Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by Matsuna on 2010-02-01 16:30:42
@Dean-At the moment, I'm currently studying Japanese. For Chinese New Year, having Chinese Hotpot with my mum and my sister & go to London to watch the Lion Dance. I've finished college last year in September. After studying Japanese, I'm planning to go to Uni. Fro now, I'm not ready to go there.

@Jo-Do you mean this year Chinese New Year? If it is, I'm going to London to watch the Chinese Dance and having a Chinese Hotpot. What about you?

Link | by on 2010-02-02 03:14:44 (edited 2010-02-02 03:14:59)
hmm..is it just me or something..? the reply here is a bit slow down these days..

@dean..
o_O..i see..
well,ps3 is sure a good choice if it has pirated game..
anyway..i saw an article on internet b4 saying that someone from Apple company had ad figured out how the component and the cell'brain' inside PS3 works at the early of tis year..
If he was able to know all these..then,that means....
maybe there will be pirated PS3 game afterall at the few years later..

pirated Wii's game? well,i thought all ppl are using pirated 1 to play,isn't it?
the shop in my hometown mostly sell those..

@meep..
halo..nice meeting u..
o_O..so,meep-chan is also listening to j-music too..
well,if u like..u can talk with me too coz i hear it often..^^

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-02-02 08:41:50 (edited 2010-02-02 08:50:54)
it seems that many of us quite busy eh?.... why? coz this thread moves to slow dood.....o_0!!

@liwen
takeshi takeuchi? actually when it is anime, i don't really know bout who the artist was... but it seems that most of their product have similarity.. it look to me like it were made by same artist... your comment?

@fate
haloooo... long time no see you here... drum and guitar? are involved in some band or something?
had you heard bout nanoha the movie first?
ops... ok then let keep the answer later... see you soon and good luck!!..:D

@meep
'granma you talk to long...i'm sleeeepymeeeepy...'...XD
oOo... thanks for telling me again... never mind to me if it long or not as long as it answer my question...XD
anyway do we need to construct some kind of organization to make a thread or forum? i mean admin as the leader... moderator as the forum guardian..
racist?.. this word is a sensitive word even to world... but it seems good to me in this forum since we could forget this racist thing and have fun talking to each other...
people get bored? yeah when i take a look at old forum ver... its make me worry... that i think one of the major cause that make most forum die..
people start to find some other forum then come new people... old one left.. come new people..
i wonder if this thread gonna last long... anyway angelus look like hold a big role who is actually angelus?
sometimes random nonsense may help!!...XD... i know that :D.. and you right..
RO is 2D online games? it is free? if it is i would like to try it... can you tell me how?
wait... you make cookies? BAZAR...? why don't send some picture here... i would to see your coookies...XD

@jo
deanie..? lucky it did not become diana... hohoho...XD
holkie genderless?.... oh he's male...XD(of course i know that!,,XD)
what with that family meep talk about? it seems like 'family angkat' to me...XD...hohoho

@Dt
DT....hello there.... cold? i just recover from my fever last week...
where your reply??? i cannot wait to see it...XD...

@srs
yeah you look like not in good mood to...XD... relax... i heard there is Sakura wars game gonna released in english ver this march in ps2 ...interested?.. ... i hope they don't cancelled it... any comment?

@fang joker?
phs?

@yuka
woo.. hello there... yuka..XD

@anime19
woo...hotpot? somekind of special food? actually when you gonna celebrate something in malysia?...XD
uni?... you take degree or what? er...wait which uni do you mean?..?_?
not ready?.. that mean you having sweet dream holiday rite now eh?... no wonder you could fly around freely... hohoho....

@serge
cell brain? er you mean the system that operate inside the ps3? ... so it actually does not with only pirated blu-ray?.. wait can blu-ray be burn like dvd?
oOo... so it works in wii just like pirated dvd worked in ps2?
anyway what make wii so good now .. i think coz many of jrpg gonna be made for that console...
anyway have you try Disagea 3?

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-02-02 08:58:58
@Dean-What I meant to say is I'm not ready to go to Uni yet. I'm taking a year off studying. In Malaysia, I'm unsure when I'm going there.

