Back | Reverse |

Re: Share your karaoke ver. 3
Link | by on 2007-06-07 17:08:54 (edited 2007-06-07 17:09:03)
@Engelwings
Really? I could hear my voice as the louder of the two... well... oh yeah just be careful of your pitch in some areas, but you have a very pretty voice, I like the second one better, but the first one is much more accurate, in my opinion of course.

Thats all I heard... whelps, its official, I'm sick... So ima gonna be on hiatus for a while. Wait for me in anticipation! Lol jk, I suk, so just having people wait on me is good enough ^^ byes.

Link | by on 2007-06-07 18:20:52
@Engel: Just heard your songs... I prefer the sweet version! You sound really sweet there.

@mystuhmusic: Well then, get better and be back soon! ^_^

Link | by on 2007-06-07 18:28:09
@Mia::
I love your voice... so sweet~~ and was that you talking at the end of the song? cool~

@Kei-kun::
U missed me.... awwww....Thank you~~~~~
Glad that you liked my song too *dancing in joy* hahaha... :*)

@DN::
You love the song and u love the piano.... and how about the part of me singing it?? T__T hahaha... i'm kidding.... glad that you liked the song~

@Mizuki::
*hugz back* Hee... I can sense your shyness in the song gal~
Your katakoto no koi is loud and clear!! I even had to tune down the volume in my office... hahaha~ Nice duet and I love the humming!

@William::
Hahaha... I sing emo (sad) songs better I guess. But I think I can sing happy songs too... (thinks God Knows)... Cause normally happy songs abit too fast for my short tongue :p
Hmm... about the "tail"... it happens when all ur sentenses end in the same tone (but must have some kind of drag)... I'm no good at explaining this.. :(
Is not an effect?? meaning you purposely went to sing again those part that I hear 2 voice... and even in perfect sycronisation?! Amazing? Or do you have someonewho have the same voice singing with you? or...... issit my speakers again?? *__* (giddy)

@mystuhmusic::
Hmm... it could be my speaker's prob... coz my office speakers are real soft.
Well... is probably because a low tone doesn't suit this song *goes rampage for a song suited for low vocals*
Hope you get well soon... and drink lotsa honey water~

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-07 19:21:31
@Mia:
Hiya~ nice song~! cute voice too! But in some parts of the song I think Ohtsuka Ai's singing too loud, you're voice's completely covered! XP
A great song anyway~!

@Engelwings:
Yea I like the sweet version, totally sweeet~ great job on the high notes while keeping the volume of you're voice down~ *thumbs up*

@Mizuki:
That was a nice duet! I'm not being ebil but I think you're kawaii voice is improving~ ^^

@mystuhmusic:
Prepare some really good songs bro! We'll be waiting.

Link | by on 2007-06-07 20:16:35
@William: thanks to you! I'll try them in my next song... of DOOM XDDD

@DN: ok man! but I only have the instrumental version of it and is not as long as the original song, that is just as the tv version of it... do you think you can find the karaoke?... EL PODER NUESTRO ES! XDDD

@Mizuki: yowza! the rhythm is so cool!... you're Chii eh? Nice!, I liked it! *nods head with the rhythm*

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by ayu_mia6 on 2007-06-07 21:06:46
Thank you for listening to my weird voice nyahahaha...
I'm sorry guys if you can't hear my voice...

Here's another one...

Yakusoku wa Iranai

T.T...

Link | by on 2007-06-07 21:32:52
Miaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Do you want the karaoke version of the song...I really want to hear your voice by itself without singer background...so far for what I've heard...Your voice sounds really sweet! ^-^ I love this song because Maaya Sakamoto is one of my favorite singers! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-06-07 22:04:11
Escaflowne... how I miss this song~ But u blend in too well with the original vocal... till... I can't tell which is your voice very clearly... *smacks speakers*

Link | by on 2007-06-07 22:07:26
@Mia: A karaoke version is actually available for download here. It'd be nice if you try singing it again with the karaoke version ^_^ Like Engel said, it's a bit hard telling your voice apart from the original singer...

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-07 22:08:06
@Mia:
Great job on the escaflowne OP! Yeah, we want to hear your voice by itself~~
You sounded more kawaii when you spoke at the end of the song haha~!

@Pame:
Pame~!! well, nothing really ^^'

OK, this one's quickly done. I can't remove the voice completely from the mp3,
same with the midi (can't remove the instrument with the vocal melody),
and there exists no karaoke version in my hard drive. -.-
Sooo, last resort - my crappy self-accompaniment. ^^

Meh, the recording's very short, sorry about that.
Anyway, this is a tribute to ZARD's vocalist Ms. Sakai Izumi who recently passed away. *sob*
A DBGT ED song by ZARD, covered by me :P

Don't you see

Link | by ayu_mia6 on 2007-06-07 22:57:40
hehehehe... but I can't sing alone... my voice sucks... but I'll try hehehhe...

