Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: The Malaysians Thread V5
Link | by on 2010-06-07 20:57:18 (edited 2010-06-07 20:59:49)
@adeline..

^^ Objection!! lol..
well,it dissapoints me in many factors..
b4 i played it,i thought its system n graphic are more or less like d other SRT series like W or K..but it's not..
D map or battle animation hav changed into more like 3D style..its not a bad idea..but i jus felt d old way is far better..furthermore,the words that appeared in the msg box is cramped..quite hard to read it in japanese..
D mechas in this game hav really low attack power n very few kinds of attack..that's made me dissapoint most..
ohh..and lastly,d title screen..somehow,it ad sapped 50% of my interest when playing it..they should make a better 1..since its looks so ancient..
(of course,tis is jus my opinion..)

o_O..err..adeline,imma i study in local university in Penang..not college XD..
b4 i give any advice,firstly..
/stfu..what happen to ur bio-related course u are taking now,adeline?
well,if u interest n involve urself in web developer/programmer/software engineer/IT ..there should always hav vacant spaces for jobs in d future since technology is always improving n many companies in our country sure will require or demand it..
but it requires hard work lol and need to try to be creative in coding stuff..sad to say,but that is my weakest point..

sound and music technology?? o_O..its my 1st time hearing it..
(dies* too..)
i wonder wat we learn in that course..singing?? T.T

COOL...

Link | by on 2010-06-08 22:45:36 (edited 2010-06-08 22:57:39)
LAST WEEK,I ATTENDED MY SEMPAI(HIS BROTHER) WEDDING...LAST MONTH RECIVE "KAD JEMPUTAN".

kad jemputan and otoshidama

I USE OTOSHIDAMA FOR GIVING THEIR FAMILY.AND THE FOOD IS TOO DELICIOUS...

nasik minyak

AND GROOM AND BRIDE IS COMING...I WISH THEM "OMEDETO GOZAIMASU!"

omedeto gozaimasu!

AND AT LAST,FINAL EXAM IS OVER!!!!YEYEYEY...BALIK KAMPUNG!!!

REPLY TIMEZZ...

@srs

well,loan at bank is very hard and the producer is very "menyusahkan".Along is easy but "bunga" is very too high and can't afford to pay it...

oh,what type?

@kira

lol...

sometimes xtra carefull what you buy.look the enviroment at "warong"is clean or not.and how they serve the food.

and the owner must know the exparied food.sometimes they "bantai"...

@kana-chan

ok!

ok,take time...hopefully you buy it and hopefully you can draw my favourite anime...

@Jo

I text you when I reah at KL.then we can meet!

@kaga

salam,cuty takde ke?

Link | by supernood on 2010-06-08 23:28:45
>Azwan
Along are creepy , that's a song parody of along in a Movie

Bank is alike along but is...just as you says , but my mom receive a letter from a bank , is a check about rm1000 , if it use it you had to paid the money back
Curry 0.0 /drools

Link | by mjia on 2010-06-09 08:23:56
Aww~~the thread surely 'slowed down'-ing~..XP
anyways,still relaxing..=P
visited kinokuniya and bought books that i yearned so long time~~
Gyaa~~><...such great feeling..=P
(^v^)\/

-------------------

@Kira nii
I see..so we kinda at same condition..me too forced to study in college soon...July class starts.>.<

@SRS[page 18]
hmm..yea,it's dangerous...maybe they stalk and follow you and so they know your house address??XP

Link | by meyrinkay on 2010-06-09 18:16:17
@Mjia

So u'r getting ready for class. Good luck. Since mine is already getting hetic here.

Does anyone know that Animax will b showing the entire original season of Inuyasha? This is going to be 1 long marathon.

Link | by on 2010-06-10 05:08:47 (edited 2010-06-10 05:11:23)
@
oh no... D mechas have low attack power?! ;_;.. my strategy to win the NPC is nulified T_T! (need to think of other plans to increase my winning D< ..)

hey! that bio-related course..is not a course at all..it is just um..well a subject to be taken..i am an undeclared major student D< ! ;x

hmm.. sound , music and technology? something more on um.. audio and technology field i guess ; ;..

Link | by on 2010-06-12 07:24:39
Hi there again... How are things going?

