Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by roxas678 on 2011-10-27 20:55:06 (edited 2011-10-31 21:22:11)
Ok...this is just weird...by surfing through the internet I just found out that someone copied one of my RP ideas without permission and used it. It is seriously just plain dumb luck to have stumbled on it. The link is below if anyone wants to take a look.

http://otakuseitokai.darkbb.com/t321-the-6th-holy-grail-war

Edit: Scratch that, looks like it's TWO sites! This is just weird y'all!

http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/206792-6th-Holy-Grail-War

Edit for Toyumi: Never met Carrot so I dunno who he is. The second one is by Maxxus who took part in the Gendou thread RP. To those who also took part (Zero, etc.) you'll might recognize him as the dude who used a female Jesus Christ as an Avenger servant. Unbelievably unique!

Link | by on 2011-10-31 10:53:41
@ Jon- Alright, thanks for the information. I would have posted sooner, but due to the early snow storm we had the other day my neighborhood ended up losing power for awhile. I'll make a post tomorrow, since I'm going to be kind of busy today with it being Halloween. >.>

@ Roxas- That really is weird. What's even weirder is that with the first site, Carrot is a member of Gendou too.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-11-05 20:09:25
thats weird...about the RPs being copied that is...

Well i cant be really talking either, because im taking the SoMI plot and writing a novelized version of it(yes, i have permission from the original plot maker). But i wouldn't just plainly Copy it and use it...

besides that, I am Ultra happy to see Gendou City more lively again! I seriously am, i adore stories and RPs are Stories that one can get involved in, there is nothing more fun than this for me in life. Lets Keep it up!

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by karuzo on 2011-11-10 00:10:25
I guess its official...

IMMORTAL MACHINA IS DEAD....

*sigh*

Well any new RP recommendations?

-->

Link | by on 2011-11-10 14:40:15
@all; To those who join my rp. Cities Entombment has started. You may all start posting. If anyone wish to join the rp, you may.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-11-16 21:26:09
Um I have a little problem over on my RP...

Re: School of Magical Insanity [Prelude] Casting Open! Report | Link | by mike on 06:59:17 pm 11/16/11
[url=http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com]minimally invasive spine surgery[/url] - [url=http://nnekas.com]indian remy wigs[/url] - [url=http://nnekas.com]lace wigs[/url]

This user just posted a bunch of URLs on the RP and some of those lead to "invasive spine surgery"
I am quite troubled by this, but I don't have the power to remove the post. Should I send him a pm or should I just report him?

Link | by on 2011-11-17 17:45:01
You should report him SRT

frozenk

Link | by on 2011-11-17 18:13:34
@SRT - I've reported him.

Whenever someone does that, just click the report button. It's against forum rules to post spam like that, so don't hesitate to report it. You could also let one of the Forum Mods know if you don't want to report, just so they can delete the post from the RP.

Oh, and it's "minimally invasive spine surgery". It's way better than the regular old invasive kind. :D

@All - I'll get back to my two RP's as soon as I get the chance tomorrow. It's been a hell of a week for me. A depressing, stressful, angry week. >.>

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2011-11-21 22:03:43
@Johnathon: Sorry to hear about your week bro. I had a HELL of a time the past 5 months trying to get online long enough to get anything done.

Most of that I wont mention out of respect for really close friends, and family members.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by srt01 on 2011-12-12 13:10:25
Phew, that was close, this was about to reach the third page.

Oh well, i dont know about other RPs but SoMI is on a roll this week! Got a new player and old people came back to play again. And the story progression is going well in my opinion. It's so lively that I can almost cry T-T

Anyways, we should seriously think of ways to improve our RP experience and have more active RPers join. Anyone have good ideas?

Link | by Lando on 2011-12-12 14:40:58
Things have been moving really slow atm, I'm facing final exams for this semester, though I didn't care much about it, though I might be inactive in the RPing action 4 months later, you know, last year of highschool, exams, study groups and so on, just a heads up though.

