Back | Reverse |

Re: [Haruhiism] ハルヒ主義 Club Second
Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-17 10:27:21
[@bkno] Are you flirting with me? COURAGE! J/K. =^-^=

And yeah, I'll let everyone know when the new list/sets are created, but I doubt soon though.
Also, I'm about to gear up for a huge GFX contest in my state, so I might be using CS2 for that, but I won't forget about the best club ever to be created, right?

Thanks for keeping the club active at all times. :3

-------

Link | by poseidon on 2008-02-17 18:46:10
Damn right this is the best club!

Horray for Haruhiism!

Anyway, I spent my Valentine's day like a normal day. I dont have a girlfriend and I dont know anyone at my school (that I see every day) so no V-day activities were involved. :D

See ya at the end of time...

My Anime List

Link | by Black Rock Shooter! on 2008-02-18 05:10:24
guess what i found^^
Nagato Yuki figma
ooo, movable parts XD. I want one!!

Find me at Twitter and Google+

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-18 14:51:26
Ooohhh, I like the scarf. =^-^=

-------

Link | by on 2008-02-18 15:08:52
hey i remember seeing that b4 yea It's cool on how they make those these dayz
they are like *get me I'm cool, you know that, you want one +_+*

Tales of FC

Link | by zparticus27 on 2008-02-19 00:21:21 (edited 2008-02-19 00:28:23)
wow another figure that can i can only own in my dreams!hahahaha

cool!

@bkno you got that right,,i want to watch that concert with subs hahaha but wow really? she barely got some screen time! but yeah her smile (with the fang like teeth sticking out) is really cute hahaha it just shows that even extas or supporting characters can be as popular as the main ones! ^^V

Link | by on 2008-02-19 01:40:42
wow thats a cool figure!! xP

thought it was a Fraulein series
but its really cool!!

btw super belated happy valentines day
to everyone!! o^,^o

You can visit me there!!

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-02-20 11:18:41
@Danchou
Are you flirting with me?

Well.. what the heck.. if you were cosplaying as Yuki I'd so totally give you a hug~! Ahaha.... uhum. @_@

Good luck in your contest~! You know, I was thinkin to myself, and SHnY first season was quite some time ago.. I'm getting the vibe that this thread, this community is getting bigger than the anime. More often than not, I'm coming in not bcos I lurve the anime (well, I still do, but these feelings fade over time and with fresher anime, you know?). I'm coming into the thread cos I'm sharing a lurve for a common something with a group of ppl. Long live Haruhi-ism~!!

@Z
Gekisou with subs?? That'd be hard though, they'd have to sub just the conversation.. and put in karaoke for all the singing. Or is there a subbed torrent version of it now? @_@ Let's all hope tsuruya-san gets loads of screen-time in the next season~!

@Kay
Ooo Yuki figurine.. I really like the articulative joints, and the props (megane and the chair). Face details are slightly off, and her eyes look somewhat glazed and umm.. unalive? That's unfair really, cos I'm comparing that to her anime version which had eyes as deep as pools @_@ Still, I would love to have her XD I've noticed that more often than not, panty shots of these figures are quite common when promoting them.. >_<

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-20 13:55:45
Hmm, I don't think a fansub group has attempted Gekisou. I doubt any will, but I hope, lol.
Wild rumor today, but as I was browsing around for a song artist's name, I stumbled upon a forum talking about next season.
Might be a fan rumor, but they said they heard a rumor about next season going over 20+ episodes.
Something also relating with Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and Lucky Star, but I forgot.

Hmmm, guess that Christmas OVA was a fail. D:

-------

Link | by Ryuusei on 2008-02-20 17:14:36
thanks for adding me to the list ^^
i'll patiently wait the day i could officially join the clup lol

there are only 2 things infinite, the universe, and human's stupidity

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-20 17:24:03
Yeah, I'll wait until the danchou creates the list, too.
Man, he's taking his god ol' time. D:

*throws pebbles at his bedroom window*

-------

Link | by Avatar on 2008-02-21 16:15:57
Wow, I'm behind 10 pages. O.O
Guess I'll catch up later...

・ヌ。シ・ソス、タオ。。トケフ醢ュエ・

Link | by bkno9 on 2008-02-22 08:22:14
@Danchou
20+ for second season? I wouldn't mind that. Heck, even lucky star made it to 24, despite their lack of a plot, and that was delightful, really XD

A lucky star-SHnY crossover!?!? @_@ I hope it's true.. you know just a few scenes where Konata does appear for real in ShnY season 2, or vice versa. It'd be interesting to see Konata being animated ShnY style, we've all seen Haruhi in the Lucky Star environment, even though it was just an ad, and she looks pretty much the same, but with.. err.. bigger assets XDDD So the christmas OVA is not going to happen, huh.. maybe they can do a christmas special as one of the episodes and air that particular episode around christmas then XDD

Yeah, I'll wait until the danchou creates the list, too.
Man, he's taking his god ol' time. D:

ROFL~! Danchou, you really crack me up.. I wonder if the partial members understand why the new list isn't coming out yet...

Link | by sai on 2008-02-22 09:05:24
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shout for Yuki... XD

That yuki figurine is actually pretty awesome! You can actually make many poses from that one figurine... From just plain standing to sitting down and reading, or dancing hare hare yukai, or even fighting... That's HOT :D

it'd be even more awesome if they can mask the joints, so it'll look even more realistic... Or better yet, make it 1:1... (ok someone wake me up XD)

@DA
For real? 20+ eps? Well, it's possible... The whole time travel business should take longer than season 1 afer all...

@bkno
Konata in SHnY? Well, fat chance, but who knows? KyoAni's on it anyway. She might even be the true form of Nagato's creator... XD

and considering tsuruya... Well, it's a shame but she doesn't really appear much in book 4 (assuming the second season is taken from here...). Unless they include the making of episode 00 here as the side stories, then she might appear much :D

she plays an important role in book 7&8 if i'm not mistaken, so let's pray, and wait for season 3 ^^

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-22 10:52:16
Haha, Lucky Star [to me] never had a plot to begin with.
It's just a different style of Azumanga Daioh and I ALWAYS thought the two anime were very similar, just look at them and compare.
The 20+ episodes thing is only a rumor, but you know how big season 1 went so more episodes will mean more win!
The fans of the entire world, literally, would love it and it'll become a bigger success in my opinion.

And yeah, guess most members on the pending list and people who want to join have not read the first page for updates and RULES!

-------

Link | by on 2008-02-22 17:39:05
Say you know how Haruhi Always Recruiting Random people right?
Well this what will happen if she keeps up Finding More random people for her club

Tales of FC

Link | by on 2008-02-22 18:43:32
Lol!

that shall hurt!!

Link | by poseidon on 2008-02-22 20:33:01
LOL Haruhi got Falcon owned.

My Anime List

Link | by devils-angel on 2008-02-22 22:23:44
OMFG, I need to kill that guy now.
If you don't see him in Brawls, well... come see the info HERE!

FINISH HIM!

*summons Mikuru*

-------

Link | by poseidon on 2008-02-22 23:05:20
I didnt know Haruhi vs Capt. Falcon was a really popular fan topic.

My Anime List

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 49 Displaying 361 to 380 of 1000 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0201 seconds at 2024-05-27 23:54:31