Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2012-11-18 14:48:11 (edited 2012-12-23 15:16:03)
Yay new rule even though I suggested it >>

@ Aoi- Both of your sigs are really nice. I like the blurring you did in the first one, although I think the text could be a color other than white (I like the font though). The second one is good too, but I agree with Zero about using a different color for azure. Also, I like how you did your Takanashi Rikka claim!

@ Zero- I didn't like those too that much either so that's why I didn't use them. XD

As for the sigs you posted, honestly the only one I like out of the three of them is the Psycho-Pass one. The colors go well together in that one, and I also like the lighting and text for it.

The Aloof Samurai one is alright, but like I said in the rate thread, I don't like how the text covers the arm of the character and the fonts don't work together (The Aloof has a more flowy font while the Samurai part is too Grunge-esque in my opinion).

There are a lot of problems for the Eru Chitanda one. First, the text covers the render again, only now near the focus of the sig drawing more attention to it, and the first part of the text is all white (Which is kind of boring) and the second part has a white/pink outline, which doesn't really look that good, I think a light purple stroke would have been better. It's hard to see the Eru part of Eru Chitanda in the corner, and the render doesn't blend with the light purple and pink background around it at all. It just seems out of place, really. Sorry for the huge write up on the sig, but I just can't find anything that I like about it.

So, I made two sigs since my last post, I'll probably end up using one or both of them at some point in time (I'm too fond of my latest sig to change it for some reason XD).

The text for this one was supposed to be "Be Mine and Mine Alone" but that was too long so I changed it.

[Edit]

@ Sayuri- The sig is nice, although I think the text for it is too dark, but you do know that you can just use the original sig and just change the canvas size to make it fit in Gendou? Or just resize the image? (Although it wouldn't be the same width in that case.) The 100px one you have now is really distorted.

Well, I ended up not using the Be Mine Alone sig and instead made 2 new sigs. XD

I really felt like making a light colored sig after not making on in awhile, so that's where this one came from. XD

Link | by on 2012-12-13 13:39:06
Aoi: I like the first sig. It's nicely put together. As for the second sig, the red does seem a bit off. But it also stands out.

Zero: As Toyumi said about the Eru sig the text takes away from the sig itself. As for the color scheme of it.... As much as it does look like you're trying to match it with her eyes and everything, its way too light overall. It doesn't mesh well.

Toyumi: It's okay Haseo does like to take all the credit for himself. The first sig, the text seems a bit hard to read at least to me. And the blue seems a bit misplaced since most the sig uses a warm tone, and then there's a spot of cool mixed in.
The second sig I really like how it is and everything. The lighting, and tone of the whole sig looks great.

Made myself a Christmas Set with Morgiana from Magi. I don't like how the sig came out to be when I had to condense it into the 100px height... Since I also made a different size sig for another site.

Without the 100px limit.

With the 100px limit.

Link | by ocean on 2013-01-01 19:50:44 (edited 2013-01-01 19:53:13)
le zomg... Haven't been on the forums in a while >_> Haven't done much on photoshop other than toss together random backgrounds =/ BUUUT I shall totally get back into sigs... they will suck but I shall try my best!

Until then... I guess I'll comment? But I think I'll only do the last post with sigs in it per user D= is am the lazy-feeling-ness XD

@ Haseo
Cool stuff as always, I particularly like the BRS one although the space right of her seems a bit empty

@ Aoi
zomg those look great. Awesome colours and the effects work well

@ Zero
pretty good. Out of those three I like your psycho pass one the best and I don't have any complaints about it. The middle one (Which is from Hyouka perhaps?) has a bit too much white for my tastes and it looks like the flow is a bit off. With the top Samurai one, the area to the right of him sorta makes it look like the sword isn't connected to the guy since it is blended to the point where you can barely see the arm. Other than that though they all look really nice

@ Toyumi
I like the top two (Be mine alone and Lost). I Especially like the look of the Lost one o.o The blue spot in Be Mine Alone does look a bit strange being the only blue in the sig but I still like the look of it...
As for the insanity one I think the colours are a bit too muddy and toned down, could use a bit more saturation in it. The Imagination one is really pretty but also difficult to see the render in it... but perhaps that was your intention? Either way I like the pastel colours used.

@ Sayu
It looks like when you condensed your sig, it got a bit warped? did you crop to the right aspect ratio and then shrink the canvas?
As for the sigs themselves, the colours are a bit oversaturated for my tastes and the left side is kind of lacking effects. The right side looks good except for the fact that you can see a white outline around the render. The hair itself looks kind of pixel-y which could indicate the image you were using wasn't high quality to begin with.

