Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second,でしょでしょ?
Link | by Dark on 2009-01-03 06:51:27 (edited 2009-01-03 06:52:35)
@DA: now that you mention it, LOL
pink nurse outfit? where? 8D I didn't notice it
[edi] that was Kyonko surely.. I wonder if Kyo Ani would suddenly try to make an anime out of the genderbender? xD

[will edit this post later wth]

Link | by on 2009-01-03 07:00:36
[ Zparticus ]
Oh nice stuff you got there :0 I love the
Haruhi figure ;D So smexy~

[ SmexyMasterDA ]
Man, thats a lot to get for Christmas xD
Even my parents won't get me that much stuff even
if it was my birthday. Plus most anime related stuff we
can buy is online only :C Your so lucky! *wants to take it all*

[ Ich Bebeh ]
Really? Hopefully it come by then :|

My Avatar & Signature Request are
currently CLOSED. Request as detailed as
as you possibly can. Find me on Skype,
life is keeping me busy.

"My Gender is Reversible~!"
<--- 「 Belphegor | Shizuo Heiwajima 」 --->

Link | by zparticus27 on 2009-01-03 08:27:28
@DA hint? what hint?
are you into gunpla now? i spot a HG kit for a 00 MS
hmmm more aya hirano stuff, the 20th birthday pic book..some singles
more chibi figures...haruhi"bunny girl" form,haruhi"ponytail" form,mikuru,yuki,emiri,tsuruya heck even a koizumi keychain XD
more 1/8 pvc figures..haruhi,yuki,maid cafe versions of tsuruya and mikuru, asakura..
a figure of haruhi"armor" form from the ps2 game...more ost,character singles..newtype magazines
novels and manga..some posters...hmmm no love for kyon? aside from his character single and his pic in the box (Sagittarius form)
i dont see anything kyon related...

gaaaaaaaaaah

is it the blue candy wrapper?
the monitor? the black cpu casing?
the fact that the i see the pc plugs but no socket?!XD

i give up

@ich
yeah i hope your prediction comes true..we all do XD

@dn and inx
thanks..i love my haruhi too XD whahahaha

@darky
kyoani creating an anime out of the genderbender?! that would be great! and
very fitting for the haruhi universe..i can be an ova or something with haruhi imagining how things would be
if she was a he XD GAR HARUHI (or was that HARUKI?) whahahaha

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-03 10:13:49
[@darky] Isn't the Genderbending thing a fan thing though? I forget, I don't talk about it as much.
Haha, Kyonko rape? Nurse Kyonko H*****!? O.o`

[@Zpart] lol, I like Kyon. Whatever is there is there I suppose. ^_~`

lol, well I'll just leave it at that for now. XD

-------

Link | by Dark on 2009-01-03 21:10:39
@Z: exactly what i was thinking xD
male Haruhi is either Haruki or Haruhiko~
I wish Kyo Ani would give a definitive release date.. I think it will air Fall or Winter?

@DA: yeah it is, but you how it is going.. the genderbender is very popular, and it would be a waste not to utilize that IMO
lolx looks like your hint is not really getting uncovered lolx.. but really you got me there xD

anyways, there are plenty of Kyonko raep in teh netz, she is like fitting to be with any of the main cast in SH Genderbender
..gotta find some pics of that lolz

Link | by bkno9 on 2009-01-03 21:33:55 (edited 2009-01-03 21:36:39)
LOL~! Just a quick reply here.. i was wondering what hint you guys were talking about..

Danchou, i see it XD But if you didn't mention anything about a hint, I'd prob have missed it as well >_< Oh well, too good to be true huh XDD
Umm.. were you serious about redoing some new siggies? I can give you a hand if you do decide to do so.

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-03 22:57:46
[@Darky] The fando is actually very popular online, though I'm wondering if fans on the surface really know about it.
I'm predicting some possible future OVA release(s), but a series is not likely, for now I'll say,
I mean season two of our favorite anime hasn't even released any new info for about the past year and a half!

Kyonko is totally ownage. I won't be surprised if I start seeing parodies with this genderbending son.

[@bkmo] Hey now, I love Hauhi a LOT! If I had a chance to buy all that I totally would.
The only thing is I'm a bit untidy and I wouldn't be able to display it proudly somewhere.

But who knows, maybe I'm playing another game, maybe my collection is even greater!! D:<

About the logos, imagine them being like mine, the base anyways.
It'll give the club a bit of depth and "color", lol.
This one user one time actually asked me why Haruhi was covered in blood,
and said that I should change the color to something else like without the red entirely so it doesn't scare fans.
I think he insulted MY fandom for the series, but I was like "wtf, f00~? /b****slap~~" XD!

But yeah, the thing is I need to find better pics, something relatng to Chibi.
I found some nice ones though, and I have a LOT, too, lol.
Y'know me, I can always make something look pretty sweet since simplicity has always been one of my GFX themes.

You can also count on it being original, I mean the logos thus far were original. This club is original.
Also... I thought about adding Lucky Star characters as well, but don't get hyped up yet. High chance for Konata though (obvious reasons)...

The future awaits. If you have some ideas, feel free to speak your mind or send me a PM.
The future staff members will definitely get logos similar to my own for sure.

-------

Link | by sai on 2009-01-05 02:15:51
ohhai guys, i'm back after... Quite a while... It was a rough semester -_-

But now i'm free!! YESS!!!! And so when i have the chance, happy new years to you all though it's a bit late.

