Back | Reverse |

Re: Gendou.com Singing Idol
Link | by Terror on 2007-08-20 17:46:25 (edited 2007-08-20 18:34:48)
They are all pretty even in skill... : /

@William: Tried both main and backup parts? :D Not bad. I had to do a similar thing on mine.
@Engel: Very nice. You do sing every well, so I think you're fine for the semis. ;D
@Monique: Good, but a little more emotion wouldn't hurt. XD
@Benfok: Soft and quiet and slow, my kind of song. Very good job singing it.

Hopefully the Judges will make my choice for voting easier. : / Doubt it.

Yes, why was Link moved?

Link | by on 2007-08-20 18:29:46 (edited 2007-08-20 18:32:22)
wow, too bad i cant join the semifinalist ^^, but it's okay, good luck Z

now i want to give comment for group 2 ^^

@william: it's better to sing the main song,but trying for backup parts its good too^^
@Engel: nice voice,and you sing with passion i love it ^^
@monique: you need to pay attention to the pitch
@Benfok: slow song, soft voice, you sing with passion too but not much

well good luck for group two

Ganbatte neee!!!!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 19:21:00
Everyone...yess...Link was supposed to be in group 2 but he messaged me a couple of days ago...explaining some problems he had...so I moved him onto the next group!! I'm really sorryyyy!!! T-T Hopefully you guys don't get mad...>_<

And...Judges reviews will be tomorrow morning...but I'll try to post them tonight! (Gendou time!) In the meantime...ENJOY group 2 entries! and decide who are you going to vote for.

Kaoru: *Hugs! You did a great job...T-T But no worries...maybe..there might be a surprise for those who couldn't make semis even when they got the 2nd highest score. *Winks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 19:40:27 (edited 2007-08-20 20:00:47)
waaaaaaaaaaaah!!
group 2 is sooo great too!!!
hard to judge on who is better! @_______@ good luck to the judges!! haha!! ^^ and good luck to all of group 2!! ^^

@william
ooooooooooo~!! backup vocals! very nice!! ^^ but i think that the song was a bit too low for ur voice~~ but it was still nice tho~! ^0^

@Engel
omg you sounded sooo great!! ^-^ i rly liked ur falsetto! the song rly suited ur voice!!

@monique
great singing! ^^ but ur pitch was a bit off on some of the parts but overall i liked it!! ^^

@Benfok
ur voice was really soothing~! wonderful! ^^

~+~+~+Mikuru desu~!^-^ **~~Mi! Mi! Miracle Mikurun-run! Waaaaaaaaaaai~~**+~+~+~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-20 19:55:47
wow THE SOD KING made it to the semi finals?hahaahha THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!AHAHAHAHA

thanks for the vote guys ^^

ok GROUP 2! man i cant wait to hear these guys...too bad im using the school computer >.< i headset, slow connection...grrrr

comments later...judging from the comments ive read group 2 is a KILLER group!AMAZING!

Link | by DeG on 2007-08-20 20:14:35

Yeah they did great. Without You [benfok] did good too as expected, lol. :P

Since there are gonna be 6 people on Group 3, I wonder how that would work for the others... hmm.. :/

Semifinals will be WAR!~ lolz~

kenshin

Link | by on 2007-08-20 20:36:49
i havent listen to the entries yet.../why i should listen..i must.../bonk work..

and i will listen to it..hmph..

aja fa!!..aja tod!! chu!~

ja ne...^^ the chu will be back chu!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 20:55:47
oh yay~! second group!!!

@ william:
hmmm...that was a nice attempt at backup singing!! even though i like your style, i think the song was a tad bit deep for your voice >.< but who knows? :3
(i still like it XD)
@ engel:
o.o OMG!! Sakura Biyori!!! i LOVE that song!! i think that song fit your voice very well ^^
i tried singing it, but it just doesn't fit me T-T great job!
@ Monique:
Hmm, i've never heard your singing before. but Rolling Star!! wow...
Hmm...you might need to sing louder + more emotion. but great job keeping up with the lyrics ^^
@ benfok:
ooh wow, that was a pretty song :o i've never heard it before~ but i think your voice fits it well ^^ very soothing. ^__^ (gah! me jealous of your deep voice @_@)

ganbatte group 2!!!

My deviantART!
Link (from LoZ) claimed by me!
Current obsession:
STAR TREK. REALLY.
Icons from here

Link | by on 2007-08-20 21:06:44 (edited 2007-08-20 21:09:37)
Thanks everyone for ur comments =)

@Shinta kun::
thats because... I was sick when i recorded it... I sent a total of 2 entries to Pame... the 1st one was horrid cause I was really very csick then... so once I got somewhat better, I sent her a 2nd entry, which is whats playing now~

@Pame::
I see... no worries... 1 less contestant means a better chance into the semis~~ *evil grin*
Hahaha... I think I know what u r planning~~~~ *evil grin*

