Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou RPer's United~!
Link | by misanouta on 2011-05-05 18:03:49
@Haseo: Awww~! You're the only one who asked about me! Except Roxy-kun. He actually messaged me.... But actually, no. I'm just popping in and out, downloading Gundam SEED Destiny music now that I'm back into the series... again.... Mmmm.... Athrun.... Anyway, now that we have parental controls on the computer, I can't get on as often, so I have to cut alot of my role-playing out so I can work on my script and novel writing. Besides that, the ranch is opening soon, and I'm gone on the 14th (which also happens to be my birthday; happy 17th to me~!)to go see my girlfriend. We're going to Ikea to get lost, and then we're probably heading to the movies, and we're going to eat cheesecake. It's going to be epic.

Having said that, when I do find more time, I'm thinking about writing an RPG, but I don't know what it's going to be about yet.

Ahhh.... And I'm getting a dog, which I'm totally psyched about. I haven't had a dog in years, but my Mom's finally letting me get one, as long as it's older, trained, and inexpensive. Yaaaaayyy....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Link | by Aoi on 2011-05-06 06:00:17 (edited 2011-05-07 19:30:09)
Sup gaiz.
Persona RP - SEES Reincarnation

/SHAMELESSADVERTISINGPOST

Jooooiinnn iiin :D

@Jon I'll get with Pokemon and Under the Pale Blue Sky once I get home, I'm still away now. I've been busy with Persona RP, been working on it since last week, and now that it's finally up, I can go to other RPs.

Link | by on 2011-05-07 17:10:35 (edited 2011-05-08 05:58:02)
@Aoi - Let's hope this one lasts longer than the last one (or two, I know Kenji tried one, but someone else may have given it a shot too). I still don't quite understand some of the mechanics however, or some of the rules for that matter.

@Kyosuke - Too bad we won't see you for a while. God Child was starting to make a come back and you are one of the few people missing from it.

@Toyumi - No need to worry, I know you are still in both. There are just a few people that seem to have given up on it. I should have a chance to deal with both of my RP's tomorrow. They seem to have died out a little now though. Hasn't been a post in 4 days. I know Fenris is working on his Gym Leader post and I have mentioned to Haseo that his will be coming up soon as well. As for 'Under the Pale Blue Sky', I still feel pretty good about that one. Hasn't been a post in 4 days, but everyone who joined it still seems interested.

@Aoi - Gotcha. Didn't see that at first.

It started out as a test run for my major original RP, but I have much higher hopes for it now. I just need to keep the story on track (and keeping thinking about directions the stories can go in for the two groups >.>).

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Link | by on 2011-05-07 19:33:19
Well guys, bad news. My computer is on the fritz. It's black-screening after start-up, only the mouse is appearing. So until we get it fixed, I won't be able to post in rp's at all. Im typing this on my iPod which really doesn't work out with rp's. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll still try to keep up with posting, though it might be really hard... And just when my schedule was opening up. Actually about my schedule; starting May 28th, Club Volleyball tournaments are starting and I'll have a tournament every weekend for four weeks straight and two days of practice a week. So that doesn't really help either. But my Club team, Spectrum, is going to Junior Olymlics and I'm probably going to be accompanying them to Junior Olympics, so I'm going to need to spend a lot of my time preparing for that.

@Kyousuke: ah parental controls, that's really lame. And happy early birthday!! I'll try to wish it to you again in a week, but I'll probably be busy haha. Haha good luck with work starting. I was hoping to get a job now that school volleyball is over but I didn't plan on playing club and going to the JOs; I dream big, haha. My club coach is actually Chris Harger. Hes actually an international volleyball champion, as well as national beach volleyball champion. It's going to be great practicing with him.

Tales of FC

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-05-08 04:44:35
*sad face* Kyo--chan.....nuuuuuuu!

@anyone in God Child 2 - Sorry for the very long delay in it, I've just been trying to find out whose dropped out and who hasn't. I'll post tomorrow. John, your character is gonna be important for my post. Chapter 2 is going to be very short. Sort of an interlude. Chapter 3 will be starting soon.

Link | by on 2011-05-08 07:54:07
@ Kyosuke- You're the same age as me. I'll be turning 17 in August. I didn't know that. XD

Anyway, that stinks that there are parental controls on your computer. When I didn't have my own computer, I had to use my Dad's computer, and his had parental controls. My Dad didn't even know how to bypass them either, my Mom was the one who set them up on his computer. She doesn't trust him too much when it comes to the internet and just computers in general. Good thing she doesn't know the password for my computer and that I don't give it to her, or else she would probably do the same thing to mine. XD

Also, happy birthday!

