Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |

Re: A v y X S i g [The 3rd]
Link | by on 2010-09-27 17:02:58
I'll be only replying to only the first three people I see when I scroll down.

Zero: The first sig is really nice, however the one thing that bothers me
is the text that says "Sword of Ice" I had to squint to actually see what it said.
Perhaps making that just a bit more clearer to see. The second sig is nice,
nothing much to say about it. The last sig, its really great, but just a bit
bright for my liking.

Haseo: I have to agree with Toyumi. You use the same style, but with
different variations. Try to change it up every now and then. However that sig is
nice.

Toyumi: Even though its not much of a vector sig, well its close, its still
pretty good. I actually like the circles near the sword since it actually does
look like Link's piercing, well slicing XD. The only thing is the yellow near the
text, its. . . . Hmm how can I say it. . . It made me want to keep on going back
and forth from the text to the yellow spot. If that even makes sense.

Alright here's a new set. And as normal please comment.

Link | by red_13 on 2010-09-27 17:48:27 (edited 2010-09-27 17:48:53)
@Zero well the Toushiro sig, needs more work. First of all the "Sword of Ice" text is barely readable. Plus you kinda ruined the render by the left shoulder, the render shouldn't be messed with unless you're trying to go for that advanced look. And the "That's Captain Toushiro" text, I kind of facepalm'd. You could have put "Captain Toushiro" and it would have been a little better.

@Haseo I think I've seen that style on a previous sig or two. Not that the sig is bad, it's ok, but...yea the mini-text isn't needed, to be honest.

@Toyumi I've seen vector sets before, and the render is way too sharp for a vector. The brushes interfere with the render a bit too much, but I like it. :D

@Sayuyu A little too pink but I like it. :D

Link | by ocean on 2010-09-28 08:41:42 (edited 2010-10-03 15:56:16)
woot! back after my long absence due to university-getting-used-to-ness >_>

soo lets get cracking!
@haseo
oooo contest! that sounds fun =P
btw i really like that new sig ^_^ looks amazing as always

@GM
ZOMG that is some epic smudging you got going on there =O keep it up

@Shae
They look good but the colours are kinda crazy-intense O_o tone it down a bit perhaps?

@Toyumi
ahaha i love the zelda sig XP you're pretty great at incorperating shapes like that into the sig. Only complaint i have is the text is a bit fluorescent and takes away attention from the render >_<

@Zero
ooo nice job on those! The first one though is a bit brown for my tastes and the last one (the couple set) needs a border @_@

@Sayuri
i like the textures you got going on in the background but the colour is a bit fluorescent DX

@Naru
niceee =) i thin the render on the second one needs a bit of work (perhaps ctrl+j it and set the duplicate to 50% soft light?)
also you should try putting stuff overtop of the render and maybe putting some smudges underneath it... it'll help the render blend in with the rest of the sig more =D

annnnd finally i have made a new set =O

lol i sorta did a whole bunch of experiments in this one XP comments please ^_^

edit:
@toyumi
thanks for the suggestions =) i tried to work some things around and i changed up some stuff (i didn't want to get rid of the clipping masks cause otherwise it looked really empty >_<) --> replaced the set with an edited ver.

Edit2:
@jejechi
its a bit... white? lol maybe some more colours would be nice XP other wise i like it, nice and simple

alsooo i have made some more stuffs

heres a set i was requested to do:
Photobucket
Photobucket

and heres another animated one (its kinda hard to see the glowing though XD). Oh and the center render is small because it's supposed to be (thus the larger faces to the left and right XP)
Photobucket

comments plz? ;)

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-09-28 12:20:08 (edited 2010-10-01 18:42:12)
@ Ocean- Thanks! And your set is nice, but there are just a few things I notice that would make it better.
First, with the avy I think the squares seem a bit out of place (Well, if you don't look at the sig they wouldn't make sense in the avy). For the sig, I think it would look better if you took away the two clipping masks at the right, they distract from the main square-effect-thingy (Which looks really awesome, whatever it is XD). Also, with the text I think you put too much there and it looks crowded, shortening it up would be better. Also, the lighting needs to be fixed, it makes the clipping mask over towards the upper right corner look weird (But then again, if you just take out that clipping mask that will take care of that problem XD).
Wow, that was long. But it's still a nice sig! XD

@ Naru- For your 'Master Spark' sig, it seems just a bit too bright by the render and the font doesn't seem to go with the rest of the sig. For your 'Makai Butterfly' sig, it's nice but the blue parts of the render seem out of place. And Ocean's right, for both of them the render really needs to blend in more with the rest of the sig.