@Suzaku::
Hee... thats y I chose this song, cause is one of the few that I can sing w/o much problems (though there still were some) and... is one of my favourites too!!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 22:02:24
I just finished listening to all of group2's entries.. and.. woW~

everyone was awsome.. ^o^

looks like it'd be difficult for the judge.. ehehehE~

Link | by zparticus27 on 2007-08-20 22:02:58
ok now for the comments! (man i rented a pc from a net shop just to hear you guys sing ^^ not because i was kicked out of the school's internet room for over staying ...hehehe0

@william... good job pal...i like that backup singing thing...GREATO ^^

@engel whoa...engel you rocked! out of all the entries i liked yours the most! it fits your voice really well! good job ^^

@monique amazing! ROLLING STAR BAYBEH! good job singing that difficult song...the only fault i find is that it lacks a bit of power ^^

@w/o you my destiny...wow you did an awesome song buddy! it sounded like a pro! nice job!the ballad fits your voice dude! YOU ROCK! ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-20 22:06:46 (edited 2007-08-20 22:07:58)
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh you guys...I'm so soo soo sorry for not posting the judges scores tonight...Gahhh...I'm not even kidding...but group 2 judging had turned...hard....really difficult to decide who we want to move to semifinals...>_< The judges are not unified...

I'm really...torn...seriously....GOOD GOOD JOB GROUP 2 T-T You are making me suffer with the scores...They are sooo closee...to each other...like...wth! *cries...

I'll make my best in order to make the judges all get their scores together! okies??? I promise...

And tomorrow morning...you'll know...WHO'S OUR NEXT JUDGE CHOSEN SEMI FINALIST...and...also tomorrow votes will be open.

-cries sooo hard!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting CHECK MY YOUTUBE!!! Subscribe yes? PAME'S YOUTUBE * Ohh Pame has a sounclick! pame's songs!

Link | by on 2007-08-20 22:21:11
I have heard the other contestants from group 2 and all I can say is:

TOUGH COMPETITION!!!!!!

You guys sound sooooo soooo great. Engel, you picked one of my favorite songs and you sang it excellently. Too bad I don't think it is a good some for my voice. ^__^ I feel happy just listening you sing. Too bad I can't vote, otherwise, I would haven't voted for you.

Link | by William on 2007-08-20 23:00:01 (edited 2007-08-20 23:05:32)
All I can probably say is....

WOAH!!!

You guys are too good. It looks like I don't stand a chance..

Pame, if it makes the judging any easier, can I quit?
See, now there are only three contestants for you people to choose from! XD

Wait...if this is just preliminaries...then that means that
the finals will be..bloody and excruciating, to say the least! >_<

Oh well, good luck guys!!
Hehe, I'm outta here~

*sneaks off*

Link | by on 2007-08-20 23:20:01
pame make sure that you make competition for the runner up!!!! ^^

Link | by on 2007-08-21 00:25:32 (edited 2007-08-21 00:27:23)
@Z::
Thanks u so much~~ I'm very glad that u liked it~

@PAme::
would it be easier if all 4 of us went into the semis? it'll be easier wouldn't it... muhahahahah~~~~
Glad we stumbled the judges~~~ Woohoo~~ Group 2 rocks!!

@Without you::
You did great too~~~ like u always do... seriously... I love everyone's cover this round... I dare not even comment... don't know how to comment either cause everyone is just too great..except myself... cause I tend faults in my voice >_<

@William::
NO.... u shouldn't... u can't!!! U are great too~~ let our great 4 judges + the ppl vote for their fave~~~~ U are so not allow out of this right now.... *drags William back*

Suddenly I feel like I haven't seen Kiralight for a while~~~

Link | by on 2007-08-21 04:57:29
I am in no position to make any comments after that group XDXDXDXDXD

You guys are great! I really don't want to make comments because I am so much worst then any of you ^.^;

However, when it is my turn, I'll still sing.

That should be motivation for you William, to stay in!

makes me sad to see you try to get out of it. Put in Engel, and thats two votes that wants you to stay against your ONE.

Hahahahahaha this is so exciting!

Link | by tkuz on 2007-08-21 05:15:12
Wow..the 2nd round contestant ish so balanced I hardly even decide who's teh semifinalist.. :P But I think I vote for Engel!! (Can I vote now?)

Link | by on 2007-08-21 05:38:13
GAH! MINNA'S COMMENTS ARE MAKING ME SCARED! >< *ish in t3h last group*

I'll edit this when putfile stops being ghey and allows me to hear the entries. *prepares nuclear bomb to bomb putfile with*

----- For war never chooses it's participants and it doesn't care about it's victims... To protect is to kill and to suffer is to survive. And hence, I do both. But at the same time, I do nothing. [A gamer, cheerleader, cosplayer and wannabe singer.] Interested in joining me for a Vocaloid song chorus? PM me! =3

Link | by RzR on 2007-08-21 05:51:05
I vote for Engel. Great performance and I liked your singing style. Everyone else from Group 2 well done!

Back | Reverse |
Go to page: 0, ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, ... 50 Displaying 361 to 380 of 1007 Entries.

Copyright 2000-2024 Gendou | Terms of Use | Page loaded in 0.0263 seconds at 2024-04-28 11:30:28