Well I'll be back!... Eventually...
If you are truly bored and have nothing better to do then look at some really poorly done art... please feel free to look at the cra- *cough* I mean wallpapers that I have been making for the past who knows how many months =P
Also, it is your imagination if you think some of them look like sigs I have previously made.... completely your imagination.... completely... >_>... <_<

Photobucket

Link | by misanouta on 2013-03-09 10:21:41
So I'm going to ask here because the other thread for requesting sets seems to be dead/inactive. Could someone do up an avvy/siggy set for me with eithere Kirito or Asuna from Sword Art Online, featuring either Kirito's quote, "I'd rather trust and regret than doubt and regret." (if you use Kirito's image), or Asuna's quote, "I'd rather stay myself until the very end." (if you use Asuna's image). I'd like a darker theme for Kirito and a lighter one for Asuna. And then on the avvy, just Kyousuke will be fine. If you have enough ambition, you can make both if you'd like, but I only need one or the other.

Thanks to whoever picks this up. I love my current set, but it's getting old and outdated. :/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2013-03-10 13:27:43
Posting again because I can~

@ Ocean- Thanks! As for Insanity, I wanted it to be darker, and making it more saturated would ruin the effect, I guess? And my intent for Imagination wasn't to blend the render, but I did want to use pastel colors for that one. XD

@ Kyousuke- I would take your request but I really have a thing against Sword Art Online (I just didn't like the anime much at all), sorry. >>

And I've made quite a bit since I last posted here, although not too much of it is all that great. Most of this stuff was just practice orz

An avy of teenage Saki from Shinsekai Yori~ Honestly I really like this avy since I'm normally pretty bad at just solo avys. XD

Just a practice sig I did after finishing the ONA and rewatching the OVA of Kyousougiga. Ugh it really deserves its own full length anime it's just so good. >>

And a practice sig of Haru from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun that I did out of boredom. Although I like Yamaken more than Haru

And Lunatic from Tiger & Bunny, I used a scaled version of this as my sig here for awhile but it just didn't compare to this one. >>

Again, this one's a practice one. I don't really like the text/font I put on there but it looked a bit blank without it so I just left it on. >>

And a Homestuck set starring Jane Crocker since I found a rendered image of her! I wanted to try out some text effects for this one, which I think turned out pretty well!

Link | by misanouta on 2013-03-10 14:05:52
@Toyumi: That's alright. Everyone had their own tastes. My other idea was Gilbert Nightray or Alice from Pandora Hearts. I thought it might be cute to have one of Alice with the words, "You're my slave!" or Gil just being sexy, but I've got a soft spot for Kirito and Asuna. Now that I'm mentioning it, though, the PH one(s) wouldn't be too bad, either.... Also... your work (as well as everyone else's, of course) is amazing. I tried to do my own once... and I decided that it was better that I leave it to the pros. It was a real shame in the face of artistic talent. v v

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2013-03-10 14:12:57 (edited 2013-03-10 14:16:00)
@Kyosuke: I know that you just got back from a long hiatus, but I just want to let you know there's a 3 post rule here. I know there's really no activity in this thread at all, but it's just a heads up.

Just some random tech-y sig that I made; don't like it that much.

Another random work.

Just some lighting practice. The lighting is the only thing I like about it though.

And then of course, there's the one in my signature.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2013-05-06 09:25:14 (edited 2013-05-11 14:33:09)
@Haseo All your signatures are nice. But the text color for the second one is a bit off. And the last one is dark... though the lighting is nice, just that it seems dark..

Its been a long while since I used Photoshop to make any signatures. I haven't improve much at all but here it is.

Link | by on 2013-05-26 12:45:10
@ Zero- The first two sigs you posted are nice, I like first sig you posted the most, the colors and text and effects all work well together. The red of the pants of the second sig could be toned down a bit since it's kind of distracting, but other than that it's a nice sig.

The latter two of the sigs I don't like as much personally. The colors of the third one could blend a bit better (The reddish area on the left and the black star in the bottom corner seem a bit out of place), and I don't like the color combination for the text on the last sig.

Well, it's been awhile since I last posted here, so here are some sigs I made in the meantime. I know the text effects for most of them are kind of blah, but I haven't really felt like focusing on text effects lately. >>

Link | by holkers on 2013-08-06 00:15:13
Feelings.
Nothing but feeeeeeeeelings.

You guys are awesome and still keep up with the signature designs!
Well done guys!

Just stopping by to say hi and seeing all these awesomely beautifully well-craft signatures..
In which I can't do them anymore.

/cries.

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2013-08-06 02:34:23
Holks, who say you can't do. It's just only a matter of time and interest :U And know you are an intern so you should know more :U

Anyway, I know, it's been a while since I posted here XD (Holks' post made me wanna post in here lmao) Glad to see this thread still up and running! And good epic works as always too XDD

As for my works...