@ Sayuri- I agree with Naru, it's a bit too pink for my tastes, and the text needs some work, but other than that I like it.

@ Zero- For your first sig, you could have put the clipping mask over the 'Sword of Ice' part if you wanted to cover it up. XD
For your second sig, it's really nice, not much I can say about it. For your third one, it seems like you kind of over did it a little bit, and the clipping mask seems out of place (And it also distracts attention away from the everything else).
The couples set is nice, but I think it's a bit too bright.

[Edit]

@ Ocean- The avy's much better. But I still think the sig would have been better without the clipping masks XD
Also, I love your current set. It's extremely nice for an animated one. The avy isn't like the ones where it just goes up and down, which is a very good thing. The animation in both the sig and avy is smooth and looks nice. You should try more animated sets since this one's awesome.
I can't make animated sets for my life XDDD

@ Jejechi- The sig seems a bit simple, but that's not really a bad thing. The colors are a bit bland, but other than that it's nice. But the avy bothers me since the text is kind of hard to read. It would probably look better if you used whatever font you used for the subtext in the sig for the avy.

Link | by ジェ on 2010-10-01 06:11:24
hi guys. :D

you guys -as usually- have made a very very nice sets and sigs. <3
love it.

and. finally. i made another set. :U
well. i think it's not good...
but yeah i want your opinions :D

Link | by on 2010-10-05 23:20:47
Ahoy guys! I was wondering whether you guys can accept a request for a set of Senjoughara Hitagi?

Render: http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh230/emiya_shin/BakemonogatariHitagiSenjougahara-1.png (Courtesy from Nihonomaru Forums)

Optional Stuff

-Clean Style? (No brushes over the render?)
-Not so saturated and not too bland colors xP
-C4Ds perhaps?

Time limit: None

About the optional stuffs, you can ignore it :x Anyways thanks in advance...

Link | by red_13 on 2010-10-05 23:57:24 (edited 2010-10-10 08:33:39)
I call dibs da ze!

I'll be glad to do it, I have a little time to do this.

EDIT:
OH MY SWEET LADY BYAKUREN I FAILED SO HARD. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU- I, AM SO SORRY EMIYA.
Here's the sig anyway.

Link | by on 2010-10-06 22:51:51 (edited 2010-10-09 12:25:36)
@jejechi, nice sig a bit bland but still nice.

@ocean, love your constant conflict sig, not much comment, but I would suggest changing your style a bit for I notice most of your sigs have the same style.

here is a sig I made for ronin.

Please comment

Link | by ocean on 2010-10-10 06:04:43
yaaay posting again =P

@Naru
i like what you did with unico's request! =) seems a bit long though with all that empty space to the right...

@Zero
lol i like my current style cause tis be super fun to play around with the clipping masks and ripple filter XD i'll stick with it for another sig and then change it up =P
as for your stuffums i really like the lucario one and the last one =O the hollow-ichi one is good but the text somewhat irks me >_> it just seems a bit outta place. Other then that though good work =D

annnd finally i did a new sig:
yes its animated and glowy.... i promise i'll change up my style come the next sig XP
Photobucket

Photobucket

Link | by on 2010-10-10 07:19:31 (edited 2010-10-11 12:16:13)
Yay I can post again XD

@ Naru- Uh, isn't it Emiya making the request (And not Unico)?

@ Ocean- (Not from your last post but the one before it) The avy for cloak's set is nice, but the sig... I don't know. Somehow it just seems off or something, I can't really tell what it is that's making me think this XD
For your Constant conflict sig, it's very nice! I love the colors, the animation is a nice touch, and overall it's very good!
(Now from your last post) I really like this one too! The animation is nice! Like Zero said, try a different style once in awhile, but you definitely have your current style mastered. XD

@ Zero- For your first sig, it's very nice! I like the colors, the only thing I can say about it is that I think the text should be closer to the render (Since there's this big space next to the render, it seems like the text should go there). Other than that it's very nice!
As for your second sig, all the green in it seems out of place since the render doesn't have any green on it. And it's a bit too dark for my tastes too.
Your last one is really good! The text looks nice, and so do the colors, and the lighting is good too.

Alright, and here's a set I made yesterday (And I'm currently using XD). I used clipping masks a lot in this one, and I think it turned out nice. I tried putting text on the sig, but it didn't look good with text so I just left it out of this one.