Before I reply, I would like to share what I had experience lately.
Last Monday, I went for a 2 days 1 night school camp called "A Mountain Climbing Expedition".

1st day:
Since I am 1 of the 8 persons in the cooking committee, we are unable to join any activities but to cook and cook day and night.
I realized how tiring it is to cook for 60 members including 4 teachers. Not only that, I’m rather worried whether it is delicious or not. (x.x)
Nothing much is done on the 1st day, most of the camp got wet and flooded because of the rain*its rainy season after all*
Luckily my group camp is amazingly dry. We slept around 12pm.

2nd day:
Woke up around 4am to cook again for breakfast including lunch*which is to be brought up to the mountain*.
Then we started our journey around 9.30am.
At about half way up, 3 quarter of the group include 3 teachers give up and walk their way back down.
The rest of us continued till we reach the peak, it was such a relieved to be able to reach to the top and watch the beautiful scene from above.
Right around 3.30pm, we started our way down.
Unbelievably, the half front of our group had left us far behind since they are super fast and had reached the camp sites at 7pm sharp.
However, the rest of us include the one remaining teacher had to take care of the ones who got injured, so we had to follow their pace instead.
At around 8pm, rain started to fall heavily; we barely can see the paths we are walking, a few of us is smart enough to bring torchlight over the majority of us who never even thought of bringing it,including me.
At around 9pm, we saw lights far in front, it seems that the Rangers came looking for us for we are far off the time schedule*we are suppose to reach back around 7.30pm*
Then, the Rangers had to bring us to an alternative pathway as we are unable to cross the river because of the rain.
Pityingly, a few of us kept falling as the path is getting slippery and we are rather like bats walking in the dark without torchlight.
Besides the one got injured earlier,the rangers even had to take hold on a friend of mine as she seems like she is about to faint.
At around 10.30pm, we finally able to reach to the camp sites, what a relieved. To my surprise there are policemen and ambulance waiting around for our arrival including the front half who had reached earlier started to give out foods and drinks to us.

I cannot imagine how tired I am but still it is a wonderful experience.
However for the others , I wouldn't want to bet it, it might be a nightmare experience for them, as some of them told me that they actually saw and hear things in the forest*is it true??*
Majority of us even got bitten by leeches; again I didn't have one on me. I guess it is a lucky day for me.

...................trying to cut it short. XP
(page 14)
@Adel-sama
I can see what you mean.
Education life will be so much happier if whatever you had mention is taken into action.
However I guess it will be rather impossible to create an education and to rebuild the whole school like in the manga's.
Unless we are the Minister of Education, everything will be like a dream come true.
Jeez, I'm so not into political stuff.

So how is everything??

(page 15)
@Sergey
I be waiting for the massage chair then... ahaha
Anyway, are you still busy lately or lazing round? : 3

(page 16)
@MJIA-chan
Wait, you mean you got a scholarship from Petronas??

So, what courses are you in?
If I'm not mistaken, you must be in the 1st intake already.

@Yuwei-san
I kind of saw you around before?? Hmm...
Anyway, Welcome and do enjoy yourself here!!

@Azwan
Will be waiting..

Forgive me if there is any typo or i had miss out anyone in the post above.*a bit of a rush here*

Well, time moves quickly.
One week had past by, now left another week of the school holiday only.
Anyway, have a nice weekend everyone.

Link | by on 2010-06-12 10:54:11
Hai guys!!!... it's been awhile.. just finish my 4th sem for practical ...now going for the 5th sem.... ugh... need to complete my d@#m long report.....

@serge
halo there long time no see you here dood.... XD...
..impressed eh?..hohoho ace attorney? yeah she did say she play that game before...hohoho.. XD
came to think of it you always appear here for a while then away for a long time.... anyway just how much semester you still left ?

