Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by on 2011-06-11 20:36:02
@Toyumi - I'll be sticking with it then. Ronin has expressed interest in joining now, but he wants to play as a talking Pokemon character, which I can't bring myself to allow. Talking Pokemon just seems a bit too out of place in the RP. I don't know how everyone else feels about it though.

I have posted in Pokemon, and I'll make sure to get to UTPBS tomorrow. I have the day off, so I should have time to make a good post and get things moving again. I'm not sure if everyone else is still busy, but I have heard from Emiya about being absent.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-06-13 12:04:50 (edited 2011-06-13 12:08:02)
@ Haseo- Oh, okay. The Hunger Games is a good book, I read it this past year and I liked it.

@ Frozen- I should have my profile for your RP done sometime this week, probably on Thursday or Friday (The 16th or the 17th) since I'll be done with 3 of my 6 finals by then and I'll have more time to work on it.

@ Zero- Your idea does seem quite a lot like the Percy Jackson series, a bit too much for my liking (But then again, that might just me since I don't like RP's that are based too much on a series). If you do end up making that RP, I probably wouldn't join it just because I'm not into the whole 'Characters get the powers of Gods' thing. >.>

@ Jon- Yeah, that is just too out of place for the RP. Quite honestly I don't know how he'd really be able to take part in the RP as a talking Pokemon, since he wouldn't really be able to have any Gym Battles or anything like that.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-06-13 12:59:49 (edited 2011-06-13 20:05:45)
Wow I haven't posted here for a while...put that aside.

School of Magical Insanity will start a new chapter(chapter 3) and will like to have more student if possible. I will put details of the plot and character sheet on the chapter 3 post (hopefully this weekend). Hope we will see some of you guys there.

Oh, and I'm thinking of a new RP, but I still need to solidify the plot.
It will be something about a academy of super natural powers and the study of it's nature. I will generate a chart of a power tree to see the roots of where dose what power comes from. for example: Pyrokinesis is a branch off of Psychokinesis.

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by red_13 on 2011-06-13 21:30:32
I think I have a new RP idea, so I'm just throwing it out there, feel free to comment and whatnot, but it won't change whether I decide to go through with this or not. ANYWAY.

It's the distant future, and in a city in Japan, a war will soon break out between Nirvana and Makai. Messengers from both are sent down to Earth to recruit special people who are of divine heritage, either from bloodline or distant relatives. There will be 10 days before the war begins, and the victor of the war will decide the world's fate, and ultimately, the universe's fate as well. Who will win? Will anyone survive? The hands of fate begin to unravel as the days pass by...

For now it doesn't have a name, but I'm brainstorming one at the moment.

Link | by on 2011-06-16 02:08:42
Hmm. . .since, my idea is too much like the books. I am going to abandon that plan. . .while I was having a fun.. ..another idea came to me.

This rp idea is more mythical.

During ancient times, people consider dragons a deity or mystical creatures. They were seen depicted as symbol of power and wisdom in Asian culture and the European. Though some see the Dragons as creature of chaos, burning homeland; eating livestock. But in truth, they are actually symbols of nature. People say that God created this world. But in reality it is the Dragons that created our world. Six great dragons, each representing the sacred element. Earth, Air, Fire, Light and Darkness. Back in the days, these six dragons trust and believe in humans. But as time passed, things have changed. They began to distrust the humans after years of observation. As time pass, they made sure that they were consider a myth, creating false history. Including about the Noah's Ark and Moses. The voice tend to hear, they made the human believe it was from god. But in truth, it is the dragon's thought they hear. Time passed, till the day sun meets the moon(eclipse). . . the six dragons gather together and had a meeting. They decided to pass on their knowledge and teach their powers to only one human. One of each of the dragons. However, one refused and vowed to have its minions to track down and kill every last one of the other Dragon's pupil. That dragon is known as the Dragon of Darkness. The Five Dragon's Pupil are known as Dragoons. Five Dragoons will fight against the dragon of darkness minions if they wish to survive. . . .

Well this is what I come up with so far. . . .More details will come only if you guys like it. Comments please

Link | by on 2011-06-16 12:58:14
So guys, I'm gonna be gone for these next 4 days. I'm going to be in Anaheim for a Volleyball tournament, and I'm not going to have access to a computer at all, and I don't think I'm even going to have access to my ipod's wifi. I'll try and post in rp's today, but I don't know if I'll be able to.

