Back | Reverse |

Re: Karaoke Club
Link | by on 2007-07-15 21:13:58

==========================
my vote:
MC5 (front&back)
=========================

~i agree with neon~skie....slightly edited to match.....

*pokes teh wi11iam~ness in teh darkness* ~you're still hiding eh????
TEH DARKNESS ISH MINE!!!! *points at wi11iam~ness* ~just kidding...

-vote- click here!!!!

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-16 01:15:01
@Mizuki::
hai! kakoushimashita~

Link | by on 2007-07-16 16:09:33
Hmmm.. we still voting for the card,, nee??

how about the mottos?? any new input for KC's motto??

what will we do until the 22th other than voting for the card/siggy/avy/userbar?? ^^

Link | by on 2007-07-16 17:02:21 (edited 2007-07-16 18:49:14)

*sees teh rEi~chama*

*staaaaaaaaaaabbness*

===============================
QUICK POST FROM ME:

~will be away for quite a long long time..... ~tee hee hee... keep on voting~ness!!!

==============================
suggestion for teh theme song~ness... ^^

Odoru Ponpokorin from Chibi Maruko-chan by B.B.Queens

Odoru Ponpokorin (video)

quick recording from me... for teh karaoke club... ^^

ebil... ebil.. click here... ^^

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-07-16 20:42:28
@Rei::
hahaha... this round, the votes did come in quite fast. I guess we can discuss more about the mottos and also the theme song thingy.

@Mizuki::
where are you going? to be missing for a long time~~~~~~~~ *cries in the darkness*
Hahaha... thats a strange song~ But is a good song for theme songs~ *go put it in front page*
Nice singing~ but perhaps you wanna lower the volume of Marui chan's singing? hahaha~

==============================================================================
Announcement!!

While the voting of the graphics are still going on~ Please do keep your suggestions for mottos and KC theme song(s) coming in. Also, we'll need to decide how the theme song(s) is to be done since there might be too many of us to squeeze into one song.

Something I thought off...
for the KC theme song, say we 1st spilt the members into their own gender (ie: girls and guys) and then, we see how many are there in each group and whether we can make one theme song for the girls and one for the guys. Then if not all can be squeezed into the girls/guys song, there will be a "mixed" song for those who have yet to contribute their voice to the KC theme song...
Well... thats the only idea I can come up with so far~

And about the KC motto, I think is time to set a closing date for submission. The closing date for motto submission will close on July 26th. Official voting starts on July 28th (after my official announcement as usual). If anyone needs extension on the dates, just drop a post here~

Link | by kali-chan on 2007-07-17 01:25:49
rEi: OK hun! I'll be looking for it in a sec.

Haha! Engel you have hit the nail on the head with the reasons for why I need members' info ^_^. Though, I'm not surprised XDDD

Will: *glomps* Hiiiiii!~

Mizuki: Nooooo!~ Where are you going for realz?! Vaca? o_O *pokes* Whoot! I like those songs. Maybe the first one more :P.

Hmmm I just realized I did nothing thus far on the theme song subject -_-', so naturally, that will be the next thing on my to-do list. Gomen.

Engel: I like your idea of having the girls and guys sing their own theme songs. Maybe the guys can sing something from Prince Of Tennis (if it hasn't been said already). As for girls, no idea yet, but there are some good ones already.

As for the announcement~ness, I updated the calendar with the info, and (Engel) I sent ya an e-mails; check it out! ^_^ *hugs all*

Link | by on 2007-07-17 02:35:02
Hahahaha~~ Kali and I really think the same at lotsa instances~~~~~ hahahaha *checks mind frequency~~~ Kali... Kali... u there?* hahahahah~~~~

POT song... good idea... the Ouran song also not a bad idea. Think we'll have to wait for more comments to be able to get to a good conclusion~~

Saw your update on the calander! Good work! *thumbs up*

Link | by on 2007-07-17 04:15:19
@Engeliz: ahh.. yeah.. KC's theme song.. ^^ and motto.. :]

@Kali: ahaha~ yesH~

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-07-17 06:01:47
hahahaha...
That ebil song was great and fun!!

*GLOMP Mizukiness*

Link | by on 2007-07-18 02:19:21
Dear Members

Please note that till date, only the following members have voted for their favourite graphics~
+ Luizao
+ Mizuki
+ Neon
+ DN
+ Tkuz
+ Pame
+ Rei
+ Kattdesu
+ TOD/Nikku
+ Asder
+ Erkun
+ Kiyaru
+ Kali
+ Mia
+ Z (please revote your members card. You have 1 vote for the front of the card and another for the back)

For the members' name not mentioned above, kindly be reminded to cast your votes before July 22nd~

=========================================================================

hahaha... I nearly forgot to vote too... will vote tomorrow... too busy at work today~ lalalala~~

Link | by Terror on 2007-07-18 16:00:40
Haha, I have two names...

(Wait, do I have two personalties then?
TOD: No.
Me: Oh, ok.)

lol.

----------------------------------------

A little side note, accept for my suggestion for the theme song, I don't think I've ever (remembered) hearing any of the other ones before. I hope we don't record this right after picking it, lol.

And another motto suggestion:

"If 'music is a world within itself', then you should join us in it!"