Link | by aratta on 2010-02-03 10:31:46
Just stopping by. First of all,congrats on the making of the Malaysian's Thread V5. Glad to see most of you guys are doing well. For the new and the old members,welcome and welcome home.

I guess nothing's change here..eh? Correct me if I'm wrong lol. Anyways if there's any of you guys are currently in sem break or just holiday(blegh school .___.),do something that benefits you xD
And also CNY is coming,so more holidays..I heard that some school took a week off. Man would be nice if I'm in school.

So,be good now and keep posting. I'll be posting(lurking most of the time)when the time comes. In the mean time,see you
guys later and have a good time at the thread.

p.s
I dont have to report..eh? O.o

Link | by on 2010-02-04 00:51:37
Dean@
i forgot about what we had discussed earlier..
what is 'that' you are referring to?

this o.o?

Meep@
*sends love to Meep too*
Kyaaaaaa~
/runs away

Jo@
oh oh..you are still studying form 6 v.v
i am not sure which major i am taking to continue my study ;-;
<_> such a pain branches i have to move on.. in my life

hmm..
lazy around i guess,in my house ;x

anime19@
can i ask?
where do you study your Japanese o_o language?or.. self learning?

Kaga@
/spanks Kaga ..for not greeting me ;x
joking ;x

ALL@
oh right..i forgot~
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO

Link | by on 2010-02-04 01:33:34
O.o..1..2..3..4..*counting sheep's*lolol..nonsense

.......replies..

@kana-sama
o,you will enjoying it in London*hotpot"yummy"*..x.x

hmm,as usual as always,celebrating it among family members and friends..
visiting houses"and get more red packets" :3

@Deanie~
lolol..deanie sounds kawaii..
umm,i will say genderless male..o.o*what is that?* ahaha
"family angkat"lol,is it so..

@kaga-san
welcome home to you as well..
not having holidays during the festive season?

@adel-sama
x.x,I'm still wearing a school uniform and stressing myself in school..

i'm sure you must have something that your interested in :)
go for it*there is bright future ahead of you*
lol,so sounded like an old lecturer~

lazy around the house.."i wanna join in!!"
so waiting for the holidays..

.................till next time..

@everyone
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AS WELL!!

Link | by on 2010-02-04 11:00:16
Jo@
hmm..
something that i am interested in..
i am not sure if i have the ability to do it..haha..
/patpat thank you anyway ;x
so like.. i think you are the same age with me? or are you older /younger than me o_O?

waiting for the holidays~
coming soon,i think
like..um ..
Chinese New Year is coming soon
where is my greeting D<
/joking haha / ;x

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-02-04 14:05:27
@Adeline-At the moment, I'm studying Japanese in a Japanese school in Japan. I did a bit of self study during my high school hours, but I like to learn it properly. I'm only taking classes everyday in Japan for about 15 hours per week.

@Jo-Oh ok. It's the same in London. Sometimes, I go to Chinatown and watch the Lion Dance. I'm celebrating it next week. And Happy Chinese New Year to you too.

Link | by on 2010-02-05 06:06:02
BORING AND BORING AND BORING....

MY LOAN IS NOT IN MY ACCOUNT,I ASK LECTURE.THEY SAID MY DOCUMENT IS "TERCICIR" AT PUTRAJAYA,HOW WONDER WHY THEY CARELESS,HOPEFULLY THEY DEPOSIT MY LOAN...

AND CHINESE NEW YEAR ALMOST COME,AND I GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF ANGPAU PACKET...

AND VERY SAD,JPAM CAMP ALMOST COMING...

TIME TO REPLY....

@jo

lol,I through you got married...but never mind...sape calon suami?hehehehehehe...hope you like it,during raya,reply my card...

@dean

when I ask lecture,she said my data is "tercicir".my friend got their loan,but for no...thats why I amok at my class and lots of frusted..

@kana

ow,so when you come malaysia?during summer day?

Link | by on 2010-02-05 07:06:56
I am currently feeling bored and waiting eagerly for the Chinese New Year to come.
Everyone is eager too.
Finally, it's a time where we can relax.

OK

Link | by supernood on 2010-02-05 18:01:09
yawn~ finally some rest time =.=

full of homework like a mountain 9.9

Chinese New Year is coming.

