Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-18 20:05:06
@William::
yeah... i mean u!! *pokes william* hahahaha
sing for us willim... SING~~~~~ *think phantom of the opera*

@W/O you::
Well... as we grow older, alot of things become hard to change but practise will help (might not totally solve the prob though). And... I'm old indeed... soo old... T__T but on the bright side... If I need to hit high notes, I have my falsetto to help me out... though it'll cause me to be out of breath easily... and oso the straining of my voice~
I too enjoy singing while on my way home in the evenings...but I can't sing out loud otherwise passerbys who walk pass me might think that I'm crazy~

@mystuhmusic::
Hope you get well soon... we'll all be waiting to hear from you again~
and... you can sing sexy songs with your now hoarse voice... hahahaha

@Yinzhao::
Is not just difficult to switch btw low and high voice within a song... is also difficult to do that btw songs. Take for example you are singing a deep low song in Karaoke... and the next song that comes up is a hyper high voice song! Unless u are singing along with the original singer... u probably won't be able to switch to the right chords. (I know I can't...)
I see... is call falsetto... think I heard it before. Hahaha... thanks to falsetto... I can sing high vocal songs but... must make sure they don't need too much of breath. ALso the strain in my vocal chords make it very difficult to sing with my soul (I'll feel as if... I'm already too busy to make sure that I hit the notes that I can't put my feelings into it) and the worst part is straining too much will make my voice coarse! ><
And it seems that... I can't access to your Love deeper :(
It says this--> "Blocked! Apparently wrong ID ! Please go back to www.soundclick.com"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
COme and see! This is important as it'll decide the fate of many~ KC

Link | by on 2007-06-18 20:19:13
Engelwings - oh. .. i dont'really have trouble switching voices between songs.. just in the songs lol..
about putting more trouble into reaching the right note rather than putting your emotion into it.. yeah I have that too <___< and its really awful when you can also HEAR back in the recording that you're having trouble reaching a note.. bah. xD

okay trying the link for Love Deeper again..
soundclick ticks me off today. Love Deeper Press Hi Fi!

Link | by on 2007-06-18 20:24:39
@Mizuki: woaH~ nicey ^^

@YinZhao: I love this song~~ ^o^ nicey~

more sooonggssS~~ xDD

Link | by on 2007-06-18 20:49:37
yay.

where's kaoru. I need him to email me! kaoruuuu.

Link | by on 2007-06-18 22:20:39 (edited 2007-06-18 22:21:00)

@yinzhao: ~woooottt.. *ebil laugh* oh about kaoru.. he ish busy... TT.TT
i hope i can talk to him tonight.. it's been like.... 100000000000000 years...
~waaaaaaaaaaa.... TT.TT ... well i hope you like this one...
i went crazy..full of ebilness...to sing this.....

~ebil Guru Guru

i'll listen to other song~ness..later on.. ~nyuuuuuuuuuu...

*outz*

Link | by on 2007-06-18 22:28:39
@Yinzhao::
Yeah! finally can hear your song! You seriously sing like a real singer~~ *stares with admiration*
Great song... I was wondering... whats the diffence between lo-fi and hi-fi? I use soundclick too but... i have no idea whats it... =3

@Mizuki::
Hahahaha... u finally sung this! hahahahaha... you did with the rap... wait... do u call this a rap? hahahaha... It really lifts up my mood when listening to this... and u are singing sooooo fast~ *guruguru*

Link | by William on 2007-06-19 01:09:47
@Yinzhao: Wahaha!! Did you use any effects or something? It sounds great!!

@Mizuki: Wooo!! Nice!! I think I heard that before somewhere...("Nandito na si Kurochan, ang bagong hero!") Wahaha!! >_<
I think it's all coming back..Kurochan's a cat, right?

@Engelwings: Ahaha~, this isn't anything like phantom of the opera..but I hope you like it!

Here's a favorite song of mine.
Chance! by UVERworld (and me) XD
Woo..I feel great after singing!! Dunno why!
If anyone's familiar with the song, please bear with my silly voice..I seriously don't know if I should sing higher or lower..

Ahaha, that's probably my last song for a while...Oh well.
Laters!

Link | by on 2007-06-19 01:40:28
@William::
yup... Mizuki's song is froma Cyborg black cat anime from long time ago... very cute cat...very cute song...very cute mizuki... opps!! I mean... very ebil Mizuki~ hahahah
Nice!! really very nice!! you did it at a nice voice... not too high and not too slow!! ^^ But... it really makes me wonder how can u guys' tongue wag so fast? Great job at the rap too! Maybe I should go find one of the earlier Naruto song that had a rap in it to do... I somewhat remember I could catch up with that one last time... hahaha
Why? where are you going? We'll all miss ur voice if u dun sing~~

Link | by on 2007-06-19 02:10:28

~weeee.. i am done with teh daytime chore~ness... =^^= -drinks C2 tea- -chomp~piness frenchie fries-

@yinzhao: ~wow... great...greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt... song...~ness... ~nyuuuu... =^^=
~wuv it!!! ~kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... >_______________<

@engel: *chomp* ~yay.. *lifts up engel's mood* ~weeeee.. i hope you like thissshh song~ness..
full of ebil~ness...and silly~ness... ~oh teh rap song~ness ish under construction...^^
Nageroboshi (naruto) < - - - - -nice rap song~ness

@william~ness: *glooommppaggee~ness* yay..new song~nesss YEAH!!!!! UVERworld!!!!
>_____________________________< *makes me want to finish my rap song~ness*
YO! YO! YO~ness!!! ^^ william~ness ish not silly.. william~ness ish ebil!!!
~nuuuuuuuuuuuu.. not teh last song~ness... TT.TT ~busy with school? o.o
~oh yeah.. cyborg kurochan..black cat..with a gun and fights... i missshh
the episodes..^^

================================================
don't know if i should post this.. thishhh is soooooo full of ebil~ness...
and i got freaked out...that my 'other ebil' voice~ness~
i don't want to try singing that again.. TT.TT

i want to surprise everyone so here... ^^

d..a..m..e...?

