Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2012-04-02 12:13:01
I haven't been on gendou for...a long while.. nor touch Photoshop in creating signatures for a while as well...

@Ocean; it is nice...the acceleration sig..but the tech background...doesn't exactly suit the starry sky character...it is a bit bright but you have improve. As for your other signature...too long...the width...the right side of the signature...is a bit empty..I think that is just my point of view...

@Emiya; sorry for not using...the minato sig I requested....but lately I've been not in the mood...like the sig...rather the sig doesn't suit my personality anymore... I will use it someday...but not now..

@Toyumi; Your new signature is nice...I like the second version of it...it went from bright contrast to bland which shows the main point focus of the sig as it slowly fade backward..

Here is my newest signature...it is dark seem misty...which was intentional...I did have difficulties in the text section, but since I haven't use Photoshop for signatures for awhile beside using for school work...my skills is lacking a bit..

Link | by on 2012-04-09 17:17:17 (edited 2012-04-09 18:14:50)
I haven't made anything within the past few months so I decided to do something
relatively easy. I'm pleased with how it turned out even though I haven't used
my Photoshop for signatures really.

Link | by Manglez on 2012-04-10 02:35:14
I haven't been here in ages o _o you guys are all so good now D: well done. My abilities have faded over time I think xD but I made HTea a set the other day and I was so chuffed so I thought I'd post it randomly, out of the blue.

I didn't really do much editing since I struggle with renders and what not. But still, I think it ended up looking good and I was so pleased with the colours. Also, I've never done the whole window'd image effect before on the sig so I thought I'd give it a go. The windows are perhaps a bit too large but I wanted them to be clear so yeah. Anyways. That's that. You guys all take care and keep up the amazing work. c:

Link | by on 2012-04-28 10:56:55 (edited 2012-05-20 18:29:10)
It's been a while since I've been around, though that's normal since I really haven't made much at all, lately, just these 2 signatures here.

They're not really all too good, considering that I'm not exactly an active artist anymore.

@Mang: It's good to see that you're still on the GFX scene! I like what you did with HT's set, despite its simplicity. However, the two clipping masks on the right of the sig are a bit distracting.

@Zero: The only two things I really have to say about your latest sig is that it looks a little oversharpened and over-rippled.

EDIT: I think I have something that you all might find useful. I just wrote a tutorial for a Pseudo-3D text effect; you should try it out in your free time!

Haseo's Pseudo-3D Text Effect Tutorial

*Link'd for image size.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2012-05-05 15:20:02 (edited 2012-06-11 17:11:31)
@ Grey- Not sure if you checked back on my last post here, but your request has been done for awhile now. XD

@ Emiya- I like your Dragon Age 2 sig, although with the white background I think you could have either done more smudging or more splatters to take up some more room. Then again, the simplicity of it currently is still nice.

@ Zero- Like what Emiya said, I think you over-sharpened the sig a bit, and it really lacks color and style (Especially color XD). Like what the others said, it needs a bit more work.

@ Sayuri- Sayuri, it's nice to see you around again! As for the sig, I think the stroke around the render is a bit weird, as well as the border, but it's decent for a come back to signatures. And I honestly really like how you did the avy for it (I'm terribly with avys, small avys in particular, but I think the one you made for it is very nice).

@ Mang- It's nice to see you here around here too Mang! Like what Haseo said, I also like what you did with the set and the simplicity of it, but the clipping masks are a bit distracting. On the other hand, I really like how you positioned the text in the sig, as well as the choice of font.

@ Haseo- They certainly aren't the best sigs you've made, but with practice I'm sure everything will come back to you.

And I've only made 2 sigs since I last posted here. XD

[Edit]

@ Sayuri- Like what Zero said, the text is a bit off in the banner, and there's too much empty space behind it in my opinion, but aside from that it's a nice banner. I probably would have used a more colorful banner if there was one, but that's just me and I like colors. >>

@ Zero- The text in the second Invisible Pass is an improvement from the first, although both of them are undermined by the awkward lighting (It's really much brighter than it has to be).

As for the third sig, if you toned down the sharpening and the lighting a bit, then I think it would be fine.

@ Zaku- Good luck! If you need any help, then don't be afraid to ask, I'm sure anyone here would have no problem aiding you in your endeavors.

And I've made a sig and a set, the sig is from a few weeks ago while I made the set earlier today.

