaha
Handsome eh.kawaii is still the best ;3
o.o, your finding a keychain or anything that’s is realated to Do Mo??
Umm,if I’m not mistaken your talking about the Haruhi family right?

@serge
Happy Chinese New Year..
Have A safe trip hometown :3*i guess serge is at his hometown now*lol

@Adel-sama
Yup, the pencil box is fill with my precious stuff..ahaha*I mean writing materials*XD
From now on,I will make sure I stick to my pencil case.lol

Eek,no way,I can see all the White hairs growing out from my head<-symptoms of getting older :3
MAyBe I’m stressing too much from studying..O.x. <-unnoticing.
Gosh, how enjoyable. i wanna feel heaven too.*follow adel~ebil me*ahaha

Ehem, I’m into the dark side already*my nature*.. I’m enjoying more rather than studying. XP
/chase after Adel and steal the cookies..x.<

@Candy
Welcome back!!
All the best.. and Good Luck.

@Nil~st And Ryuki
Welcome Back!! See you all around.

@SRS~
Wow..a Maid Café..does all the waitress in there wears like a maid*from anime kind of view*XD

..............post..

@everyone
Have A Happy Chinese New Year and HAppy Holiday!!

Link | by ryuki_yuji on 2010-02-12 21:48:19 (edited 2010-02-12 21:48:43)
@SRS

omg i wanna go to the maid cafe~~
wonder if there any nice girl?
xD

Photobucket

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, ... 54 Displaying 61 to 80 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0143 seconds at 2024-04-19 20:17:37