Link | by on 2007-06-07 23:05:30

~something happened so i am a different 'mizuki' now...
note: for today only..i think...*serious face* ~aheemm...

@asd: hmmm... yeah...something is missing...you have any ideas what is it..? ^^
...i have time to record...A LOT! jk ~some of my songs are my old recordings

@DN~ness: *glomps* *chii mode* ~hideki? lol

@william~ness: ...'or'...what??????? *pokes* ...he records...then pass it on
to me...then i do the mixing...then i upload...then post it here...
~blah...blah...blah...blah.... ^^

@mystuhmusic: *glomps* ~get well... me ish going to misshh you...T.T

@engel: ~woah... LOUD!!!!!!! *shouts in teh darkness* ~hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

@erkun: *glompageeeeeeeeeeeee* ~nyuuu... my ebilness voice ish not kawaii... =3
~yay! *listens* ............................................................
wuv your voice...erkun... *sob*

@kei-kun: ..looking forward to your next song...!!! *wink*

@mia~dokiness *dark*: ~sing LOUDER!!! and record with the karaoke version of the
song... *ebil laugh* ~nyahahahahaaha

=======

*disappears into teh darkness* ~sigh.. T.T

Link | by on 2007-06-07 23:36:00 (edited 2007-06-08 02:16:29)
@Erkun::
Nice... and sad... very sad....

Actually, what you can try is to play both the normal song and the karaoke version at the same time (but provided both runs at the same speed) and while listening to the original ver with ur headphones, u sing along with it and after that, delete the original song, leaving only the karaoke ver and ur voice. Thats usually how I do my songs also, unless I'm 100% comfortable with the song.
(PS: only put one side of ur headphone on... so your other ear can hear what you are singing)

@Mizuki::
Woooo... a different mizuki. a not so ebil Mizuki? :p
Loud is good... mugagagagaga

EDIT::
OK... guess this will be my last post till 5 days later~ see u guys the... *waves*

runs at high speed... saw blockage... pulls emergency brake... crashes into the mountain of notes and past year papers... lays motionless in the mountain of notes and past year papers

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

come see come see~ KC

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-06-08 04:10:17
wow the karaoke thread is ON FIRE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*finds a fire extinguisher*

haaaaaaaah dont want this thread to burn

so many songs....

damn i cant listen to em...
stupid pc...

anyway comments later hahaha

keep on rocking guys!

Link | by Erkun on 2007-06-08 05:30:58
@Z:
Gatungan pa naten!! <<--(can't translate this)

A song from FLCL:
Funny Bunny (lo-fi)
Funny Bunny (hi-fi)

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-06-08 05:33:02
@erkun hahaha

geez just add more then pal!hahahaha

curse my stupid pc!hahaha

Link | by Dragon Negro on 2007-06-08 08:28:07
@Mia: I wanna hear you sing that song without background voice too X3
Please... get the karaoke... if you can't i gladdly look for you ^^
*glomps*

@Erkun: Wow!! dude you are a really good singer..
And you sang something from FLCL??
wow!! I really want to sing "ride on shooting star"
I i have to look for the karaoke (If it exist >.<)

@KK: claro que buscare el karqaoke compañero... ^o^v

Link | by on 2007-06-08 09:30:47
omg...Omg...OMG...*CRIES...She died??? Omg

Erkun: I can't believe she died~!!!!!! T-T I love her voice...I love Zard!! I love the song!! And I have the karaoke! T-T

I recorded the same song a little ago...but I haven't upload anywhere...I'm so sad...I really want to upload it now that I know she's gone...I'm so shocked...

And yes...you did great! I love your voice. Your rendition was beautiful T-T

Furi Kuri!!! FLCL! Hehehehe I watched that anime a long long longggggg timne ago...great! Really nice! ^-^

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-06-08 11:34:52
@Mia (ahem.... Dark Mia =DDD): it was really good! I liked it, but again there are two vocals XDD... this time I think I could tell which one is you and you did cool!

@Erkun: I had no idea that Sakai Izumi died TT__TT... and your song was a perfect tribute, you sang it greatly.

and woah, Funny Bunny was amazing! you sure are great at singing! Furi Kuri rocks!!!

Kei-kun's space for stupid comments: Everything changes... we all have to move on

Link | by gforze1 on 2007-06-08 14:11:24 (edited 2007-06-08 15:17:49)
wow mia's and erkun's karaokes were great haha, first time i hear karaokes on this site. I'm scared but i'll post a quick Days from Eureka Seven Op1 performance hahaha

http://download.yousendit.com/BC3F5F553952A013

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, ... 50 Displaying 381 to 400 of 1001 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0204 seconds at 2024-05-05 08:57:09