I would like to call the Fate one my first "real" attempt with smudging as a major element of a sig since I've gotten good with Photoshop, even though it's more of a background element and not a focal point of the sig. XD

Link | by on 2012-05-14 19:05:41 (edited 2012-05-14 19:07:04)
Toyumi: It's nice to see you again as well! I kinda figured the stroke and border was a bit weird but I was trying to go for a dual color sig, since red and green were the dominant colors. It sorta worked, but it does kinda look weird XD! On the first sig, to me the text doesn't seem to fit with the color scheme of the sig it self. But then I took a second look and realized it was matching the hair of the render, though it's still not as dominant. The second sig reminds me of one of your former works, though the render's eyes look a bit funny lol.

Haseo: I have to agree with Toyumi, it's not one of your best. But I do like the fire for "The Prince" sig. It's comes out pretty well.

Zero: It does lack the color and style that your other works normally have, the black/white sig does seem a bit nice, but it doesn't seem to flow for that sig.

So I needed to make a banner for a project in school. We’re designing a webpage for a company we create. I thought of “love” and then I thought of “Love isn’t moral or immoral. It just is.” A line from the newest book of The Mortal Instruments Book 5: City of Lost Souls. And then I thought of Yosuga no Sora.

The quote fits with the Haru’s and Sora’s love if any of you have seen it.
And yes it is suppose to be big, and the other half isn't suppose to have much to draw attention to it because it's something from the book that caught my attention when I read it. And so I wanted to recreate it in the sig

Link | by on 2012-05-28 19:12:01 (edited 2012-05-29 20:08:54)
@Toyumi; Your two sig...the first one is a bit off..kind of bland..well it doesn't seem so vibrant despite with all those colors in the background. The text is a bit off especially the choice in color. The second sig is a whole lot better. I like that one a lot more than the first one. I don't have much to comment on it.

@Haseo; Hmm..the bell sig looks kind of funny, I guess its the render of the pose. I don't know it just seem off, but I do like your background theme. As for the burst sig, it is pretty good. Not much to comment on it.

@Mang; Nice sig, I like how you did with the background.

@Sayuri; the banner looks nice, the only thing I don't like about it is the text. It seem out of place in the banner.

@all; I finally took the time to make another signature. I know the text is not really visible on the first one but I tried to make it visible.I had made two of them. One of them is darker than the other. Not sure if I have improve in my photoshop skills since I haven't touch it for a long while.

As for this signature, the result is not to my liking.

Link | by starninja on 2012-06-11 08:30:01 (edited 2012-06-11 08:32:51)
Been an awfully long time since i've posted here D:

@Toyumi: Your innocent mind is good it, I just feel it needs a more vibrant kind of radiance too it.

@Haseo: Your burst sig is awesome :o, The style compliments the image completely.

@Flora: Looks like it came straight out of a fairy tail ♥

@Mang: Not much to say about your sig, you did an awesome job.

@All: I've recently acquired photoshop (I have no idea what i'm doing ;___;) But i've been experimenting with the tools and brushes. Sometime today i'll post my first set from it.

Link | by holkers on 2012-06-13 11:00:20
All: I'm procastinating on doing signatures :u and also forgotten the steps to mix C4D and render images...

But I'm glad you guys are still here to continue doing this ; w;
Unlike me...

Oh well, just passing by this thread thought to say hi.

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2012-07-21 21:18:55 (edited 2012-07-21 21:19:27)
Well, it has been a while since I last posted some of my works, and even though it;s been a while, I don't have much to show other than the two following works.

Savage, I made this with inspiration I got from watching one of the trailers for the new Tomb Raider game, coming out in March next year.

I used the same render in one of my previous signatures, and I wanted to remake it for a while, so here's the remake of my Silent Musician sig.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2012-07-22 10:57:17 (edited 2012-07-30 19:05:36)
@ Holkers- It's nice to see you! And even if you might have forgotten the steps for making a sig, it shouldn't be too hard to remember. It'll all come back to you, if you decide to get back into the sig-making scene. It always does for me when I go on a sig-making hiatus or something. XD

@ Haseo- Your Reminisce sig is a very good remake, I especially love how the background turned out. And the Savage sig looked better in orange/brown instead of green.

So, since I haven't made a sig since my Red String of Fate one, I thought it would be a good idea to get in some practice a few days ago.

First I made this:

Then something happened and I made this:

I don't know how. I still can't get over how good it turned out. orz

[Edit]

@ Aoi- Nice to see you again! As for the restriction... I honestly don't know. It's not up to us really. XD

Both of those sigs are nice, like what Zero said the rectangles in the background of the first sig remind me of the tutorial I put up in Renma's tutorial thread. I also like the text for that sig, it's simple but it works well. As for your Metapod sig, I love the text. Not in regards to how you did it, just the text itself. XDD

@ Zero- As for the sigs you posted, I like the second one more than the first. The render for the first is a bit too static for my tastes, and the background doesn't really seem to fit the "sketchy" style of the render. The biggest complaint regarding the second sig is the purple stuff that's over the render, that just takes away from the render itself. Other than that, I think it's nice.