@ Jon- I think both of the RP's will be fine too, even with the lack of posts in them recently. Although, getting and keeping some participation in the Pokemon RP might be tough, since Haseo said it will be hard for him to post because of his computer problem, and he counted for quite a bit of the activity in the RP. Maybe you could allow a few people who have PM-ed you about joining to join in, like you did last time when the cast dropped down (That is, if you've gotten more PM's about joining the RP)?

Link | by on 2011-05-08 13:38:05 (edited 2011-05-08 17:38:46)
@Toyumi - Getting more participants for Pokemon shouldn't be a problem. I'm pretty sure I still have 3 or 4 people waiting on openings that I promise to notify. I plan to keep Haseo's spot open if he has interest in staying around when he gets the chance to RP again. As for king, I still have his spot held, but I'm not sure where he is or if he will be back. I may let in another two people, since the cast has fallen to Fenris, you, me, Aoi and Lndn (and Haseo, but I just mentioned his situation).

I also don't know if Icarael plans to stay. The Persona RP is the first post I've seen from him in a while.

@Roxas - That could take a while. I think quite a few people have dropped out so far. I'm not exactly sure myself how many are left.

Edit: Looking back through my PM's, I believe I actually went ahead and just let everyone who wanted to join Pokemon in before closing the cast. I don't see any PM's that I sent out regarding letting people know about further open slots. king's last post was also about a month and a half ago, so it's possible that he may not be coming back. I still plan to let him stay in if he does though.

So, I guess what I will do for the time being is open up the Pokemon RP for another 2 RP'ers. I'll give members of this club the first shot before I go and edit the title of the RP itself to advertise it. Please, only serious applicants though. I know saying that doesn't really mean a whole lot these days, but I just have to.

Link | by misanouta on 2011-05-08 18:18:07
@Haseo: Sucks about your computer.... But at least you have an epic coach to make up for it... sort of. Good luck finding a job for the summer. Find something well-paying, or else there's no point. ^_^ Actually, my job started out as volenteer work, so I don't reaaaallly get paid... but it's too much awesome to give it up.

@Toyumi: Parental controls suck no matter how you look at it. Fortunately, if I save up, I might have enough for a laptop by Christmas. Maaaybeee.... Probably not, actually. Why do I bother getting my hopes up? Oh well. Thanks, anyway! ^_^

@Everyone from GC2: Surprize.... I'm going to try to write a post; because I hate abandonment, and I try not to when it's possible. I can promise nothing, because I have alot going on, but I'll try. Just for you. Because you're all special people, and I do miss you all! Alright. Now to work on it....

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-05-09 22:06:41
@Kyo-chan - Cant wait for it. parental controls is definitely troublesome which is why I bought my computer myself. Also happy Birthday! Congrats on becoming 17. I'm an old man of 21 I guess I'm possibly the oldest here.

@John - The pokemon RP is based on what region? I can help out but I only played Gold, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby and Sapphire.

Link | by srt01 on 2011-05-10 05:38:12
Parental contol....sucks. I my parents did it on my pc once did not work out because I had too many computer related projects to do for school(graphic arts, architectural desguine, essay ect...) try getting a solid reason to loosen up the control.

I was kind of wondering why GC2 kinda...like ...had a long pause. It was going fine and it just stopped out of nowhere. Just hope same thing dosent happen to SoMI...I spent quite a Chunk of my life making chapter1...

photo SRTsigver3_zps80ee60d1.png

Link | by on 2011-05-10 07:03:10 (edited 2011-05-10 07:04:55)
@SRI - That's the main reason a lot of parents don't bother with parental controls on any electronic device. I talked about that with a lot of parents now and during the time I spent working in Wal-Mart Electronics and the biggest reasons parents don't bother is because it requires some effort on their part. Most parents just don't take the time to set up the controls properly by doing things such as adding exceptions, blocking specific sites they now they don't want you getting to and things like that. They just kind of turn it on and figure that it will do the job entirely on its own.

@Roxas - I created a region for the RP. It's called the Sōtō region, but the name of the region itself is only ever really mentioned in people's bio sections. The map is also up of the different locations, but it's kind of poorly done (the characters just went through a forest/mountain region that doesn't appear to match up with the map). It's mainly used for reference. A word of warning though, I have removed the restriction on Pokemon Black and White Pokemon, so people will probably start using some of the new Pokemon at some point during this RP. Also, you're not the oldest here. I'm 21 as well. :D

That reminds me, I think I need to go back and actually mention that B&W thing in the post. I don't think I ever did remove the restriction on the first post.

Link | by on 2011-05-10 10:11:58
@Jon and Roxas:Hehe,guess who's older *points to his 24-years-old self*

Back to topic,my 2nd RP has yet to begun somehow :P Got mosta the ideas needed,but may need some help from ya guys.