Link | by on 2007-07-18 17:43:54 (edited 2007-07-18 18:06:18)
@Tod::
well.. I put you up as "TOD/Nikku" because some of us recognise you as one name while some the other~ hahaha... 2 personality... not a bad idea... but on 2nd thought, nah~~~ just go ahead and BE YOURSELF~

We'll definately have to give everyone some time (maybe a month?) to get familiar with the song after it is being chosen... choosing the songs would probably be the hardest votes we'll have to cast due to the many things we need to look at~ (ie: catchy, easy to sing, middle tone so that most voice will be suitable and since we are not a choir there will be difficulties in this and other requirements that I can't think of now...)

*goes to add TOD's motto*

=============================================================================

OK... before I forget again... here's my votes~

MC2 (front)
MC4 (back)
UB (win by default I guess)
S/L3
AT5

Link | by on 2007-07-19 10:05:41 (edited 2007-07-19 16:36:30)
Yaaaay Karaoke club rocks!!!

So...please guys for those of you who haven't vote...what are you waiting for??? T-T Please do so...check the list of the people who have already voted okies??

And...for all of you who don't know me yet....I'll let you watch a video of me and my best friend performing at the Anime Expo 2007. We got 2nd place.

PamEve-PERFORMING: SOBAKASU- OPENING SONG FOR RUROUNI KENSHIN 2ND PLACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SLhI47zqds

And the winners performed "Open up your mind" 4 girls named "Otaku in Crime"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg-8lNLb4rw&mode=related&search=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-07-19 15:36:57
*claps* I just watched it Pame, it was...*sniffs* beautiful...you deserved 1st place, but 2nd is great!! Keep it up!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by on 2007-07-19 16:34:35
Pame, do you happen to have a video of the first winner's performance? Just have to see how good is the person who beat you...

Link | by on 2007-07-19 17:26:15 (edited 2007-07-19 17:27:38)
@Pame::
u guys were awesome!! can tell from the video that you guys really enjoyed yourself~ Get wild girls!!
OK... I was having breakfast while watch this....I must say... the opening *shriek* really shocked me o.O
hahaha... but if a strange thing to see these 4 dance...hahahaha.... Hmm... does costume have a part to play in the marks allocation?
I think both 2 teams did really well though... .... now I feel like paticipating in the anime expo here this yr too... but... I can't go on stage... I'm too shy to do that!!!
Again... GREAT JOB PAME!! *cheers* woohoo!!~

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-19 18:13:07
KONNICHIWA MINNASAN!! im back again *active~ness*

Votes votes votes ^^

MC2 (front)
MC4 (back ~ hey, there's only one choice for the back)
S/L3
UB1
AT5

@Kali-chan: ^_~ *winks back*^^everything, good^^

@Pame-chan: me replied in the share ur karaoke thread^^ again, FANTASTIC job on the performance^^ *hugs*
lolz the siren on ambulance at around 1:00 ..it sure sounds weird compared to the ones round here..i thought it sounded like a bug flying across + the mini-catfight in the middle of their performance XD

@Engel: might post u more mottos..are they still being accepted??

Link | by on 2007-07-19 19:54:24

~haluuuuuuuuuuuuu... teh ebil onigiri ish just passing~by ness... i won't be online
much.. me will missshh teh karaoke~club~ness... TT.TT

engel.. if you need meeehh.. email~me ness.... TT.TT

*outz*

Link | by R3A♥a.k.a♥MoShinoSinG YouR HearT OuT!! on 2007-07-19 20:11:00
~(PS: just an idea that might be useful)--> 4 S's for the club?
---------------
Sound
Soul
Stamina
Satisfaction
---------------

something like..

Show off your STAMINA
Challenge with your SOUND
Shout Out!! with your SOUL
For the moment of SATISFACTION

etc etc...now dont take these 4 lines seriously, someone feel free to edit plz lolz

MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs . MOTTOs

~(you're)in for a Life-changing experience
~searching for your true existence within the world of music
~in search of your true existence within the world of music
~create your own world revolving around music
~speak/express your deepest emotions, your inner desires, your forbidden truth (as in through the lyrics of song)
~Itz DEMONSTRATION TIME!!
~Itz SHOW TIME!!
~Getting heard, getting noticed, getting famous
~Bring IT ON / Let it RoLL
~At your own pace, at your own time
~connected by the world of music
~Feel the Passion. FeeL Connected. Feel the Rhythm.
~where your true rhythm lies...
~Let us sense your passion, let us feel your words, let us hear your voice
~A neverending dream
~Dive in for a feel of satisfaction
~Challenge with your sound
~Reach out for your desire
~Spread your wings. Create your world
~Fly with your rhythm/passion/burning desire
~Free//unlock/unleash your emotions through words
~Give your voice a chance. To glimmer. To shine.
~Which does your voice reflect? Sadness. Loneliness. Cheerfulness. Warmness. Darkness.....blahblahblah
~What atmosphere does your voice create?

Link | by on 2007-07-20 02:13:35
Yup!! mottos are sure accepted... and... lotsa mottos there.... guess we'll have a hard time voting later~

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, ... 50 Displaying 501 to 520 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0239 seconds at 2024-04-24 14:29:46