Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by stash on 2011-03-24 19:35:21
I would like to make another request :D

Character : Ventus.
Series : Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

I would like the signature to say. "Broken Heart."

http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/e/ef/BBSFM_Ven.png
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld9bmvFBUQ1qeei6uo1_400.png

For those of you who have done work for me before, free reign with the design and anyone who is free can take the request.

Thank you.

Link | by on 2011-03-25 14:13:24 (edited 2011-03-29 13:20:19)
@ Yuna- I'll take your request.

[Edit]

Okay, it's done!

I hope you like it!

Link | by stash on 2011-03-25 15:00:30
@Toyumi : Thank you Toyumi, I appreciate it

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2011-03-27 13:22:18
Gosh guys
You guys RULES GFX!!!

Inspiring Really
*slapself*
going to try myself now
come back in instants with... something

photo dfsrs_zpsd125613e.png

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-03-27 13:55:52
Hey guys, I'm just wondering... who is still doing those 'ism' sigs?
I would like to have one, if available... looks so interesting.
Appreciates for ya reading it.

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by on 2011-03-27 13:58:07 (edited 2011-03-27 14:17:09)
@Chiny: Miko made the "-ism" icons, although a few users have stolen/mimicked her icon. Unfortunately, Miko hasn't been active lately.

Aaaaaaaand, something new from me. Made out of boredom.

EDIT: Chiny, here, in this thread, there is a 5 post rule, which means that you must wait 5 posts after your previous post (your previous post does not count as one of the five) to post again. This is a rule which you just broke, please refrain from breaking the rule again.

Tales of FC

Link | by Guitar! on 2011-03-27 14:04:19
@Haseo - Oh.. alright. Thanks. I'll treat it as unavailable then :c
Thanks for the info. It doesn't feel right to steal ideas... o.o
Those 'ism' sigs are pretty cool. Miko should create a club or something. Haha.
I'm just saying. The 'ism' is a pretty good idea.

Mio is Awesome!

Link | by stash on 2011-03-31 11:09:43
Thanks Toyumi! It looks great!

Link | by red_13 on 2011-03-31 12:49:12
@Chiny Miko rarely visits the site anymore. If she did become a regular, such an idea wouldn't pass her mind one bit.

Link | by starninja on 2011-03-31 16:30:23
I'd like to make a request :0

Character : Rock Lee
Series : Naruto/Naruto Shippuden

I would like the signature to say. "Leaf Ninja Effort". Any image you find/use is fine

I'd like Toyumi, Naru Or Haseo to take my request please. :x

If you have the time could you make an avatar for it also? >.>

Link | by on 2011-04-01 09:25:39
Hi Guys! :D

Nice work. Keep it up.
You guys just keep on improving. :D
Great!
Take care nee~♥

Link | by on 2011-04-01 13:31:37
@ Haseo- The sig is really good. I love the use of depth you have in it, and I really like the color scheme as well. The only thing I have to complain about is a bright line up that I see up by the head of the character, it brings attention away from the render itself when you're looking towards the top of the sig. But it's still very good. Keep up the good work, a lot of your sigs have been extremely good recently!

And here are a few sigs I made. The first one is from about two weeks ago, I think? And the second one I made today.

There's a big difference in the text of the two sigs. I took a long time on getting the text just right in the first sig, but the text in the second sig is simple because I think that it doesn't need to be too fancy. XD

Anyway... Comments?

Link | by meyrinkay on 2011-04-03 14:52:11 (edited 2011-04-03 15:01:57)
Requesting a new sig here.

Cha: Shidou Maria
Anime: Maria+Holic

Will use this link here, so anyone can make 4 me?

avatar - http://i40.tinypic.com/wl2dqb.jpg
sig - http://i52.tinypic.com/s25m3s.jpg

Oh, also include the words on the right side: still alive out here;
on the left: KaZuMi

thx in advance.