WARNING: ebiiiiilll beware!!!

Link | by on 2007-06-19 02:47:56 (edited 2007-06-19 04:10:06)
Out of boredom, I recorded this short song which consists only of "la-la-la"s as lyrics. I recorded three "versions":

Dramatic ver.
Cute ver.
"Doomified" ver.

Link | by on 2007-06-19 04:55:25
nyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@yinzhao
gomen yinzhao, busy lately hahahaha
think cant post new song i guess
~sigh~
well just see then

Link | by on 2007-06-19 05:50:13 (edited 2007-06-19 05:51:34)
Watashi wa mou dame~~~~ ><
Hahaha... ur mimic of Shinchan is sooooo cute!!
*mugagagagaga* rofl~~ I totally can't stop luffing!!! hahaha

@Asder::
hahahaha.... why is everyone's song so funny today?! hahahaha... Your dramatic ver remind me of the shinchan Mizuki did... ok... perhaps becoz i juz finish listening to the song.
The Cute ver is totally cute~~ KAWAII~~~
The doomified sound like.... some funny char in anime... (eg: usoppu) hahahaha!! all are great.... ouch... tummy hurts... luff too much~

While I was browsing through Gendou for Karaoke to sing... I found this...and so to shift away from emo songs (for a while)........
Sentimental Generation <-- erm... after listening to it myself... I tot... I might have sung it too low... but if I did it any higher, I might not be able to reach the high notes

Link | by on 2007-06-19 06:11:44
@Mizuki: Sorry to say that you haven't beaten Lady Q yet, but still a nice try! It's hard to sing fast like that... and your Shinchan mimic is funny!

@Engel: Sweet! You blow at the mic a few times (I do that too sometimes), but it was nice and sweet, although I think it needs to be more, uh, cheerful?

Link | by on 2007-06-19 06:16:47
oh noooes
cant install the media putfile plugin here.
I'll listen to the songs tonight I hope.. omg I SO WANT TO HEAR the uverworld song by william and GURU GURU EBILLLL AND DAME DAME NO EEVIILL XD
mizuki you'll have forever my respect if you're pulling that song off good XD

Kaoruuu - needs to resing the audition song without bgm (use earplugs when singing to the original) and volume of your mic needs to be lower. your audition was great, please redo!!

William - ah no I didn't use effects lol I just.. used my voice in a different way XDDD its like.. voice acting but then at singing.. im pretty good at switching voices when singing.. my voice acting is stupid tho xD

Engelwings - be GONE with that admiration ^^' ive heard your stuff and you're awesome. like.. AUDITION! =P
The difference between lo fi and hi fi is .. well that the one is low and the other one is high ;)
no seriously - hi fi is the good quality version (how i mixed it)
and lo fi is the version with bad quality (for people who have slow internet this will download faster to play)

-x-
dammit i want to hear guru guru kuro chan xDD

Link | by on 2007-06-19 15:12:17
Wow...lots of new songs I should listen to but can't because I'm at the library...:P (drat)

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-06-19 16:26:54

~ooppssiiee.. i should never post that song~ness... ~hihihihihi... hearing my
voice as shin-chan...eeccckkk... freaks me out.... up until now.. ^^

that was a quick recording from me... uhh..errr.. sang the song three times only..
*ebil laugh* ~enough with the silliness song...

._. < - - - - -- - serious face of ebil~ness.. ~nyuuu...

/hail LADY Q!!!!

@asd: i like the cute version more.. ~weeeeeee... ~lalalalala..lalalala...

@suzaku: *glloommpaaggee~ness*

Link | by on 2007-06-19 17:28:33
@Asder::
hahaha... you found me out once again... i was feeling rather tired when I was recording Sentimental Generation... that why... hahaha...Reading the lyrics off screen also had a part to play... I prefer singing w/o looking at the lyrics but then again... it'll probably mean alot (like 70%) of wrong lyrics... hahahaha... and I've got a bad memory so memorising them is not exactly a way out.

@YinZhao::
I've love to audition but..... that song is just to fast for my short tongue... The next time round if u've got a mellow slow song! I'll be more than glad to go for ur audition~

@Suzaku::
hahaha... u need headphones~~ *passes headphones to Suzaku*

wow... just 3 times? hahaha... but seriously... ur Shinchan is cute~~~~~

Link | by on 2007-06-19 17:41:12
@Suzaku: I get a similar problem when in the school computer lab, but the main problem is not that there are teachers or any other people, but the student computers have no speakers attached! How are you going to listen to anything?

@Mizuki: 3 times? That was quick >_<

Link | by on 2007-06-19 17:57:40 (edited 2007-06-19 18:19:30)
Butterfly Kiss-Rave
Heehee~ I'm recording a karaoke before I go to school. I woke up 2hours early.
I'm nuts recording when I just woke up... Hahaha

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I miss everyone in this thread!!!

Link | by on 2007-06-19 18:17:44
Haha yeah...I hit myself for not bringing earphones :P:P

@ Neon:
Hey!! That was actually a really good recording!!! There were a few offtune notes but overall it was really good ^^

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, ... 50 Displaying 501 to 520 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0248 seconds at 2024-05-13 14:09:57