Though, when I get back, Volleyball will be over and I'll be a (somewhat) free man again! :D

Tales of FC

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-06-18 03:16:18 (edited 2011-06-18 03:16:50)
@Zero - Interesting, very interesting indeed.

@John - I'll be posting in UTBS later today.

@DMC INC members - Sorry for the extremely long delay, I was in the hospital for a gunshot wound. I was hiking with some buddies when i lagged a bit. Some morons hunting wild boars missed a shot and hit me instead. Gave me a lovely hole in my left shoulder too. Expect a post from me tonight.

Link | by on 2011-06-18 07:59:49
@Roxas:Hehe,cheated death again,huh?A truly lucky man I must say ;D

The Battlestation RP will begin anytime soon.The Chapter 0 will explain everything about ships,as well some stuffs from RTS games.There will be some fighting on air and land,too,besides sea battles.

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by on 2011-06-19 18:16:58
@ Haseo- Good luck in your tournament!

@ Roxas- Ouch, a gunshot wound? Snake is right about you cheating death again, between this and whatever disease(s) you had awhile ago.

@ All- As a side note, if you want to make any new icons for RPer's United (Despite the fact that the purple nekomimi icon is as popular as it is), then feel free to do so. Just PM me with whatever icon you come up with so I can put it on the first post for easy reference and so anyone in the club can use it.

The only requirements for the icons are that they have to be standard icon size (100 px width by 100 px height), they have to say Gendou RPer's United on them somewhere, and they have to be decent quality icons GFX-wise (By that I mean the icon has to be something that you put some effort into, and it's coming from someone who has experience with Photoshop or a similar image editing program). Frozen has already PMed me a bit about this and has made another icon to use, I've already put that one up on the first post.

Link | by on 2011-06-20 19:09:46
Hasn't been any posts in quite a while. I'm guessing that everyone is still busy with school finals and the like. Really hoping it picks up again soon.

Massacre Town seems to have joined in on Under the Pale Blue Sky, which is good news.

I'll try to make a plot advancing post in Pokemon tomorrow. The group has been hanging around Primrose for a while now, and the 'Team'/Legendary Pokemon parts of the story have come to a halt.

Link | by on 2011-06-21 09:39:26
@Toyumi:As far I remember,Roxas survived a battle against malaria fever.I know how he felt at that time,'cause I had dengue fever few years ago(supposely,you can get them at Malaysia).Got me hospitalized for a week before getting back up.A friend of mine weren't that lucky,though;she died from the disease.

There's no sign of activities these days,like Jon said.Might consider reviving a few old RPs,especially the Immortal Machina.Night-san did not return here for quite a long time...

Link | by on 2011-06-21 09:56:23 (edited 2011-06-21 09:57:29)
Back from my tournament, but I still wouldn't expect many posts from me for the next few days. I've never done as much jumping in my life, and my legs are pretty much dead, it's pretty hard to walk so I have to support myself somehow to get around, so I'm going to be confined to my room for a little until my legs are rested. Besides my legs, I'm just really tired in general, we would start playing at 8 in the morning and not finish until like 8 at night, and for 4 days straight, that's two whole days worth of volleyball.

We didn't do too bad; we got first place for our pool and then second place for our playoffs bracket. Though a lot of the teams were pretty bad, it was kind of sad, though I was just as bad as them last year when I started playing, though now, I'm a completely different player. I'm actually kind of nervous for next school year's season because I'm making the jump from JV to Varsity, and a lot of my schools in the league are really good... no, INSANELY good, so I have to try and get as better as I can in order to level the playing field. I'm sensing a not so good season for my school coming up, haha.

@Toyumi: Thanks for the wishes! I'll try and get around to an icon sometime in the next few days once my legs are feeling a bit better.

@Roxas: A gunshot wound? Ouch. Well, i hope you recover well and fast.

EDIT: Oh, the idea for the rp I've been planning is coming together more and more. I've found a way to incorporate some more aspects, and I actually should have the thread up in a couple of weeks at the latest.

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2011-06-21 13:19:01
@ Jon- I've been trying to make a post in UtPBS, although I've been busy this past week and into the weekend as well. I'm going to post in UtPBS either later on today or, more likely, tomorrow. My last final for the year is tomorrow morning, so I think the post will most likely be sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening. As for the Pokemon RP, I'm just waiting on either Fenris or Haseo to get our group moving again.