...hmm... actually i think certain types of anime do corrupt mind.. and that depend on its content... and that also mean anything can corrupt mind... XD

@kira
ohooo.... hey... how are you?... but i guess you good condition, right now since you can still posting here...hohoho...XD
to bad eh?..... i remember that you said before bout your fragile body....
... so you gonna go to uni? i wonder what kind of course you gonna take.... XD

@adel
hello there.... adeline....XD what a good opinoin you had there...!!... guess that all the fruit from your knowledge and way of thinking... am i right?..XD ...educational... anime-entertainment.... but i guess to many people now that are to lazy to thinking bout something throughly and deeply.... of course if it not important to them...
... sound and music? hmm.. that remind me about vocaloid thing... i kind a impress about how can they create such software... anyway do you what is vocaloid?

@jo
halo there... JO....XD... hey... nice camp- experience you had there... wait... 10.30..PM? .....ho... no wonder there are ambulance and policeman waiting for you there.... you are just lucky to not had any bad experience...hohoho... lucky you...
... you cook?.. so what did you guys cook there?
..anyway i think i'll start to be bit evil this lately... hohoho.. dunno why...XD

@kei
hey there kei... i guess we rarely discussing here.... hohoho... actually something interest at page 17... about your reply to adel... i wonder what is that make you really impressed about her opinion.. the value? the contain? or just because it seems mature?... anyway i just curiuos... hope you don't mind i'm asking bout it...:)...
oh.. final?.. do your best dooood.... finish your final and don't forget to return here sooon...hohoho..XD

@srs
helo there.... when i talk bout warcraft with my friend the only thing that play in their mind is DOTA, DOTA and DOTA... hohoho... and none of the have any clue bout the warcraft campaign... if it bout campaign i like orc campaign the most ... thrall's history is really interesting... hohoho... how bout you?
can't find job ? why?...i thought it easier to find job if you live near city?

@kg
helo there.... oh... somekind of tribute to cancer patient? oh... come think bout people hardship,suffer and sickness it just remind me bout the hardship of people in Gaza.... .....
oh one more thing.... you are nurse student rite?...XD
hey wait did i saw vocaloid? did you just mention it?....XD

@azwan
hello there....!!! hey how are you? ...came to think of it i always use english in internet... hohooho... anyway it one of place where i can practice my english that become more dull each day.... anyway this sem i gonna have Ramadan in the middle of sem.... but wait ... you already go for holiday?...how long? ...XD

@ Anime19
hello there..... how are you now? ...in london now?...hohoho...gues you always just fine there....XD
hey wait... did draw manga?... can i see it...can i? hohoho...XD

@to new people..XD
hey.... hey welcome welcome.... XD

@liwen
hey i just found Eva 2.2!!!

....hope can see the other malaysian-gendounian here soon....XD

Link | by on 2010-06-12 19:38:46
@
i am just imagining things.. don't worry about it hahaha...
i love to imagine things like that ;x.. and i am not too sure if education is implemented like that, would students themselves really like it? i don't know hahaha...
i am not too sure if being a Minister of Education really can do anything .. ;x

@
o.o oh? good opinion ..? haha..
my knowledge only gives me basis..to get in depth of what i thought,i have been thinking the same thing over and over,to find explanation so that it 'make sense' to people..
thinking is fun.. but to others..they know that i am a person that are thinking wayyyyyyyyy out of nonsensical things.. i don't know if it make sense at all in the first place cause i don't think how i thought really consistent with the facts that have given hahahaha...
so sorry about that Dx..
(well..not really the fruits from the knowledge.. it is through obversation , then thinking..then try to understand..to approach and to think maybe this is how it works)
but then again.. <_> my whole opinion is based on ..baseless conjecture..i can't really give anyone any factual evidence for what i have said..
<_<;; oh well..
*runs*

yes vocaloid.. yes i know..
Yamaha software ;x
i have wanted to download and try that (which i do..) and i am thinking of downloading the software again ;x and play with it hahaha...

Link | by supernood on 2010-06-12 22:33:02
OK Cyber cafe line are good , and coming back from BBQ last night
Reply:
>Mjia
yes they are quite scary DX
that maybe true
or maybe they had your IC address and own ppl stalking to knew DX

>Dean
Well same here , DOTA DOTA and DOTA again , kinda of bored these days coz DOTA ,and something like that : First Blood!! STUN! oi stun ! *censored* *censored*
what the hell are you doing Feeder *censored* *censored* =.=

But now, I waiting 6.68 New Heroes !
Icarus the Phoenix (Intelligence), Thrall the Far Seer (Agility) and Krakko the Fire Panda (Strenght) 0.0

I like Thrall story also , kind of interesting
and Prince Arthas(Death Knight) Undead campaign , Lich King looks so COOL!