恭喜发财!!(Gong Xi Fa Cai)everyone~
I hate chinese new year songs , there are all old and boring everyyear is the same
except the MyFm DJ's chinese new year song
After New year got a exam on march =.=;
SUCKS!

>Dean
nah i not interested in Sakura. Currently now working to earn cash and buy a psp

and use 红包 (ang bao) to buy psp as well XD

Link | by Photobucket on 2010-02-05 22:58:07
Hello everyone.
Chinese New Year is in less than two weeks time! How are all your preparations? :) Be it holidays back home, or outings or helping out to spring clean before CNY (Especially to our Chinese members :)) Well, for my part, CNY or not, it makes not much difference to me. Graduation year makes everything else seems 2nd best orz I'm not even excited about holidays at all!

On the side note, I was about to preorder my FSN Nendopuchis, but my kittycat told me he's going to preorder a Touhou Nendo for me, and I'm overexcited. SANAE-CHAN, COME TO ME~~~<3<3<3<3 He missed out on getting my beloved Reimu while he was in HK (And for a cheap price too!) so I'm not leaving Sanae behind now! D: SANAAAAAAAAAERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE~~~~!!!
... *breathes. exhales all Touhou fangasm out of her lungs*
Okay. We'll see how it goes. If I can't get my Sanae, I'm preordering my FSN Nendopuchis.
... And yes, I am a fanatic when it comes to figuras. I missed out on my collection of Square Enix FF Set 4, so... >_<""

On the side note, I just met up with my brothers of the Haruhi Family, Bkno-Haruhi and DT-Yuki over lunch and we had talks : D Many... animu-ish talks orz;;; But yes, it was good. It's been a while since I went out with them so it's like catching up a lot, especially Bkno who has been missing a lot : D

Anyway, *cough* while I'm busy discussing my Cosplay plans and doing work, I shall reply to everyone I need to reply :3

@Jo-Churuya-chama
Yes, pray there is more. Welchum to the famireeee Churuyaaaa~<3
We're trying to make a meetup in the weekends so we can meet up with you too :3
We'll try to plan something. What time are you free on the weekends?
I have classes until 2.30 so I can meet up after that, I guess : D
Well, the Bazaar wasn't that great. The juniors were all pretty stuck-up and not many people knew we were having a bazaar. But it's okay. We'll work hard on the next one... after CNY orz;;
It's just plain depressing.

@Serge
Hello Serge. Nice meeting you too.
Yes, I simply love listening to J-Music.
Who do you listen to? Any favorite genre?
I'm currently raving over Abe Mao's new album. I just love her voice; she's like the next Tsukiko Amano to me (Who is my goddess)
What about you?

@Dean
D: SLEEP?!?! *thwacks with a big giant strawberry*
LOL, not really. Anyone can start a forum, but getting people to the forum and making it LIVE is a different thing. You can make anyone Admin and Mod, but of course, choose wisely though. The last forum I went to, the Admin made a pair Mods with Admin powers (Because the Admin is never in) and they went on a Hitler-esque rampage. When the posters started protesting and all, they deleted every single post in the forum, banned everyone and yes, in short, the forum was in chaos. The Admin summoned a few of the old Mods who retired (including myself) to fix the place up and I tell you, it was a horrible mess -_- If you'd like to know, that forum is down for good now because the Admin was also tired of the posters. I'm not surprised why. So yeah, anyone can make a forum but running it is a whole different story, in short.
LOL, well, that is because we don't like prejudices of any kind in our Forum. However, that doesn't mean that I support the government's propaganda of this 1Malaysia. Why must it be called 1Malaysia when the poster has Ali, Ah Beng and Muthu on top? Isn't that also another level of racism, in other words, segregation of races? :) Many Malaysians like myself aren't really a pure Ali, a pure Muthu or a pure Ah Beng, so where do we actually 'fit' in that image the poster indicates? But let's leave it for your thoughts at that. Don't reply to this though, it may lead up some sort of common warfare here, knowing some people JUMP the gun before reading carefully (lol). If you have your own thoughts and would like to discuss about this topic, take it on PM with me and we shall have a nice, fruitful discussion of politics, yes? :) (BTW, this isn't really against the rules, I haven't said anything offensive. If you misunderstood it some sort of way, I truly apologize.)
But the forum is great now, we've left behind a lot of things and yes, I daresay I do love Malaysians a lot ;D We're such nice people, yo.
Forums tend to die a lot so I'm not surprised. Most forum threads don't surpassed long.
Angelus is the moderator for this forum thread (as he created it) so, there, a short intro for Angelus himself.
Yesh, random nonsense is just lovely. I truly agree on that part. But it doesn't take very far, mind you =)
LOL, RO Official Servers are divided into two, the Paid one and the Free One, which of course you can play. But I'm in the unofficial fanservers, which are in abundance, so you can feel free to join me :D If you're interested, you can join Intense-RO: It's the server I'm currently playing in. Right now, we're waiting for a friend to make a Touhou Guild and a Dai Gurren Dan guild: In total, we have 4 guilds actually. Crazy, I know.
Sad to say, my cookies were sold out. So.... no photos :<

