Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by shiina on 2007-01-12 02:41:25
mine comes from shiina ringo.XDD


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-01-11 15:39:33
of course...mine came from my "love" for anime LoL ^~^ where else?

i added the "Re-" in front coz i just wanted the laterally inverted 3 as E, if u know what i mean =O

......................

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by makrow on 2007-01-11 15:28:01
My name is Mario, but for some strange reason i put markrow, one of this days when i make a "very-very fast registration"

100% carne Argentina, cuando aun no habia devaluacion.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2007-01-11 14:47:16
my nickname?....i just simply love night more than daylight.it shows calm and composure.

Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by on 2007-01-10 15:52:44
My nick name Nae Nae is from what people use to call me in school my first name is Renae so they just took of the r and the e and came up with Nae Nae. Its what the horses say.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Stumble me http://naenae2.stumbleupon.com

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting on 2007-01-05 02:51:44
"Beatrix" was my pseudonym as a writer. It kind of stayed on with me even if I no longer use it. My friends would still refer to me as that ever so often.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by K i D on 2007-01-01 02:31:16
it's actually..

- a designer-to-be label..
- a artist name (for the works done)


oOooh!

- It's NOT.thecolorofyour s k i n.|BUT|.thec o n t e n t sofyourHEART.that reallymatters -

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by younghawk on 2006-12-31 19:33:26
I used the nickname of a great magician Merlin from a storybook titled " THE LOST YEARS OF MERLIN" with 5 other continuous story books.

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Immortal on 2006-12-31 03:12:10
it came from my friend! kind of a tribute! ^^

Never forget the one whom you truly loved the most. People change but memories will never fade

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by imppy on 2006-12-31 02:33:35
Let me say again my nick's origin :P

My pen name that I use as a signature to put in my artworks and stuff, was Imp24, simply influenced from digimon named Impmon tebayo~! But you can find "imp" from a dictionary means, "small demon."

Now to simply put, I just played with my pen name and made it "imppy" for short. There's a possibility I might change it into, "Wandering Imp" since imppy sounds...childish dattebayo~


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by lyell on 2006-12-31 01:30:34
errhh... actually.. my nick is came from... err... from my silly thinking about.. errr... a real name of prince of falenas in suikoden 5
well... err... that's it

Problem yourself!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by HaTs! dAts D nAmE, iT's D gAmE! on 2006-12-30 21:28:21

actually, i was known as Hatshepsut-maatkar before
but then, it seemed such a long nick so i cut it...
now, i'm known as....

HaTs!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*thumbs up*
yeah!

...i CaN't bE WhAt yOu ExPeCt Me To Be AlL tHe tiMe...

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Mars-kun,that's right I'm not dead on 2006-12-29 16:20:45
Fire emblem is one of my favorite game series, and Marth was the original main "Lord" character; however, his name in japanese was mars.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Burn you fools! BURN!Noh Seyako on 2006-12-29 16:13:30
My nick came from many long hours of research and study. No I'm just joking. My nick comes from a language that I know, or rather, that I created. It means, "Darkened Light."

*heh heh* I know, I know. I'm insane to make up my own language just for a name, but hell, I'll do anything to be unique.

Well, catcha in the forums!

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Killer Rabbit on 2006-12-29 09:35:46 (edited 2007-01-10 16:06:35)
My nick actually came from dark.
LOL.
yea.....he was the one who made it up since guardianmauka was too long.
>.>
i know wat ur thinking......"dark made it up!! omg!the world is gonna end!!!!!"
JK JK JK JK JK JK

Nothing pleasures me more than the sight of blood...

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Azmaria Hendric on 2006-12-29 09:14:23
Azmaria Hendric is the name of a young girl in Chrno Crusade, a manga I am reading, who is very kind, apologetic, is a hard worker, and has the power to fly and heal people. My friend Michelle nicknamed me Azmaria or Azzy for short because she says I remind her of Azmaria- simple as that.

(There's a picture of Azmaria in my profile if you're curious to see what she looks like.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by shinigami_shadow on 2006-12-21 06:40:14
People call me Tor Tor, I dunno how they come up with that. Some even just call me Tor or T. o__O


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by cruger2984 on 2006-12-20 21:25:11
I got the idea for my nickname,the 'cruger' stands for Anubis"Doggie"Cruger,a character from Power Rangers SPD as the commander of the SPD here on earth but also he can fight as the Shadow Ranger.the 2984 stand for these numerals in Italian.they are:Two(Due),Nine(Nove),Eight(Otto),Four(Quattro).

pretty good isn't it?


Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Throgmoth on 2006-12-15 11:03:34
My friend made it up, he was playing WoW and obtained a pet named Thogmoth. he accidentally said it with an R, so it came out as Throgmoth. i have adopted that name and he calls himself Gorlock. its funny :P

we dont normally call each other these names in public, just when we play video games or pingpong XD

when i make a WoW account my character will be Throgmoth.

BOW TO THROGMOTH!

sig made by brightdarkness

Re: Where did your nickname come from?
Link | by Image Hosted by ImageShack.us on 2006-12-15 04:29:56 (edited 2006-12-15 04:30:31)
My nickname is come from coz I like name of devil maybe is come from after I finish watch "Dare devil"hehe^O^

J is my name ..the First letter...that is my nickname come from.......

~Devil J~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Darkness...Future.. what should U have to choose..

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, ... 44 Displaying 561 to 580 of 886 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0200 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:51:04