Yes can't find jobs , so I will be finding jobs at holiday a big one

Link | by on 2010-06-13 12:36:51
ITS REJAB MONTH IN ISLAMIC CALANDER...

MY MOM,MY SISTER AND I FASTING TOMORROW FOR ONE DAY...

THEN WEDNESDAY GO TO DENTIS TO CHECK UP MY TOOTH...

THEN GOING TO KL FOR MY MOM GRADUTATION AND SEE THE GENDOU MEMBER(HOPE SO I SEE YOU...)

REPLY TIMEZZ...

@SRS

bank say if the pepole didn't pay their loan...

"PULANGKAN...KU AKAN MENGHANTUI MU..."

sound from "pontianak harum sundal malam"

bank is batter to get personal loan is BSN and Bank Rakyat.both bank is batter.others not sure...the pay the loan is low especialy fro who working govement...

and why they borrow money from along...fast and easy...bank...NOT!

@Jo

I will text or call you when I reach there and meet you...

its ok,maybe my simcard problem...

@dean

hey,long time...

lol...what!!!

lol...like "seperti bisas"...going to bazzar ramadan,buy something after class...same as me do last sem...

one month my semester break,next month I got pratical training.my pratical during ramadan...hopefully I get raye holiday!

Link | by on 2010-06-13 16:16:04
tadaima~
i'm on sem break, but yeah, the final sem exam did make a hell out of me.. let's hope that i won't repeat any paper.. ;P
okay.. back to replying~~

adel:
here what you reply to me:
"well..i am sorry to tell you that my opinions are not that mature haha..sorry m(_ _)m..
the opinion does not really based on facts and i can not prove it whether my opinion is just an analytical baseless assumption from my own thoughts..
so please do take my opinion lightly haha.."
and here what you reply to serge AFTER you reply to me:
"when it comes to your friend saying.. to be frank.. he is approaching a realistic situation whereby he has yet to get in touch with anime.. because to him, anime is plainly seen as entertainment (he was ingrained that anime is for children and is not encouraged to get involved with it)
but to be honest, to my point of view ..it is kinda stereotype..
i do believe that eventually if you get in touch with different fields broadly.. you will gain beneficial (err.. of course.. it is not the perfect explanation to tell you that if you get in touch with different fields and experience your lives differently, you will be beneficial because.. it has flaws after all..)
so your friend says that virtual world can not make it into reality . that is a false conception because his sentence does not prove it to be real as we know that when people visualize with some plannings,eventually it turns out that virtual world does exist in real life.. because part of our lives are consisted with virtually object and compartments
you can give example to your friend that, virtual world has partly combined with the real world and is now interconnected together because right now,your friend itself is learning how to create a virtually world , which is web developing and computer that are seen to be impossible to exist in the world we are living now..

so.. isn't he contradicting himself to the statement that his 'real' world and his study does not consist of 'virtually things of spaces that have been made out through the human mind?'

by the way.. infuse your informations and knowledges from the anime can create 'impossibilities' that might happen in real life by applying your learning skill and put good use to it..so i do think that anime does benefits you in a way of the field you are studying now.. because creative comes first for the measurement of your development in practical skills (from what you have learnt and by creating 'impossibilities' , you are actually learning in the process)
*patpat you can do it*

err..of course.. no offense Dx.. just um.. from the point of view anyway~"
and you'll get what i mean.. y'know, u r the second one that make me go to anime mode in front of pc after nilst-san.. geez..

kira:
owh i c.. haha.. i nvr heard of antibiotic allergies b4.. maybe i don't listen well.. lol.. and you're good right now right? still in one piece?? good then!!

kagami:
>"< that event sure is fun, maybe.. i had a senior who made a presentation about breast cancer in my course.. well, it was fun, plus, i actually don't get it why still there's a lot of people who didn't know much about cancer.. my aunt mistakenly thought that prostate cancer had something to do with urinary system.. and i can't barely open my mouth to explain it.. /sigh

serge:
u're welcome.. nope, i'm in engineering course, although we did take c++ programming for 1 sem.. it was fun, and yeah, i planned to continue studying it on my own.. so, yoroshiku~ aa, bout the advice, it was something that my senior used to say to me, so i just relaying what i had before..