@ Snake- Yeah, that's what it was. I knew there was a disease he survived, but I couldn't remember what exactly it was.

@ Haseo- Take your time if you want to make an icon, there's no rush on that. It's just something that I threw out there since Frozen was PMing me for a bit with making an icon.

Also take your time with posting in the Pokemon RP, although when you do, just know that it's fine for you to get Adele out of the Pokemart and to start heading out of Primrose Town. I already told Fenris this too, so basically it just depends on which one of you will post first.

Link | by on 2011-06-21 19:06:01
@Toyumi - Good to know. I kind of figured that everyone was out doing exams.

I think I'll hold off on posting for a little bit then. Hopefully your characters will leave Primrose in a little bit, then I can go ahead with my story related post. If I posted now, you guys would probably have to teleport a bit.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-06-21 20:43:28 (edited 2011-06-21 20:45:21)
@John - Just posted something.

@Toyumi, Snake and Haseo - Thanks for the well wishes, and I am already up on my feet and back to work. Snake, I consider myself to be UNlucky. Why else would I need to cheat Death so many times? Honestly, this is the 6th time I've had to do so. I've so far: been shot, hit with malaria, caught in a burning building, electrocuted, hit by a car and bitten by a particularly nasty bull shark while traveling through the Amazon on vacation. It is frankly starting to get ridiculous at the attempts Death has made on my life. All I need is for him to poison me with something soon and I'll have another scar.

@Snake - I'm interested if we are planning to revive Immortal Machina but how about the others? There were a LOT of players in that particular rp. You and me can keep our storyline going even without Night and Fenris and Toyumi were in the middle of something if I'm not mistaken.

Link | by on 2011-06-22 03:35:08
@Roxas:Oh man,must be quite tough on ya...But hey,you do sound like a cat with 9 lives.....And reminds me of CoD:WoW's Dimitri.He cheated death too,many,many times....Yeah,we have real lot at Immortal Machina.I'm thinking of one right now,but still on a block XP

Link | by karuzo on 2011-06-22 06:30:17
@Roxas- I cheated death twice... the case is dengue... my nose bleed on the time of my admission in the hospital.... one dextrose each hand plus some shots for my liver

nearly a month in the hospital....

the second case was also dengue but this time i was given a platelet transfusion... seriously

@Immortal MAchina Players: I am willing to continue it... give me ideas

-->

Link | by zen on 2011-06-22 06:37:40 (edited 2011-06-22 06:38:33)
@Roxas I would also like to revive Immortal Machina and I think I saw Icarael being online here. Now, I wonder where's Night since he disappeared for quite some time now even though he pm'ed just few days before he disappeared. Also, I think Zero is active in the forum so why not ask him if he wants to revive it with us.

@Karuzo yeaah, Dengue is a very dangerous illness in our country, good thing you recovered. I'll also join in reviving IM.

Immortal Machina Rp'ers: Well, in our group, the last event was the girls are doing shopping while the boys were in a meeting of some sort. What do you guys want? Continue from there or change of plans?

Gendou RPer's United~!

Keiko Kubota (窪田 啓子)
&
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)
are CLAIMED

By ZEN

Link | by karuzo on 2011-06-22 06:41:22
@Zen- its my second case... likely i must be EXTRA CAREFUL since i survive two dengue attacks

Immortal Machina Rp'ers: In my case since the place is Rokenjima... that is my plot since my character there is the Emperor of Rokenjima and one of his allies were on Snake's part....

-->

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-06-22 07:19:42
Immortal Machina Players - here is my proposal, we have a timeskip of 3 months. Our posts will start with:

[3 months later]

My plan is this, I can create a post that will have everyone in the same area at the same time. Believe me, it will be tragic but it will be necessary. I will include a flashback in it to show what happened in that tragedy. I propose for everyone to have a similar flashback things as well. And before you ask, the tragedy in question involves one of my characters. Everyone will be together for this moment.

So, what is everyone's opinion on this? is the proposal to everyone's liking?

We can then send out invitations to the old members like Night, PHD and the others. If they come back then its cool. if not we got enough members to make it through anyway.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, ... 49 Displaying 441 to 460 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0229 seconds at 2024-05-10 09:08:18