I also made a tut for the technique I used with this set.

[Edit]

@ Naru- I'll take your request!
Done!

@ Holkers- Your sig is very nice! The text is really good and so is the background.

Link | by red_13 on 2010-10-10 08:38:45 (edited 2010-10-10 16:25:06)
@Toyumi I FAILED I KNOW ;n;! /headdesk Also, checking out that tutorial.

@Ocean it looks watery and pretty, but animation for sigs and/or avys are not my cup of tea, I prefer it to be static.

@Zero the Lucario sig looks like something from Toyumi's tutorial with the rings and all. The others I already replied on

Edit: I would like a set from this render: http://puu.sh/hxy

Possibly Toyumi or Haseo could make it? :D

Link | by holkers on 2010-10-10 09:25:54
Another Lights signature!

:3

I claimed someone that I can't remember because photobucket is ended.

Link | by on 2010-10-11 18:40:39
@Toyumi Nice one! Like the fitting colors and the BG. And oh, care to give me the link to your tutorial? :3

@Naru Errr it's okay about the sig though, I know you tried your best ^^;

By the way, about my request, it's still open, if anyone wishes to make the set.

Link | by latino on 2010-10-11 19:48:41 (edited 2010-10-11 19:50:23)
Greetings, Just stopping by really quick to announce my competition! For the new "Latino Radio" Logo! Here on Gendou.com! I ask all of you talented graphic artists to partake in this competition!

Rules are really simple due to i do not want to stop anyone from being as creative as they can:

Create a 3 piece logo set! All the images must contain "Latino Radio" On them!

Banner (Will be used in this thread):
700px width x 300px Height

Signature Badge (Signature):
200px width x 100px Height

Profile Badge (For use on profiles, Optional but recommended!)
500px width x 350px height

The Judge for this competition is not me, It's a gendou user who has asked to remain anonymous for now.

Submissions Must Be Sent Here: http://gendou.com/forum/send-message.php?name=latino

Contest ends Nov 1st 2010!

Link | by on 2010-10-13 23:03:17 (edited 2010-10-16 19:19:36)
@ naru. . .for some reason, your first sig doesn't seem right. . .I dunno why. As for your second sig, nothing to comment except that the background is a bit too chaotic same goes for your third sig. As for your last sig, I think you overdid it with the vector and such.

@holker: nice one as always

@toyumi: I think you overdid it with the clipping mask. As for the sig you made for naru, it is nice not much comment on it.

Just to let you all know, I made a new tutorial, please check it out.

here are some sig I made.

This sig is used in my newest tutorial ↑

EDIT
@toyumi the second sig is not done with a render but with a stock.

EDIT

I'll take yuna's request

EDIT

@Emiya; Here is the set you requested even though naru already made you a sig.

Hope you like it.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/emiyasig.png

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/ZeroKnight_0/emiyaavi.png

Link | by on 2010-10-14 12:27:25
@ Emiya- It's in the tut thread I share with Renma, right here.

@ Zero- Overdone? It doesn't look that way to me. XD
Anyway, with your first sig it's nice except for the text. The sub text stuff behind the main text doesn't look good.
With your second sig, it's nice but I think the render's a bit too big (Or focal point if you're using a stock). Render's should only take up about 1/3 of the sig, and in that sig the render takes up much more than 1/3. Also, the clipping masks by the text kind of seem out of place (Since they're kind of backed into that one corner).

Link | by stash on 2010-10-15 16:53:57
Hello!

Another request!

Character : Princess Gwendolyn
Series : Odin Sphere (Game)

As always, free reign with design and whoever is available. I would like the sig to say "Valkyrie'

Image : http://ui21.gamespot.com/1428/odinsphere10_2.jpg

Link | by red_13 on 2010-10-15 17:38:31 (edited 2010-10-15 17:39:14)
Request taken, I'll be done with it tomorrow.

edit:

any opinion are welcome.

Link | by Tsu on 2010-10-17 22:34:09 (edited 2010-10-17 22:34:32)
Wow pretty graphics as usual. @.@

Edit: I love to come here for inspiration. xD

Link | by on 2010-10-19 06:31:53
its been a while since i came here, a month i think?
anyway, here's my latest artwork

Back | Reverse | Quick Reply | Post Reply |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 29 Displaying 361 to 380 of 590 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0179 seconds at 2024-04-26 14:28:36