Freedom's the power of everything!! Usual RP characters

Link | by misanouta on 2011-05-10 20:37:18
@Roxy-kun: Ahh.... I thought you were older than that.... I have no idea why I thought so... I just did. 21, though....

I feel so young now. I know there's probably people here that are younger than me, but everyone I know is older. o.o

My post... is not going well. Everything else that I've written has come so naturally, but this is just.... Grrrawwwwrr. But I know that I have to, if it helps keep GC2 active-ish, even for a little while.... I think my Muse is cramped because I feel obligated, and I might have to wait until it comes more naturally. Suckish. -.-

Link | by on 2011-05-10 21:02:30
@Kyosuke; Welcome back and also happy birthday. Sad to hear about parental control. D:

@Roxas and John: lucky, well I'll be 21 this month on the 20th soon. Can't wait. . . hmm wonder how I am going to celebrate it :P I am getting older by the minute

Link | by red_13 on 2011-05-13 08:22:58 (edited 2011-05-14 05:39:24)
'k so I got a new RP idea.

"The world is in turmoil, since the gods of mythology are causing turmoil on Earth. Then a relic seals them into weapons. 1900s, and archaeologist digs up said weapons, and ends up getting powers from them, becoming immortal, and the weapons scatter across the world. Present day: The weapons all have owners, since the player's descendants found them. The now immortal archaeologist pits them against each other to fight to the death. The one who lives will be able to face off with the man, or so he thought."

It's mostly a idea now, I don't have a name for it or anything.

Edit: Here's the thread if you decide to have a look at it.

Link | by on 2011-05-13 15:53:49
@ALL; Hey everyone, just to let you all know. I will not be on much starting this coming Monday for about a month. Reason is VACATION!!

Anywho, for the rps, that I made and joined. I have given mistress' my permission to take control of my characters in her rps. And roxas my permission in the rp I made.

@Naru; Sounds interesting but it seem to lack something. And the whole immortal thing.. . . .is a bit extreme to me I wouldn't choose for the people who found the weapons to be immortal. Since there immortality goes on to their descendants. Well this is my opinion anyway.

Link | by roxas678 on 2011-05-14 06:58:28
Just got online and found out I've been left in charge on an Rp. My reaction = Wutttt!

@Naru - your Rp reminds me of Drake's old Rp, Emperors Dawn. In fact I'd say it is about 85% similar.

Link | by on 2011-05-14 08:10:23 (edited 2011-05-14 11:37:19)
@ Jon- I hope a few people will take interest in it and join, we've only gotten past the first gym battle and it's a bit sad to see how so many people have dropped out from the RP since it began. It's a good thing you're running the RP; if it was me running it I probably would have giving up on it due to the lack of participation. XD

@ Kyosuke- I'm still younger than you, even if it is only by a few months.

Also, I know that feeling of having to post in an RP but not wanting to. I manage to post even when that happens to me, but it takes much longer than it really should, and the post ends up being a poor quality post as well... I really hate it when that happens. >.>

@ Naru- I wasn't in Drake's RP so I'm not sure if it's similar or not, but it does seem a bit interesting. Although, I don't agree with the immortal thing. If they're immortal, and they're supposed to have a battle to the death, then how can they die? I mean, you could cut them up to pieces and whatnot, but technically they would still be living. XD

@ Zero- You broke the 2 post rule with your last post, but I'll let it slide since that's kind of an important announcement.

@ All- Since my summer break will start in about a month from now, I'll have more time for other things, one of them being RP-ing. I think I'm going to create another RP when that time comes, it might be the school RP that I've been planning for quite a long time, or it might end up being something else. Just letting you all know, and I'll keep you guys updated on what it really turns out to be.

[Edit]

@ Naru- Okay, that makes a lot more sense. XD

Link | by red_13 on 2011-05-14 10:35:52
@Toyumi The weapon users aren't immortal, the main bad guy (Giovanni) is.

Link | by on 2011-05-14 20:08:49
@Toyumi - I'm trying my best to make sure that that does not happen. At the very least, the RP still has myself, you, Fenris, Haseo and (I've just learned) Landon left. I have edited the title of the RP to now allow anyone who sees it to join in, but we will have to see how that turns out. I really don't want to see this end, especially since I haven't even properly introduced the antagonist 'team' yet.

Posting in 'Under the Pale Blue Sky' has completely stopped now as well. I plan to give it a few more days before I start checking with people on it.

The Persona RP is moving a little slowly. There are a lot of posts, but at this rate it looks like it could be a long while before the Persona's actually come in to play.

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 49 Displaying 381 to 400 of 983 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0224 seconds at 2024-04-27 19:34:48