Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Happiness Thread ^_^
Link | by angelyuki on 2006-07-21 07:49:02
im happy that today's my birthday and me and my friends celebrated it just now..
im so happy that i have so much caring people around me,
im so happy i have Sach, who's so understanding and so loving..
and im so happy that my bestfriends still care for me even when they're studying abroad now, away from me.
apart from being a year older and closer to death, im the happiest girl in the world today~~!^___^

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 07:57:47
I'm so very happy for everybody who's found love! Props! This site brings so many wonderful people together without even meaning to, that's true skill!

I'm glad everybody who comes here thus far leaves with a grin!

But most of all, I wanna wish AngelYuki a very happy birthday and many more!!!!!

Best of luck to you and Sachiel-san!

I'll look for a present!

So once again,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Link | by Ai-chan on 2006-07-21 10:57:37 (edited 2006-07-21 10:58:47)
...actually its kinda weird that today is not a good day at all for me,but im kinda happy neways that i actually enjoyed being unhappy @_@ lol.i dnt even noe what im talking about.hohohoho dont mind me people.hihi im happy for all those happy bunny shrimps in gendou.com hehehehe XD *overly excited for no apparent reason ^^'*

Link | by S-a-c-h-i-e-l on 2006-07-21 11:00:45
Hmm... Why aren't you happy...? We can email, if you want (less spamming in the forums) XD

*is eager to spread happiness*

Link | by りんーちゃん on 2006-07-21 11:31:18
i'm not purely happy today. but i'm happy, there's just this hidden sadness there somewhere. i'd rather not share ^^

      
  m y . L i F E . i . t r a d e . i n . f o r . y o u r . P A i N .

Link | by on 2006-07-21 12:01:57 (edited 2006-07-21 12:03:00)
I'm not at all happy right now. But I have a lot of things that will be happening in about three months that will make me the happiest I've been since my wedding. *wishes time would move a bit faster* Although being here at gendou makes me happy. Most of the stuff you all post makes me laugh and smile. Which is awsome ^-^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Link | by Jomunga on 2006-07-21 12:34:24
Ou! Happy birthday Angelyuki! I would tell you on MSN, but Sach is on and I wouldn't want to disturb some romantic online birthday party.

Congradulations Pixi on your wedding, hope he is a good man. Ahhh, the nostalgic name that remdinds me of Pixi Sticks.

If if you have no reason to be happy yet you are, be glad you brain loves to release endorphins for no reason. Mine does that sometimes, it also does the opposite sometimes too.

The hidded sadness is the depression threads forte of getting rid of. If you wanna share, we got some good helpers there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJomunga eats your avatars.

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 14:55:35
I hope ya feel better Rin-san! Remember to relax and think of the joy in life, even under bad times.

Pixi-san, congrats on your marriage! I'm sure time will pass as quickly as it can to reunite you with your happiness! Till then, simply smile and wait. ^_^

Welcome Ai-hime, nice to see that kind of "I don't know what I'm saying" happiness now and then! lol Have fun!

AngelYuki-san, once more, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sachiel-san, I'm so very happy for you!

Congrats all!

Hmm, strange, I've noticed that happiness for most people here is another person...how sweet. It's rare to see that nowadays...

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-21 15:16:15
I shall rid of this Depression like Posts and send them to The Depression Thread V3, immedietely! XD

Ahh, Angel's are now getting older. Congrats!

Happy Marriage, Pixi. XD

*throws confetti all around*

-------

Link | by Wolf on 2006-07-21 15:27:51
Geeze I leave for 2 days to go to orientation and the community erupts into a new era. That's like getting up in the middle of a movie to see a man about a horse then coming back to find everyone naked and a completely different movie playing. Shock value. Onward the happiness...

...my orientation was freaking awesome. I had a blast. It was actually like a vacation. Besides for the whole trying to figure out courses, struggling to stay awake during 5 hours of lectures, and having to deal with dirty hippy roommates. Besides for that it was free food, meeting new people, and finding out what college is all about. I was surprised to meet a bunch of kids, who randomly started talking to me, that for the most part were competent enough to hold an intellectual conversation. I have to say that I am excited to see everything set into place. Now I can focus on going just a smidge higher in pole vault and breaking the college's record. I haven't decided yet but I may stay on campus instead of commuting down everyday because of this whole trip. Feel the warmth.

Peace

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-21 15:48:29
Lol, Dirty hippy roomates.

...ahhh, free food. Hope it was good!

I can't think about college cause of future occupation. Seems hard but I love it. Doesn't mean I won't go to college, just...does Japan have colleges? Since I want to be an animator, dreaming about all this stuff makes me happy so that's why I have a better bond with anime itself, more then other people seem to relize. ^_^

-------

Link | by Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting イタチX on 2006-07-21 16:55:54
...seeing all these happy people is making me feel queasy...^_^...

Link | by angelyuki on 2006-07-21 18:49:28
Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys! ^_^

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 20:09:47
You're welcome AngelYuki-san!

I'm happy cuz I'm having a huge videogame party tomorrow! I can't wait for that! I haven't seen some of my friends since summer started, it'll be cool!

Have a great time everyone!

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-21 20:32:23
*awaits more happiness*

I hardly seen my friends at all this summer.

...humm, didn't get any school info yet though I know I'm going to 10th Grade next year.

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 20:36:43
*Sends more happiness your way*

Be happy my friend!
You can always call them if worst comes to worst!

You're going to tenth! Go for you! I'm going to 11th grade this year! Amazing how fast life moves!

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-21 20:40:00
Yeah, but I'm so very younger then mostly everyone on this site.

...young'g I am...

*gets rid of all the depression*

Uh? School rocks? ...who am I kidding...

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 20:41:45
Hey there....

School backwards is loohcs. Think about that.

The younger you are, the longer you have to be happy! Yippee!

Link | by devils-angel on 2006-07-21 20:44:39
*see's that Invader Zim has corrupted the mind of ROQ*

Oh well...if school helps me with becomming an animator, so be it.

I also need to study more and get smarter. I'm what you call a dumb455 in school, but not in other things. XD

-------

Link | by ROQ sees ya. on 2006-07-21 20:47:58
Yes, Zim has messed my attention span up pretty- HEY LOOK A BIRD!!!

*ahem*

Being an animator is a great career choice! Good luck! I'm a good artist myself, but I'm aiming at a doctorate. Oh well!

Yes, study to get smarter and get happier! I'm sure you're not that bad at school!

Think of all the wonderful things in life!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, ... 39 Displaying 41 to 60 of 789 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0108 seconds at 2024-05-01 07:16:26