Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-01-05 14:49:34
Still considering in participating, give me one week, If I don't have an answer
go ahead wothout me u.u

@Engel: yaaay!! *glomp*
subarashi =D


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2009-01-05 06:28:56
Well L... you can either spilt it or make everyone sing the whole song and do the spilt after that...

Is been a good long while since i last put up a song... haven't really practise for a long while so don't expect much from this...
I need a guy partner to sing this song with me... T__T Anyone??





Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2009-01-04 08:39:15
Well, At this point, I do have the time to lead it. So, I wanna start a list to see who's in it. Then I see if I have to make changes to the splitting of the lyrics. So lets start there kk? It seems as though without Z and DN, i'll be the only guy... Uh, I'll wait for their response. Then I'll split the lyrics, Otherwise, the girl lyrics would be easy to split, I'll just use Engel's split and break apart the fourth and sort it throughout the three.

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2009-01-04 06:11:30
Right now, I'm waiting for L's reply to see if he can lead on the project as I'm afraid I no longer have the kind of time to do something as such... I even have to drop ALL of my RPs!! *bangs head on wall*

Is great that Pame can do the mixing for us... but I guess I'll leave it to hte project lead to confirm that agian...

Or is anyone able to take on the role of the Rumba project lead? Please leave your message here... if not.. please also leave a message here~~ to keep the thread alive that is~~


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-01-02 04:42:41
happy new year to da club =D
*hugs all*

maybe now that the party is over people will have more time... no??
and mizuki says it fits to the SOD XD
maybe >_>

long live to the SOD XD


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2009-01-01 21:35:28
Rumba project sounds like fun

:D

If you need help with it

Let me know I can mix it ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-31 19:33:13

fuwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ to listen to one of pame's song once again... =^^=

teh RUMBA project must live!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks like everyone's busy for now... omg~ i just listen to teh song..
ahahahahahha. i'm all hype up again.. woohhoooooo~ teh song fits for teh SOD!!





Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-30 05:25:03
Basically the Rumba project is where the participants sing the song "Kuusou Rumba"from Zetsubou Sensei... but it seems that there's no one to lead the project and Engel is too busy to lead either... >.<

Belated Merry Christmas and a happy new year folks!


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-29 19:15:57
Fairy dreaming is such an amazing song! Pame did a perfect job there! I freaking love it, I even have it on my cellphone =D

Happy holidays everyone!!! happy new year!!!... have lots of fun

*Hugs everyone!!!*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-12-29 15:51:13
Merry X-mas all!!!
=D

*hugs Mizukiness*

Pame's song are the best!! that soong rules =D
hurray for Pame


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-29 01:18:55

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ let's make this thread ALIVE again!!
woah.. powerful singing of pame.. gawsh.. ^^

now for teh rumbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

i'm all hype up...

here some fireworks.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!




======
and rei~chama ish back ne?





Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-18 08:06:16
hueee.. thankies ^^

@Pame: whoa~ sugoiii.. you're awsome =]

*lured by Engel's dancing* >.<

@Engel-nee: umm.. what's rumba project exactly??


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-18 06:18:32 (edited 2008-12-18 06:18:46)
At the moment, the Rumba Project participants are...
Engel
L
Rixena
Mizuki

Maybes...
Z
DN

So... when shall we start the recordings?

OMG! Pame is fab as usual... or even better than I last heard you! You really really sound like a real singer doing a LIVE!

*dance around to lure everyone back to Gendou and the Karaoke Club!!*


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-12-17 05:33:59 (edited 2008-12-17 05:35:07)
hey! welcome back REI!hahaha

and wow...just WOW!
that song was AWESOME PAME!
no seriously..that SONG ROCKS XD
THE POWER! THE PASSION! OMG ITS AWESOME!

POST MOAR!

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-16 20:36:24
everyone IS COMING BAACK!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

*-*

HERE, I'll leave a song!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by Dragon Negro on 2008-12-16 13:51:26 (edited 2008-12-16 13:52:17)
Photobucket Is Rei!!!
AAAHH!!!!

*glomp attack to Rei*

How have you been?? =D
is been so long ^^

*hugs*

@Engel: put me in the list of maybes >_>'''
*hug´*

and...

Photobucket Mizukiness is also goin in the project!! =D
*glompageness*


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-16 07:53:27
@mizuki: yep.. I missed everyone =] hope I can stay a bit longer this time ^^

@Engel-nee: waaa.. I feel bad T_T so we have new project.. nicey~ ^o^


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-16 07:36:39
Hey Rei!! How have you been?
Right now, we are hoping to bring this club back to life but sad to say, many of the important members have disappeared/seldom visit Gendou Forums *pokes Rei*

Alrighty then... At the moment, the Rumba Project participants are...
Engel
L
Z??
Rixena
Mizuki


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by on 2008-12-16 05:04:13
ahoY~ ^o^

I'm new here.. hehehe xP

ummm.. anyone willing to tell me about how this club's going? =]


Re: Karaoke Club ver 3~~
Link | by shiroyuu on 2008-12-16 03:55:22
sounds interesting.
would participate if i had more free time...

---
current favourite(s): niconico douga!!!!!

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Displaying 41 to 60 of 211 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2026 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0043 seconds at 2026-09-28 01:50:58