Link | by on 2011-04-04 08:57:02 (edited 2011-04-04 13:10:50)
Hey everyone, ok its been awhile since I made any signatures. Been really busy and also have a artist block -_- *sigh* I think my skills is lacking or something these days.

Anyway this is my latest sig. I didn't put any text in it, for I had no idea what words fits this signature. Like I said, an artist block. I made two version of it. Comments?
versions one:

Version 2:

Link | by holkers on 2011-04-16 09:15:58 (edited 2011-04-16 09:16:46)
It's been awhile lads!

I'm having a bit problem with Photobucket since they are in a maintence of some kind of thing.
So all of my photos in my account "Holkers" has been un-showing... ;____;

But not to worry my old account is still available to use, so I'll start uploading using the old account until the new account has been release from it's Abyss.

At the mean time, replies!

Erebos: Practice and more sprite signature searching. That's how I got the keen to make a sprite signature. Or just ask Toyumi some of her sprite.
That is also how I started to feeling to do sprite signatures.

Toyumi: Ahh thank you for the opinion/advice. The eyes are suppose to be like the "Dream Eater" effects. But not literally in the TV but in my own imaginations.

Some ghost likes to do those kinds of effects, so I've added it to see how it was done.
The confetti was a brush from Photoshop. It's a default brush.

I've asked some lads in the chat about it and they've said about the flames too.
But I've think it looks good to me rather bosy up to find a pixel flames xD

Chiny: Have faith in yourself that you could do at least what some of us can't.
There's a lot of tutorials laying around in Gendou forums.

Also new news about the -ISM on the bottom of this post.

Haseo: I like your style :D
It has it's blurry effects or fog effects.

Toyumi again: Somehow.. Your signature makes me wanna hear Adele singing again = w=!

The second sig's text would do some work D:

Anyhow. There are about 2 request. :D
Lastest news on -ISM! Show your skill here!
Latino's Radio Contest

Some has forgotten or not, but I'll try to join in since there's no dateline.
There was, but I didn't had time to do it.
So do help our moderators!

I've said in the first paragraph that my "holkers" account is un-showing, I've uploaded my new sprite experiment signature in the old account.

The first was 300px and taken everyone opinion in chat, saying that there's some empty spaces.
So I've made it into the second sig.

Yes a little typo'd on the first sig.

Opinion please :D

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2011-04-27 14:25:31
there is a contest in ism?
I didn't find the information in that link holks ToT

Link | by on 2011-04-28 13:07:23 (edited 2011-04-28 13:13:57)
Finally I can post again. It's been almost a month with a lack of posts here. And it's also been almost a month and I haven't made a new sig. >.>

@ Kazumi- You might have a hard time getting someone to take your request because both of the images you posted are low quality. If you made a request with higher quality images, people might be more willing to take on your request.

@ Zero- Like what Ocean said, I like the second sig more, and if you're going to leave the sig like that you should either add some text or shorten it or do something else about the empty space in it.

@ Holkers- The second one is better than the first, less empty spaces and I like the sub-text you added in that one as well. Although, the border seems to be a bit messed up in the second one, there are some blue parts that seem to kind of spill over from the rest of the sig and they're on the border as well. I just think that the border looks weird because of that. Other than that, it's nice.

@ Ocean- Both of them are alright overall, but there are quite a few of small details that I don't like with both of the sigs.

With the first one, I just think the the render isn't blended in with the rest of the sig as well as it could be. It is blended in a bit, but when you look at it, the render seems to pop out in comparison to the rest of the sig. Other than that, it's not that bad.

The second one has the same blending problem as the first does, but with this one there's also a problem with the boxes too. The boxes themselves are nice, and they add a nice touch to the sig, but they cause two problems. First, the text. I really don't like how part of the text is overlaying the boxes, it would look better if you moved over all of the text that's like that. The other problem is that the boxes aren't transparent, and for someone that has a different colored CSS background (Like myself, I have a black background on everything with my CSS), the gray looks weird (Although that isn't as big of a problem as the text is XD).