@ srt
Attracting RPers to join? Well, IMHO it needs an RP that is really attractive, that would make majority of the RPers to join and stay, thats a little difficult since things been moving slowly nowadays, thats not all though, I just can't think of the rest.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-12-15 23:59:59 (edited 2011-12-16 00:27:16)
Finalllyyyy.....the almighty Roxas-sama hasss returnedddd! (Big-Ham Mode, activated!)

And suddenly I'm behind in UTPBS and I have some people joining in my RP that I thought died. Just wow ya'll.

For those in Limbo on The Borderline, I already reviewed your characters and posted. Please take a look at them. Others are still welcomed to joined.

Link | by on 2011-12-17 18:20:13 (edited 2011-12-17 18:20:26)
RP'ers If yall aint doin nada tonight. Swing by chat tonight. Huge party/get together!

Part of the new age Gendou RP veterans: Kira, Rukia, KM Revolution, Smoker, Avian, L, and Ryu.

Link | by on 2011-12-17 21:13:32
Recently created an rp that many of you might like. IT IS TIME TO GO BACK TO THE MEIJI ERA!! Yes samurai, rurouni time. XD Hope you all will join.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-12-25 09:19:47
First, Merry Christmas to All Gendou RP'ers. Also, an announcement that my RP, Limbo on The Borderline has started. Slots are still open for those interested to join.

Link | by on 2011-12-25 21:42:44
Wow, I haven't posted here in a long time >.>

Anyway, now onto the subjects at hand here.

@ SRT- Honestly, I can't think of real ways to attract RPer's to an RP. For me, it depends on whether the RP is good, then it would depend on whether the RP had a good cast, both player-wise and amount wise (For example, the RP should have people who I normally RP with and I know are reliable and such with RPing, while there shouldn't be so many people in the RP that it gets out of control).

@ Jon- Sorry about not posting in the Pokemon RP for so long, at first I was kind of waiting on Fenris to post, but after awhile school got in the way of things. I'll post tomorrow when the Christmas theme isn't up anymore so I can really concentrate on it >.>

Link | by misanouta on 2012-01-12 16:03:28
-peeks in-

Anyone remember me...? It's Kyou-chan. I had to disappear to find myself, but... here I am. I want to try and make a comeback here in memory of all the wonderful times I had. How is everyone doing? Well, I hope~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2012-01-12 16:27:46 (edited 2012-01-12 16:28:07)
@Kyousuke - I still remember you! To be honest, I don't really remember you being gone that long. Hope you managed to find yourself, and welcome back.

I can't say I'm doing a whole lot better than the last time I was around. Stress is quickly building once again, worse than before due to school. >.>

@Toyumi - Don't worry about it. I haven't seen Fenris around in close to a month and a half, so things aren't really going anywhere until he gets back.

No new updates for me on any of the RP's. Just waiting for some posting to happen.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by misanouta on 2012-01-12 16:33:28
Ahh, poor Jon~ I'm sending hugs and love, because I've recently discovered that my love cures all sorts of things... like cold and flu symptoms including but not limited to stuffy nose, headache, fever, congestion, and nausea. Can't say it always works on stress, but I thought I'd make the effort.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2012-01-13 16:48:35
@ Kyousuke- I remember you too, don't worry. Things haven't changed that much around here.

I'm doing alright, or at least I'd like to believe so. Things have been a bit hectic for me recently since most of midterms are coming up next week, but after that things should be a bit better. That is, they'll be better until late February/early March, then school-related things will get a bit hectic again. >.>

The bigger question is how have you been since you disappeared here for a bit? You haven't been gone for too long, but it has been quite some time since I've seen you around.

Also, as a side note, you broke the two post rule here, but it's not a big deal. We needed some more activity here anyway. XD

@ Jon- Last I heard, Fenris took an arrow to the knee. In that, I mean that he was obsessing over Skyrim. XD

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 49 Displaying 561 to 580 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0296 seconds at 2024-05-10 14:01:00