Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-21 16:59:20
(note: I don't want to get into the topic of that.)

And yeah, but I already have a friend up there and college seems to be just relaxing.
Of course except for the HW, but I'll be in the city and I plan to make myself known. ;P

Plus, imagine the only person in the city, wearing the Haruhiism shirt. Be honored to know me. j/k XD

-------

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-21 18:36:05
speaking of which state you live in?

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-21 19:34:17
you just take pics in college with the
haruhiism shirt :D

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-21 19:43:13
lol, DN, I haven't seen anyone who has it (or the Nyoro~n shirt, well, maybe that).

You know your Danchou has to represent! I'm just a fashionable nerd. =^_^=

-------

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-21 20:25:08
WOO-HOO NERDS! YAA GEEKS! OTAKU PARA VI! Lol *sigh* *internally* I gotta get a girlfriend. Lol

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-21 20:33:19
I don't like the churuya or whatever that name is
for me is more stupid than funny :S

you can start your anime gorup in college and infest
the college with haruhiism and anime lovers XD

btw, i steal your pants cause they are smexy XD

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-21 21:39:25
Hmm, how's it stupid? It was never intended to be funny I presumed, and I love Churuya-san.

My college has an anime club, though it might be filled with too many geeks compared to nerds.
Then again who really knows, but I'm sure I'll find some Haurhiists.

And you've never seen my pants. ^_^;;

Anyways, more on the logo, it looks like the second one will be used, but I might still play around a bit.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-22 08:32:13
no no DA, you missunderstood me.
I was not saying what you say was stupid.
The stories of Churuya-san are the one i found more stupid than funny >.<

and how can you know I haven't seen your pants? >:D
moahahahaha

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-22 14:37:17
lol, creeper.

So what you didn't like the anime with Churuya-san?
Though some people wouldn't like it. Some don't even understand it, but I loved it.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-24 06:14:05
I do understand it
but as i said before
I found it more "stupid" or dumb than funny
not really my kind of comedy

of course I laughed at some stuff
but it wouldn't be something i recomend
like haruhi-chan :3

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-24 08:21:23
I think you gotta recommend both if you're just using one of the titles.
I guess not a lot of people would get it, but it's not meant to be mind blowing, and I love Churuya-san, but we're all different.

Just some people don't get the jokes.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-27 11:46:55
soo...
how many slots will be for the renewall of the club? :D

I really want to be Jhon Smith... to bad is all lucky based >.<

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-27 14:29:05
I'm not sure, but I'm taking out some old slots (e.g. ENOZ sadly enough).
If you want to be John Smith, that's no issue, I can give it to you later on.

It'll be a while though, before that can happen, I have to figure out the new design,
and then make up the new list of slot choices. The first list was everyone from the first original aired season. :/

If you guys like the club logo so much, I guess we're all going to use it then. No complaints.

-------

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-27 21:12:53 (edited 2009-09-27 21:17:52)
@DA: no complaints here.

DIBS ON KYON!

(oh ya andoff topic. my brother van and i started a thread for BONES the series. it's currently on the 3rd page of other right now. so if you're a fan of the show (or have an oppenion) then please stop by. PLEASE JOIN WE HAVE BOOTH AND TEMPRENCE PLUSHIES, LIMIT TIME OFFER. PLEEEEEEASE!!!)

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-27 21:33:53
Okay, I guess I'll put up the logo tomorrow. Might play around with some colors before I do.

Until then, no more talk about the slots until I begin working on the designs for them.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-28 05:57:07
no more slots talking then >_<
I'll be looking forward to see the final design of the logo
not complains here either =P

@Drake: i don't watch bones ^^'

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-29 10:10:08
@Dragon: what do you mean you dont watch Bones? its one of the few investigative TV series that i can actually watch, mainly because they dont a major "pig" as a main character, BUT THATS besides the point. temprence (Bones) is AWSM, not to mention the debate she and Booth (her partener) get into all the time. it's beautiful man, it's beautiful! lol so why doncha watch it?

@DA: o ok.. i wont mention it anymore...*evil smile*. lol jk jk.

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-09-29 22:11:22 (edited 2009-09-29 22:12:24)
Haven't posted here in awhile, kinda missed it >.< so HULLO EVERYONE!! Hmm...where's everybody?. Anyways. my last post was...August last year O.o Now that I'm no longer working, I have all the time to post like I used to XD (nothing to smile about...I just realize I have enough cash to last for only a month or less, reality sux T_T). The number of posters has dwindled, wonder what happened...Oh yea, the new logo looks nice^^

Haven't really read from my last post though, only the current 2 or 3 pages. Oh yeah, anyone watch Haruhi-tan yet? Chibi ftw XD

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-29 22:34:56
I've missed your face being a common one around this place. Shoot, the forums overall. T-T

And I've seen Haruhi-tan. Chibi ftw indeed. XD

Good to hear you like the new logos. Hope you'll be around for the new slots which will hopefully be around by this year.
I haven't uLed the club logo yet cause I haven't played around with other colors to see other options,
but I've been really busy lately and I start to move into college soon but it'll be up shortly, no worries.

You saw the re-aired Suzumiya right Kay?

-------

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2009-09-29 23:17:39
yup. Endless eight was overkill >.> Even Aya herself said it feels like torture to voice the things 8 times. But meh, I still finished it overall. (there's even a fan video of the first 5 episode of endless 8 being played at the same time)

Haruhi-tan was cute, reminds me of Shana-tan and Index-tan XD. Some of the things were taken from Shana-tan though.

I'll still be around, so yep yep. I'm just hoping I'll get a job before my cash run out T_T

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Displaying 561 to 580 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0229 seconds at 2024-06-24 22:37:09