Link | by Aoi on 2012-07-28 15:29:44 (edited 2012-07-30 05:06:00)
Hi.

Bye.(hover over the images)

Link | by on 2012-07-28 19:00:18
@Haseo; hmm the green doesn't seem to fit the image itself. I would go for orange or golden color like Toyumi said. As for the Reminisce signature, it's good but tad bit dark for my liking.

@Toyumi; The diva sig is nice, just that the text seemed a bit off. Like it doesn't go with the flow in the sig. That is what I think anyway. As for the bloom sig, that one is quite nice as well.

@Aoi; lol just dropping in and leaving so quickly. Well the signature is quite nice. I like how you did with the text. Some part of the sig reminds me of Remna tutorial. The block part that is.

And this is what I have made recently. I don't think I have improve much. It is the best I could do with all the stress and work I have been having lately.

Link | by srt01 on 2012-07-28 20:01:29
Hello all. Im SRT01 if you didn't know me.

as you can see...my signature is completely out of date, and im too busy make my own. I will not be picky about style but i would want you guys to use the same exact image used in my "winter" signature if it is not too much to ask.
The name of the character is Aruru(or Aruruu or Aruruw)
Im in no rush, but it would be best to have it done before this summer season ends.

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by xxxbloodangelxxx on 2012-08-05 12:58:49
Could someone else take my request a few pages back for the Andrew Lee Potts avatar and signature set?

Link | by on 2012-11-10 16:19:17
@ Silent- I like the animation for your Youmu sig.

@ Tifa & SRT- Sorry, I'm not doing requests right now so I can't take yours. Hopefully you can find someone else!

Long time, no post. Anyway, since I don't have too much to say, I'll just list out whatever I made since my last post here. XD

I used a smaller version of this as a sig not too long ago, but I think the larger one looks better.

Some are good, some are not, whatever. It's been awhile. XD

Link | by on 2012-11-10 19:03:34 (edited 2012-11-10 19:04:23)
It's been a while, thought I should post whatever works I have made since the last time.

Yeah, I'm not too active anymore, these are my only new ones besides my signature since my last post.

@Toyumi: I've commented on all those sigs at some point already so I don't think I need to again :P

@Silent: Liking the way that you're going away from the meta of signatures.

As for requests, I do not take them anymore, so I won't be taking Tifa's either.

Tales of FC

Link | by Aoi on 2012-11-12 12:35:49
Hi again. Got two Touhous this time. I might return from my hiatus and go back to RPing. Hmm.

(Made this a while ago, I think it was a year old already for an SOTW. Lost by one vote.)

(Latest one I made(I think))

Everyone's improving and I'm still here not budging with my skills. I don't even know if I can still make 100px sigs anymore.

Link | by on 2012-11-14 20:25:26
@Toyumi; All of your signatures are nice, though I don't like Blind justice much...it seems a bit off to me..The same goes for in jest, I like the color theme of it but not the background itself much... Out of all of those signatures, I like the apocalyptic the most.

@Haseo; It's nice, not much comment about them.

@Aoi; Himm.. both of them are nice, but the second one is a bit off, rather the sword which is red doesn't seem to blend with the signature itself, alsoo the color you use for the text azure is a bit off... perhaps a different color might be best?

Here are some of the signatures I made recently despite being extremely busy, I haven't improve much, don't really have much time..

Link | by on 2012-11-15 17:38:32 (edited 2012-11-15 17:40:49)
Alright guys, this post is just a heads up, the five (5) post rule is no longer in effect due to the sheer amount of spam this thread has been getting. If any of you have been paying attention to the thread over the past few months, you will see that that previous statement is entirely false and that I am a dirty liar; in fact, there has been little to no activity, gasp! To encourage posting habits, instead of the five post rule a THREE (3) POST RULE will be taking effect immediately!

Now what does that mean you ask? Instead of having to wait five posts after your previous post to post again, you now only have to wait a measly three! But Haseo, doesn't that mean you just broke the three post rule? Yes, sadly I did, and that means I will have to chastise myself for it. Anyways, happy graphics and keep up the work everyone!

Tales of FC

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Displaying 541 to 560 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0225 seconds at 2024-03-28 23:22:43