@KG
Welcome back, you : D
Well, all of us had to, and I think DT already introduced himself twice in the threads.

@Adeline
O_O Wow.
The amount of lovegasms here XDDD
*pats head* Hewo. How've joo been? I see you online on MSN but I hardly talk to you (sorry, I'm very busy. Like extremely busy. Even DT and Bkno has a hard time poking me on MSN)

As for the rest of the world,
The Meep sends her love to all of you. :)

Meeping off.

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-02-06 22:53:39
yay chinese new year's next week!!im going to KL to celebrate. i wonder how much money i'll get this year.. it seems like the older i get,the fewer money i get in the red packets.

@SRS
you celebrate chinese new year?are you a Chinese? :O
yeah the songs are really boring..so i created my own,a lousy one *laughs*

@yuka
you know where i live right?haha..come to my house nee~ will your dad let?i'll show you my anime collection. *laughs*

@meep
you're chinese too?whoa.. :O

@jo
i wonder if i can visit you during chinese new year..i'll be going to KL..haha

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-02-07 09:08:22
@Azwan-That's a good question. I know that my mum's coming to Malaysia this year in April. But for me, I don't know. I hope I can go back in the Spring or summer time.

Link | by on 2010-02-08 03:02:54
T.T I lost my precious pencil case..in school..lol.x.x
Hopefully someone found it.

………………..quick to replies

@Adel-sama
umm,ability.
I'm sure Adel got the ultimate super power hidden somewhere..ahaha
your welcome anyway..
o.O,same age..really..XD,when did you seat for SPM?

:3 coming soon.few more days..
eeek,*tok tok*announment:-
~i sincerely greet Adel a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year~ :D

@kana-sama
thankS!!
o,Chinatown..and lion dance :3~awesome.*i kinda feel like every country has a Chinatown*
hmm,or maybe the countries with chinese comunity? x.x

@azwan-san
ehem,married,do i look that old..X.x.calon suami,lolol,out of the topic.xp
the card i like it a lot,thanks..

@Rinrin-sama~
Thanks for having me in ..m(_ _)m
i wonder is there any others in the familii besides Bkno-haruhi san and DT-yuki san? :3
really!! lol,sorry for the troubles..I'm usually free on Saturday's..
*except if there is a school,its until 12.30pm usually*o.O.anyway,how was the meet up? :0
awww,thats so sounded like the bazaar didn't goes well..z.z
and theres another bazaar coming up??thats kinda near. wow,all the best.hope this time,will be exciting.

@Sky-bluey chan
your coming to KL??! and..
ehem,you wanna come and visit me?*eyes sparkling with ebil thoughts -.-" ahaha
lolol,sure..we could make up a time for a meet up since its CNY..~*if you believe in me XP <-*joking*
anyway,I've PM you a message..XD

……………posting..3..2..1

Link | by on 2010-02-08 07:06:08
hey guys, long time no see :]
hope all of you are doing well XD

hmhm i've not been here for a bit long... yeah busy with assignments and games.. =.=
well chinese new year is around the corner, a week holiday hooray~boo to kaga :D
err better report myself again just in case.. o.o

Name : Tatsu
State : Barbie World

happy chinese new year to those who're celebrating and have a great holidays to everyone =)

Link | by bkno9 on 2010-02-08 08:03:54
OUS~! I'm following just behind Tatsu here, so can i like copy paste his first couple of sentences? D:

hey guys, long ~~~~ ok, skip that.