Glad to see you guys doing well. But still no luck with the second season huh? I won't hope so much for that anymore, whenever is fine as long as it airs... Now i'm waiting for the chibis to get on air! Churuyaa.... X3

Hohoh, then see you around guys

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2009-01-05 04:33:22
Kyon is cool,
I like Kyon XD

I indetify with him a lot
and we both hate koizumi, so, cool ^^
XD

Nice to see you around Sai *glomp´*

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-08 19:59:36
Good to see you back, Sai.

[@DN] You should check out the Suzumya discussion thread. I uLed a funny pic with Kyon. :D

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2009-01-09 04:56:42
@[Danchou]
Woot~!?! Someone actually asked you why our Haruhi is covered in Blood??

Actually, I've been thinking, and this might spoil the authenticity a bit, but ever thought of expanding the club by making it a Haruhiism x Lucky*Star club? They're both by Kyoani, and lots of our club members do seem to hearts L*S as well.
(Though, chances of a second season of L*S is even more slimmer)

And aww.. you've been heading this club by yourself all this while huh? If you dun mind a vice-captain who logs in every other day, I dun mind filling in the role >_<

@[Sai]
Welcome back~!
Oh yeshu, i almost forgot about the Churuya-san special, that project was also announced some time back.

Link | by Dark on 2009-01-09 05:32:25
I read that Comtiq(or some other magazine.. I forgot) would have coverage of Haruhi Season 2 on their February issue
I forgot where I read it.. >_<

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-09 13:33:34
[@bkno] I thought about that, but it wouldn't be the true development and ideal creation of how this club began in the first place.
I think adding in secret 'random' roles, would be pretty awesome.
Kind of like a "bonus" slot for the next batch of roles (which will soon come...).

You're definitely qualified to be a staff member, as well as a few others.
The difficult part is having different logos for staff members, especially if they're not well known members.
However, if you find me a good render of Mai, PM me, lol. Good luck.
This is just one option for staff members though.
They're might be different types, depending on how many I decide to recruit, but it'll be fun and make things a bit more "colorful".

I decided that the second batch of roles, will have a slight modification to their logos,
so you can tell who's from the original, and who's from the second, third, etc. if it gets THAT high.

[@Darky] I'm guessing Spring time would be a possible release, or release... of a release date. >_<;;

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2009-01-09 18:39:11 (edited 2009-01-09 18:53:09)
@[Danchou]
Oh yes~! 'secret' characters would definitely be VERY NICE. Especially if it's L*S characters and others which are related (Anime Tenchou~! XD) That would make the 2nd batch of members much more varied in terms of characters they'd represent. We could term them as 'guest characters' XD

A good render of Mai? >_< That's not going to happen. Eheheh.. Best i can come up with is a screenshot which was modded into a wallie.
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/5761/bkno9maicropzi4.png

But if you're thinking of adding 'secret/guest' characters from L*S, I'd lurve to adopt a minor character, Kusakabe Misao XD. Or even better~! Do you remember that un-named colleague of Konata's who cosplayed as Yuki in the cosplay cafe scene?
Well, that depends. How far are you going to take this bonus slot thingy?

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-09 20:06:53
[@bkno] Yeah, and the main cast of Lucky Star is related to the anime, so it'll make sense (somewhat).
As for other ones, that'll be a surprise, though I might ask for some help within members of the club, around, etc.
And this'll be in secret, via PM or otherwise, off of Gendou.com. :D

The only thing is finding images that are clean cut, almost vector like in terms of easy to work with, resize, work with a transparent background, etc.
No worries though (for now). I somehow manage to find some unexpected renders/pics over the web.

That pic is pretty okay, though the background would be hard to select (entirely),
and the actual pic is nice, though seems a bit too simple for a vector, but nice.
For now don't worry about the bonus stuff, the design, etc. That is NOT likely happening soon, unfortunately, but ideas are surely in the making.

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2009-01-12 03:08:12
Say, can anybody shed some light on the status of the novels?
Has it ended?

Link | by Dark on 2009-01-12 03:19:20 (edited 2009-01-12 03:19:54)
Hasn't, last volume is on hold to be released until further notice >_<
I hope the novelist decided to not end it with that volume though.. We need more Haruhi Suzumiya stories xD

@DA:
well, a relase date for a release date is better than none right xD

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-12 03:38:48
Well you know KyoAni, they can almost come up with anything especially with what they did simply with the airing order for the first season. ^-^"
I just hope we get something this year... I wonder if Little Busters! is going to be made into an anime,
cause this is a series that might be done by KyoAni, hopefully, but Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Second has to be made after Clannad: After Story.

Because KyoAni has been making one anime after another now, and after Clannad: After Story, not sure what else is on their "to-do" list.

-------

Link | by bkno9 on 2009-01-12 06:31:56
Speaking of which, you know what's on my wishlist for KyoAni to do right after SHnY 2nd season? The 4th and final season of Full Metal Panic~!

I know it's been awhile, but a guy can dream right? The timing seems right, there's been rumours flying around that they're waiting for the last light novel to come out (quite soon, or has it already ended?) before they wrap the series up.

Link | by devils-angel on 2009-01-12 12:47:01
4th Season? What would it be called? I still need to see TSR, but I wanna buy it!
I'm lucky to have FMP? Fumoffu, one of the greatest series ever, and I've seen the original FMP series long before that.

-------

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 33 Displaying 381 to 400 of 677 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0186 seconds at 2024-06-16 04:09:10