jo:
haha, cooking committee?? nice~ well, it was a nice experience.. and about the thing in the forest, it depends with the person, coz it will only reveal itself to anyone who it wanted to.. kinda bad thing is a lucky thing lol..

dean:
yup, somehow.. well, honestly, i nvr actually see a reply as same as my own thought of the matter, well not really the same but close enough to get me agree with someone.. i don't mind at all, seriously.. i think you're thinking that i might falling for her right? hehe.. that i don't really know yet, but ever since i've been here, i get the feeling that she is someone from my old school but the recent post confirmed me that she wasn't her.. but to tell the truth, it was just a statement that i actually acknowledge her thought about matters that seems unimportant to majority of the people.. that's that, maybe.. and about final, owh it sucks, me actually.. hope i won't repeat any paper next sem.. >"<

i rarely get here coz i get busy in fb.. (haha~ sorry, but anyway, if you wanted to add me, i dont mind at all.. here's my email i used for fb:sapphire_kei@hotmail.com, and at least put gendou in the mssage so i would know, tankies~~) so then, until next time my friends~~

Link | by on 2010-06-13 20:24:38
@
um.. i really have no idea how complexity my mind could be when it comes to express..something that sometimes i don't even understand what i am trying to say ~_~..
i want that kind of brain to be activated when i am dealing with exams..and bombarded with those scary words and sentences into one full essay...
i am sorry that my replies for Serge ... has such a big impact for you to take up animes again hahaha...
so..mind if i ask.. what are you studying now? where do you study o.o?

Link | by supernood on 2010-06-13 21:44:17
>Azwan
But if you didn't return those money you borrow from bank , your entire house will given to government o.0

Link | by Matsuna on 2010-06-14 08:36:40 (edited 2010-06-14 08:37:35)
Sorry for taking long. I don't come here very often. Still finding a job at the moment, doing some driving lessons & have voluntary work next week.

@Azwan-Thank you. I'll continue to practise drawing Manga. I might do it in July. And hope the dentist goes well this Wednesday. Have fun at your mum's graduation.

@Dean-Oh hi Dean. I'm in London. I came back from Japan last month. It was fun there. And yes, I draw Manga, but not very well. I will send you my drawing via email if that's ok with you.

Link | by yuukivampire on 2010-06-15 22:36:42
Hello everyone :)

@Keiyoshi
Sorry for the late reply :)
I've been very busy lately..
XD
I'm doing fine by the way..
How about you?

@Mjia
It was really hard.
I was like..'Huh?' What is the meaning of this question?'
Haha..*knock my head to the wall*

@SRS
:) So how was it?
I mean your exam..

@Kirakira
Ohh...I see. :)
I'm feeling the same thing too..

@Kaga
Oh my..you're always dissapeared..

@All
Hope you're feeling well and happy :)

Exam is killing me,huh..

Link | by on 2010-06-16 11:17:14
maaf for not posting for so long XD

well most of you here often talk to me on chat so im not sure what to write XD

@Azwan support siapa untuk FIFA?XD

@yuuki hello.never met you before though XD

@adeline WHERE have you been??omg you've not been on chat!!

@srs true..my mom's friend did the same and her house had been "lelong"-ed DX

Link | by supernood on 2010-06-16 23:15:28
Old computer reply again.....lag!
no money to go cyber cafe T.T

Spain lose .......unlucky

why Digimon op also good? XD

Reply:
>Yuuki
English is A-OK ! same as Economy,Science is Ok score 50marks and the others....wait for school's back

>Bluey
0.0 , poor thing DX

Link | by susu_357 on 2010-06-18 05:44:22
Malaysian??!!!

Look at Ritsu XD Pictures, Images and Photos

Link | by on 2010-06-18 18:21:16
@
hmm.. i can't get into the chat unless my semester is over and go home and have a nice sleep... ;x
sorry ;x

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 54 Displaying 381 to 400 of 1081 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0289 seconds at 2024-04-27 01:20:10