Back | Reverse |

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by Nana Komatsu on 2007-12-23 14:07:52
I think My was dragon ball Z I never liked it but I first saw it on TV

N.K.*

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by on 2007-12-23 14:19:48
Mine was the one and only Naruto


Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by shara on 2008-01-02 07:45:45
pokemon. *snicker* or samurai x. i wanna be the very best that no one every was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Owner not responsible for any scathing remarks and/or flesh wounds received from this user. ^_^

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by M on 2008-01-05 00:30:59
My first anime is gundam .. (all version)

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by on 2008-01-05 02:25:50
voltes V

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by aptiva on 2008-01-05 04:36:27
I think it was Naruto, way before it started sucking.

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by ike on 2008-01-07 21:36:22
my very first anime... hmm... i've been into anime since i was very young. i think the very first anime that capture my heart is Captain Future series. i think it's in the early 80's. i don't remember the year though, but i can still recall the series quite a bit.

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by on 2008-01-07 22:44:18
Dragonball i think...I dont remember much.. XD

チィャン 施昌吉


Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by Annie on 2008-01-12 23:14:56
I think it was Lupin the Third... or was it Voltes V and Daimos??? Hmmm...

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by on 2008-01-16 06:00:10
I dont remember? Maybe Sailor Moon..haha joking..i hope it wasnt


Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by Hikaru on 2008-01-17 21:08:05
My first anime was Sailor Moon. I was really little at the time, and didn't even know what anime was!

Ryuu + Megu = Suicide (on my part, and probably Kyuu's)

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by mahmoud on 2008-01-30 07:17:22
The first anime for me was ranma 1/2, good stuff

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by kamikazeemoranger on 2008-02-07 18:00:25
way way way back when I was just a chibi emo ranger, my favorite anime was poke'mon. I still like it, but these days lean towards the more violent versions of it. I think that was the first anime I ever saw. My second was Princess Mononoke by Miyazaki

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by yelitza_mayte on 2008-02-07 18:14:17
My very first anime was Digimon Adventures 01 waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the diaper days xDDD I didn't even know it was anime, but I loved it. I still watch Digimon for that matter :3

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by PixiePixieGirl on 2008-02-07 18:21:34
My Neighbor Totoro, somewhere from age 3-5. I watched Noozles and Sherlock Hound a bit as well, but the first anime series I actually followed was Sailor Moon when I was 9.

Pixies are the best and don't forget it :P

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by demonprincess on 2008-02-07 18:23:24
I think it was...FMA if I'm recalling correctly..no wait! i think it was Inuyasha. Yeah, inuyasha.

demonprincess

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by Equalibriem on 2008-02-11 01:31:56
Mine was Spirited Away. My Japanese fan elder brother got it out of a video store for me cause I like dragons, and I got so addicted I watched it 3 times a day for a week. xD It'll always be my ultimate classic. Yay for Kohaku!

Darkness has a shadow...

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by chibiusa on 2008-02-16 00:45:41
Doraemon or Saint Seiya...I forgot..long time ago when I was 6

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by ~eL~ on 2008-02-17 09:27:08 (edited 2008-02-17 09:27:27)
My very first anime.. I think it's Doraemon..

La la la.. aku sayang sekali.. Doraemon..
An an an.. totemo daisuki.. Doraemon..

YUI-Indo

Re: Very first anime?..
Link | by silentstalker on 2008-02-17 17:33:26
Doraemon FTW! But I never knew it was anime since it was dubbed. Then came Akazukin ChaCha and Ninja Robots on Cartoon network. Akazukin ChaCha dubbed in Eng and I realized that it was using JP music for Op and ED.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, ... 50 Displaying 461 to 480 of 1003 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0182 seconds at 2026-10-01 01:15:16