Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-04 14:24:33
yes DA, the SOS dan coment was for the logo ^^'
just a thoougt

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-10 16:07:06
Yes, my shirts finally came in the mail. Am I not your Danchou? XD

If you're curious about the blue shirt, it's a Touhou shirt, and it's pretty awesome. ^_^

-------

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-11 07:11:18
@DA: AWSM! an SOS Dan!! mind if i join, DA-sama?

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-11 09:03:04
Sure, awesome. I'm guessing you want "Drake" as your name. I'll add you to the list ASAP.

I'm still working on that club logo. It's a bit small so I might even double it and merge them into a new icon.
That way I can use the "Haruhiism" and "Club" on both and make the image circles a bit larger.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-11 10:37:25
cool shirts DA
very nice
I wish i could have one of those >.<

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-11 10:47:15 (edited 2009-09-11 15:36:03)
@DA: Hey you could call me Kyon if you wanna, I mean I practicly lived that life. No joke, only thing I'm missing is the time travler. My best friend is the esper, and a guy I know, I sure, is an alien. Lol.

darkness is the vail that holds the truth. open your eyes and let the true world be seen, if you dare think you can handle it. i am the darkness within your heart. i know what you fear, and what you really are. --Myself-- -->

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-11 14:24:17
OH, so you want "Kyon" instead of "Drake"? You do realize slots aren't available currently.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-11 14:29:15
we are waiting for slots...
I would like to be Jhon Smith
but I guess is not up to me

The only thing i can di is wait ^^'
besides, is still not sure that in this season
they will reach winter...

Link | by on 2009-09-11 14:32:07
nice T-shirts DA +_+ love em

Tales of FC

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-11 20:16:51 (edited 2009-09-11 20:23:50)
@DA:WAIT?! you picked the rank of Suzumiya Haruhi-sama?! jk jk. drake is fine. i just though Kyon out as a joke 'cuz you're listed as Suzumiya-sama in your 1st post.

@Dragon Negro: well we made it through the endless summer, which might i 'mind you lasted over 400 yr.

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-11 20:30:42
[@DN] Apparently the season ended, but rumors are going around lately.
Rumor is that the new season will be three years later and it will begin the Disappearance Arc.
It's too early to say, but for a fact we've been trolled to much.
And I know you're going to bring up your hate for this season, but trust me you're not alone my friend.

As one of the biggest Haurhiists around, I'm terribly, and was terribly disappointed overall.
I seriously thought the E8 would be one episode, but I think certain things inside were screwed up.

Once again I will continue to wait and keep updated on Haurhiism!! MARCH, FORWARD I WILL.

Oh, and DN, that's a pretty interesting slot choice. Not a lot of people might not even remember where it's from, which makes it epic.
Through PM discussion, you can talk to me about special requests. Sai had Hard Gay, for example.

And about future slots, not sure if I said it, but I believe I have, there's going to be special guest slots,
meaning either special slots, and/or characters from other anime (e.g. Lucky Star), but nothing too overboard.

I'm still working on the prototype, and finding pictures is too rough.
The old site where I used to get them from, the pages are like, gone,
like there's a limit of pages, and you can't even go back from there. *sigh*

[@Drake] Huh? What are you talking about?

If you're talking about my specific slot, it wasn't really chosen,
since I am the creator and founder of this club, it's only right I'm "Danchou", rather than "Suzumiya Haurhi".
If you look at the ranks there's a rightful Suzumiya Haruhi slot that was chosen (or given out).

-------

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-11 21:11:14 (edited 2009-09-11 21:15:22)
@DA: relax, relax, i was just jokin'. i know its's only right. but if ya get to know me , you'll relize most comments like that (that state the obvious) are usually jokes. sorry for any offence.

@DN: hey wasnt that from the ep. when mikuru-chan and kyon-kun went back in time, and crossed thei own time time while fozen in a state of suspendid animation. (heh heh animation long version of the word anime. lol jkjk.)

again DA sorry for any offence. OH or maybe DA is refering to the Doctor.

what dr.?

the dr.

DR WHO?

exactly.

LMAO!!!

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-12 12:45:30
What do you guys think about this:

I'm thinking about using this for many things. I've already thought of individual slot-logos, too.

-------

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-09-12 12:57:29 (edited 2009-09-12 19:41:02)
that logo is pretty cool DA =D
I see you have been working hard jeje

I say you have to continue this club with Novels characters for slots and not wait another 10 years
for a new season

I've already heard too about the end of the season.. so crappy, thanks god i read the novels =D

I don't know how trustful this source is
but it seems that wo won't have the winter this year

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-12 16:45:34
@DA: hey looks good.

@all: did anyone get my Dr. Who joke? or even know about Dr. Who?

Link | by on 2009-09-12 17:10:02 (edited 2009-09-12 17:10:30)
@DA: Looks great ^^v

@Drake: Dr. Who Sounds like a name of a character from Marvel unless I'm thinking of Dr.Strange @_@

Tales of FC

Link | by chaosvegeta666 on 2009-09-12 18:13:44 (edited 2009-09-12 18:16:19)
@JC: you are. Dr. Who is a time lord and travels through time and space in his "police box" called the Tartous. And he Is over 500 yr old. It's a show on BBC, they're already on the11th season in britian. It's FREAKIZmG AWSM!!!

Anyways he calls himself "John Smith" whenever someone asks him "What's your name?"

Link | by marihikari on 2009-09-12 20:03:36
DA! that is just awesomeness X33
i especially love the bottom two t-shirts ;3

Netto Hikari's crazy wife! yo ho ho and a bottle of butterbeer *toast*. watashi wa anime suki desu :3 (i like anime).

Link | by on 2009-09-13 03:01:19
[ SmexyMasterDA ]
Oh sweet, thats how I was thinking about the logo should
look like. I think its prefect, just maybe a little bit of
text? Like 'Haruhi-ism' or something like that. But if not
its still awesome.

Smexy Shirt btw xD

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-09-13 06:21:56
[@DN] Ugh, more trolling, jesus. One thing for sure, not everyone from the first season's crew returned for the "remake".

[@shexymaidINX] Yeah, I left the font out simply cause I have no idea how I'm going to add it in.
Of course there's going to be text, or people will be "what is that cool logo doing... without text!?" XD!

I always preferred things that felt they could have room to expand.
Depending on how the font goes and how I do it, I want to add something on the side.

I wish I had better Japanese MS fonts, but why aren't they ever available!?
How do fansubs get them, I've tried looking for like two years and never find any.

There are Japanese fonts though, but it's like if you copy some lyrics somewhere and type them into Photoshop,
the characters are wrong casue they're not meant to be right anyways and are limited.
If I could only find them, it'd make things a bit easier, and a lot more fun to work with.

There's pretty much only two single MS fonts you can really use with Japanese, and they're getting really old man.

I worked hard on that logo, I had ideas left and right and threw them out left and right, lol.
But I want to take care of the club logo first, for something to use for my followers.
More feedback about it and whatnot would be helpful, so tell people or something, haha.

Since the friggin' new season was a complete failure in the perspective of awesomeness I thought it would be,
that leaves me quite a while now to open up the new slots, so I better figure out what slots to use again.
There's a huge pending list, so I'm going to have to make another roll call again, or something.

It'd suck if so many people from the top of the list never showed, or show later, but I have to put them first.
I'll probably send everyone a PM, which will take a little while, so stand on your toes soon...

-------

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 Displaying 521 to 540 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0222 seconds at 2024-09-26 10:47:13