Since I've been away for reaaaaaaallllllly long, I think I should re-introduce myself. (Also, i'm cringe-ing when i read back my intro from previously D:)

Name: Bk @ Bkno9 @ Bk-chama
State: Currently in WP
Extra: There's a lot of myself in my profile, feel free to visit and spam my chatbox~! It hasn't been updated in awhile, but it will be. As soon as I get around to doing it >__<

Right. Now that's out of the way, I guess I'm sorta back cos the threads are a wee bit slow again. *waves to meepie rinrin*

So to 'ease' back into posting, I'm gonna start slow.. real slow like.
I'm currently studying and working at the same time. Yes.. I'm a perpetual student D: I meet lotsa younger people (well, younger than moi D:) at my workplace, so I may not find it surprising that someone I know IRL may actually be posting in here as well. But that being said, I try to keep my 2 lives secret. One has a reputation to keep, nyan, even though the laid-back anime watching sensei is always potrayed as the 'cool' one in anime/manga (oops?) D:

@Meepie
Yeshu.. it's really hard sometimes to get a hold of you on msn. It's like, lights on but no one's home yo? I forgot to ask this when we met up.. do you still have Haro-chan for sale? D:

And.. you should consider singing Misia's 'Everything' D: Her voice really suits you, nyan. Her vocal range in that song might be a bit tough D: And yeshu, I know you're currently being swamped and thinking "WUT, another project??" D: No need to be taking it seriously, nyan. Just do what you have to do, when you feel like doing it.

@DT
Hope you're feeling better.. and inform if you're going to be leaving kl and whatnot ~~ how's the stuff that I copied for you? I know they're not exactly your cup of tea.. so..

@Jo
How's school? And yes, you should join in the next meet-up, probably on a weekend sometime March? I guess the hardest part is WHERE to meet, cos all of us are like at different ends of the compass. Where's your school/place at? Near to your old workplace (teh bookshop)? STPM this year >_<

As for CNY, I'll be heading back to I-poh (which is just as cool as the I-pod :P) for a week.

Sore ja~!

Link | by on 2010-02-08 08:10:24 (edited 2010-02-08 09:17:03)
Well, 1 more week..... Anyways, Phs-kun reporting again.

Last week, i have a good outing at the nature park, which is fun, calming and full loaded with LoL.... Sadly, I didn't take pics much, just some pics at the surroundings, too lazy for it. xD

Another thing... V x CNY day is coming, is everyone prepared for it??? I could go for CNY, not V-day (since i dont have any partners. xD)....

1 last thing, I'd decorated my profile and make it as it good, just not added chatbox yet (will add later). Feel free to visit it... I'll post some funny stuff sometimes.

Until then, keep safe, and take care of your P.C!
Ja-ne~~

@bk
Welcome back, hope we can talk about each other later...

Link | by on 2010-02-08 08:50:37
anime19@
studying in Japan?
oh..can you tell me about your study there?

meep@
oh..congratulation
you are going to graduate soon ;o~
/throws confetti around
you like Touhou too?
oh..wow o_o..
figurines..hmm
*notes down*
so Meep likes figurines ;o..
oh cosplaying.. let us see when you are going to cosplay ~~
remember,the photos..photos ;x~

no problem with busy with your things and not talking with me on MSN
i hardly get on to MSN so it is ok haha..

replying here is still the same to me,haha~

Jo-sama@
o_o when did you call me '-sama' behind DX?!

anyway~
o.o ultimate super power..which are you referring to o.o?
same age ;o
i sat my SPM during 2008 i think
you?

aww ;-;
Happy Chinese New Year to you too,Jo-sama ;x

BK-sama@
oh hi :o
welcome back~~
/gives a cake to BK-sama
welcome back haha.. ;x

What are you studying now?
by the way..the siggy... ARIA?! ARIA ARIA?!?!
awww ARIA ........
(o;_________________;)O )) i want...

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 54 Displaying 41 to 60 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0135 seconds at 2024-04-19 03:21:08