Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by red_13 on 2011-09-06 05:54:09
I'm seeing good RPs now, but at this moment in time now that I'm in school again, I just don't have that spark to RP anymore. Doesn't mean I'll give up RPing, no no no... I just need to find that spark of imagination to do it again.

Link | by on 2011-09-08 19:03:24
@Toyumi - Well, considering I haven't even heard from Kenji in a long time, I guess I'll just go ahead and whip something up. I'll have to leave King's character out, since I don't know what happened to him (he just up and disappeared one day). Kenji's new character and those Magic McGuffin things he was looking for will also go unexplained. I guess I'll just take care of my character, the Knightmares, Anke;s character and Alexanderson. Not sure when I'll get the opportunity to start writing that up, since school just started and work is getting kind of heavy.

As for UTPBS, don't worry too much about it. It's going to be a little while before I get the chance to post as well. I'm still really busy trying to get all this school stuff sorted out. I need to get in touch with the new members as well, to see if they are even still interested in taking part. Same thing goes for Pokemon.

Speaking of Pokemon. Now that there's only three of us, it should be a bit easier to implement your ideas for the story. Fenris can either get involved with Team Vanguard (the same as my character) or become that 'Wildcard' character you talked about, although he would have to introduce another character in that process. I'm not sure if I'm going to try and speed the story up or not yet. In practice, fewer members means that events should happen quicker, but we'll have to see how things turn out.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-09-09 14:47:00
@ SRT- My nickname is Toyumi, not Toyomi. Just wanted to point that out. >.>

Anyway, I still don't understand your reasoning behind making a new thread for the RP. If it's just for handling reasons, then judging from your posts here it seems like you're handling it well enough on its current thread.

@ Jon- Take your time with it, I'm really busy with school and life in general myself.

As for UTPBS, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back into the RP now. I really don't want to drop the RP altogether, but I think I'll have to take a bit of an absence from it or something along those lines. Although if my character is needed for any reason in the RP, you and Fenris are free to control her.

As for the Pokemon RP, I'm glad to hear that (The part about the plot, not the part about you posting there and whatnot >.>). I'll still be able to post there on a somewhat daily basis since that RP is much easier to keep up with since it's just you, Fenris, and I. And on the topic of posts there, expect one from me either sometime later on tonight or tomorrow.

Well, I was kind of right about the prediction I made two posts ago regarding my activity in RP's. Combined with a few personal problems (Some related to school, others not), it seems as though I won't be anywhere near as active as I was RP-wise last year and the year before that.

Anyway, I think I'll have to drop/take an absence in FeaRed until I can get things back in order. For now, Fenris can control my characters there, since he knows how I wanted the story to play out between my two characters there. Also, like I said to Jon, I'm going to take a bit of an absence in UTPBS, so don't expect to see a post from me there for awhile (Actually, don't expect to see a post from me in any RP for awhile, excluding the Pokemon RP).

Link | by srt01 on 2011-09-14 07:26:50 (edited 2011-09-14 07:29:44)
@Toyumi: oh I'm so sorry. Its kind of hard to see avatars on the phone so tell me if I get any other names wrong. XD

You know that every RP should have a very solid first post that has all the important information (plot, character sheet, and the rules) to be successful right? Well SoMI really docent have one, starting off with the creator and assist-creator having a discussion and then a basic plot is posted.
Then additional posts are added to fill in the missing parts.this fills pretty much the whole first, and part of the second page. If your new to it, it's difficult to get the whole plot and people sometimes get lost on what's happening...Just want to make it more so every thing is on the first post so people don't have to read through the first 2 pages everytime they want to join or post a somthing along the plot. But as I told you, the creator is missing for 3 months and the assist just quit and I can't change what they posted.
Thus I want to make a new thread so every thing is in the first post

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-09-14 08:46:38
*shakes head* urrgh, finally got back in. The summer season is wayy too much work. I've been only in one RP (UTPBS) the past month but looks like I can finally pick things up. I swear if my boss did not pay me as much as he did it would be against the labor law to use me so much~~

@Karuzo - sorry for the delay. it will come tomorrow. I wrote it while I was at work.

Link | by on 2011-09-15 18:28:14
@Toyumi - Alright, I'll keep that in mind. I'm glad that you'll at least be around for the Pokemon RP. Just waiting on Fenris' post at the moment (although maybe it would be a better idea for me to post now, since there isn't much for Fenris to do or say until the conversation ends).

To everyone in UTPBS, I'm sorry for not posting despite the fact that others have. This week of school has been incredibly taxing on me in terms of stress. I don't have much homework to do, but I'm having a very difficult time getting everything I need for my courses organized, and I'm not getting the time to do it after school because of work. I'm hoping to have free time to post during this weekend, when I have a chance to unwind and clear my head. Bear with me.