I noticed that both of the sigs could also use a bit of work with lighting too. But like I said before, both of the sigs are nice besides those few things. And it's nice to see you around Avy x Sig again too!

Link | by meyrinkay on 2011-04-29 12:34:42 (edited 2011-04-29 12:59:17)
@ Toyumi
I didn;t realise it's LQ pics. thx 4 the notice.

Here r the renewed links.

Avatar:http://konachan.com/post/show/52941/blush-close-male-maria_holic-shidou_mariya-signed-

Sig:http://konachan.com/post/show/46244/maid-maria_holic-miyamae_kanako-shidou_mariya-shin

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ilk5scECgac/ScRBeDShnvI/AAAAAAAAAOI/5lqEI3qPUQU/snapshot20090119223814.jpg

http://img.online-station.net/_news/2011/0308/45972_maria_holic_01.jpg

Banner: http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/68520/maid-maria_holic-shidou_mariya-shinouji_matsurika-

http://www.hiroanime-media.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Maria-Holic-Alive.jpg

jz to rewrite here. The sig should hv KaZuMi on the left. THe banner on the right " still alive and goin"

This should do the trick. Thx in advance.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-04-29 23:25:24 (edited 2011-04-30 20:22:49)
Hello people. I have been attempting on making my self a sig and need some real help. the only thing you dont have to tell me is how much the text sucks so give me tips and advises on the sig it self.
the following are my attempts:

Photobucket this one i was told Bad combination of text, background color, brightness, and position.

Photobucket this one i was told that i killed the material(dont know wat that means...)

EDIT:
Photobucket reminds me of the american flag...

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by fabiana_seto on 2011-04-30 20:57:36
Hello guys
I've being trying to make a coherent text for about 20 minutes. So please carefully what comes next ok?

I've being inactive for a quite time now and Some stuff changed in the site, some
others not.One thing is people keep appearing claiming they want to learn how to
do sets.
And there is this tread. that one hand allows people to review your work. And
another take "jobs".
I think everyone deserves being reviewed. Good feedbacks makes better works. Not
random scores in I like your avatar/signature. That most of the time i think they
are quite unfair.
And taking "jobs" is something we put a name on it. more then personal It is a
view of the this our little group. if you get a bad result you won't ask for more
works on here, right?
To conclude, I don't think it is appropriated for me alone to judge who is in and
who is out, as much i don't think it is good to let everyone get in.

So let's make it easy?
Everyone may have a good and decent feedback in here, anyone can post your work.
But, just some may take requests. For those who will take the requests May I ask
to send me your most recent set? Just to make sure that everyone that is taking
requests are up to the job.
It is just that I'm seeing so much people requesting for certain people, I want
to make sure that if ask for something in here, you will certainly get a good
set.

And if you want for a certain set from someone you will just pm that person >.>;

Of course, if everyone agree with that...
>w
@mister kanji
I still don't know your name, but allow to feedback you?
Are you using gimp?
I don't really know how it works, but as far i see you better not use this
cursive fonts. Try something more legible. It got pixelated. it is a sign that
something went wrong in the middle of the way.
And try some tutorials, It will totally help you to get some results like ocean,
or any other advanced user.
And totally follow what ocean wrote... Got it!?!?

@ holks
I vote for the second!
Smaller but with everything needed. More harmonic.

@Zero
I like more the second one. Little details added but it makes the signature more interesting.

@Toyumi
Liked both. Good work in text. clear and matching with the image.
Good blend between character and the effects.
Couldn't ask more XD
But, it is kinda of personal opinion, I don't like the CD4's showing like that. I can almost guess you used a star CD4 from planet renders. pink with blue. Blur, sharpen and other filters on that would get a personal touch on your work.

blabled enough.

plz feedbak

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 Displaying 461 to 480 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0208 seconds at 2024-04-26 01:24:04