Eh. I'll find a time to create a new set perhaps... But when is that time.. I don't know...

Have a good day to all AxS fellas!

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2013-11-08 11:00:23
THIS TREAD MAKES ME TEAR UP.
gosh so proud that it is still on going.
proud of all of you.

So Idk
Someone up to do a set for me?
laughs

Or maybe I will have to kick my own butt and do it myself

photo dfsrs_zpsd125613e.png

Link | by on 2013-11-13 08:16:39
@Dfly: I'm pretty much done with GFX and out of the loop, but if you still wanted, I could try and throw something together for you if you still wanted.

It's the least I could do for one of the people who got me into GFX :P

Tales of FC

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2013-11-14 06:51:38
@Haseo
Ah thanks but Emiya did this set for me!
So I'm staying with it.
Thank you for offering though!!! <3

photo dfsrs_zpsd125613e.png

Link | by on 2013-11-27 13:36:05
It's been awhile since I did GFX myself, but I might as well post what I've made since it seems like this thread has gotten some activity lately haha. I need to move the fonts I use from my home computer to my laptop for uni, otherwise I can't really put text on anything I make because there isn't a good selection with the default fonts uwu

Anyway, here's a sig made from who knows when, sometime before uni started:

Here's one I made on my laptop for uni in late August/early September (Using Times New Roman as the font since like I said before not a good selection of fonts on that comuter yet haha):

And here's one I made just now back on my home computer with all my fonts, it's been so long since I made a sig I kind of forgot how to use photoshop orz

Not really making avy's much anymore since I find them harder to make and I'm too lazy to put some time into making a new one so I've just been reusing old ones lately haha.

Link | by on 2014-01-01 11:20:37
@Toyumi; they are all nice signatures though the second signature, I find the text kind of draw me away from the main focal point. Aside from that, I have no comments on the other signatures.

I haven't made any signatures in a long while. Been too busy with school work to make any or improve on my skills. I have only been able to make two during the winter break. Not the greatest but I tried.

Link | by on 2014-01-03 00:05:37

OMG. This thread~ it makes me emotional and nostalgic.
The memories and friends that I've made while working within this club.
I remember when the thought to make this thread came to me, I wouldn't think it would reach this amount of access. I could even remember the first contest that we had, it was a nice memory. I would like to thank all the founding members for making the creation of this club possible, especially those who gave in more effort than they are expected of. (Special mention to @Ich and @Dfly, love you guys) Even after retiring as a member still continued to help the club to achieve greatness. I know all of this are so dramatic but I can't help tearing up that something that I was a part of would be this awesome. It is even more awesome because of you guys. Every member that became a part of this club, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all for everything that you've done and I'm glad that this club have helped you gain friends and hone your skills. Some of you may not know me and I don't plan of introducing myself anymore but still my gratitude goes out to all people that became a part of this club, people requesting and members alike. Thank you to all. I love you guys so much ^^~

-Ashley.

Link | by Aoi on 2014-03-01 09:13:38
Hello. Like Holkers, I am now an intern in Graphical Design. Please, don't be "jelly".
I'm getting a degree/graduating soon. Now, I'm just trying to get enough money to buy Black Ink! PROMOTION!

Link | by holkers on 2014-08-03 19:20:55
LEWL

Since we're talking about memories, I just want to say, Thank you. To this community of making me into GFx in which it got me to become a Graphic Designer.
It doesn't link technically but this was the first step to where I am now, working as a Graphic designer in one of the smaller agency and powerful one in the city of Kuala Lumpur.

And now that we let our emotions side,

Do you think it's about time we put up a GFx contest to get all of us motivate? Or are we too tired and worn out already?
We can have a monthly theme contest. :V

If you guys up on it, I can help out motivating us I guess.

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2014-08-07 20:01:58
Lol everyone's talking about going into GFX and stuff and I'm just like nope, I'm going into geography, although that has making maps involved so that's somewhat related to GFX perhaps? Not much to what we do here though haha. Either way I'm very happy with going into it since I'm a loser who thinks maps are fun.

Regardless though, congrats to everyone here who did go into GFX! That's all really neat stuff and I'm glad you've been able to pursue your dreams with it :D

As for contests, I would say yes butttttt I never know what my schedule is going to be like at uni, and whether I would have the time for it or not, so I'm not sure. That and a lot of members who have been active here before seem to have vanished for the most part (As it has been with much of the site lately...).

Anyway, while I'm posting here, here's the sigs I've made since last posting here, in order from oldest to newest. The last one is for another forum so that's why it has larger dimensions.

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Displaying 561 to 580 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0229 seconds at 2024-03-28 12:59:54