Link | by karuzo on 2011-09-15 22:00:13 (edited 2011-09-15 22:00:39)
@Roxas: I will patiently waiting for it sire..

I cant wait further

-->

Link | by FenrisOkamishiba on 2011-09-16 06:51:03
@Jon: Feel free to go ahead and post in Pokemon RP

ClaimedStrong Heart

Link | by srt01 on 2011-10-02 20:56:51
Hmm i was wondering where all the wonderful ideas for the RPs went...I was kind of getting excited over it...

@Toyumi: thanks for your advice, i think i have finally made up my mind.

other than that, i have finally decided to give up on the hope that the creator will come back for "School of Magical Insanity" and i will take control on progressing the story from now on, in the way i believe it should go...it will remain on the current forum and casting will be constantly open. I hope my imagination is epic enough to make everyone envoy their stay. so, come take a look when you feel like it.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-10-16 03:43:55 (edited 2011-10-16 03:44:11)
Got a new RP up: Limbo on The Borderline. Its finally open and accepting cast. Please stop by and have a look

Link | by on 2011-10-16 19:31:00
Been super slow over the past few weeks. Seems to be coming back though.

Alright, I got pretty sidetracked tonight playing WKC2. I'll get to both Pokemon and Under the Pale Blue Sky tomorrow night after work (assuming I do not have a ton of school work). Got to sleep now.

Link | by on 2011-10-16 20:48:13
Hey everyone, Zero is back from a long absent. Well I recently created a new rp based on pandora's box theme and a bit of the game "The world ends with you" mixed with exorcist and whatnot. Simple rp and pretty understandable and easy to rp. Just need to be creative with your imaginations XD.

Link | by on 2011-10-22 10:43:51
@ Jon- Seems as though it's my turn to post again in the Pokemon RP. And again, I'm kind of busy again this weekend, so my next post there will probably be on Monday. I feel kind of bad that I've had to make you and Fenris wait for my posts there recently. >.>

@ All- I'm glad that things are getting a bit more active RP-wise (Although it seems as though things slowed down again, hopefully things will pick up again soon). Some of the new RP's I've seen around look interesting, too bad I can't join anything new or else I'd be too busy to post and just drag it down. >.>

But enough about me and not being able to join RP's and whatnot. This is where the rest of you all come in to help make things more active. Keep on RPing everyone~!

Link | by srt01 on 2011-10-24 18:28:28
seems like we are getting a little more active these days.
i like it
now lets hope this wave will be a little bigger and more RPs start to popup along with more RPers

Link | by on 2011-10-24 18:48:10
@Toyumi - As I said before, don't worry about it. Myself and Fenris aren't the kind of people who would stop posting on the RP due to lack of activity, plus, the three of us are the only ones left.

@SRT - I would like to start a new RP, but the two I am currently running are going just fine, so I definitely don't want to ruin this streak of good fortune.

Link | by on 2011-10-24 21:11:34
@Srt; I know what you mean. I recently created a new rp based on mafia and Mummy Return the movie. XD My previous rp of the exorcist is a fail. Had to delete it.

My Current new one, I had that idea for awhile, way back in august. Just never got the chance to post it till now.

@Toyumi; School and projects are always tough. For I feel your pain, I am dealing with situation similar as yours, seeing as I am in college.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-10-26 21:09:31
@Zero - Things may be picking up but its still pretty slow. You and I both have new Rp's out but unbelievably no one has joined!

Link | by on 2011-10-27 14:51:45
@ Jon- I know, but I still feel kind of bad. I just don't like to be the one who holds the RP up, that's all. >.>

Also, I forgot to mention this in my latest post in the Pokemon RP, but if there's anything you want to reveal to us in the RP about the legendary Pokemon or anything else, then now would be a good time for that, seeing how the group is in Adele library and they have references for that kind of stuff and whatnot. If you don't have anything, then that's fine as well, just thought that I should mention the opportunity.

Link | by karuzo on 2011-10-27 18:13:00
Sorry been busy lately

@Roxas: Are we going to continue the Immortal Machina or lets consider it dead now

-->

Link | by on 2011-10-27 18:17:44
@Toyumi - I was thinking about that and I believe I will do something with it. Give me another day to come up with something. I'll send you a PM tomorrow night about it and then I'll make my next post. I don't really have any time to do it tonight since I just got back from work and need to get to sleep for school tomorrow. >.>

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, ... 49 Displaying 541 to 560 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0262 seconds at 2024-05-09 23:20:10